Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2010, 12:08 PM   #571
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansdad View Post
Darn you're finished! Now I have no excuse for not finishing our TR.
Yup, no excuses...we're patiently waiting for you Are you guys planning another trip for the summer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessCaitlin View Post
The PTR is under way! The link is in my signature
Yipee, on my way there now, can't wait!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondintheruff View Post
You mean a trip I get to come too right?

Just keep in mind I'm a teacher so it has to follow the school schedule.
It wouldn't be the same without you...of course you're coming We will work out date so it fits with your schedule....how much fun are we gonna have??
Old 01-09-2010, 12:14 PM   #572
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Brat View Post
The drinks were wonderful!! Thank you very much for the treat! You guys are going to have such a fantastic time!! I am sure Thomas will be hooked as soon as he sees everything!!

Yes we are going to Disneyland March 2! It is a surprise for Abby...she has no clue whatsoever! When we talk and she's around we say we are talking about our taxes...lol and use 'codes' I am not sure how long I can keep it though!! It's killing me!! Our plane leaves at 6:15 am...so we have to be up super early, so I am not sure if we are going to tell her the day before or just get her up and tell her. We are going for 9 days, flying with WestJet...I am not totally sure where we are staying. We don't want to pay a fortune, and we want to be close. Just found out yesterday that the Oscars are on the 7th while we are there, and we were planning on going into LA/Hollywood, especially for the American Girl store for Abby, so you never know if we will have an celebrity sightings...lol Thanks for posting about it here...Kyle doesn't want people to know yet, we have a bunch of family on there, and don't want anything slipping out to her. A very few select people know.

I will be sitting by waiting for your next ptr/tr and another dismeet installment!!
Surprises are the best...but so hard to keep quiet about! I almost goofed so many times when we surprised Jas in 2004, but we pulled it off and it was perfect!! I won't post anything on facebook, we'll just check in on here

Check with Peg, they were just there in March, she may have some good suggestions for you!!

I am going to work on my PTR tomorrow and I will be sure it's posted. Jasmine and I were just looking at dining etc and she actually helped me figure out park hours, parades, shows, etc....I think this is the most excited she's been in a long time. She always gets excited once we land, but never before we leave...you know, the whole plane thing??? Peg gave Thomas her sympathies about flying with ME last night at dinner...how rude. One bad flight and they'll never let me live it down.

You doing at PTR?????
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: