Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2009, 12:42 PM   #211
Matt1026
Mouseketeer

Thank you so much for all of the Big Give goodies! The boys really enjoyed them. My youngest thought he was socool in his new shades! They are going to save their washclothes for GTKW. They thought they would be a great ideal . So thank you again they enjoyed it all. They are still making sweet music with the tamborines!
Old 08-31-2009, 03:57 PM   #212
maroo
DIS Veteran

Are you feeling better?

Gosh, I hope so!!

Praying for you guys!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-31-2009, 04:34 PM   #213
wkualum
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt1026 View Post

Thank you so much for all of the Big Give goodies! The boys really enjoyed them. My youngest thought he was socool in his new shades! They are going to save their washclothes for GTKW. They thought they would be a great ideal . So thank you again they enjoyed it all. They are still making sweet music with the tamborines!
Oh good!! I'm so glad that you did get them and that they liked the things Mik and I sent.

I hope you and the family are feeling better and that all the cooties leave in time for Saturday. I'm SOOOO excited for you guys and can't wait to read your TR when you return. You'll get so many great pictures and memories.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:32 PM   #214
Matt1026
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by maroo View Post
Are you feeling better?

Gosh, I hope so!!

Praying for you guys!

We just back from the doctor and he has bronchitis and an ear infection. He has never in his life had an ear infection. So we have started on medicine. He seemed to be feeling better today. So keep praying that we all do not get sick.

I am glad to hear you are feelling better.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:35 PM   #215
Matt1026
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkualum View Post
Oh good!! I'm so glad that you did get them and that they liked the things Mik and I sent.

I hope you and the family are feeling better and that all the cooties leave in time for Saturday. I'm SOOOO excited for you guys and can't wait to read your TR when you return. You'll get so many great pictures and memories.

You did such a great job. We also loved the note!

We have started medicine so hopefully this will be out of our system by the time we leave! We just can not wait to leave!!!!
Old 08-31-2009, 06:36 PM   #216
wkualum
Mouseketeer

Quote:
We just back from the doctor and he has bronchitis and an ear infection. He has never in his life had an ear infection. So we have started on medicine. He seemed to be feeling better today. So keep praying that we all do not get sick.

I am glad to hear you are feelling better.

Wowsers! I hate that he has an ear infection but THANKFUL that you found it now. Poor thing would have been miserable flying with that. His antibiotics have plenty of time to work before Saturday so he should be feeling MUCH better!

We are both battling allergies in our house. The weed pollens are horrible this year it seems. Good ole Kentucky air -- gotta love it!!
Old 08-31-2009, 08:27 PM   #217
LisaZoe
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Here is my DW in his Buzz Lightyear shirt. Thank you so much for the wonderful shirt! It was awesome. He wants to wear it the day he get to meet Buzz. He says Buzz will really like it. You are so very talented. Thank you again. It was wonderful.
I'm so glad he likes it! I hope you all have a wonderful trip!
Old 08-31-2009, 09:54 PM   #218
Matt1026
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkualum View Post
Wowsers! I hate that he has an ear infection but THANKFUL that you found it now. Poor thing would have been miserable flying with that. His antibiotics have plenty of time to work before Saturday so he should be feeling MUCH better!

We are both battling allergies in our house. The weed pollens are horrible this year it seems. Good ole Kentucky air -- gotta love it!!

Yes we understand the Ole Kentucky air! We are all suffering with that too. The weather has been great and I was wanting to open my windows but with a family who suffers with allergies I thought I better not do that. So I understand.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:55 PM   #219
Matt1026
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaZoe View Post
I'm so glad he likes it! I hope you all have a wonderful trip!
Thank you again. I was also amazed with the fit. It was just perfect.

Thank you so much!!!
Old 08-31-2009, 10:01 PM   #220
Matt1026
Mouseketeer

Big Give & Celebration Party

Cajunfan the boys just loved their backpack. My DW thought he was so cool with his sunglasses on. He said let me put them on first so everyone will see how cool I am. They loved all of the special goodies tucked inside. We already have them packed and ready for the airplane! Thank you again for all you have done for us. The packing tips were great too!

Here he is with his MAW volunteers at the party. It turned out more of just a time for them to go over our information for the trip. We had a pizza and the MAW volunteers brought cupcake. They were good let me tell you!

Here he is opening his presents from the MAW volunteers.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:38 PM   #221
Corrine 1973
What do you mean I am not a princess, don't you see my crown!!!

Just LOVE the pictures!!!!

More perfect Big Give packages. They just never seem to stop. Such wonderful Pixie dust. And Cajunfan. . .there are not words to describe how magical she truely is.

Just 4 more days.How is the packing. With all the great outfits you just now need to decide where to wear what when.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:43 PM   #222
Matt1026
Mouseketeer

It was a very happy day at our home today! OUr DW was so excited because he was picked the Student of the week at his school. So he was very excited hearing about that. Seeing all of the wonderful Big Gives waiting for him just pushed him over the edge. He was not feeling well and had to go to the doctor so this really cheered him up and added to the excitment of the date.

Thank you Princess Sarhliz. The boys loved it all. With the two hour drive to airport and the time waiting in the airport and the airplane ride itself I am sure with all of the great big give goodies we will not be bored. We love jig saw puzzles so we had to break one of those out. We had great fun. So thank you so much for the wonderful Big Give. It was awesome!
Old 08-31-2009, 10:47 PM   #223
Matt1026
Mouseketeer

These have to be some of cutest outfits that I have ever seen. I know they will be the hit at Disney. They were so cute!!! I am also so amazed at the fit. They were perfect. The boys just loved them and if I say so myself look very handsome in their outfits. I loved my shirt too! That was so special. I appreciate you thinking of me.

We really loved them thank you so much!
Old 08-31-2009, 10:59 PM   #224
Matt1026
Mouseketeer

I am so sorry for the all of the individual post tonight. My brain is not functioning well these days. With a cold and with Saturday fast approaching I am not thinking too well these days. So I have my pictures grouped so this is the easiest way for me.

Thank you tygansmom 829121. The boys really loved their goodies. My DH really loved the sticker book. He thought that was way cool! My youngest really loved the card and thought your son did a great job with his pictures of MIckey so he wanted to take his picture with the card. Thank you again for all you did the boys really liked it all. Even the biggest boy in my home.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:04 PM   #225
Matt1026
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrine 1973 View Post
Just LOVE the pictures!!!!

More perfect Big Give packages. They just never seem to stop. Such wonderful Pixie dust. And Cajunfan. . .there are not words to describe how magical she truely is.

Just 4 more days.How is the packing. With all the great outfits you just now need to decide where to wear what when.
I know what you mean about Cajunfan. She has been a blessing. We were hoping to meet her in person because we thought we were going to have to go down the night before to catch our plane but our flight was later than expected on that Saturday. But we are hoping another time.

We are just about packed. That was my goal on Sunday to get as much done as I could. I knew this week was going to be wild especially with my job. It is alot to get everything done there and be gone a week. I had not planned on my DW getting sick and me not feeling well. But we are all starting to feel better.

I am so excited about all of the new outfits for the boys. I can not wait to dress them for the parks. Have you started packing yet?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: