Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Coping and Compassion
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2009, 12:56 AM   #1
mommasita
I am like HELLO IT IS TEN OCLOCK...Anderson is on

Has a sweetie who is Furbilicious

DISboards Moderator

Heavy Heart tonight

As I was picking up my son from football tonight, I was chatting with some other parents and children, and one of the father's just clutched his chest and fell. An ambulance was immediately called, and I later learned he was never revived. All things sound like a heart attack, but I am not sure on that.

His 10 year old son was standing right beside us, and witnessed the whole event. This poor poor child. I can not sleep to think of being so young and seeing your father pass this way (or any way).

I have tried to sleep twice tonight, and everytime I close my eyes I keep seeing it all over again, and then seeing his son's face.

I just wanted you all to keep young John in your prayers, as surely he will need the extra ones.

Thank You..
Old 05-08-2009, 08:23 AM   #2
luvmarypoppins
I am debating whether to put a new one back on his
O.K. who is the sista here right now?
((Hug))

Prayers for comfort and peace for John and his family and for those who also witnessed this too, I pray God will comfort you too Mommasita
luvmarypoppins is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-08-2009, 09:35 AM   #3
minniebeth
I count on y'all to keep me up to date ;)
I'm ok going up, just can't go down...

How tragic. Thank you for sharing this with us. I too will pray for John and his family and like luvmarypoppins said, for you and others who witnessed it, Mommasita.

Avenger's 1/2 Marathon!
minniebeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:31 PM   #4
frdeb1999
DIS Veteran

How very sad. They will be in my thoughts and prayers.
frdeb1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:51 PM   #5
CarolAnnC
Caught Smuggling Jello Shot Syringes From PI
Likes to shoot off her glock in chat
Goin' to the Chapel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommasita View Post
As I was picking up my son from football tonight, I was chatting with some other parents and children, and one of the father's just clutched his chest and fell. An ambulance was immediately called, and I later learned he was never revived. All things sound like a heart attack, but I am not sure on that.

His 10 year old son was standing right beside us, and witnessed the whole event. This poor poor child. I can not sleep to think of being so young and seeing your father pass this way (or any way).

I have tried to sleep twice tonight, and everytime I close my eyes I keep seeing it all over again, and then seeing his son's face.

I just wanted you all to keep young John in your prayers, as surely he will need the extra ones.

Thank You..
I am so sorry to read of this tragedy. So many physicians have told me since my first husband's death that the first sign of a heart problem in many people is sudden death as occurred here.

It will be horrible for his son, and all of the family too. I often told my girls, that it was the kindest way for their dad to go, if it was his time. It was the most horrible for us, but the best for him. He was happy right up to the last moment.

I will pray for them and especially for the the dad, and his little boy, who will need much love and comfort too.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:17 AM   #6
aTasteOfHeaven
Mouseketeer

Praying for all family and friends.

[img]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/m66109w9o7x6fnpz.png[/img]

aTasteOfHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: