Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2009, 02:54 PM   #151
PrincessCaitlin
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenofallthings View Post
I agree!!! I took her camera over to my girlfriend's the other night there as they were at the concert too but forgot their camera. Her little girl is 9 and I wish you could have seen the look on her face when she saw how close Jas was

BTW, your new addition is the cutest thing I have ever seen, Jasmine was oohing ans awwhiing when I showed her
Oh wow I can't imagine a 9 year olds reaction! I am 18 and I was drooling and thank you!

The Hot Fudge Terrorists and the Curse of the Drunken Punkin

How Much was It?!?!?!?! The tale of our best trip ever!!!!

*The opinions and comments in the above post do not reflect the views, opinions, policies, or procedures of the Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates,
including but not limited to the Walt Disney World Resort and all other included areas.*
Old 07-12-2009, 02:58 PM   #152
Geodoc
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansdad View Post
s a tur day night!
Gee....thanks.... I just got that song out of my head after we heard it at the baseball game last night.....now its back!!
Ok I know how to get rid of it...."Its a Small World after all.........."
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-12-2009, 03:25 PM   #153
declansdad
DIS Dad#639
Still waiting for his first one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodoc View Post
Gee....thanks.... I just got that song out of my head after we heard it at the baseball game last night.....now its back!!
Ok I know how to get rid of it...."Its a Small World after all.........."

I would much rather have the first than the second.
ASM - March 2004 --- POP - July 2005 --- POP and the Poly - August 2007 --- CBR - Aug 2008 --- POFQ August 2009--- POP Christmas 2010--- POFQ Aug 2011 --- Disney Dream and MK March 2013 --- EPCOT F&G March 2013 --- Pop July 2013 --- AK March 2014

me dw (pooksma) ds
DIS Dads Club Member #639

Our WDW photos on Photobucket, Our WDW photos on Flickr

Old 07-12-2009, 08:17 PM   #154
purplepeg
DIS Veteran

Bat City Rollers

Ok, tonight we were over at my parents for dinner and we ended up in the basement looking at our ancient toys and games they still have and Geodoc was looking at the LP's. Yes, you read that right LP's. He saw one of the Bay City Rollers albums so here it is to bring back memories for all of us!
Derek was my favourite in case anyone is interested I also found my Donny Osmond Superstar albumoh how I loved him! Where do you think my love for all things purple came from

Off Site 1996,All Star Music 1998,All Star Movies 2002, Pop Century 2004, Pop Century2006 ASMu 2008 DVC 2009BLT2009
Old 07-12-2009, 09:47 PM   #155
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplepeg View Post
Ok, tonight we were over at my parents for dinner and we ended up in the basement looking at our ancient toys and games they still have and Geodoc was looking at the LP's. Yes, you read that right LP's. He saw one of the Bay City Rollers albums so here it is to bring back memories for all of us!
Derek was my favourite in case anyone is interested I also found my Donny Osmond Superstar albumoh how I loved him! Where do you think my love for all things purple came from
DANCE PARTY....MOM AND DAD'S BASEMENT....EMBARASS THE GIRLS....doesn't that sound like fun
Old 07-14-2009, 10:51 AM   #156
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Got up bright and early this morning to rain.....I have to say I was a little excited, then I can sit on the boards for as long as I want and not feel guilt

I just finished looking at my list of stuff I still need to buy.....so I will be running to Walmart at some point today, or maybe tomorrow morning before my doctor's appt....we'll see. The list is longer than I thought it would be. Apparently not as organized as I like to think I am.

I added clorox wipes....I thought in light of the H1N1, wouldn't hurt to wipe down the rooms when we get there......a little OCD maybe, but I'm ok with that. I also need to pick up small pringles, granola bars, gum, mascara, polusporin, new battery for the camera (goodness these little puppies ain`t cheap), a new memory card and refills on our meds which I ordered Saturday for pick up today. I thought about other snacks but when we went with Brenda and her family 2 years ago, we took a ton for around the pool....never opened one. With the DDP, I never feel like I need a snack, except I do enjoy a granola bar in the morning with my coffee. Speaking of coffee, because we're in DVC the first 11 days, we're bringing our Tim Horton's to make in the room. I read somewhere that the mugs are really small.....gee....I may have to go shopping when I get there to buy a new glass mug

Jasmine is going to get all our hair products when she's a work today.....gotta love the discount Maybe I'll be a nice sister and check and see if Peg needs anything

I want to get this done today or tomorrow because Thursday morning I have to have surgery on my mouth.....no snide comments please, I`m not getting my jaw wired shut or anything 5 years ago my dentist was doing a root canal and broke three instruments in the rootnot fun. This will be my second surgery to see if they can get the final 2 out. Last time, he could only get one, but they seemed to have moved a little so here`s hoping. Not gonna lie, it`s not fun, but Ì don`t want this little problem to rear it`s ugly head when I`m in disney on my eating mission

Hope everyone is doing well.......
Old 07-15-2009, 07:24 AM   #157
PrincessCaitlin
DIS Veteran

The clorox wipes are a good idea! My mom brought them on our last trip and when she wiped down the seatbelt for my dad on the plane it was really dirty

Good luck with the oral surgery! I hate going to the dentist

The Hot Fudge Terrorists and the Curse of the Drunken Punkin

How Much was It?!?!?!?! The tale of our best trip ever!!!!

*The opinions and comments in the above post do not reflect the views, opinions, policies, or procedures of the Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates,
including but not limited to the Walt Disney World Resort and all other included areas.*
Old 07-15-2009, 09:21 AM   #158
Disney Brat
DIS Veteran

I totally understand the wipes, we too will be bringing some! Queen-thinking of you today with your surgery! I hope it all goes well, and they get out those pesky roots!!! I truly hate dental work! I had my first cavaty when I was preggo with DD, and they wamted to try filling it, but it was too deep, so I had a root canal that also never worked and had to have it pulled! Not a good experience for your first cavaty!!! Especially with limited pain meds!!

Peg- thanks of the hotel info! We were going to head down this weekend, but the neighbour across the street invited DD to Tinkertown with them for their DD's bday. Needless to say we will have to go another weekend to that hotel!!
March 2010 DLR
Old 07-15-2009, 09:48 AM   #159
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessCaitlin View Post
The clorox wipes are a good idea! My mom brought them on our last trip and when she wiped down the seatbelt for my dad on the plane it was really dirty

Good luck with the oral surgery! I hate going to the dentist
I bought them yesterday I actually ended up with the Lysol ones as the clorox they only had in a huge container. I never thought of wiping down the seatbeat or arm rests on the plane....when I'm doing it I'll be thinking of you!! Thanks for the good wishes, Jasmine is going to get up and drive me, they tell me it will take 2 hours, I haven't hold her that part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Brat View Post
I totally understand the wipes, we too will be bringing some! Queen-thinking of you today with your surgery! I hope it all goes well, and they get out those pesky roots!!! I truly hate dental work! I had my first cavaty when I was preggo with DD, and they wamted to try filling it, but it was too deep, so I had a root canal that also never worked and had to have it pulled! Not a good experience for your first cavaty!!! Especially with limited pain meds!!

Peg- thanks of the hotel info! We were going to head down this weekend, but the neighbour across the street invited DD to Tinkertown with them for their DD's bday. Needless to say we will have to go another weekend to that hotel!!
Yeah for wipes!!!! I too hate the dentist, but if you ever have to go to an endodontist PM me, this man is amazing. He is so caring about how you have anxiety towards it, I love him

Ahhhh Tinkertown.....Peg used to take Jasmine when she was little while I was at work. It really is wonderful that we have it, so much cheaper than the Ex.....lucked out this year, Jasmine had to pay for the Ex out of her own money, so she decided not to go
Old 07-16-2009, 12:19 PM   #160
lisalonglash
I have a thing for actors nobody else thinks are yummalicious

Your shopping sounds fun! I'll be doing that soon I like the idea of the Clorox wipes - I may add that to our list.

Quote:
I want to get this done today or tomorrow because Thursday morning I have to have surgery on my mouth.....no snide comments please, I`m not getting my jaw wired shut or anything 5 years ago my dentist was doing a root canal and broke three instruments in the rootnot fun. This will be my second surgery to see if they can get the final 2 out. Last time, he could only get one, but they seemed to have moved a little so here`s hoping. Not gonna lie, it`s not fun, but Ì don`t want this little problem to rear it`s ugly head when I`m in disney on my eating mission

Hope everyone is doing well.......
OK, your dentist left pieces of dental instruments in your gums?!?!?! BIG hugs to you today, Queen, for him to get the other two pieces so you can be done with it!
Me and dh Ds#1(14yo) Ds#2(11yo)

September 2013 - Disney World w/FD (POFQ)
September 2009 - Disney World w/FD(ASMu)
October 2008 - Disney World (ASSp)
May 2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris (off-site in Paris)
Old 07-16-2009, 03:12 PM   #161
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalonglash View Post
Your shopping sounds fun! I'll be doing that soon I like the idea of the Clorox wipes - I may add that to our list.

OK, your dentist left pieces of dental instruments in your gums?!?!?! BIG hugs to you today, Queen, for him to get the other two pieces so you can be done with it!
Thank you my friend Yes he did, three files broke inside the root when he was doing a root canal.....he hasn't done another one on me It was a success, took longer than he initially thought by about a half an hour, but to be honest, I didn't care. I didn't care how much discomfort I was in, I just wanted to make sure they were out. He was able to get both out....I am thrilled considering this is the third try since it happened in 2001. I go back on Monday to get the stitches out, so all should be good.
Old 07-16-2009, 05:53 PM   #162
Disney Brat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thank you my friend Yes he did, three files broke inside the root when he was doing a root canal.....he hasn't done another one on me It was a success, took longer than he initially thought by about a half an hour, but to be honest, I didn't care. I didn't care how much discomfort I was in, I just wanted to make sure they were out. He was able to get both out....I am thrilled considering this is the third try since it happened in 2001. I go back on Monday to get the stitches out, so all should be good.
I am so glad that everything went well!!! I hope you have a speedy recovery!!!
March 2010 DLR
Old 07-16-2009, 06:05 PM   #163
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Brat View Post
I am so glad that everything went well!!! I hope you have a speedy recovery!!!
Thank you so much It's not nearly as bad as I thought it would be, as long as I take tylenol it's fine I am quite confident to say it will not affect drinking my Grey Goose Slushie
Old 07-16-2009, 06:42 PM   #164
declansdad
DIS Dad#639
Still waiting for his first one

Quote:
Thank you so much It's not nearly as bad as I thought it would be, as long as I take tylenol it's fine I am quite confident to say it will not affect drinking my Grey Goose Slushie
Top that slushie off with a Dole Whip and you shold be good to go.
ASM - March 2004 --- POP - July 2005 --- POP and the Poly - August 2007 --- CBR - Aug 2008 --- POFQ August 2009--- POP Christmas 2010--- POFQ Aug 2011 --- Disney Dream and MK March 2013 --- EPCOT F&G March 2013 --- Pop July 2013 --- AK March 2014

me dw (pooksma) ds
DIS Dads Club Member #639

Our WDW photos on Photobucket, Our WDW photos on Flickr

Old 07-16-2009, 08:00 PM   #165
Disney Brat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I am glad that Tylenol is helping with the pain!! Grey Goose Slushies!!
March 2010 DLR

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: