Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-19-2009, 06:22 PM   #76
newtowdw1
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Binghamton, NY
Posts: 531

Quote:
Originally Posted by tebi73 View Post
Here ya go....
Oh my gosh... you are amazing! Thank you soo much!
__________________
Lady 44 Scamp 10 Annette 14 Tramp 48
plus Sander
newtowdw1 is offline  
Old 04-19-2009, 08:31 PM   #77
weheartdisney07
Disneymooners 2011
 
weheartdisney07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 106

I have 2 requests

1. All adults
male hair style 1, facial hair c, color gray, with glasses, skin color b and mickey hat named brad
female hair style 2, color light brown, skin color b minnie hat named melinda
male hair style 1, facial hair a light brown, skincolor b mickey hat named mike
female hair style 1 dark brown, glasses, skin b, minnie hat named hilary
female hair style 3 dark brown, skin b, minnie hat named dana
female hair style 4 dark brown, skin b, minnie hat named rochelle

2. same request as above but with dog which is a britany named Genie and black and white cat named paddy both with minnie hats
__________________
DW Dana 27 and DH Mike 29 Obi,Snickers and Luke

OFFSITE: '96, '00, '02, '04 * POP: '07 * POR: '06, 06/09, 12/09 MVMCP, 09/13 * AKL: '11 - Disneymoon, '14 * GC: '15

DVC Members since October 2013

Last edited by weheartdisney07; 04-20-2009 at 12:24 AM.
weheartdisney07 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-19-2009, 10:58 PM   #78
btsmama
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 13

OhMYGOsh!! You are soooooooo talented!!!!1

Could I get 2 requests also?? WooooHoooo!!

First:

Pop Pop (adult, male) skin A, mens hair 4, brown hair, mickey hat

Nana (adult, female) skin A, womens hair 5, dark blonde, minnie hat


Next request:

can i get it in this order, if possible

Truman (boy age 1.5) skin A, light blonde hair, boys hair style 1, mickey hat

Daddy (adult, male) skin A, brown hair, mens hair 1, glasses (can you do rectangle glasses instead of circle?) and can he get facial hair D (do you have a "thinner" beard? if so, thinner would be great, if not, this will be perfect!) mickey hat

Mommy (adult, female) skin A, dk blonde hair, womens hair style 3, glasses (oval if you have them, if not, circle is perfect!) minnie hat

Boston (boy, 4yrs) skin A, dk blonde hair, boys hair style 3, mickey hat


Thanks sooooooo much!!! I'm sooo excited!!!
btsmama is offline  
Old 04-20-2009, 11:23 AM   #79
gail8
Earning My Ears
 
gail8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 28

We do shirts every year and I love these ones. If you don't mind for our trip in Aug it would be great.

Chuck (dad)-1-lt brown-mickey hat-facial hair a-skin b
Gail (mom)- 4-lt brown- minnie hat-skin a
Brandon (18)-1- dk brown -mickey hat-skin b
Jason (18)-2- dk blonde- mickey hat-skin a
Taylor (15)-1-dk brown- minney hat-skin c
Hunter (13)-1 boys-lt brown- sorcerer hat- skin b


Thanks so much
__________________
Off property 1984
Port Orleans Riverside 2006
Port Orleans Riverside 2007
POP Century 2008
POP Century 2009
POP Century 2010
POP Century 2011
POP Century 2012

Me Hubby Brandon Taylor Hunter
gail8 is offline  
Old 04-20-2009, 11:39 AM   #80
tebi73
DIS Veteran
 
tebi73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Asheville, NC
Posts: 3,700

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandysmom View Post
Love your design!! This will look great on t-shirts for our trip!
If it's not too much trouble, could you put the heads in two rows?

Row 1:
Fernando, 45, Male, C, 1, A, glasses, black
Elisa, 43, Female, C, 4, black
Aimee, 40, Female, C, 2, brown

Row 2:
Eric, 16, Male, C, 1, C, black
Amanda, 13, Female, C, 2 girl's style, black
Sergio, 4, Male, C, 3, black
Samantha, 4, Female, C, 3, brown

All with Mickey/Minnie ears...
Thanks!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneymoonJess07 View Post
Thanks so much for the new ears

Raif/26/Male/1/d/a light brown w/red beard & groom hat/glasses

Jessica/24/Female/5 w the bangs of 2/dark blonde/A/brides hat
Quote:
Originally Posted by springsheri View Post
Keith, 40, male, b, 1, no glasses, dark brown/black
sheri, 35, female, b, 2, light brown
Alison, 4, female, b, 1
Rachel, 2, Female, b, 2 - dark brown

all with mickey/minnie hats.

Thank you so much for doing this for us. It's very sweet and thoughtful of you!

Sheri
Quote:
Originally Posted by turning40withMickey View Post
THey are absolutely adorable!!!!
Could you do a set for me??

details:

Brian (43) male, skin A, hairstyle 1 hair color red, with mickey hat
Sherry (41) female, skin B hairstyle 1 blonde, minnie hat
Nick (15) male skin B hairstyle3 brown, mickey hat
Jillian (13) female skin B hairstyle 2 blonde, minnie hat
Cassie (10) female skin B hairstyle 3 blonde, minnie hat

I would like our names with them, please!

THanks so much!
Sherry
Quote:
Originally Posted by weheartdisney07 View Post
I have 2 requests

1. All adults
male hair style 1, facial hair c, color gray, with glasses, skin color b and mickey hat named brad
female hair style 2, color light brown, skin color b minnie hat named melinda
male hair style 1, facial hair a light brown, skincolor b mickey hat named mike
female hair style 1 dark brown, glasses, skin b, minnie hat named hilary
female hair style 3 dark brown, skin b, minnie hat named dana
female hair style 4 dark brown, skin b, minnie hat named rochelle

2. same request as above but with dog which is a britany named Genie and black and white cat named paddy both with minnie hats
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsmama View Post
OhMYGOsh!! You are soooooooo talented!!!!1

Could I get 2 requests also?? WooooHoooo!!

First:

Pop Pop (adult, male) skin A, mens hair 4, brown hair, mickey hat

Nana (adult, female) skin A, womens hair 5, dark blonde, minnie hat


Next request:

can i get it in this order, if possible

Truman (boy age 1.5) skin A, light blonde hair, boys hair style 1, mickey hat

Daddy (adult, male) skin A, brown hair, mens hair 1, glasses (can you do rectangle glasses instead of circle?) and can he get facial hair D (do you have a "thinner" beard? if so, thinner would be great, if not, this will be perfect!) mickey hat

Mommy (adult, female) skin A, dk blonde hair, womens hair style 3, glasses (oval if you have them, if not, circle is perfect!) minnie hat

Boston (boy, 4yrs) skin A, dk blonde hair, boys hair style 3, mickey hat


Thanks sooooooo much!!! I'm sooo excited!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gail8 View Post
We do shirts every year and I love these ones. If you don't mind for our trip in Aug it would be great.

Chuck (dad)-1-lt brown-mickey hat-facial hair a-skin b
Gail (mom)- 4-lt brown- minnie hat-skin a
Brandon (18)-1- dk brown -mickey hat-skin b
Jason (18)-2- dk blonde- mickey hat-skin a
Taylor (15)-1-dk brown- minney hat-skin c
Hunter (13)-1 boys-lt brown- sorcerer hat- skin b


Thanks so much

No problem! I will work on these tonight and tomorrow.

Thanks!
tebi73 is offline  
Old 04-20-2009, 11:43 AM   #81
tebi73
DIS Veteran
 
tebi73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Asheville, NC
Posts: 3,700

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauralong81 View Post
great!!! This is awesome... how do I get a high-res version, or is this it? If this is it, that's great too.

Thanks again, these are so cool!
I sent you a PM with the direct link in my photobucket.
tebi73 is offline  
Old 04-20-2009, 03:26 PM   #82
mishlove68
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ocoee, FL
Posts: 145

Thank you so much, you are the best.

Have a wonderful Day


Mish
mishlove68 is offline  
Old 04-20-2009, 06:19 PM   #83
turning40withMickey
I can shine with my DIS friends divine as we relate what we fine (find) on the CB threads
Imagine this dumb thing I did today…
 
turning40withMickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 20,847

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing us all "mousified"!
__________________
turning40withMickey is offline  
Old 04-20-2009, 07:44 PM   #84
weheartdisney07
Disneymooners 2011
 
weheartdisney07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 106

Thank you so much too!
__________________
DW Dana 27 and DH Mike 29 Obi,Snickers and Luke

OFFSITE: '96, '00, '02, '04 * POP: '07 * POR: '06, 06/09, 12/09 MVMCP, 09/13 * AKL: '11 - Disneymoon, '14 * GC: '15

DVC Members since October 2013
weheartdisney07 is offline  
Old 04-20-2009, 08:04 PM   #85
bedillamouse
Mouseketeer
 
bedillamouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: missouri
Posts: 298

When you have time I would love for you to make one for us....


Keith, 39, Male, B, 1, no facial hair, no glasses, hair color black, Mickey ears
Amy, 37, Female, B, 1, no facial hair (that I'm admitting to ),
glasses, dark blonde, Minnie Ears
Briana, 4, Female, B, 2, no facial hair, no glasses, dark blonde, Minnie Ears
Renee, 2, Female, B, something like the women's #3 if possible, no facial
hair, no glasses, black hair color, Minnie Ears

Thanks....We don't have a planned date to go to WDW yet but I'd like to try and make a fridge magnet with this design.
__________________
Amy

DH DD10 DD8
bedillamouse is offline  
Old 04-20-2009, 09:01 PM   #86
disney minnie
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,030

These are so cute. Thank you for doing this. This may be too much, but could you do two for us?

1. as listed below
2. as listed below without facial hair on Geoffrey - he may end up shaving.

Geoffrey, 39, man hairstlye 4, facial hair a, brown, skin a, Mickey hat
Elizabeth, 39, woman hairstyle 3, brown, Minnie hat
Preston, 9, boy hairstyle 1, brown, Mickey hat
Wilson, 3, baby girl hairstyle 2, lt. brown, Minnie
Minnie, tan and white Shih tzu, Minnie hat
Savannah, black lab, Minnie hat

Thank you!!!
disney minnie is offline  
Old 04-21-2009, 01:03 AM   #87
Tracie
Has learned her lesson and will no longer make fun of the "Pool Hopping Police", the "Resort Mug Police" or others, ever again
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Mineral Wells, TX
Posts: 1,697

Great mouse ear family designs! Kinda glad more disgners are doing them, it's hard to keep up with request! I can help you with some bodies if you want. I have some I got from the car magnets an colored. I was planning to do other head designs, but can't keep up with the request on my existing threads. So I put the other family designs on the back burnner.

Tracie
Tracie is offline  
Old 04-21-2009, 12:41 PM   #88
tebi73
DIS Veteran
 
tebi73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Asheville, NC
Posts: 3,700

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedillamouse View Post
When you have time I would love for you to make one for us....


Keith, 39, Male, B, 1, no facial hair, no glasses, hair color black, Mickey ears
Amy, 37, Female, B, 1, no facial hair (that I'm admitting to ),
glasses, dark blonde, Minnie Ears
Briana, 4, Female, B, 2, no facial hair, no glasses, dark blonde, Minnie Ears
Renee, 2, Female, B, something like the women's #3 if possible, no facial
hair, no glasses, black hair color, Minnie Ears

Thanks....We don't have a planned date to go to WDW yet but I'd like to try and make a fridge magnet with this design.
Quote:
Originally Posted by disney minnie View Post
These are so cute. Thank you for doing this. This may be too much, but could you do two for us?

1. as listed below
2. as listed below without facial hair on Geoffrey - he may end up shaving.

Geoffrey, 39, man hairstlye 4, facial hair a, brown, skin a, Mickey hat
Elizabeth, 39, woman hairstyle 3, brown, Minnie hat
Preston, 9, boy hairstyle 1, brown, Mickey hat
Wilson, 3, baby girl hairstyle 2, lt. brown, Minnie
Minnie, tan and white Shih tzu, Minnie hat
Savannah, black lab, Minnie hat

Thank you!!!
I will work on them tonight! I didn't get a chance to work on any last night - it was late when I got home from Taekwondo and Hapkido class, but I should get all of these finished tonight and posted by tomorrow morning.
tebi73 is offline  
Old 04-21-2009, 01:55 PM   #89
Disney On A Dime!
It's never too late to live happily ever after!
 
Disney On A Dime!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Yorktown, Virginia
Posts: 834

Family Request...

I know that you have a bunch of orders right now, but when you have time (no rush we don't travel until August) could you please put together my family?

Dan, age 37, male, A skin color, #1 hairstyle, dark blonde, mickey hat
Crystal, age 37, female, A skin color, #1 hairstyle, dark blonde, minnie hat
Blake, age 12, male, A skin color, #3 boy's hairstyle, light brown, mickey hat
Dylan, age 9, male, A skin color, #2 boy's hairstyle, blonde, mickey hat

Thanks a bunch!
Crystal
__________________
~Oasis of the Seas 2012~
~Freedom of the Seas 2011~Liberty of the Seas 2012, 2010, 2009~
~Disney Dream 2011~Disney Wonder 2009x2~Disney Magic 2008~
~Pop Century 2011, 2010x2, 2008, 2007x2, 2006, 2005x2, 2004x2~
~All Star Sports 2009, 2008~All Star Movies 2003, 2002~All Star Music 2001~Coronado Springs 2009~
Disney On A Dime! is offline  
Old 04-21-2009, 04:11 PM   #90
froglover2
Mouseketeer
 
froglover2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kitchener Ontario
Posts: 172

Thank you!!!!

They look great!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by tebi73 View Post
Here's yours....
__________________
Froglover2
All Star Sports June 2006
Pop Century August 2008
All Star Music 2009
All Star Music Aug 2011
DH DS Me
froglover2 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Baseball DISigns DBL101 Creative DISigns 133 04-13-2012 09:26 PM
BayouMickey's New DISign Thread - Requests Fulfilled 4/14/10! BayouMickey Creative DISigns 503 10-27-2011 12:47 PM
Wendypoohs DISigns - **This thread is CLOSED** Link to new thread on last page! wendypooh Creative DISigns 2593 07-25-2011 06:41 AM
Another name DISign :) Glenna74 Creative DISigns 757 03-18-2010 09:24 PM
K's Mommy's Designs - Custom Invitations & Welcome Letters - No longer designing MisplacedTraveler Creative DISigns 323 08-02-2009 12:37 PM

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: