Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-01-2009, 12:38 AM   #136
oregondaddyof2
Dis Dad's Club Member #443
 
oregondaddyof2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Salem, Oregon
Posts: 735

Hey Bentley... We have changed over and will be staying at Pop Century as well, and during the same time as you... And thanks again for letting me use your windows decals... I updated them and made them personalized for my family..
oregondaddyof2 is offline  
Old 06-01-2009, 09:40 AM   #137
meanmom121
DIS Veteran
 
meanmom121's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: La Vernia Texas
Posts: 610

I'm a big twilight fan - so I can't wait for New Moon to be released. I'll have to look the trailer up on line today
__________________
meanmom121
meanmom121 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 06-01-2009, 11:22 AM   #138
princess_momma
DIS Veteran
 
princess_momma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,431

I'll have to look up the New Moon trailer too!! I'm so excited! I just finished reading Eclipse this weekend!! AAHHHHHH
__________________
Kimmy (24) , DBF G (27) , DS L (6)
Sept '09 Pop Century, Aug '10 Pop Century, June '11 Old Key West, Oct '13 Pop Century...Nov '14 Boardwalk Villas - AS DVC OWNERS!
October 2013 Trip Video
Life Is Way Too Short to Take It Slow - Oct 2013 TR
I Kept My Eyes Open the Whole Time! - Nov 2014 TR

princess_momma is offline  
Old 06-01-2009, 04:04 PM   #139
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!
 
hlrababy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,077

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentleygirl22 View Post
Just stopping in for a min.. I will update tomorrow and reply to everyone then...

I just had to come here and say i'm watching the MTV movie rewards .. and they just showed the Twilight new Moon trailer....

OMG
I can't wait to see this movie in NOV woohoo Its going to be sooo good!!!


See you guys tomorrow...
OH MY GOSH, wasn't that awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, are you gonna go to the convention with me??
hlrababy is offline  
Old 06-01-2009, 04:07 PM   #140
heath-and-javens-mom
I love Rob Thomas & Disney World equally. Is that a bad thing? I think not. :)
 
heath-and-javens-mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 2,556

I have also watched the trailer over and over Im not sure whos more excited about it, me, or my 6 year old son Javen-LOL He loves twilight..dunno where he got that from.
__________________
AS-Sports 01
CSR 03
POP 07
WL 08
WL 09

ME (32) DH (40) DS (11) DS (8)
heath-and-javens-mom is offline  
Old 06-01-2009, 04:44 PM   #141
Grace and Mickey
DIS Veteran
 
Grace and Mickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,061

Happy June 1st

Here's to waiting patiently for Sept hours

Tommorow is My 100 day Mark!!!!

I'm going to make a countdown change with my grandson

Have you every done Mickey's Backyard BBQ,? We are planing on doing this and looking for more info.

Looking forward to your update
Have a good evening
Grace
__________________
Grace and Mickey is offline  
Old 06-02-2009, 04:16 PM   #143
bentleygirl22
disney queen
 
bentleygirl22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Lives 10 mins from the mouse
Posts: 1,152

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanmom121 View Post
love lapu lapu pics. Gonna be forced to partake of one of those
you have too they are soooo good!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nu2wdisneyw View Post
How were the cheerleadng tryouts and the party? Can't wait to see the pictures!
I'm post about that next

Quote:
Originally Posted by oregondaddyof2 View Post
Hey Bentley... We have changed over and will be staying at Pop Century as well, and during the same time as you... And thanks again for letting me use your windows decals... I updated them and made them personalized for my family..
Hello, Very cool if you see me & my family please stop me and say hello!! No problem about the window decals can't wait to see them!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanmom121 View Post
I'm a big twilight fan - so I can't wait for New Moon to be released. I'll have to look the trailer up on line today
Did you see it yet ... It looks soooo good!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_momma View Post
I'll have to look up the New Moon trailer too!! I'm so excited! I just finished reading Eclipse this weekend!! AAHHHHHH
did you look it up yet.... I like love the twilight saga.. sooo good!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
OH MY GOSH, wasn't that awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, are you gonna go to the convention with me??
it was.... I may, its just hard for me to say yes to spending that much for a convention...
Quote:
Originally Posted by heath-and-javens-mom View Post
I have also watched the trailer over and over Im not sure whos more excited about it, me, or my 6 year old son Javen-LOL He loves twilight..dunno where he got that from.
Hee hee .. It looks sooo good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace and Mickey View Post
Happy June 1st

Here's to waiting patiently for Sept hours

Tommorow is My 100 day Mark!!!!

I'm going to make a countdown change with my grandson

Have you every done Mickey's Backyard BBQ,? We are planing on doing this and looking for more info.

Looking forward to your update
Have a good evening
Grace
woohoo one 100 day mark!! I get there tomorrow!! i have never done Backyard BBq But Tammy has i'm sure she will help you ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTreeHillAddict View Post
Hey Amanda! Just stopping in to say HELLO!
hey girlie !! hey help Grace and Mickey with info on backyard BBQ
__________________
To many Disney Trips to name them all. Here's a few of our Favorites!! ENJOY! 2000-2006 & 2012- now lived in Orlando! weekly vists Sept 2007 video = PoP Century 10 days Free Dining Trip report HereSept 2008= PoP Century 11 days Video Free Dining Trip report here Sept 2009= PoP Century 14 days video Free Dining Trip report here Dec 2009 All Star Sports 5 days video photosPart 1 Part 2 May 2010= Wilderness Lodge,8 day photos Days 1&2 Days 2,3 &4 Days 4&5 day 5 Days 6, 7 & 8Sept 2010[/B]= PoP Century 4-12 photos Days 1-8& photopass March 20 2011 port Orleans May 21 -29 2011 Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort Video Sept 11-19 2011 POP Video march 16-18,2012 Caribbean Beach Resort May11 2012 Beach club May 14, 2012 Disney Cruise on The Magic Sept 2012 not sure yet [COLOR="red"]
bentleygirl22 is offline  
Old 06-02-2009, 04:56 PM   #144
bentleygirl22
disney queen
 
bentleygirl22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Lives 10 mins from the mouse
Posts: 1,152

hey everyone I hope everyone is great on this Tuesday June 2, 2009

Well you guys The kids & I are Out for Summer!!!
Yesterday was our 1st day of summer !!

This past weekend we were super busy...

Saturday Alexis had her Cheerleading tryout thingy....
here's alexis showing off her Cheer tee & shorts

here she is at the tryouts



well We don't know yet what team she will be on till Saturday.. Thats when the team list come out, so here's hoping for a great team...

Then also Alexis had her birthday party..

it went soooo good... She had a lot of fun
her favorite gift was her real pink guitar just her size

Then Sunday
the kids Played on the slip and slide i just have to share these funny photos..

everytime she went down it she made this face .. Jason & I laughed everytime.. it was so cute...




How funny are those!!

Ok on to disney planning.... Tomorrow we will be at 100 day mark

& we will then only have 10 more days before we can make our Ard's

Speaking of ARD's After talking with jason again about our plans & ADR's he has changed his mind and on our 1st day he wants to eat at Big River.. Which is great with me .. We have never been there before so it will be a nice change...

Oh if your going in sept the park hours have been posted on disney . com
Thats all for now ....
__________________
To many Disney Trips to name them all. Here's a few of our Favorites!! ENJOY! 2000-2006 & 2012- now lived in Orlando! weekly vists Sept 2007 video = PoP Century 10 days Free Dining Trip report HereSept 2008= PoP Century 11 days Video Free Dining Trip report here Sept 2009= PoP Century 14 days video Free Dining Trip report here Dec 2009 All Star Sports 5 days video photosPart 1 Part 2 May 2010= Wilderness Lodge,8 day photos Days 1&2 Days 2,3 &4 Days 4&5 day 5 Days 6, 7 & 8Sept 2010[/B]= PoP Century 4-12 photos Days 1-8& photopass March 20 2011 port Orleans May 21 -29 2011 Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort Video Sept 11-19 2011 POP Video march 16-18,2012 Caribbean Beach Resort May11 2012 Beach club May 14, 2012 Disney Cruise on The Magic Sept 2012 not sure yet [COLOR="red"]
bentleygirl22 is offline  
Old 06-02-2009, 06:04 PM   #145
Goofy22
DIS Veteran
 
Goofy22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Down the Shore
Posts: 3,322

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentleygirl22 View Post
hey everyone I hope everyone is great on this Tuesday June 2, 2009

Well you guys The kids & I are Out for Summer!!!
Yesterday was our 1st day of summer !!

This past weekend we were super busy...

Saturday Alexis had her Cheerleading tryout thingy....
here's alexis showing off her Cheer tee & shorts

here she is at the tryouts



well We don't know yet what team she will be on till Saturday.. Thats when the team list come out, so here's hoping for a great team...

Then also Alexis had her birthday party..

it went soooo good... She had a lot of fun
her favorite gift was her real pink guitar just her size

Then Sunday
the kids Played on the slip and slide i just have to share these funny photos..

everytime she went down it she made this face .. Jason & I laughed everytime.. it was so cute...




How funny are those!!

Ok on to disney planning.... Tomorrow we will be at 100 day mark

& we will then only have 10 more days before we can make our Ard's

Speaking of ARD's After talking with jason again about our plans & ADR's he has changed his mind and on our 1st day he wants to eat at Big River.. Which is great with me .. We have never been there before so it will be a nice change...

Oh if your going in sept the park hours have been posted on disney . com
Thats all for now ....
Amanda, Those pictures are too funny from the slip n slide! I was laughing looking at them! I love the tinkerbelle cake it was too cute!
I'm glad you said about September hours I need to check out the first 2 days! Thanks! That's exciting you can make your ADR's soon it always makes the trip seem so close! OMG! Icoach cheerleading here and those girls look so tiny! LOL! Good luck to your DD on getting a Great Team!!!
__________________
In Loving Memory of My Nephew
Tyller ^i^
9-23-1997 - 1-21-2004
Goofy22 is offline  
Old 06-02-2009, 07:10 PM   #146
CanadianWDWfan
DIS Veteran
 
CanadianWDWfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 2,069

I hope your DD get's on a great team!

I want a tinkerbell cake! Very cute! Lucky girl to get a pink guitar.

Good idea to use blow up floats on the slip n' slide, we use to just go on our stomachs.

The look on her face is priceless!

Thanks for the FYI on Sept. park hours. I have to go take a look.
__________________
CanadianWDWfan is offline  
Old 06-02-2009, 08:13 PM   #147
CanadianWDWfan
DIS Veteran
 
CanadianWDWfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 2,069

I went to look at the hours and they are not there?
Where could they have gone....
__________________
CanadianWDWfan is offline  
Old 06-02-2009, 10:22 PM   #148
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran
 
princess&her4princes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Plymouth, MA
Posts: 4,034

Cute pics of Alexis on the slip and slide, too funny!! Looks like a nice party!!

I heard that September hours were posted and then taken down....what's going on?!! I have 12 days (almost 11 now!) to plan....doesn't Disney know we have things to plan?! LOL!!
princess&her4princes is offline  
Old 06-02-2009, 10:29 PM   #149
Goofy22
DIS Veteran
 
Goofy22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Down the Shore
Posts: 3,322

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianWDWfan View Post
I went to look at the hours and they are not there?
Where could they have gone....
Keep checking! I know when they first released August the same thing happened! Then the times changed etc..
__________________
In Loving Memory of My Nephew
Tyller ^i^
9-23-1997 - 1-21-2004
Goofy22 is offline  
Old 06-03-2009, 09:45 AM   #150
meanmom121
DIS Veteran
 
meanmom121's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: La Vernia Texas
Posts: 610

Slip and slide makes me want to try it again. I'm not sure if they make one wide enough though

My DD, Grey does cheerleading also.- but she just takes classes and they perform at local events and occasional high school basketball games. No team stuff yet. She might do POP Warner cheerleading next year also. They ussually get to compete at DW - Yah!! another excuse for a trip

I love the bows in her hair at her party - How cute is she?

Beautiful Tink cake.
__________________
meanmom121
meanmom121 is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Disboutiquers Part 13 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew teresajoy Disney for Families 3746 06-04-2009 08:36 PM
A cruise, a birthday, and a little bit of Disney World...April 20-26th..UPDATED 5/17 momto2inKC Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports 73 06-02-2009 12:32 PM
I hated my title, so like a bad hotel~I had to change it!! UPDATED 5/5/09! lovemyguys Completed Trip Reports 55 05-16-2009 08:32 PM
Free Breakfast at the Buena Vista Suites DannyDisneyFreak Orlando Hotels and Attractions 5 04-17-2009 06:03 PM
A Complaint to Disney Obsessed-x Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies 47 04-16-2009 11:43 PM

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright Đ 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.