Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2009, 09:55 PM   #16
debraW76
DIS Veteran

And we all know those who post on the first page love me most!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999ghostslover View Post
what a beautiful outlook on life. Congrats to your DH on his new job.
Thanks and

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
I'm on board Debra !! That Jo she gets everyone to write TRs !! Your the Betest Jo!!!
Yes she is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindyd View Post
I am happy that you were able to go after all and that your Husband was able to find a job everything happens for a reason We are also going in June 38 more days for us Did you try to make any ADR's. You are very brave to take the kids by yourself but I am sure you will have a blast!

looking forward to hearing more~
thanks and

Quote:
Originally Posted by askelton View Post
I'm glad Jo made you do it!
HaHA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsksomeday View Post
I am here!! You aren't crazy, well maybe a little, but you are way more brave than I would be.
Yes I am crazy and

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcc0621 View Post
I'm here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
So, are you back to your original dates, Debra???
Yes. plus two more days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatGarcia View Post
If Jo says to do a report, it's our duties to follow you too!
tehe &

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastYorkDisneyFan View Post
ok this just sounds really crazy.
&

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
Focker pressure is a terrible thing
LOL! &

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessV View Post

I'm in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWRocksMySocks View Post
Yay...so glad you started a new PTR! I am definitely in.
Thanks for following me over!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saralexander97 View Post
Girl I am with you!!!! You can do it, I bet you guys are going to have a great time.
Thanks and
Old 04-29-2009, 04:23 PM   #17
debraW76
DIS Veteran

Meet the characters

Meet the Characters
Me: I am a thirty something mother to 5. I work part time as an engineer in the Aerospace field. I am the children's worship ministry leader at our church, Den leader to Omicron's tiger cubs, Tball team mom to Omicron and Delta’s team, avid scrapbooker, family organizer and vacation planner, & karate class and cheernastics chauffer. I am very stubborn err determined. I have problems telling people no but at the same time I don’t take no for an answer either.

My husband, Zeta: An architect and artist. The only person I know that knew exactly what he wanted to be at 13 and never deviated from that. He is my high school sweetheart, my best friend, and my soul mate. He compliments and complements me. He is very laid back where I am anal retentive err not so much laid back.

SIDE NOTE: I HAVE A PHOBIA OF INTERNET PREDATORS AND THEREFORE WILL PURPOSEFULLY PUT BLURRED, BLOCKED, OR OTHERWISE OUTDATED PHOTOS OF MY CHILDREN UP HERE. END OF SIDE NOTE.
Alpha: The eldest. Very competitive, compassionate, and caring. Favorite ride is expedition everest though he wants to try the RNRC this time. Loves Star Wars storm troopers. He is a blue senior belt in Tae Kwon Do and helped his football team win regional champs last year.

Princess Chi: The only girl and it shows. Her favorite ride is the RNRC. She is my shopping buddy. She loves helping take care of baby Tau and sometimes thinks she is his other mother. She is a brown belt in karate, a cheerleader, and is OCD like her mom when it comes to making lists. She wants to be a fashion designer when she grows up. Meet princess Chi.

Omicron: He’s my fish that swims in the opposite direction. He often waits to see what everyone else is doing before he decides he wants to do the exact opposite. He doesn’t have to be right; he just has to be different. His drawings are all abstract because he doesn’t want to put the eyes and mouth where everyone else put theirs. He’s very smart, creative, and funny. Meet Omicron.

Delta: His favorite ride is Kali River Rapids. He sits out most coasters and simulation rides. Delta smiles all the time and lives without any cares or worries. He’s our happy go lucky child. Meet Delta

Tau: The baby. He’s spoiled what else can I say? Here he is with his all spoiled self.

Also other persons that may join us for a day or two include:
Mel, Sun, & Jen. We all went to high school together. Mel lives in Ohio now. Married with two kids but they won’t be joining us this trip (sorry girls ). She is even more of a planner than me. See picture below front right.

Sun lives in Mobile. Sun flies by the seat of her pants and never commits to anything because that would mean not being spontaneous. See picture below front left.

Jen lives in St. Pete/Tampa and therefore has the shortest drive. She claims she never wants to marry and never wants to have children yet she spoils mine? See picture below back left.

We have very little in common but when we get together we have a blast. Our last girls weekend was when I was pregnant with Tau. Here we all are with Omicron, Chi, and Mel’s oldest, Maya.

We also have other friends who are going to be in the World the same week and we are doing a few meals and a few rides together. They are Cheryl, Nathan, and their children Sam, Pete, and Claire. Sorry I don’t have a picture so just use the picture of the family that came with your last frame

So there you have it. The cast of our little crazy story.

Next...Tales of Disney Pasts

Last edited by debraW76; 05-01-2009 at 09:29 PM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-29-2009, 04:48 PM   #18
lisalonglash
I have a thing for actors nobody else thinks are yummalicious

Darnit, I thought I DID post on the first page?!

Looking forward to your PTR/TR, Debra
Me and dh Ds#1(14yo) Ds#2(11yo)

September 2013 - Disney World w/FD (POFQ)
September 2009 - Disney World w/FD(ASMu)
October 2008 - Disney World (ASSp)
May 2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris (off-site in Paris)
Old 04-29-2009, 06:36 PM   #19
WDWRocksMySocks
maybe I just have mullets on the brain?

I'm sure I probably said this in your last PTR, but your kids are so stinkin' cute!!
Old 04-29-2009, 07:34 PM   #20
debraW76
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalonglash View Post
Darnit, I thought I DID post on the first page?!

Looking forward to your PTR/TR, Debra
That's ok Lisa. You have been here for all three plus you still beat mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWRocksMySocks View Post
I'm sure I probably said this in your last PTR, but your kids are so stinkin' cute!!
Aw thanks!
Old 04-29-2009, 07:36 PM   #21
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by debraW76 View Post
Sorry I don’t have a picture so just use the picture of the family that came with your last frame

Quote:
Originally Posted by debraW76 View Post
So there you have it. The cast of our little crazy story.
[/FONT][/B]
Next

SAVING TO GO TO DISNEYLAND
Old 04-29-2009, 08:32 PM   #22
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Adorable children, Deb (what I can see of them ). You are going to have such an adventure!
Old 04-29-2009, 08:39 PM   #23
tloveswdw
Mouseketeer

This is great! As a mom of four, with a DH who doesn't get a lot of time off, I have thought about trying this. I will let you go first

and a week at the Fort to ring in 2013!
Old 04-29-2009, 09:32 PM   #24
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Just checking in !!
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
Old 04-29-2009, 11:13 PM   #25
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of

I am here too. Nice to meet the cast.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:44 AM   #26
daisyduck7
Earning My Ears

Talking Hello-o-o-o. Is anybody here-ere-ere-ere?????

HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY everyone!!!!! I'm bbbaaaaack. Okay, let's see if I got this right. You are going to take all five kids down:a ngel:, by yourself, in the van, for 5 days, then your DH is going to join you, right? Okay, sounds like a plan to me. If anyone can pull this off, it is you, because you are MY daughter.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:42 AM   #27
debraW76
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcc0621 View Post
Glad you got that! I was afraid people would be bored by the last line and not get that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Adorable children, Deb (what I can see of them ). You are going to have such an adventure!
Aw thanks! They look just like me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tloveswdw View Post
This is great! As a mom of four, with a DH who doesn't get a lot of time off, I have thought about trying this. I will let you go first
Haha. Sure let me be the guinea pig

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
Just checking in !!
Hi Rosie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
I am here too. Nice to meet the cast.
Hi Scott. It was nice to meet you too

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisyduck7 View Post
HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY everyone!!!!! I'm bbbaaaaack. Okay, let's see if I got this right. You are going to take all five kids down:a ngel:, by yourself, in the van, for 5 days, then your DH is going to join you, right? Okay, sounds like a plan to me. If anyone can pull this off, it is you, because you are MY daughter.
Everyone, please meet mama. Mama, this is everyone.

I just realized that I only have 5 weeks to do this pretrippe. I have about 14 posts which will make one roughly every 2.5 days. Hope everyone doesn't mind going that fast!
Old 04-30-2009, 04:11 PM   #28
saralexander97
Searching for a Disney Dream

What a wonderful family, four boys and one girl, they are all so cute. I bet it is nice to have shopping buddy. I have two boys and just had my girl about three months ago, its nice to finally have another female in the house.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:46 PM   #29
daisyduck7
Earning My Ears

Red face Baby Girl, I need HHHEEEELLLLLPPPPPP!

You know I would have been on the first page if I had known about this one. I just didn't realize that it had been a week since I had last checked in. Would you like another grown-up along to help with the kiddies iraterincess:? If you don't need any help, that is fine. We will be having VBS that first Saturday, so I'll still have something to do that I enjoy, but if you do, let me know asap so I can start saving, because I will need extra for the motorized cart thingee Okay, back to the reason I am posting for the second time today. I DO need your help to do the favorites thing for this link, so I don't have to go all the way around the world to connect. I am looking forward to reading and adding to this new PTR . I'll just go ahead and admit it.......I am hooked on these disboards. Well, I gotta go again. Tis time to clean off the desk, fix the coffee pot for in the morning, set the alarm , and LLLLEEEEEAVE this place, only to come back in the morning and start all over again. Bye, ya'll,see ya on the flip side.......She is going to take ALL 5 of the kiddies, by herself, innthe van, for 5 days.......Okee Dokee. YOU GO, BABY GIRL
Old 04-30-2009, 05:56 PM   #30
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Signing on for more! I often say that trip reports and pictures are what keep me sane until my next WDW vacation!

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Tags
june 2009, kids

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: