Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2009, 05:38 PM   #361
GreatBiscuit
Golden but never flaky

Well, I just finished the istallment concerning the tour. I gotta be honest and say that I'm having read thus far I have one regret....that I didn't find this thread sooner! Holy Biscuits this is an AWESOME TR! Your interactions with and observations of DH are just cracking me up. Some of them have an oddly familiar ring to them as well. Anywho, I can't wait to keep reading on!

Note: No trees were killed in the posting of this reply, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:42 PM   #362
GreatBiscuit
Golden but never flaky

Just finished the final chapter and I have to say, Well Done! I hope you write TR for your Oct trip soon. I'll be from the get go.

Note: No trees were killed in the posting of this reply, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-31-2009, 10:10 AM   #363
topdog
DIS Veteran

I finally have time to caught up and read your entire TR in 2 days.

Sorry to hear about your FIL. I know exactly what your family is going through.

Your TR was hysterical. A little drama, a little *ahem" nap and more importantly...lot of fun, humor and lot of great memory. I am still deciding if I am going to wear a LGMH or not for our next trip. Afraid DW might wonder why are all these strangers came talking to me. LOL...

Anyway, I am sure your Holloween trip must be awesome. We've been wanted to see the MNSSHP but timing is just not right for us. I can't wait to read all about it.

We are still planning to try to do the Disney Cruise in 2011 from Vancouver, BC to Alaska. I even convince my niece to take their baby girl to go with the cruise. It's been a long time since I visit Canada. I've been dying to try the Chinese food there. Heard it is awesome.
Old 11-03-2009, 09:36 PM   #364
Diamondintheruff
Thinks she saw a flash!

Okay y'all can get off my back I finally started my next trip report. You can read all about my incredibly well behaved adoring and eager to please Dh in... drum roll please...

A Precious Gem of a Weekend.

Link here or in my siggie. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2323431

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
Can't wait to hear about your trip. Drama or not, I hope it was a good one!
It was one of the nicest sweetest weekends Dh and I have ever spent together. EVER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanti View Post
wow, a romantic disney trip!! YAY!!

I really enjoyed reading your trip report. Love how you are so detailed in your descriptions! Sounded like you two had a great time and some very familiar sounding 'discussions' I think that comes with the 'being married' territory
I agree. I have overheard (by accident of course LOL) other couples have identical conversations to Dh and I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
I know what you mean about the drama-free trip, but I hope you will still share it with us!
A few people who will remain nameless (insert throat clearing noises here) have urged me to continue writing so I am. I wonder who they could be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
Welcome back! How lovely to hear that you had a drama free trip and I hope you'll share it with us too

Looking forward to it.
Enjoying your pre-trip report. Looking forward to seeing how it all plans out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBiscuit View Post
I've been putting together a list of TR's being written by posters on my TR and lo and behold I realized I had missed yours. On the one hand, I'm thrilled I can read the whole thing at once, but I'm sad I missed all the banter. I'll be checking it out tonight or tomorrow and I'll be at the front of the line for your TR from your most recent excursion.
There was never anything to forgive. I stared at your report for months before I finally started reading it.

That being said I thank you for going through the whole thing and am thrilled you enjoyed it. I hold your trip writing skills in the highest regard.

Now you can be at the beginning of the line for the next one and I look forward to future bantering on that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenofallthings View Post
I am so sorry to hear about your FIL...my thoughts are with you.

So happy you had another wonderful trip to the world. Can't wait to hear about it...no matter what you have to write about, we want to read it!!!
Thank you for your sympathies.

We did have a wonderful time.

Quote:
I always wanted to do DI. The classes I had my heart set on were the photography class where you got to go to Epcot before it opened and do a private photo shoot around World Showcase, the videography class where you got to produce your own show, and the gourmet cooking class.
Didn't think anyone remembered the Disney Institute anymore. I loved it! I was sorry to hear they closed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnkrbelle565 View Post
Your DH behaved the whole trip?????? Well, that's it...I'm not reading along anymore

It took a lot of *ahem* napping but Dh was a really GOOD boy this trip.

Quote:
Well, I just finished the istallment concerning the tour. I gotta be honest and say that I'm having read thus far I have one regret....that I didn't find this thread sooner! Holy Biscuits this is an AWESOME TR! Your interactions with and observations of DH are just cracking me up. Some of them have an oddly familiar ring to them as well. Anywho, I can't wait to keep reading on!
Thank you kindly!

Quote:
Just finished the final chapter and I have to say, Well Done! I hope you write TR for your Oct trip soon. I'll be from the get go.
Well get a moving on down there cause it's finally up and running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by topdog View Post
I finally have time to caught up and read your entire TR in 2 days.

Sorry to hear about your FIL. I know exactly what your family is going through.

Your TR was hysterical. A little drama, a little *ahem" nap and more importantly...lot of fun, humor and lot of great memory. I am still deciding if I am going to wear a LGMH or not for our next trip. Afraid DW might wonder why are all these strangers came talking to me. LOL...

Anyway, I am sure your Holloween trip must be awesome. We've been wanted to see the MNSSHP but timing is just not right for us. I can't wait to read all about it.

We are still planning to try to do the Disney Cruise in 2011 from Vancouver, BC to Alaska. I even convince my niece to take their baby girl to go with the cruise. It's been a long time since I visit Canada. I've been dying to try the Chinese food there. Heard it is awesome.
There are not that many LGMH wearing people out there. Of course you are already so weighed down with your photographic equipment that you may strain under the extra weight (LOL).

Never done the Alaska cruise but have spent many a holiday in Vancouver and on the coast of Vancouver island. It is beautiful.

2013 Jan Offsite, 2012 Aug POR, 2010 July CSR, 2009 Oct CSR MNSSHP Weekend Adult Getaway!2009 April AKL 40th B-Day Trip with Dh only! 2008 August POR,2007Aug ASMu Family Suite, 1997 Off-site,1996 Disneymoon@Disney Institute,92,91,87,85,84 Off-site,84-78 Fort Wilderness Campground
Old 11-04-2009, 04:28 AM   #365
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondintheruff View Post
Okay y'all can get off my back I finally started my next trip report. You can read all about my incredibly well behaved adoring and eager to please Dh in... drum roll please...

A Precious Gem of a Weekend.

Link here or in my siggie. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2323431
Hurray! I will head over there right now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondintheruff View Post
A few people who will remain nameless (insert throat clearing noises here) have urged me to continue writing so I am. I wonder who they could be?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: