Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2009, 07:12 AM   #211
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

One more day!! One more day!!! Hope you're hanging in there and ready!! Thinking of you!!
Old 11-19-2009, 07:39 AM   #212
p00h4me
Mouseketeer

Just wanted to wish Tyler and your family a wonderful and fun wish trip! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! Sending lots of good thoughts and prayers your way during your trip.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-19-2009, 09:56 AM   #214
pipersmom
DIS Veteran

Woohoo!! One more day for you guys! We're so excited for you
Old 11-19-2009, 10:36 AM   #215
Momofwishkid
DIS Veteran

Just stopping by to say Yay one more day!!! Hope you have an amazing trip. I'll be here waiting to hear all about it when you get back.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:57 PM   #216
cranbiz
DIS Veteran

Location: Durham, NC 11 hours from the mouse, 12 hours from good clam chowder

I met Tyler and company last night. They were at MK for EMH and I had them on my bus going back to the resort.

I'm sorry to say that they did have some issues with drivers (not me, I know and honor the stroller as a wheelchair tag) and the stroller. However I believe that things are better now. They are staying at All Star Music and are having a great time.

I spoke up when I saw the lime green mickey heads on the stroller. We chatted for about 10 minutes. They are great people . Unfortunately, I did not have any bus cards left or I would have given some to them, hopefully they will PM me so I can send some to them.

Off Site 8-91, 8-92, ASMU 12-03, 1-06 (AP preview of EE), Our FL House 9-04, 11-04, 1-05, 2-05, 4-05, 5-05, 6-05, 7-05, 9-05, 10-05, 11-05, NYE05 at EPCOT!, 4-06, 10-06(X2), AKL 12-04, CBR 6-05. Stopped recording in 06 due to working there

I have finally visited DLR - Where's the castle?

The opinions and comments in the above post do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Walt Disney Company or any of its affiliates. This post was written while off the clock and off WDW property. Any information or advice in the above post is subject to change at any time without notice and should not, if ever, be taken seriously by anyone. All rights reserved. Your mileage may vary. Offer is valid only at participating locations. Many will enter, few will win. If this post begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head. Guarantee void in Tennessee.
Old 11-24-2009, 07:14 AM   #217
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

Hope you're having a wonderful time!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get home!!!
Old 11-24-2009, 09:46 AM   #218
pipersmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranbiz View Post
I met Tyler and company last night. They were at MK for EMH and I had them on my bus going back to the resort.

I'm sorry to say that they did have some issues with drivers (not me, I know and honor the stroller as a wheelchair tag) and the stroller. However I believe that things are better now. They are staying at All Star Music and are having a great time.

I spoke up when I saw the lime green mickey heads on the stroller. We chatted for about 10 minutes. They are great people . Unfortunately, I did not have any bus cards left or I would have given some to them, hopefully they will PM me so I can send some to them.
So cool that you would take the time to update us, thank you! It's the people like you that truly care that we can't wait to meet when it's our turn!

Hoping you all are having a wonderful time and that Tyler is loving every minute of the trip!!
Old 11-24-2009, 09:57 AM   #219
p00h4me
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Wow! How neat that you got to meet Tyler and his family while you were driving the bus! I thought they were staying at All Star Sports though? Good to hear that they are having a great time! Thanks for posting!
Old 11-26-2009, 01:10 PM   #221
kdzbear
DIS Veteran

Quote:

We enjoyed meeting you and chatting with you briefly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess&her4princes View Post
Hope you're having a wonderful time!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get home!!!
Our trip was the most magical trip ever imaginable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipersmom View Post
So cool that you would take the time to update us, thank you! It's the people like you that truly care that we can't wait to meet when it's our turn!

Hoping you all are having a wonderful time and that Tyler is loving every minute of the trip!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by p00h4me View Post
Wow! How neat that you got to meet Tyler and his family while you were driving the bus! I thought they were staying at All Star Sports though? Good to hear that they are having a great time! Thanks for posting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefaniLyn View Post
That is so sweet of you to stop by and update us on Tyler and his family! Thank you!
We did stay at All Star Sports. He was just a little confused as it was late at night and the buses run from the Magic Kingdom to All Star Sports and then on to Music and Movies. That night we were at the Magic Kingdom until 3:30 am! The kids did take a 3 hour nap that day from 4-7 pm and we were going to take them back to the resort if they were tired, but they were not. This magic occurs at the Magic Kingdom from about 2:45 am to 3:10 am on extra magic hours for resort guests:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Tyler's Wish Trip (Nov. 20-25, 2009): http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2154359 Sept. 12-20, 2009 Trip report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2292505
Old 11-26-2009, 01:25 PM   #222
maroo
DIS Veteran

You just made my day!!!!!!

And the day of everyone around me! This is FANTASTIC!

What a magical moment!!

Old 11-26-2009, 04:07 PM   #223
Momofwishkid
DIS Veteran

Wow, what great pics. Definite magic happening!
Old 11-26-2009, 09:56 PM   #224
pipersmom
DIS Veteran

How cool was that? It's sounding like you had a wonderful trip, can't wait to read more once you're rested up from the vaca and holiday right on top of each other!!
Old 11-26-2009, 11:09 PM   #225
p00h4me
Mouseketeer

Welcome back! Wow! Sounds like the whole family had a wonderful time and that Tyler got to have some special moments for his wish trip. Can't wait for more details on your trip! Happy Thanksgiving!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: