Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2009, 01:07 AM   #331
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran

Hey, as long as Sherry-the-moderator is still posting in here, she's not going to let it get closed.

Maybe I'll turn it into one of those never-ending multiple-trip continue-to-forever threads like, hmm, who has one of those...oh yeah, that's right, SHERRY has.....

So y'all know, I edited that last post's first part for more clarity. My brain wasn't working, in case it made no sense. Should make more sense now...in case you didn't see it after the edit.

DLR '05-'09 found within this link
DLR 7,9,12 2012 Universal Feb '12 DLR Dec '11 and Feb '12

Made weight goal 1yr8m8days after starting...currently working to maintain 85 lb loss thanks to Weight Watchers!
bumbershoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 01:15 AM   #332
Sherry E
Willing victim of the Disney Snowball Effect...
Okay so after a coffee and lunch break I am back!

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbershoot View Post
Hey, as long as Sherry-the-moderator is still posting in here, she's not going to let it get closed.

Maybe I'll turn it into one of those never-ending multiple-trip continue-to-forever threads like, hmm, who has one of those...oh yeah, that's right, SHERRY has.....

So y'all know, I edited that last post's first part for more clarity. My brain wasn't working, in case it made no sense. Should make more sense now...in case you didn't see it after the edit.
There are a few of us who have the never-ending forever, epic Trip Reports going (Prettyprincessbelle, WazowskiLOVER, Belle Ella, etc.) - it keeps everything neat and tidy, in one place. So yes, do that! Just continue on.

I have to go back and read your Love Actually commentary stuff in a hot minute. This stupid computer is moving at a snail's pace. Or maybe it is just the board in general that is moving slowly! Arrrrgggghhh.

Pumpkins, Peppermint, Pastels and...Club 33!!! - (A new chapter begins... Many photos and wacky tales, coming soon to a Trip Report thread near you!)
And for some non-holiday seaside fun in the sun ~~ 2012 Catalina Island/Avalon Trip Report - My Solo Day Trip, in Photos (LOTS of Photos!)- 7/21/12 & Highlights from 2013 & 2014
Sherry E is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-11-2009, 01:24 AM   #333
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry E View Post
There are a few of us who have the never-ending forever, epic Trip Reports going (Prettyprincessbelle, WazowskiLOVER, Belle Ella, etc.) - it keeps everything neat and tidy, in one place. So yes, do that! Just continue on.
Yeah yeah yeah...but they aren't the people with the power to shut it down, now are they?

Here's what I miss. I miss my online journal at a different site. Not LJ, but another site that uses the same basic format as the Dis. I was there after weddingchannel's forums got too ridiculous, and one of the women on WC said "this is dumb, I'll start my own!" And it's still going. I miss the format of the life journal there...where you just talk about your stuff and only the length of the journal gets it closed, then you start another.

That's what I miss. And the biggest part is...even though other parts of the forum were contentious, you didn't bring it into the journals. You felt safe inside your journal, all cozy and warm. I miss that. Not that I don't feel relatively safe here (though honestly with my rep I don't really ever feel safe on the Dis, LOL, I'm just not mainstream enough and am loud about it), but still...

I had to leave it behind when some cyber-turned-reallife friends turned on me, and I was too sad to be there. Coincidentally, it was during the time that I started planning our big 2007 trip! I got really focused on the Dis, interestingly, and learning about DLR, and all the stuff over there just didn't seem important anymore. And I *hate* the format of LJ so I don't want to go back there, either...

Have I mentioned that E learned to whistle while we were in San Diego? He finally figured out that he has to move his mouth to cover the spaces created from the two teeth he had taken out at 2.5, and once he did that, he could whistle! Now he's working on different notes, thank goodness.

Made weight goal 1yr8m8days after starting...currently working to maintain 85 lb loss thanks to Weight Watchers!
Old 07-11-2009, 02:42 AM   #334
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran

All this talk has caused us to watch the movie tonight. Of course I'm over here in the dining room on the computer, and I'm missing it all, so I'm signing off.

Old 07-11-2009, 06:31 PM   #335
amyamya
Mouseketeer

OMG that pic of Eamon as a wee bairn is adorable!!!
amyamya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:26 AM   #336
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran

He was quite a cutie, and quite unexpected in appearance! I think it took probably 2 months for me to really get used to how different he looked from what we expected...Robert's sister had kids with a guy with my basic ethnic backgrounds, and those girls look MORE Korean than their mom (and their mom looks disturbingly like her brother aka Robert). At the very least I expected black hair. Korean babies don't have blue eyes at birth. etc etc.

When I saw a blue eyed Ronald McDonald...I was...shocked. Robert took it in stride, it didn't weird him out at all, but for some reason I took a long time to get used to it!

Crazy hair baby after a kitchen sink bath. Toaster behind him was unplugged.

Pic taken after waking up from a nap, funky angle due to me having taken a nap too, and I was lying down while taking the pic.

OK I could post these all night but I'll stop myself after this one.

OH wait, one more, because you guys havent' seen him when his hair was long. We intended to keep it long b/c it was such awesome hair, but an unfortunate front-of-hair trim became a cut and no one has ever wanted to deal with him growing it out again.

His 2nd birthday.

Old 07-12-2009, 12:32 AM   #337
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

Quote:
He was quite a cutie, and quite unexpected in appearance! I think it took probably 2 months for me to really get used to how different he looked from what we expected...Robert's sister had kids with a guy with my basic ethnic backgrounds, and those girls look MORE Korean than their mom (and their mom looks disturbingly like her brother aka Robert). At the very least I expected black hair. Korean babies don't have blue eyes at birth. etc etc.

When I saw a blue eyed Ronald McDonald...I was...shocked. Robert took it in stride, it didn't weird him out at all, but for some reason I took a long time to get used to it!

Crazy hair baby after a kitchen sink bath. Toaster behind him was unplugged.

Pic taken after waking up from a nap, funky angle due to me having taken a nap too, and I was lying down while taking the pic.

OK I could post these all night but I'll stop myself after this one.

OH wait, one more, because you guys havent' seen him when his hair was long. We intended to keep it long b/c it was such awesome hair, but an unfortunate front-of-hair trim became a cut and no one has ever wanted to deal with him growing it out again.

His 2nd birthday.
Oh my goodness. What beautiful curls.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:43 AM   #338
Sherry E

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
We love that too. You can watch it a million times and find little hints. There's actually something that they were *going to do*, but changed...originally, Colin's cheating girlfriend (seriously? cheating on Colin?) was actually going to be Alan's secretary!!! Can you even imagine? Now I don't know who the actor would have been (both are so perfect for the roles they ended up in, even though we boo and hiss Alan's secretary) but it would have been so interesting. And of course the secretary combines over to the adorable heartbroken best man, b/c they are friends b/c he owns the art gallery where they have the xmas party. Oh wait, do they show that in the movie-movie? Or is that in the deleteds?

I remember reading an idea, and LOVING the idea, that that character is sort of an "angel". Because his nonsense with the necklace saves Alan from getting the necklace earlier, which probably saves him from *giving* the necklace earlier, which keeps him from being "thanked". As it is, I'm not totally sure that he was "thanked" for the necklace, perhaps the thanks is deferred to a time that never happens, because they are pretty busy with the big recital and all. And then later, he appears magically just in time to not be able to find his boarding pass, which allows Sam (thank you) to get back there. And you'll notice the little look he gives Liam...like he did it on purpose. It's like he's an angel, just popping in when he's very needed...

Now that is an idea we never thought of! We've even watched the recital scene, how they are sitting behind Liam... We figured that maybe Emma was the friend of Joanna the elder (not Sam's beloved), but then we could NOT figure out why she would say such a relatively cold thing about no one being, you know, interested in Liam if he cried all the time...if my best friend passed away I wouldn't be joking with her boyfriend about that, you know? It wouldn't even occur to me. But if they are exes, yeah, they might think of it, so it could be! Such a good thought.

OK then I just thought about the character Colin and how hilarious he is! Oh, and the stand-ins for the movie? So many people think it's a naughty movie, but no, it can't be! First, what naughty movie has that budget for where they are filming???? And naughty movie aren't going to have an AD (Colin's friend, of course) chatting with stand-ins, they aren't checking light and color, heck, they aren't going to have stand-ins! And he was a stand-in for Brad Pitt, so he says, so he's totally mainstream....no, that movie that they are working on is a mainstream movie with a big budget...but there are so many who think, just b/c of the scenes they show, that it's naughty. And those two! How INNOCENT they are???!!!! I mean, to be so happy about a 1st date being accepted, with the backdrop of what they are doing? So cute. I'd never seen that actor until LA, then I saw Hitchhiker's Guide and it added a whole different dimension to the movie for me b/c of him.

See? Totally Mensa-smart. Seeing the bigger picture. Kinda sounds like you just need to tell her what you're going to do, maybe? This doesn't totally relate, but I remember reading trip reports from micechat's Gumball Rally, and also the thing that mouseplanet does, and groups that had a great time had the philosophy that if they made a decision, they committed totally. No questioning the line-waiting once you decide to wait in that line. So just tell her you're getting in the line, and no questioning that while waiting.
Yes, I have to be the one to say, "Look! There is Pooh! I am getting in the line." And Shawn may go and sit off by herself, but she will probably eventually get up and join me,

Quote:
Oh wait, I remember! The girl-Joanna! Is she incredible or what? In the Commentary, which has Hugh, the director (who yes did Notting Hill and 4 Weddings), the kid who plays Sam, and maybe another person talking, they mention that they actually had to add tiny errors to her singing in that scene, because she is so perfect. That no one would believe a 12 year old is THAT good, so they made it less perfect.

Now remembering that when we first saw it I had my little dude in arms. Link
to picture of little dude back then. And I was projecting forward to when he's Sam's age, and his story just pulled at my heartstrings. So when she points AT him and sings all I want is you, my heart sang and I started to cry happy tears. Then when she points AWAY from him, continuing the "show", seeing his little face get all frowny b/c he doesn't understand that she's just performing, oh man oh man...cry cry cry.

Of course we'd also seen that movie before POTC2 came out, so Bill Nighy was unknown. We hadn't seen Kiera, either, *I think*. Oh no, we must have seen her in POTC...and of course we'd seen her in parts of Phantom Menace as Amidala's body double but who knew who she was THEN??? It's interesting how they all interrelate...Kiera and Bill in POTC, then seeing the guy who plays Boostrap Bill playing Bill Andersen in Mamma Mia...etc etc etc.

Why yes I DO do well in the Trivial Pursuit Entertainment questions, I do indeed!
What a sweet picture of E as a baby! Another movie you may want to see IF you have not already seen it is "Sliding Doors." It is not quite as charming as "Love Actually," "Notting Hill" and "Four Weddings..." but it's a very clever movie anyway. I don't only like British romantic comedies - I am also a huge fan of Sex and the City - but those four movies are really great!

I like the idea of Rowan Atkinson being an angel. When I saw him in the airport scene at the end, I was thnking he should have popped in here and there throughout the movie....I didn't know that Alan Rickman's secretary was supposed to have been Colin's girlfriend or that the one who did play the secretary was friends with the heartbroken best man - but it all doesn't surprise me, as all the stories and characters seem to be interwoven in some way. One of the saddest stories in a movie all about the different kinds of love is the one with Laura Linney and her brother, and how she will never really be able to have a real life because she has to look out for her brother....I also thought the character Colin was hilarious, and loved how he thought that his Mecca for scoring chicks was going to be Wisconsin. he didn't aim for NYC or for Los Angeles or Miami - he was determined to get to Wisconsin!! Such a great movie - even though I want to own it, I look forward to when it airs on cable around Christmas and Valentine's Day!

Quote:

Quote:
Yeah yeah yeah...but they aren't the people with the power to shut it down, now are they?

Here's what I miss. I miss my online journal at a different site. Not LJ, but another site that uses the same basic format as the Dis. I was there after weddingchannel's forums got too ridiculous, and one of the women on WC said "this is dumb, I'll start my own!" And it's still going. I miss the format of the life journal there...where you just talk about your stuff and only the length of the journal gets it closed, then you start another.

That's what I miss. And the biggest part is...even though other parts of the forum were contentious, you didn't bring it into the journals. You felt safe inside your journal, all cozy and warm. I miss that. Not that I don't feel relatively safe here (though honestly with my rep I don't really ever feel safe on the Dis, LOL, I'm just not mainstream enough and am loud about it), but still...

I had to leave it behind when some cyber-turned-reallife friends turned on me, and I was too sad to be there. Coincidentally, it was during the time that I started planning our big 2007 trip! I got really focused on the Dis, interestingly, and learning about DLR, and all the stuff over there just didn't seem important anymore. And I *hate* the format of LJ so I don't want to go back there, either...

Have I mentioned that E learned to whistle while we were in San Diego? He finally figured out that he has to move his mouth to cover the spaces created from the two teeth he had taken out at 2.5, and once he did that, he could whistle! Now he's working on different notes, thank goodness.
No, I would never let your thread get closed - have threads been closed here for any reason other than taking a turn for the ugly (like the one I had to lock the other day - which was headed in a bad direction and no good would come of it at all!) or because it had reached its 250-page lmit? I think there is a 250-page limit. Have you seen other threads get locked? If they have been, I didn't know about it or am not sure why. I am unaware of any limits other than the page limit. But I think as long as that Snowball keeps a-rollin', this is always considered a Pre-Trip Report or a Trip Report in the making!

Quote:
All this talk has caused us to watch the movie tonight. Of course I'm over here in the dining room on the computer, and I'm missing it all, so I'm signing off.
Did you watch it all the way through again? I also love the aging rock star/manager storyline. Again, it is a movie about all kinds of love, in all forms, all different relationships, so even though many of the plots are not fully fleshed out, they say so much in their brief time.

Pumpkins, Peppermint, Pastels and...Club 33!!! - (A new chapter begins... Many photos and wacky tales, coming soon to a Trip Report thread near you!)
And for some non-holiday seaside fun in the sun ~~ 2012 Catalina Island/Avalon Trip Report - My Solo Day Trip, in Photos (LOTS of Photos!)- 7/21/12 & Highlights from 2013 & 2014
Old 07-12-2009, 12:45 AM   #339
Sherry E

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
Oh my goodness. What beautiful curls.
You are right! E has a great head of hair. Sometimes curls can be too overwhelming on a child's face, but E's curls looked great!

Old 07-12-2009, 01:17 AM   #340
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran

answers inside!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry E View Post
One of the saddest stories in a movie all about the different kinds of love is the one with Laura Linney and her brother, and how she will never really be able to have a real life because she has to look out for her brother....

Oh yes...while watching I was remembering all the things I'd forgotten to talk about. When she's there after the xmas party and he suddenly lunges for her, but she deals with it so firmly and so lovingly, oh man oh man...I have 3 brothers who don't have any problems or issues like that, but I could only HOPE that I would be so awesome to them if something happened. I have a sister too and I hope I'd be awesome to her, too (since she's the "flyer" on her cheer squad, she's actually the most likely to be injured, but I doubt that would put her on the type of ward he's on).

The other *no resolution* character (beyond Laura's "Carl" of course) is the Best Man, but you at least see him decide he's had enough of it. And of course you can't help but hope he and Laura meet again, right?

I also thought the character Colin was hilarious, and loved how he thought that his Mecca for scoring chicks was going to be Wisconsin. he didn't aim for NYC or for Los Angeles or Miami - he was determined to get to Wisconsin!!

Well he certainly did, ahem, score! We *love* that scene. We do want to know what those women do for a living, but besides that, they are SO funny. "And he's a Christian!" just cracks me up... Not sure why he didn't pick one of those original three to bring home, and another one of them for his friend...but then, I'm not a big fan of the actresses who play the two he brings home to begin with. When the second one comes through (trying to retain some mystique for those who haven't seen it, LOL) we always yell "psycho!" at the screen. Oh we're mean.

No, I would never let your thread get closed - have threads been closed here for any reason other than taking a turn for the ugly (like the one I had to lock the other day - which was headed in a bad direction and no good would come of it at all!) or because it had reached its 250-page lmit? I think there is a 250-page limit. Have you seen other threads get locked? If they have been, I didn't know about it or am not sure why. I am unaware of any limits other than the page limit.

OH sorry, my words and thoughts were jumbled...it was the other place, that I miss so much, that would close journals at a certain number of pages. And FWIW the WDW trip report section seems to be quite a bit more strict on TRs, and I've been concerned that the mods here would catch on and start...oh drat, now I've told one! ...you didn't hear thattttt, you didn't hearrrrrr thatttttttt.......

Did you watch it all the way through again? I also love the aging rock star/manager storyline. Again, it is a movie about all kinds of love, in all forms, all different relationships, so even though many of the plots are not fully fleshed out, they say so much in their brief time.

I did indeed, and I get so confused during that scene...this is one time tha tRobert has it right (he loves his manager as a dear friend and is simply expressing that), but I can't help but think "wait...IS he really in LOVE with him? I mean, he says he's the love of his life, and those are some powerful words! So I get all confused about it, which is silly because I know it's not that, but I continue to feel the wonder.

Today we went out looking at apartments. Saw two of the most opposite places, with both places being perfectly decent and not yucky/scary, that you could find. We like both. One, however, could allow us to save almost half of the rent we're paying now, which would seriously add up. The other is only 100 or so less than what we're paying now but has other benefits.

We will be seeing more more more in the next few weeks. Our main reason for moving is to get lower rent, but in reality, once Robert and I get the itch to move on...we want to move on.

Saving almost half of what we're paying right now would be so nice.......decisions decisions!

Old 07-12-2009, 09:56 PM   #341
amyamya
Mouseketeer

We just moved and cut our rent by $700 a month. Rents have really dropped down here because there are so many places available. I hate moving but like being in a new place.

The curls picture is killing me. That kid! That hair!
amyamya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 01:44 AM   #342
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran

Before I got so much stuffffff I loved moving. But now it's a pain.

We're going back and forth...this one place that's nice in the modern "nice" way that apartments can change themselves (find a cheapish black fridge, black stove especially glass top (which I hate but look pretty), toss down some Ikea "wood" flooring, change the cabinets to a "cherry" color) and it's new construction and is just plain old COOL, and less than here, and has a gym, and is "green", and is across the street from E's fave park. There's an older place that could be retro cool but isn't quite, GREAT neighborhood, easily walkable though you have to watch out for tree roots, and would save some serious money.

The other choice is...keep looking.

Oh, and the first place I mentioned is a couple hundred to move in, then the first month free (if we put down deposit now they'll hold it until Sept, which is the earliest we can be out of our lease b/c we missed it by a day), then a second month free whenever we want. So that's actually pretty nice! The second place is almost equal deposit as rent, no months free.

And of course, keep looking.

I didn't even post the best pic of the curls, it looks so much like me at a certain point in my toddlerhood... At the time it was hard for me to totally enjoy the curls b/c I was having fights inside my brain....long hair and curls don't matter, he's a toddler, don't listen to the parents and kids who talk to "her"...vs I'm sick and tired of saying "he's a boy" and having parents and kids react funny...etc etc. And my FIL was kind of a pain about it, and MIL kinda of was too, and they were the grandparents we saw most often so we heard about it from them most often. The unfortunate haircut moment took the decision out of our hands (if someone scoffs at long hair, saying that she has THREE boys and they all get crewcuts at 1 y.o., and SHE is about to trim the front of your son's hair....get him out of the chair if you want to keep his hair long!)...

He still gets the sweetest curls in the front of his hair when he gets sweaty.

Last edited by bumbershoot; 07-13-2009 at 02:19 AM. Reason: E's favorite park, NOT gym.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:03 AM   #343
merrrydeath
DIS Veteran

AHHH! Your son is sooo cute. Redheads...they're too much.

And you and Sherry are really making me want to watch Love Actually! Why don't I own it? I'm kicking myself for that now.
merrrydeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 02:14 PM   #344
nerdylightbulb
Brendon Urie's stalker
I ♥ Magnus Bane
Having a fiesta with Kish

Molly, I have never seen Love Actually. Now I know I need to. I didn't read the spoilers though. I didn't want to ruin it for me. I think moving can be kind of exciting but I know what you mean by having too much stuff. There are times going camping can be traumatic because of all the stuff I have to get together before we go. Good luck finding the perfect place. This is actually Michele. I let my daughter borrow my laptop yesterday and she logged in. I must now log on as me. Ah well the family that Disboards together.....

nerdylightbulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 03:46 PM   #345
Sherry E

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Oh yes...while watching I was remembering all the things I'd forgotten to talk about. When she's there after the xmas party and he suddenly lunges for her, but she deals with it so firmly and so lovingly, oh man oh man...I have 3 brothers who don't have any problems or issues like that, but I could only HOPE that I would be so awesome to them if something happened. I have a sister too and I hope I'd be awesome to her, too (since she's the "flyer" on her cheer squad, she's actually the most likely to be injured, but I doubt that would put her on the type of ward he's on).

The other *no resolution* character (beyond Laura's "Carl" of course) is the Best Man, but you at least see him decide he's had enough of it. And of course you can't help but hope he and Laura meet again, right?

Well he certainly did, ahem, score! We *love* that scene. We do want to know what those women do for a living, but besides that, they are SO funny. "And he's a Christian!" just cracks me up... Not sure why he didn't pick one of those original three to bring home, and another one of them for his friend...but then, I'm not a big fan of the actresses who play the two he brings home to begin with. When the second one comes through (trying to retain some mystique for those who haven't seen it, LOL) we always yell "psycho!" at the screen. Oh we're mean.

OH sorry, my words and thoughts were jumbled...it was the other place, that I miss so much, that would close journals at a certain number of pages. And FWIW the WDW trip report section seems to be quite a bit more strict on TRs, and I've been concerned that the mods here would catch on and start...oh drat, now I've told one! ...you didn't hear thattttt, you didn't hearrrrrr thatttttttt.......

I did indeed, and I get so confused during that scene...this is one time tha tRobert has it right (he loves his manager as a dear friend and is simply expressing that), but I can't help but think "wait...IS he really in LOVE with him? I mean, he says he's the love of his life, and those are some powerful
I love the 'Best Man' storyline in the movie. I think that story alone would have been interesting to flesh out more, as would some of the others.

Oh, so you don't like the one specific actress who Colin brings home (the seocnd one off the plane) - the one you called Psycho? See, I disliked her initially for the obvious reasons and things that were leaked out to the media, and she was not very forthcoming in interviews for a while and came off as aloof. But more recently I have seen interviews she has done where she finally decided to 'talk' about everything, and comes off much better than I thought she would, and I didn't dislike her as much anymore. Somehow she explained things away where that it made some iota of sense. But her scene in the movie is amusing!

I think the rock star manager storyline is just simply that through all the ups and downs of his career, the only one who has stuck around, the only one he can count on, is the manager. So it is not a 'love of my life' in a romantic sense, but just basically saying, 'No other women have been as loyal and supportive of me as you have, and wow - you are the love of my life, of all people!'

I think the WDW section of town almsot has a different way of doing things. The DLR side is nice and user-friendly right now because we don't have the volume of people visitng as are on the WDW side. They have so many sections and sub-sections and sub-sub sections that I guess it makes sense to separate Pre-TRs from TRs and Post-TRs. I am assuming that for now, the way things are done over here is okay. We DLR DIS-ers must be doing something right over here in our little area - we seem to be known as the kinder, gentler, friendlier area of the entire website, so there must be a formula to our success!

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrrydeath View Post
...And you and Sherry are really making me want to watch Love Actually! Why don't I own it? I'm kicking myself for that now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdylightbulb View Post
Molly, I have never seen Love Actually. Now I know I need to. I didn't read the spoilers though. I didn't want to ruin it for me. I think moving can be kind of exciting but I know what you mean by having too much stuff.

Yes, Meredith and Michele, you guys definitely should see Love Actually! There are many storylines in it, and so they each just get a bit of time devoted to them, but it is a charming, funny, touching movie and the emsemble cast is great. If you liked "Notting Hill," "Four Weddings and a Funeral" and "Sliding Doors," you would like this, for sure. Plus, it is set in the two weeks leading up to Christmastime, so it counts as a holiday movie as well as a romantic comedy-drama, even though it is not really about the holidays, per se.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: