Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2014, 05:35 AM   #1
footballmouse
DIS Veteran

Does anyone watch Bones? SPOILER ALERT

How did Sweets die?

Last edited by footballmouse; 12-18-2014 at 01:21 AM.
footballmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 05:52 AM   #2
disney4us2002
Tagless by choice!!

He was shot & bled out and it sucked! Big time! I read that the actor wanted to leave as he is doing a lot of producing but I hate that he's gone and I hate the new FBI guy too. Why did they even bother with the whole Daisy pregnancy if they knew they were killing off Sweets. Daisy ended up delivering a boy and naming him Seely in case you missed that too.

disney4us2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-17-2014, 07:47 AM   #3
The Mystery Machine
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the synopsis.

I was a faithful BONES watcher UNTIL they got together. Then I was done.
The Mystery Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 08:00 AM   #4
FlightlessDuck
Pluto's personal nose scratcher
Dumb people spoiling my fun makes me a sad Panda

My wife and I watched through the end of last season, although we got more and more annoyed with the show since Booth and Brennan got married. Once we heard Sweets was dead, we gave up watching all together.

'87: Off Site, '94: GF, '02: FWC, '06: POP, '09: CSR, '10: POP, '12: CSR
FlightlessDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 08:02 AM   #5
FlightlessDuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney4us2002 View Post
He was shot & bled out and it sucked! Big time! I read that the actor wanted to leave as he is doing a lot of producing
Actually John Francis Daley only wanted 4 months off. Bones producers decided to kill him off.

Old 12-17-2014, 08:03 AM   #6
MrsDuck
DIS Veteran

I haven't kept up with the show for a long time but this makes me sad! Sweets was the best.

Thanks for the synopsis.
MrsDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 09:06 AM   #7
cglaura
I still love the smell of Love's Baby Soft

Gahhhh - you might want to edit your subject to put "Spoiler Alert"

I am behind in watching and I had no idea!

(.... I know there are bigger problems in the world )

The hardest thing about having a plant-based only lifestyle is waking up at 5am to milk the almonds

************************************************** ****************************************

The pessimist complains about the wind... The optimist expects it to change... The realist adjusts the sails.

************************************************** ****************************************

A clever person turns great troubles into little ones... and little ones into none at all.

cglaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 09:17 AM   #8
HM
A tag from the TF is better than a personalized licence plate

We are still watching. I do miss Sweets, but the new guy may grow on us over time. Luckily there are plenty of other storylines and characters on the show to keep us happy.

After the last episode (and comparing her to a post-baby show rerun we watched), I was convinced that Emily D. is pregnant again....and so I looked it up and it looks like that's the case. She looks so heavy. They haven't worked that into the show though....
HM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 10:51 AM   #9
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why
Fell for it on 17th birthday
Can't travel in old underwear and socks!
Stop eating with food in your mouths!

I read recently that they are writing the pregnancy into the show.
Kate: The moment that I met you, my life became extraordinary. You taught me to be my best self, to look forward to tomorrow’s adventures. And when I was vulnerable, you were strong. I love you Richard Castle and I want to live my life in the warmth of your smile and the strength of your embrace. I promise you that I will love you, be your friend, and your partner in crime and in life. Always.

Rick: The moment we met, my life became extraordinary. You taught me more about myself than I knew there was to learn. You are the joy in my heart. You’re the last person I want to see every night when I close my eyes. I love you Katherine Beckett. And the mystery of you is the one I want to spend the rest of my life exploring. I promise to love you, to be your friend and your partner in crime and in life. Till death do us part, for the time of our lives.

Kate: This has been an epic year, Life's been full of joy & tears. Solving crimes & catching killers, Just like Castle's favorite thrillers. We share a passion every day, As partners go, we're here to stay
Missy1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 10:53 AM   #10
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why
Fell for it on 17th birthday
Can't travel in old underwear and socks!
Stop eating with food in your mouths!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
Gahhhh - you might want to edit your subject to put "Spoiler Alert"

I am behind in watching and I had no idea!

(.... I know there are bigger problems in the world )
If you run your mouse over the subject, you can read the first post, so it was obvious what the thread was about. But putting spoiler alert is a nice touch too. OP, just click on edit post, then advanced, then you can fix the title.
Kate: The moment that I met you, my life became extraordinary. You taught me to be my best self, to look forward to tomorrow’s adventures. And when I was vulnerable, you were strong. I love you Richard Castle and I want to live my life in the warmth of your smile and the strength of your embrace. I promise you that I will love you, be your friend, and your partner in crime and in life. Always.

Rick: The moment we met, my life became extraordinary. You taught me more about myself than I knew there was to learn. You are the joy in my heart. You’re the last person I want to see every night when I close my eyes. I love you Katherine Beckett. And the mystery of you is the one I want to spend the rest of my life exploring. I promise to love you, to be your friend and your partner in crime and in life. Till death do us part, for the time of our lives.

Kate: This has been an epic year, Life's been full of joy & tears. Solving crimes & catching killers, Just like Castle's favorite thrillers. We share a passion every day, As partners go, we're here to stay
Missy1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 12:38 PM   #11
cglaura
I still love the smell of Love's Baby Soft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy1961 View Post
If you run your mouse over the subject, you can read the first post, so it was obvious what the thread was about. But putting spoiler alert is a nice touch too. OP, just click on edit post, then advanced, then you can fix the title.
Exactly --- I ran my mouse over and saw he died without even having to open the thread. If there was a spoiler alert I would not have done the mouse over.

I don't keep up with entertainment news, no idea he was leaving the show.

No problem OP... I was just like, aww man. I love Sweets!

The hardest thing about having a plant-based only lifestyle is waking up at 5am to milk the almonds

The pessimist complains about the wind... The optimist expects it to change... The realist adjusts the sails.

A clever person turns great troubles into little ones... and little ones into none at all.

cglaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 12:50 PM   #12
Micca
You gotta love a great plan like that
Will be spending some time with George Harrison
I have known whack-a-doodles in my day

The concept of losing Sweets and keeping Daisy is beyond reason. I still like the show though.
Micca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 01:28 PM   #13
FlightlessDuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy1961 View Post
I read recently that they are writing the pregnancy into the show.
Whose? Emily is pregnant again?

Old 12-17-2014, 01:40 PM   #14
Tinker'n'Fun
"apple", peaches, "pumpkin pie", who's not ready holler "I"...
i'm just trying to be optimistic!
I am SO CLUELESS and I hate it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlightlessDuck View Post
Whose? Emily is pregnant again?
Yes she is pregnant and they are writing the pregnancy into the show. If they do, I guess she will be like 5 months when they announce and or they have been shooting scenes with her getting bigger.
Tinker'n'Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 03:24 PM   #15
PrincessShmoo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlightlessDuck View Post
My wife and I watched through the end of last season, although we got more and more annoyed with the show since Booth and Brennan got married. Once we heard Sweets was dead, we gave up watching all together.
While I don't really mind that they got married (I saw that coming from the time I started watching years ago), I haven't really enjoyed the shows once they started doing the "weird killers out to get us" story lines (Pelant, Gomogon, and the recent group out to kill Seeley, for example). I missed the beginning of this season, so totally was lost when Sweets wasn't around, but got it figured out now.

I kinda like the new guy.

13 Cruises, 8 ships, 124 nights
Panama Canal; Alaska; Med; WB Transatlantic; Mexican Riviera; Hawaii; Baja CA; Bahamas; Eastern/Western Caribbean

DL too numerous to count WDW 1974, 1983, 1985, 1989, 1991, 1997, 2001, 2008, 2014 Tokyo DL 1984
PrincessShmoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: