Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2009, 04:51 AM   #1
IMwink
Mouseketeer

Disney Invitation Templates... Help?

I have two DD (5,6) that Iwant to make this trip very special for since I will be just returning from Iraq a few days before we leave for WDW.

The First time that we went was a spur of the moment trip for only one day to MK, and the DDs were 4 and 3.

I want to make personalized Invitations to all the character dinners that I have planned, you name it they are doing it!. We are doing all the Princess Meals, Spirit of Aloha, Lilo and Stitch, Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace, and the Pirate Cruise (you can have Princess Pirates incase you didn't know). (The DW and I get to do the Chef's Table, no invitation need for that one)

I was wondering if anyone has done this before and if they still have some examples of what they did.

I am skilled at PowerPoint, but why recreate the wheel if someone else has already done it.

I spend alot of my free time over here researching Disney tips and ideas. to the point that the guys here are calling me Clark Griswald.

I will except whatever anyone has to offer.

Thanks.
IMwink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 05:04 AM   #2
bjeannep
Mouseketeer

You should check out the Creative Dis Boards...you should find what you are looking for.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:43 PM   #3
IMwink
Mouseketeer

Thanks,

I've been checking some of them out. I'm new to the boards. I've been using the search function and it is surprising good.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

For those also looking, I can't post links yet because I don't have enough posts yet.

Simply do a search for invitations and you will find them. Or you can search for user, "donatalie".

There are some old threads that involve a woman named Pat that doesn't post anymore, but here work is still posted in the threads and she has some great stuff. Do a little work looking through the posts and you find some real gems.

Do a Search for user "Patnl34" and view her old posts.
IMwink is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: