DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC-Mousecellaneous
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2009, 08:19 PM   #151
DizDays
DVC & D23 Member

Pei Wei

[QUOTE=lugnut33;31779705]

I think the last thing that has happened in this trip report was the special gift that Mickey and Minnie gave us. After getting ready for dinner we decided to check out a restaurant that Kevin from the Dis Podcast had recommended Pei Wei. Pei Wei is Asian restaurant (my wife loves Chinese food) located off property on Osceola Parkway.

I ADORE Pei Wei. It is a must do for us every trip. WHEN are we going to get one in Chicago?!?

DizDays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 08:43 AM   #152
MamaCrush
DIS Veteran

Lugnut-- you have inspired me with this report! I have informed DH that I am kidnapping him in early Sept. and we are going on a trip without the kids (gasp! ) Since 2 weeks before I abduct him we will have just gotten back from a 6-day trip to DW, I don't dare tell him we're going back so it will have to be a suprise! We'll be staying at Kidani Village for the first time.

The evening we get in, we'll do a romantic dinner at Narcoosee's during a time we'll be able to view Wishes. The next morning we'll do the backstage tour at AK since our kids don't make the 16 minimum age requirement, it's something we can't do with them. My DH has been really wanting to check out the BW area, so hopefully Cat Cora's new restaurant will just have opened and we'll give that a try-- if not, we'll do Big River Grille. The next day will be totally unstructured, and we'll go to Captain Jack's for dinner that night (kids don't like seafood) and go to Cirque! The next AM we'll hit the Boma breakfast buffet and head home. Can you tell I'm excited????

Thanks again lugnut for your wonderful report! When can we expect the next one??

DCL Western 7-Day Cruise: January 2005 ~ Pop Century: September 2006 ~ Coronoado Springs Resort: September 2008 ~ Saratoga Springs: March 2009 ~ Old Key West: August 2009 ~ Boardwalk Villas: September 2009 -Adults Only! ~ Saratoga Springs: April, 2010 ~ Saratoga Springs: September 2010 - Mickey's Halloween 5K ~ Animal Kingdom Kidani Village: November/December 2010 ~ Animal Kingdom Kidani Village: February 2011 - Princess Royal Family 5K ~ Animal Kingdom Jambo House: May 2011 - Expedition Everest Challenge ~ Wilderness Lodge: June 2011 ~ All Star Movies: October 2011 - Kids Dancing with Disney Youth Performing Arts! ~ Saratoga Springs: January 2012 - Mommy/Daughter Birthday Trip - DD Turns 10! ~ June 2012 - Bay Lake Tower ~ September 2012 - Happy Haunted 5K Trail Run - Port Orleans Riverside ~ March 2013 - Solo Trip - Saratoga Springs ~ May 2013 - Expedition Everest Challenge with DS13 - Animal Kingdom Lodge
~ September 19-20 Solo Trip - Wilderness Lodge
MamaCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-23-2009, 06:09 PM   #153
kid-at-heart
DIS Veteran

Love the mirror shot on #26. I just now found your report, I am a bit behind with dis-ing since we were away for several weeks hiking WY, SD and KY. Now I can go back to my disney fix. I am the "disney-nut" of the family, the rest are hikers so ... some vacations are for me (i.e., Disney) and some vacations are for them (hiking in bear or tick country)...

Thanks for sharing.

kid-at-heart is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: