Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2009, 11:26 AM   #241
CaliforniaDreamer

DIS Veteran

Morning all! Waiting for the cable guy so I can tivo AI tonight.

Have a great trip, Vicki.

Love all the photos posted. The masks - it looks like they just tried them on for the photos. Where was this Renn faire? A Halloween costume could be built around one of those masks!
D23 Expo
Miss Sally's birthday party
Halloween party diva meet
Girl's trip in Feb

Words from Dawn: "i have a strong connection to the earth."
CaliforniaDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:28 AM   #242
Boo Bear
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyFan View Post
Bow chicken brown cow.........

Laurie.... how funny! Happy birthday to the twins! They sure did get a lot of frosting EVERYWHERE

I hope everyone has a marvelous day

My class with the dreaded prof is going well so far. We played cranium wow for the first part of class so you can't beat that right?! I think he knows that I gave him a crappy evaluation for the last class because he's being nicer to me. We'll see how the second 1/2 goes. Right now I'm upstairs enjoying the lunch break by the huge windows because there's a huge thunder storm and I'm LOVING IT! This might sound naive but are there big thunder storms in California? Something tells me no.

Boo Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-13-2009, 11:29 AM   #243
prettyprincessbelle
I'm just excited for the BBQ! Yum YUM!
Pots and pans? Seriously?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordansmomma View Post
Morning everyone!

Laurie~ cute pics! I couldn't believe the at home winner. That was great though. Although, I was suprised with the winner.

The A/C guy is coming out today! Thank goodness! It was soooo COLD in my house this morning! We are having a few freezing nights.
I will be so happy when the A/C & heater work again!

We have zero sports today, so I am one happy momma!!
I will catch up on homework and clean the bathroom.
Morning!

I thought you were going to say you're exciting the AC guy is coming because he's cute!

Quote:
Good morning girls!

Well I'm off for a day af grocery shopping and cooking, and then I think we'll go to the Outback for dinner tonight. We still have gift cards from Christmas, and you never know when these places will shut down. Plus, I love me some cheese fries!
Good morning! Have a wonderful day shopping and cooking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXPrincess99 View Post
Good Morning!
Hiii!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMickey View Post
Good morning everyone!

Laurie - What wonderful pictures of the twins! They look like they had a great time with the frosting and I'm sure bath time afterwards was just as fun! I remember letting my DD do the same thing for her birthday's and the pictures still make me smile! She'll be 20 on Sat., how time flies!

Beth - You have a very thoughtful husband! I hope you have a great day enjoying spending quality time together!

I am so excited today because we are going to Denver tomorrow!!! I will get to see DD, all of my family, coworkers, my best friend. I haven't been back since I moved here 7 months ago...I can't wait. I've been a bit homesick and I think this visit will be just what the doctor ordered!

I hope everyone has a stupendous day!!
Have a wonderful trip, Vicki!
Old 05-13-2009, 11:50 AM   #244
CoMickey
Happy Dweedle... or is that Tweedle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Bear View Post
Right now I'm upstairs enjoying the lunch break by the huge windows because there's a huge thunder storm and I'm LOVING IT! This might sound naive but are there big thunder storms in California? Something tells me no.
Nope, not in Simi Valley anyway! Enjoy the thuderstorms now - we have the best thunder and lightening storms in CO and I miss those here. I love a good thunderstorm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyprincessbelle View Post

Have a wonderful trip, Vicki!
Thank you!

CoMickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:55 AM   #245
Stacerita
AKA the Lexus TinklerMy bad-its Miss Understood. Sorry. Got my drag queens mixed
I guess I did look more like a Hooter's girl than I wanted to

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamer View Post
Love all the photos posted. The masks - it looks like they just tried them on for the photos. Where was this Renn faire? A Halloween costume could be built around one of those masks!
The Ren Faire was at the Santa Fe Dam in Irwindale. This weekend coming up is the last weekend it will be there. We didn't buy those masks, we just goofed around with them. They were a little pricey.....I'm talking $150.

Inappropriate graphics will be deleted from signatures.
Please remember this is a family-friendly site
Stacerita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:25 PM   #246
DizNee Luver
Luver of all things Disney!

Thanx for the compliments on the pics & birthday wishes for the twins!! It was fun to watch....not as much fun to clean up......

Hope everyone's morning/afternoon is going great!! Time to do something constructive.....like watch DWTS on the DVR check back in later!!!!
Road Trip 2014HEREClub 33HEREWDW TRHEREOct PTRHERE 2013 Divas #3HERE2012 Holiday Trip HERE
WDW Dec 12 PTR~Cancelled: HERE 2011 Holiday Trip: HEREDivas, Take 2~2012: HEREDiva's TR~2011: HERE
10 of Us Summer Trip~2010: HERE 25th Anniv.TR~2009: HERE

DLR: 1967, 1972, 1984, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2011, 2012, 2012, 2013, 2013 WDW: 2013

DizNee Luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:04 PM   #247
MotoXPrincess99
Yep, mine is new too
I just googled
Drive-by girl
Today is a GOOD DAY!

Old 05-13-2009, 01:06 PM   #248
toocherie

By the way, the foregoing is not LEGAL advice
I'm also easy--it says so on all the bathroom walls

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXPrincess99 View Post
Omigosh Sarah! have SO much fun on your cruise! You'll have a great time even if you don't get to Ensenada!

toocherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:24 PM   #249
Stacerita
AKA the Lexus TinklerMy bad-its Miss Understood. Sorry. Got my drag queens mixed
I guess I did look more like a Hooter's girl than I wanted to

Sarah - Have fun on your cruise.

Inappropriate graphics will be deleted from signatures.
Please remember this is a family-friendly site
Stacerita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:48 PM   #250
LittleBlackRaincloud
It's a disguise, not an attitude
Should wear a sun shirt for the next trip
Is haunted by visions of Elvis in the Mansion
All this talk has my uterus in a bunch!

Hello everyone!

I have finally watched the apprentice finale, and the biggest loser finale. We are all allowed to talk about them now. I have to say all the drama on the CA was getting to me, and I'm kind of glad it's over. That show was stressing me out!

I was surprised by the ending to the biggest loser, I really though someone different was going to win. I was also shocked about who won the 100K.

I loved the pics Jen and Stacie! Stacie, I'd love to have your teeth, mine are not straight but I'm working on getting them whiter. DH has gray teeth from all the antibiotics he had as a child. The dentist told us the only way to really fix those is with veneers. I guess the bleach works better on yellow teeth. I agree that we need to recruit a dentist!

I'm really looking forward to my birthday trip. DH has his heart set on moving to CA now. We will see what I think. Cheryl, we are now thinking about moving to Irvine, Tustin, or Foothills Ranch. Do you or any other locals have any opinion on those places? I'm hearing that Tustin has the best school for special needs.

I'm jealous that Stacielee is at Disney and I'm not.

We went to music this morning, and Nolan got hot and the roads are curvy. I now have his car seat in the house because it is covered with pink curdled milk. I've never taken his seat apart, I'm hoping it doesn't require an engineering degree.

That's all from Tucson. Another hot, dry, sunny day.

TTFN!

Our Family: DH-Bruce , Me-Heather , DS7-Nathan , DS6-Nolan , DD3-Natalie
LittleBlackRaincloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:01 PM   #251
toocherie

By the way, the foregoing is not LEGAL advice
I'm also easy--it says so on all the bathroom walls

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamer View Post
Morning all! Waiting for the cable guy so I can tivo AI tonight.
American Idol is going to be a nail-biter tonight. I am greatly afraid that Adam will be voted off. Dialidol is calling it "too close to call" even though Adam is ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBlackRaincloud View Post
I'm really looking forward to my birthday trip. DH has his heart set on moving to CA now. We will see what I think. Cheryl, we are now thinking about moving to Irvine, Tustin, or Foothills Ranch. Do you or any other locals have any opinion on those places? I'm hearing that Tustin has the best school for special needs.
Well, I would think all of those areas would be good--and close to me! Yay!

PM me the diagnosis again--I know an elementary teacher in the Irvine district and will ask her opinion.

toocherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:13 PM   #252
stacielee
Why do I go to Disneyland? BECAUSE I CAN!!

Quote:
Are they Schwetty? Because nobody can resist my Schwetty Balls.
I was thinking the exact same thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBlackRaincloud View Post
Hello everyone!

I have finally watched the apprentice finale, and the biggest loser finale. We are all allowed to talk about them now. I have to say all the drama on the CA was getting to me, and I'm kind of glad it's over. That show was stressing me out!

I was surprised by the ending to the biggest loser, I really though someone different was going to win. I was also shocked about who won the 100K.

I loved the pics Jen and Stacie! Stacie, I'd love to have your teeth, mine are not straight but I'm working on getting them whiter. DH has gray teeth from all the antibiotics he had as a child. The dentist told us the only way to really fix those is with veneers. I guess the bleach works better on yellow teeth. I agree that we need to recruit a dentist!

I'm jealous that Stacielee is at Disney and I'm not.

We went to music this morning, and Nolan got hot and the roads are curvy. I now have his car seat in the house because it is covered with pink curdled milk. I've never taken his seat apart, I'm hoping it doesn't require an engineering degree.

That's all from Tucson. Another hot, dry, sunny day.

TTFN!
Sounds like you've had a fun morning! I've had to take apart car seats before and was the whole thing for the exact same reason, it's not that difficult.

And I'm not at DL yet! Not until around noon tomorrow! I'll text you some pictures!!
Old 05-13-2009, 02:23 PM   #253
DizNee Luver
Luver of all things Disney!

Getting the car seats apart isn't bad, but sometimes putting them back together can be!! We had one we had to launder & never did get it put back together the way we bought it......

Sarah have a great cruise!!!!

Getting kicked off computer for a couple minutes...be back later!!
Road Trip 2014HEREClub 33HEREWDW TRHEREOct PTRHERE 2013 Divas #3HERE2012 Holiday Trip HERE
WDW Dec 12 PTR~Cancelled: HERE 2011 Holiday Trip: HEREDivas, Take 2~2012: HEREDiva's TR~2011: HERE
10 of Us Summer Trip~2010: HERE 25th Anniv.TR~2009: HERE

DLR: 1967, 1972, 1984, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2011, 2012, 2012, 2013, 2013 WDW: 2013

DizNee Luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:26 PM   #254
MotoXPrincess99
Yep, mine is new too
I just googled
Drive-by girl
Today is a GOOD DAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toocherie View Post
Omigosh Sarah! have SO much fun on your cruise! You'll have a great time even if you don't get to Ensenada!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacerita View Post
Sarah - Have fun on your cruise.
I know I should be excited but for some reason I'm like down in the dumps today and I don't know why. It sucks. I'm feeling all depressed and I don't really have any reason why but I can't kick it.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:38 PM   #255
LittleBlackRaincloud
It's a disguise, not an attitude
Should wear a sun shirt for the next trip
Is haunted by visions of Elvis in the Mansion
All this talk has my uterus in a bunch!

Thanks for the help Cheryl! I am excited by the prospect of being close to some Divas and Disney, but the move still scares me. Phoenix doesn't see like that bad of a move. Also, we'll probably have our third and final baby wherever we end up, and it will be nice to be near friends. (Remember our virtual baby shower!?! I smile just thinking of it.) I'll PM you.

Stacie! Hurry up and get to DLR already. Sheesh! Do I have to kick you out of AZ? I want to live vicariously through you.

I have the seat apart, and it wasn't too bad. I have the cover soaking in the wash, and the straps soaking in the sink. I'm worried that I won't be able to get it back together right like Laurie said. I don't have an extra $300 right now, and so I will have to figure it out.

Oh, and I switched to Firefox. IE was really getting to me that last few days. I love it! I even found an add on called TACO (Targeted Advertising Cookie Opt-out). I do not have the big brother ad at the bottom of the Dis anymore! I also put add blocker plus, and now don't have very many internet ads at all! I love love love my add ons. Why didn't anyone tell me about Firefox earlier? Oh, and I love how it spell checks my posts, that will come in handy.

Our Family: DH-Bruce , Me-Heather , DS7-Nathan , DS6-Nolan , DD3-Natalie
LittleBlackRaincloud is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: