Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2012, 07:38 PM   #2911
Dalpal
Has a brand new granddaughter!
Does not get clever until I have had my coffee.....Thats ok neither does the Tag Fairy
Will try to be good...

Hows everyone doing?

It was a beautiful day today here...much warmer then it should be...I'm lovin it.

TTFN

OUR PAST TRIPS
Apr 96 DL/May 00 POR/May 01 CSR/Jul 03 YC/Jun 04 FQ/Jul 05 POLY/May06 Poly/Jan 07 PC/DCL Wonder/Sep 07 WL/ JUN 08 PC/ MAR 10 FQ/AUG 11 POLY/ APR 12 PC/Aug 12 PC/DCL Dream
Dalpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 08:14 AM   #2912
Cruisin
If you can't carry it, you don't need it
I keep on posting to things just so I can look at my tags
I love my Captain Mickey antenna topper!

Hi everyone.

It's been almost a week now that we have been back from our cruise Most of us had a fantastic time. The weather was great (90ish the whole time), the seas were calm. The Liberty of the Seas is a beautiful ship. Rick was the only one who did not have a particularly good time. He was sick for most of the cruise. Not sick with the throw up type but it started more like a cold or allergies and then he was just exhausted. So he slept a lot of the time.

Now back home again and time to start thinking about the next cruise

The weather here has been quite nice too. Today it feels like we are going to blow away though. Betsy, watch out for me because I might come flying right past you
Cruisin is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-19-2012, 07:41 AM   #2913
Dalpal
Does not get clever until I have had my coffee.....Thats ok neither does the Tag Fairy
Will try to be good...

Another weekend come and gone....teleport:

It was a fun and productive one for Mike and I.
On Thur. we went to see John Carter. It was good. I liked the 3D, but the story was predictable.
Sat. night we went to a nice Irish pub here in Montrose, for St. Patricks day. It was a fun night.
The productive part is, that Sat. and Sun. during the day we spackled/painted the main wall of our living room. We will continue the painting until its done, but only a wall or two at a time so we don't have to take apart the whole room at once. We went from a drab tan ( which I have never liked) to a bright and sunny golden. (Its call "Evening Glow") It looks so much nicer then the tan! Really brightens up the room. Kind of gives a Mediterranean or tuscan feel.

The weather here has been stellar. I cant believe it, but Im not complaining at all.
We have robins, and starlings, and I even have a pair of bluebirds checking out my ornamental birdhouse, not ment to really be used, but I'm not telling them that. LOL
Ohhhh...and the sound I look forward to hearing every spring, because it means no more heavy frost are the "peepers" ( frogs in the swamp down the road ) and I have been hearing them for the past few nights!...YEA!
Lovin it!

Well enjoy your day and the coming week.

TTFN

OUR PAST TRIPS
Apr 96 DL/May 00 POR/May 01 CSR/Jul 03 YC/Jun 04 FQ/Jul 05 POLY/May06 Poly/Jan 07 PC/DCL Wonder/Sep 07 WL/ JUN 08 PC/ MAR 10 FQ/AUG 11 POLY/ APR 12 PC/Aug 12 PC/DCL Dream
Old 03-19-2012, 09:05 AM   #2914
pixie dust 112
DIS Veteran
Anderson Cooper stews my juices!
Wanna move in with me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalpal View Post
Another weekend come and gone....teleport:

It was a fun and productive one for Mike and I.
On Thur. we went to see John Carter. It was good. I liked the 3D, but the story was predictable.
Sat. night we went to a nice Irish pub here in Montrose, for St. Patricks day. It was a fun night.
The productive part is, that Sat. and Sun. during the day we spackled/painted the main wall of our living room. We will continue the painting until its done, but only a wall or two at a time so we don't have to take apart the whole room at once. We went from a drab tan ( which I have never liked) to a bright and sunny golden. (Its call "Evening Glow") It looks so much nicer then the tan! Really brightens up the room. Kind of gives a Mediterranean or tuscan feel.

The weather here has been stellar. I cant believe it, but Im not complaining at all.
We have robins, and starlings, and I even have a pair of bluebirds checking out my ornamental birdhouse, not ment to really be used, but I'm not telling them that. LOL
Ohhhh...and the sound I look forward to hearing every spring, because it means no more heavy frost are the "peepers" ( frogs in the swamp down the road ) and I have been hearing them for the past few nights!...YEA!
Lovin it!

Well enjoy your day and the coming week.

TTFN
I heard the peepers last night for the first time! I was sure I was imagining it, so I got up out of bed and went to the window to listen, just to be sure!
Old 03-22-2012, 06:46 AM   #2915
Dalpal
Will try to be good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixie dust 112 View Post
I heard the peepers last night for the first time! I was sure I was imagining it, so I got up out of bed and went to the window to listen, just to be sure!
A wonderful sound

OUR PAST TRIPS
Old 03-24-2012, 10:16 PM   #2916
Cruisin

There has been a very lovely frog orchestra happening around here too. We've had temps up into the 80's for several days last week.

The flowers and trees are so confused

But I personally have been enjoying it....... shorts and 80 plus degrees in March in Canada....... fantastic
Old 03-26-2012, 01:43 PM   #2917
Dalpal
Will try to be good...

I hope you enjoyed it Robin, because if your weather is like ours..this next week is suppose to get cold...low is in the 20sF here tonight...Poor flowers and southern birds

On a happier note...only :

ONE MONTHuntil Mike's and my "Just Us" trip to the world!...YEA!

OUR PAST TRIPS

Last edited by Dalpal; 03-26-2012 at 01:48 PM.
Old 03-27-2012, 07:31 AM   #2918
pixie dust 112
DIS Veteran
Wanna move in with me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalpal View Post
I hope you enjoyed it Robin, because if your weather is like ours..this next week is suppose to get cold...low is in the 20sF here tonight...Poor flowers and southern birds

On a happier note...only :

ONE MONTHuntil Mike's and my "Just Us" trip to the world!...YEA!
Sure is cold!!!! I got up this morning and loolked at the weather on my phone and was shocked to see that it was 56 degrees....onl;y to realize I had the phone set to Disney World ! Was only 26 here!
Old 04-05-2012, 07:31 PM   #2919
Cruisin

That's great Betsy. I bet you are very excited about that.

The weather here has been both warm and cool

We never know what we will get before the day is over.

Anybody got any exciting plans for the long weekend?

We are going to Detroit tomorrow to pick Rick's brother up at the airport.

Sunday we are having a bunch of people here for Easter/ Rick's birthday dinner.

Lots of stuff to do to keep us occupied
Old 04-07-2012, 09:02 PM   #2920
pixie dust 112
DIS Veteran
Wanna move in with me?

We're in WDW! Having a great time. Beautiful weather!
Old 04-11-2012, 05:10 PM   #2921
Cruisin

Quote:
woo hoo. I hope you had a great time
Old 04-12-2012, 08:04 AM   #2922
Dalpal
Will try to be good...

Quote:
You back now? Hope you had a blast!

Just 2 weeks now for us!~I AM so looking forward to our trip...We really need it...especially Mike who brings work home every night and works on his laptop until we go to bed. He loves his new job, but it is a LOT more work then he did with the other job, and he is always on call...I have gotten to hate his phone...Luckily he has a coworker that normally takes the night calls. Bless her!

Have a great day ladies!

TTFN

OUR PAST TRIPS
Old 04-14-2012, 12:23 PM   #2923
pixie dust 112
DIS Veteran
Wanna move in with me?

I got back Monday night! We had a terrific time. We tried different things this time from going to see the Mets last Spring training game at Wide World of Sprts on Monday afternoon to afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian on Saturday afternoon. Had a great time at both but decided we are defitinitely more the baseball type people than the high tea types!
Old 04-18-2012, 12:37 AM   #2924
KimRaye
DIS Sponsor*Silver
Still a Late Nite DISer
Just a simple hello
Enjoys a good Yankee Candle night

Hello all!!!

KimRaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:25 AM   #2925
pixie dust 112
DIS Veteran