Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2013, 12:00 PM   #3076
Dalpal
Has a brand new granddaughter!
Does not get clever until I have had my coffee.....Thats ok neither does the Tag Fairy
Will try to be good...

So glad you had a nice time.
The Fantasy Land should be all done by the time I get there.

Too bad they weren't doing the FP Plus I was looking forward to hearing how it all works out...Oh well I'll have to grill Ann when she gets home...lol

I don't think I have ever gone on the steam Boat, but I love Country Bear Jamboree... Not Mike's favorite tho...The others I dont do .. They would make me sick before the first turn...

TTFN

OUR PAST TRIPS
Apr 96 DL/May 00 POR/May 01 CSR/Jul 03 YC/Jun 04 FQ/Jul 05 POLY/May06 Poly/Jan 07 PC/DCL Wonder/Sep 07 WL/ JUN 08 PC/ MAR 10 FQ/AUG 11 POLY/ APR 12 PC/Aug 12 PC/DCL Dream
Dalpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:56 PM   #3077
Cruisin
If you can't carry it, you don't need it
I keep on posting to things just so I can look at my tags
I love my Captain Mickey antenna topper!

Cruisin is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-11-2013, 06:43 PM   #3078
Jubilee
<3 my kids

::Raises hand:::

This is me... I dunno why, but in general, I am pretty much completely ignored en masse, or will kill a thread. I try to pipe in with great spunk when the mood strikes me, and to personalize things as to not come in with an "I have arrived" attitude, but I'm pretty much a thread killin', never fits in anywhere but my own family misfit in life (and am OK with it.)

So, hello to all fellow misfits
Old 02-11-2013, 06:51 PM   #3079
Cruisin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubilee View Post

This is me... I dunno why, but in general, I am pretty much completely ignored en masse, or will kill a thread. I try to pipe in with great spunk when the mood strikes me, and to personalize things as to not come in with an "I have arrived" attitude, but I'm pretty much a thread killin', never fits in anywhere but my own family misfit in life (and am OK with it.)

Yes me too. I don't always kill threads but I think that I am invisible at times.

I will post something and no one seems to notice but someone will post the exact same thing just after me and gets a lot of attention because of it

Anyway, welcome to the Threadkiller thread. We are not as vocal as we used to be over the years but we still come by every now and again just to keep the thing going.

Feel free to stay and hang out with us. We are always looking for new victim....... er.......... friends
Old 02-12-2013, 06:32 AM   #3080
Dalpal
Does not get clever until I have had my coffee.....Thats ok neither does the Tag Fairy
Will try to be good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisin View Post

Yes me too. I don't always kill threads but I think that I am invisible at times.

I will post something and no one seems to notice but someone will post the exact same thing just after me and gets a lot of attention because of it

Anyway, welcome to the Threadkiller thread. We are not as vocal as we used to be over the years but we still come by every now and again just to keep the thing going.

Feel free to stay and hang out with us. We are always looking for new victim....... er.......... friends

Hahahah...... Love it!

Jubilee, Welcome!
We all have felt this way at one time or another ...hence the thread!

But this thread has been going longer then most threads on these boards, so I say WE are the COOL people!...lol

Hi, I'm Betsy. Id say that Robin and I are the oldsters of this thread. BUT only in years...our attitudes are much younger... I always say even if you have to grown old...You never have to grow UP!

So no real plans today for me... some shopping. I tried to make res. at Moxies( one of the only "nice" places to eat) for Valentines day, but they were closed yesterday ..so I am waiting for a call back..If we cant get into there..Ill just make a nice dinner home I think... BUT it would be nice to not have to cook.

Well have a good day Ladies.
This weather is a real bummer, really wish spring would get here... I know too soon, but another winter storm on the way is NOT helping... Maybe we will luck out and it will miss us this time...

TTFN

OUR PAST TRIPS
Apr 96 DL/May 00 POR/May 01 CSR/Jul 03 YC/Jun 04 FQ/Jul 05 POLY/May06 Poly/Jan 07 PC/DCL Wonder/Sep 07 WL/ JUN 08 PC/ MAR 10 FQ/AUG 11 POLY/ APR 12 PC/Aug 12 PC/DCL Dream
Old 02-12-2013, 10:11 PM   #3081
Cruisin

Another storm Betsy? Bummer is right.

Did you get your reservation at Moxies?

We have Moxies in the big cities here, I wonder if it is the same chain? There is not one in our city. Moxies is not one of my favourite places to eat. The rest of the gang like it there though.
Old 02-13-2013, 06:37 AM   #3082
Dalpal
Will try to be good...

Its looking better with that storm Robin, Now it says 1-3 in. ... I guess I can deal with that..heck I probably wont even notice with all the snow we already have...

Nope didn't get the res. at Moxie's..they have been booked for 2 weeks now...Looks like I'm a day late and a dollar short...

This Moxies is not a chain.. It's a local family owned restaurant. Upscale and classy. a "special occasion" place. The people who own it also own a great pizza place.....both places are good..

Baking friendship bread today.... Thinking of making it a lemon bread.. It always turns out yummy.
Whatever you are doing today ...Have a great one

TTFN

OUR PAST TRIPS
Old 02-13-2013, 08:33 AM   #3083
Cruisin

Good luck with that snow. Most of ours has melted away, except for where it was drifted into large piles. I can see a fair amount of the grass around in the yard.

Sorry to hear about your dinner reservations. Maybe you should just go out on Friday night instead or tonight?

Liz is coming for dinner tonight. She still comes to town occasionally to see her chiropractor and when she does she usually stops in for dinner.

We have friends coming for dinner on Friday night.

SO, today, it is off to the grocery store

Enjoy your day.
Old 02-20-2013, 08:23 PM   #3084
blame my sister
DVC Member

Wow! 9 months ago was the last time I was on!

Doing a post-by.

C yay
Old 02-20-2013, 08:55 PM   #3085
Cruisin

Quote:
Originally Posted by blame my sister View Post
Wow! 9 months ago was the last time I was on!

Doing a post-by.

C yay

Come again when you can stay longer
Old 03-03-2013, 11:28 AM   #3086
Cruisin

Old 03-03-2013, 11:53 AM   #3087
maxaroni
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubilee View Post

This is me, too. I get to a point and say I am done posting and only lurk when something interests me and I post only to be ignored again. Oh well, it's a message board nothing to get worked up over. I have many other issues in life to deal with. I will go into lurkdom
maxaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:59 AM   #3088
Cruisin

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxaroni View Post
This is me, too. I get to a point and say I am done posting and only lurk when something interests me and I post only to be ignored again. Oh well, it's a message board nothing to get worked up over. I have many other issues in life to deal with. I will go into lurkdom

Me too. I lurk 99% of the time and only post very rarely anymore these days.

I've found that I'm going to be totally ignored, then what is the sense in bothering to post

I like to lurk though. Lots of interesting stuff goes on out in the big world that I have no idea about
Old 03-15-2013, 09:55 PM   #3089
Cruisin

Old 03-16-2013, 11:13 AM   #3090
maxaroni
DIS Veteran

maxaroni is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: