Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2009, 04:02 PM   #136
purplepeg
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
My daughter would have died from happiness on the spot!!! What a great experience for Jasmine!

I don't think you need to worry too much about the luggage transfer -- from what I understand it goes pretty smoothly (of course those could be my famous last words -- I am knocking on wood as I type this ).
Ah yes, brings me back to the Bay City Rollers!

Yeah, I know....I'll say it was your fault if the luggage transfer doesn't go wellI did ask Timandlesley and dddisrunner and they both said it went very smooth so we'll go with positive vibes and it'll be fine

Off Site 1996,All Star Music 1998,All Star Movies 2002, Pop Century 2004, Pop Century2006 ASMu 2008 DVC 2009BLT2009
Old 07-11-2009, 04:16 PM   #137
purplepeg
DIS Veteran

Assorted pictures

I thought I would post some assorted pictures of some things we've done lately. Hope you enjoy them! Snow White took all these pictures, I think she did a magnificant job!

Mini Montana practicing a yoga pose.

Queen's cast

Queen posing with her cast.

MINI montana

Mini Montana lloking as cute as a bug!

I had to share this because I don't take a very good picture but thought this one was pretty good

The next ones are assorted shopping and scenery pictures she took on our Fargo Trip.

Off Site 1996,All Star Music 1998,All Star Movies 2002, Pop Century 2004, Pop Century2006 ASMu 2008 DVC 2009BLT2009
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-11-2009, 04:22 PM   #138
purplepeg
DIS Veteran

More photos

Here are some more pictures.

Snow White enjoying a rocking chair at our hotel.

Around the hotel

Outside of the hotel

Our room number.

Fish in Scheels

Ferris wheel we had to ride in Scheels!

Old 07-11-2009, 04:39 PM   #139
purplepeg
DIS Veteran

OOps meant to show more pictures

I hit post instead of adding more pictures! Oops. Here's some more.

Snow White enjoying some woodland company!

Another friend!

The next several pictures are of the pool area and I took them so they are not the quality Snow has! She loved this pool it was so much fun. She got blisters from the net trying to get across the log slices.

This is how she resorted to getting across by jumping on to them.

Our room, it had two queens but I was packing at the time.

Space Aliens restaurant. Snow loved this place.

More shopping places.

Traffic stopped for our resident geese to cross.

Old 07-11-2009, 04:44 PM   #140
purplepeg
DIS Veteran

last set of pictures

Some pictures playing at the park and bonding with ducks.

Hope you enjoyed!

Old 07-11-2009, 10:51 PM   #141
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Great pictures! I love the one with the ducks crossing the road! Looks like you all have been having lots of fun!
Old 07-12-2009, 06:44 AM   #142
PrincessCaitlin
DIS Veteran

Wow Jasmine's pictures of the Jo Bros are amazing

The Hot Fudge Terrorists and the Curse of the Drunken Punkin

How Much was It?!?!?!?! The tale of our best trip ever!!!!

*The opinions and comments in the above post do not reflect the views, opinions, policies, or procedures of the Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates,
including but not limited to the Walt Disney World Resort and all other included areas.*
Old 07-12-2009, 09:12 AM   #143
declansdad
DIS Dad#639
Still waiting for his first one

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplepeg View Post
ah yes, brings me back to the bay city rollers!

s a tur day night!
ASM - March 2004 --- POP - July 2005 --- POP and the Poly - August 2007 --- CBR - Aug 2008 --- POFQ August 2009--- POP Christmas 2010--- POFQ Aug 2011 --- Disney Dream and MK March 2013 --- EPCOT F&G March 2013 --- Pop July 2013 --- AK March 2014

me dw (pooksma) ds
DIS Dads Club Member #639

Our WDW photos on Photobucket, Our WDW photos on Flickr

Old 07-12-2009, 09:13 AM   #144
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessCaitlin View Post
Wow Jasmine's pictures of the Jo Bros are amazing
I agree!!! I took her camera over to my girlfriend's the other night there as they were at the concert too but forgot their camera. Her little girl is 9 and I wish you could have seen the look on her face when she saw how close Jas was

BTW, your new addition is the cutest thing I have ever seen, Jasmine was oohing ans awwhiing when I showed her
Old 07-12-2009, 09:15 AM   #145
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansdad View Post
s a tur day night!
LOL, the only difference is, our parents couldn't afford to send us to a concert, we had to stay up and watch them on the Midnight Special, and even then only if the wind was in the right direction could we pick it up on the atennae.
Old 07-12-2009, 09:27 AM   #146
declansdad
DIS Dad#639
Still waiting for his first one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenofallthings View Post
LOL, the only difference is, our parents couldn't afford to send us to a concert, we had to stay up and watch them on the Midnight Special, and even then only if the wind was in the right direction could we pick it up on the atennae.
Never saw them in concert either but I did have them on a K-tel 8track.
ASM - March 2004 --- POP - July 2005 --- POP and the Poly - August 2007 --- CBR - Aug 2008 --- POFQ August 2009--- POP Christmas 2010--- POFQ Aug 2011 --- Disney Dream and MK March 2013 --- EPCOT F&G March 2013 --- Pop July 2013 --- AK March 2014

me dw (pooksma) ds
DIS Dads Club Member #639

Our WDW photos on Photobucket, Our WDW photos on Flickr

Old 07-12-2009, 10:26 AM   #147
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
If that doesn't show our age I don't know what would Someone is going to say "What's that"....I'm putting money on my own kid once she's on here today
Old 07-12-2009, 10:59 AM   #148
Disney Brat
DIS Veteran

Great pics!! That hotel looks like tons of fun! Which one is it?? We usually stay at the Holiday Inn in Fargo, DD loves the pirate ship, but I think she would love that place! The concert looked great!! I am glad that she got so close to them, that must have just made her soooo happy!!
March 2010 DLR
Old 07-12-2009, 11:20 AM   #149
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Brat View Post
Great pics!! That hotel looks like tons of fun! Which one is it?? We usually stay at the Holiday Inn in Fargo, DD loves the pirate ship, but I think she would love that place! The concert looked great!! I am glad that she got so close to them, that must have just made her soooo happy!!
I'll let Peg answer on the hotel.....I believe it was across the road from IHOP, but not 100% sure.

Jasmine had so much fun, she keeps saying Have you seen the close up of my husband....and Thomas keeps saying thanks alot.....then Jas says, no no he`s my husband and your my boyfriend 16,,,,such a great age
Old 07-12-2009, 03:11 PM   #150
purplepeg
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Great pictures! I love the one with the ducks crossing the road! Looks like you all have been having lots of fun!
We have been having lots of fun! Those were our resident Canada Geese and they are everywhere! They nest and have tons of babies and then in the fall you see thousands of them in the sky getting ready to fly away. It's really quite a sight!

Quote:
s a tur day night!
OMG we were at a baseball game last eve and they were playing that song while the pitcher was warming upI was singing my heart out and telling my girls that was my favourite boy band growing up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenofallthings View Post

So true!, I remembr listening to the radio the night they were in Wpg wishing we were there
Quote:
Oh we had every record and one you could only get in Scotland! Our parent's families still live in Scotland so that was just the best. I mean they could have been kin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Brat View Post
It was so much fun. It's called the Best Western Kelly Inn and Suites and is almost right across the street from IHOP. They has free WiFi and free continental bfast with waffles for CAA rate of $94 per night, may have been $97, can't remember exactly! We also usually stay at the Holiday Inn for the same reason

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: