Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2010, 08:28 PM   #3211
kiwitinkerbell
kiwigirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by glara View Post
Hi Sarah - from a Sara 'without the h'! Am so glad there is someone else as organised (nd excited!) as me! Thanks so much for pointing me to your trip report, I loved hearing about it and will print it when I get home from work...shouldn't really be online at the moment but am slightly addicted!
Hi Sarah with an 'h' and Sara without an 'h'! I'm another Kiwi planning a trip for January 2011. I think we are going to stay at Candy Cane Inn.

We need to get to Disney following our cruise from Port of Los Angeles, San Pedro. Does anyone know how we could do that?

Jen

July 86 - DL, May 96 - DL, Jan 07 - Pop WDW,
Dec 2008 - Pop Century & AKL , Jan 09 - Pop WDW
Sept 2010 - DL
kiwitinkerbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 02:40 PM   #3212
1rocky
Mouseketeer

i have not done this so others may be able to help more. But you may be able to arrange a shuttle bus or car to get to Disneyland. There are three of us traveling from Universal studios to Disneyland and we are arranging for a car to take us there. the more people you have the cheaper it would be. I came across a company while searching the net called Prime and they do transfers from LA and the cruise terminal and visa versa. but hopefully others may be able to help.
Register to remove

Old 05-03-2010, 04:15 AM   #3213
rossip
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1rocky View Post
i have not done this so others may be able to help more. But you may be able to arrange a shuttle bus or car to get to Disneyland. .
Yes you can do this - sorry can't remember any names a simple search should yield soem options - Anaheim Visitor Centre could help too.

But seriously its an easy drive to Universal - Freeway all the way - took us about an 1.15 at 8.00am ish -come home when you're ready - just hire a car for the day - way cheaper !!
rossip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 06:16 AM   #3214
Minnie Sue Oz
DIS Veteran

Update!

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I have been on the boards, but am back to the swing of things now! Thought I would share my excitement with everyone!!!
We have officially paid for the whole of our trip..................DH and I practically skipped out of the travel agency!!!
So, itinerary is thus................
Leaving on Monday 29th November straight to San Fran
3 nights San Fran
Flying then to the gorgeous Las Vegas where we shall be residing in Caesers Palace for 4 nights!
Then off to Anaheim via Chevrolet Trailblazer!!!
21 glorious Disney days to follow!!! ( including Christmas Day and my birthday at DL!!! )
I know I have mentioned previously that we are buying the premium DL annual passes, but just wondering if anyone has purchased one lately and if you bought it online?
Can't believe we only have 168 sleeps to go!!!

Cheers
Minnie Sue

Last edited by Minnie Sue Oz; 06-14-2010 at 06:30 AM.
Minnie Sue Oz is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: