Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2009, 12:25 AM   #3676
disney-inspired

Disney on the brain 24/7/365!
*grumble* stupid cm *grumble*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacerita View Post
Hey girlie. Once you get to school and are settled, let me know. We can make some plans to meet up since you will be real close.
Quote:
Originally Posted by toocherie View Post
ditto Cristabel! I'm so excited for you--going away to college--such an exciting time!
That sounds like fun and it would be a great way to relax after moving and unpacking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacerita View Post
Just checking in with everyone.

I am not planning on doing any tours this time. I am so looking forward to the scavenger hunt though. I plan to spend time riding rides, catching up with the ladies, and taking tons of pics. As much as I love a schedule, I don't want to over schedule myself. I do plan to do the group meals, and the rides/attractions we decide to do as a group though.

I can't wait!!!
I'm not planning on doing any tours either next year. I just can't come up with the funds

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyvet View Post
I cannot seem to keep up with FB and this thread, I feel so out of touch on here.

I have completely lost track of our tenuous plans, and am too lazy to check it out at this time.

I have found that the character meals while sounding like a blast, really are only okay. I have enjoyed them, but the extra $$$ maybe not worth it. I will join in if that is what we are doing, but am up for other things too. I loved our meal at the carnation cafe as we were seated in little groups and I got to talk to people I really had barely met before.

The character meals are often one long table, so you are shouting and not hearing. But maybe I am just bitter since my experience at Ariels was SO lousy last year.
I haven't been on the computer in a few days and there is already a NEW thread! I like character meals but it always hurts to look at the bill when I'm done eating.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:05 AM   #3677
VintageDisneyRules
Why does candy taste so much better when it's wrapped in Easter print
I mean who wants to cuddle up to an ice cube

Quote:
Originally Posted by toocherie View Post
Better yet--cut out FANGS and play pin the fangs on Edward!!!!! LOL

took me a minute to figure out who Ringo was .. . . .
Just how many Ringo's are there in the world?? !!! LOL
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-08-2009, 01:13 AM   #3678
VintageDisneyRules
Why does candy taste so much better when it's wrapped in Easter print
I mean who wants to cuddle up to an ice cube

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulubelle View Post
I went with Goofy's cause the group did. I prefer Napa Rose. But I agree that we can have more than one place to choose from -didn't we do that last time when some people were on tours, others ate together? And are we still thinking of a way to get together on Monday night out of the park(s)? I am all for that, too. And yes, the Cove Bar last time was really nice. It was relaxing and we all got to chit chat while eating/drinking and enjoying the view of the lagoon. Didn't the others who were there agree? I know Sarah & Trudi said wanted to go again.
The Cove Bar was a nice way the end mine and Sarahs weekend since we left for home right after. Lets do it again !
Old 08-08-2009, 10:30 AM   #3679
fairykin

i say all kinds of monKey things
i just went *FaFiNkA~CLeeeeeeeeeeK*

Vios Con Dios, Old Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: