Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2009, 11:06 PM   #46
blabbermouth
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishigirl View Post
Congrats!!! Your guys look so cute! I love your dress, its beautiful! Your cake is also gourgeous. I love the yellow! Hope it was a wonderful day and you have a great time on your honeymoon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WA Kay View Post
Congratulations. I am so happy to hear that all went well including the weather. I am looking forward to more pictures and details.

Kay
Thank you both! My friend baked our cake, she's awesome!

My brother was our main photographer, but we're getting lots of pics from others too. Dinner was great, roast beef, salmon, salads and buns (I asked for my parents friends to bake me buns for a gift!). All in all, a perfect wedding!
Old 06-01-2009, 11:45 PM   #47
WA Kay
Mouseketeer

Are you trying to make me cry?

You pictures are perfect and you two are a stunning couple. Happy life to both of you and with any luck I may be able to congratulate you in person. My little group will also be in building 2 at HoJo's from the 20th - 27th. I plan a putting a LGMH in my hotel window so say hi if you see us.

Now, could we please have some more pictures and a wedding report.
WA Kay is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-02-2009, 03:09 PM   #48
cinderella-princess
Disney Bride

OMG I love the wedding pictures! Congratulations!!!! You both look so happy, and you're so tiny! Your dress and hair were just perfect. And I agree - more wedding pics and some details please!! Since my wedding is over I like to live vicariously through other people's weddings now.

Congratulations again!!

DH 31 Me 28 DS 1

Our Honeymoon TR
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2150471
Jason's Birthday TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post32593293
TR - The Year Without Disney is Officially Over!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2748604
cinderella-princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:28 PM   #49
prettyprincessbelle
I'm just excited for the BBQ! Yum YUM!
Pots and pans? Seriously?!

Oh my gosh! I love the wedding pics! You look soooo pretty! Your dress, hair, everything! I love the picture where you guys are walking across the street! Too freaking cuuute!
Old 06-05-2009, 12:42 AM   #50
blabbermouth
DIS Veteran

Here is a half trip half wedding update. We got some fabulous gifts. We also got some gift cards. So tonight, since our condo is well over 30 degrees (sorry Americans, you gotta do your own conversion) we decided to go SHOPPING!

So we found a great sale at the Bay: any watch under $100 is now $50. So I found a pretty funky buffalo one, normally $95 and J got a really cool yet dressy Fossil one, normally $150, but it was in the clearance section for $100, so he got it for $50 too. Totally random and spur of the moment, but I definitely needed a new watch, and J is just a watchaholic.

Don't mind my pale, freckley arm!

We've been hatin' on our little Nikon Coolpix S500 camera since we got it. (As a very lovely gift from my parents... not their fault it's crap. They even bought it at a real camera store!) But we didn't want anything too big either, just something that would take decent pictures most of the time. So we used some gift cards to pay for most of a Canon Powershot SX110 IS. Wow, cameras sure have long names! So hopefully we'll enjoy this one more. I'm glad we got it because now Jason is excited to take photos on our trip, and I'm not a good photographer so I'm off the hook.

And then it was still way too hot to go back to our condo, so we went to a restaurant on the waterfront and sat on the patio for dinner. It was a really fun night!

Well, that's my update for today. Really, if you want to know more about the wedding, just ask!

Eventually I'll make some PS too, so there will be another update soon!

Last edited by blabbermouth; 06-05-2009 at 01:00 AM.
blabbermouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 12:43 AM   #51
blabbermouth
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella-princess View Post
OMG I love the wedding pictures! Congratulations!!!! You both look so happy, and you're so tiny! Your dress and hair were just perfect. And I agree - more wedding pics and some details please!! Since my wedding is over I like to live vicariously through other people's weddings now.

Congratulations again!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyprincessbelle View Post
Oh my gosh! I love the wedding pics! You look soooo pretty! Your dress, hair, everything! I love the picture where you guys are walking across the street! Too freaking cuuute!
Thank you and thank you!
Old 06-08-2009, 12:59 AM   #52
blabbermouth
DIS Veteran

Not much to update. Does anyone else scrapbook? I was just thinking about the first scrapbook I made after our trip to Disneyworld. I loved it! This was the first page I did, the only one I have a photo of. I think I got much better at it as I went along. It's nice to have something fun to look forward to after a trip.

And I'll post a few more wedding pics because you've been asking!

A few more from the 'photo shoot':

Our rings:

Just married! After the ceremony:

The cheesy bouquet toss:

More goofiness. J's friend made us do this. Melon mouth kiss:

And a photo of me with my best friend's puppy:

Sorry, that's about the best ones that don't have other people in them. It's one thing to post myself all over the internet, another to post my friends and family without asking.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:39 PM   #53
Sarah84
DIS Veteran

Congratulations on the wedding, your pictures are gorgeous
April 2012: Disney World wedding & Mexico honeymoon
March 2013: Disneyland Paris July 2013: Las Vegas Jan 2014: Disney World & Disney cruise on The Magic
Sarah84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:19 PM   #54
DSNY4ever
I am going to keep hunting around
I will cross my fingers for both of us

Okay I am just finding this one- looks like you had a beautiful wedding (yellow is my favorite color!), and I can't wait to read all about your road trip honeymoon- sounds like a blast! San Francisco and San Diego are so fun too, you will have a great time. If you want an amazing breakfast in San Diego go to The Mission, they have 3 locations I think in San Diego, I am not sure where you are staying, but look them up, they are sooo good- the portions are HUGE and their mexican hot chocolate is fun to try. I also agree that there are lots of good restaurants in Old town, plus it's a fun place to walk around. While over near Fisherman's Wharf in SF you can get yummy clam chowder in a bread bowl (if you like clam chowder of course!). I still have to read through everything but I think you said you might go to Sausalito/Tiburon- we love The Spinnaker restaurant in Sausalito- yummy with a great view (but, this is a fancy one).

I can't wait to hear about your trip

Disneyland at the Holidays, here we come!
DSNY4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 03:40 AM   #55
blabbermouth
DIS Veteran

Thanks Sarah!

Thanks DSNY4ever for all the tips, we'll try to fit them in
Old 06-18-2009, 04:50 PM   #56
blabbermouth
DIS Veteran

Ok, I finally made some trip related progress. Called and made PS for:

Carnation Cafe for lunch, Cafe Orleans and Wine Country Trattoria for dinner. And I'm going to go online and make a PS for ESPN Zone for dinner too. Have to wait til we get to DL to do that though. Yay! I'm excited. We're cheaping out and not doing Napa Rose. We've been going back and forth, but as of now we're going to skip it. (This time!? )

Also, booked our Alcatraz tour. Didn't realize they only did the night tours Thursday through Monday. Guess what two nights we'll be there? Tuesday and Wednesday. So we'll do an afternoon one instead. Fine.

Booked our San Diego trolley tour also, for our first day in San Diego. Then we'll go to SeaWorld in the late afternoon/evening/night - just learned recently that they're actually open til 10pm.

Printed off all the hours for DLR to add to my planning book. It's not as fancy as most, just has our basic plan for each day, driving directions, PS times, hotel confirmation numbers etc.

Tonight is reserved for packing the majority of our stuff.

THREE MORE SLEEPS!!!!
Old 06-20-2009, 03:36 AM   #57
WA Kay
Mouseketeer

Hi

I just wanted to say a quick good by and safe trip before I leave myself. Happy honeymoon.

Kay
WA Kay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 11:10 AM   #58
cannp123165
Very Quizzical

Hi! I have just started reading your PTR - Congratulations on your wedding. The photos are beautiful. Have a wonderful Honeymoon.
DLR: 2009
DCL: August 2011 (Med)
cannp123165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 11:34 PM   #59
blabbermouth
DIS Veteran

Sad to report that we are home. We had an amazing honeymoon, everything went absolutely perfectly! Jason is sorting out the 784 photos we have so there will be some to post. I wasn't a perfect Diser; we didn't photograph every hotel and meal we ate, but we did pretty good! Our trip was great right down to the last few minutes: We drove on the 4 o clock ferry (BC Ferries to Victoria from Vancouver) without having to wait for the 5 and we saw REAL WHALES in Active Pass! Way better than Seaworld. And I have photos of both

I shall start the first chapter of the report tomorrow with our first bit of honeymoon magic
Old 07-04-2009, 01:37 AM   #60
DLR29
We're cheap college kids
It's all in how you tour
We wouldn't want to be left on a cliffhanger

Can't wait for the pictures and the report!!
DLR29 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: