Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2013, 05:15 PM   #3631
RHMH
When I retire, I want to get a real job and work for Disney

Location: Born In (Setagaya, Tokyo) Now Living In Fort Worth, Texas

Hello Everyone

Today has been a pretty relaxing day. Midori's volleyball team won again, 1st game 21 to 9 Midori had 11 service points, 2nd game 21 to 5 Midori had 10 service points.

I thought this team was going to give our team a run for the win but it did not happen..

I can't believe how they have developed into a go working team. We have 2 boys almost at 6 feet and they both can spike !!!! If the other team returns Midori's serve the team sets up and one of the boys spikes it to the floor quickly.

The games are supposed to be best 2 out of 3 but so far our Team has not lost one to go to the 3rd game.

I have been a great and line judge.

We were supposed to have today, but it has been very hot and

I have not had an opportunity to implement my new word I learned yesterday (NO)

Link to RHMH - July 2014 Disneyland Trip Report Thread -- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3302724

DD 14 ME 56 Issac 24
WDW 2002, WDW 2003, Tokyo Disney 2003, WDW 2004, Paris Disney 2004, WDW 2005, WDW 2006, WDW 2007, WDW 2008, WDW 2009, WDW 2010, WDW 2011, WDW 2012, WDW 2013
DLR 2014
Old 09-17-2013, 07:18 PM   #3632
mkymouse4ever
DIS Veteran

Hiya everyone!

Well, I finally felt better and stopped coughing >>> so 1 week into recovery >> sick again. Ugh. This has been a LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOONNNNNGGGGG asthma / allergy season.

So went to doc today and back on meds.

EE22, How are your allergies?

Tomar, so sorry about the jersey fire. You guys have had so much bad luck the last couple of years.

RHMH, sounds like a great vollyball team. Super cute video's too.

Well we are down to 1 month!

Happy Planning all, mky

GF [x4], POLY [x22], CR [x26], YC [x3], BC [x6], BCV, AKV / KIDANI, AKL, BWV, SSR, WL, CBR, DXL, PO-RS [x7], Dolphin, Swan, DCL's Wonder [x2], PFB [x2], HRH, & Royal Plaza
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-17-2013, 07:29 PM   #3633
EEyorelover22
I want to live in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkymouse4ever View Post
Hiya everyone!

Well, I finally felt better and stopped coughing >>> so 1 week into recovery >> sick again. Ugh. This has been a LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOONNNNNGGGGG asthma / allergy season.

So went to doc today and back on meds.

EE22, How are your allergies?

Tomar, so sorry about the jersey fire. You guys have had so much bad luck the last couple of years.

RHMH, sounds like a great vollyball team. Super cute video's too.

Well we are down to 1 month!

Happy Planning all, mky
Eyes are swollen a lot. I think it's ragweed. Finally starting to clear up just in time for the corn harvestthat's a killer for me.

I hope you feel better soon!!!

I'm trying to figure out what to do with our tickets and FP+ as I'm sure it will be in full force for our trip.
Old 09-18-2013, 02:12 PM   #3634
TOMAR@SSR
DIS Veteran

Hi Guys

Busy busy week, so much going on in the Tomar Household, I couldn`t begin to start to explain, but I wanted to check in with you all to say Hi, and hope that all of you are having a good week !!!

MKY- I am sooooo sorry you are still getting symptoms , and back on your meds again....YUK.......Please feel better soon !!!
Thank you for the kind words about our Beautiful Jersey Shore, we were all devistated when this fire happened !! O M G....Like Gov. Christie said last year after the huge snow storm we had after after Hurricane Sandy..."What now...Pestilence"...its like one thing after another

RHMH- Yaay for Midori !!! Glad she is doing so well with volleyball !!!

EE22- I just read that the families that were picked to test FP+ have thier ressies in Oct !!....Looks like you guys will be up and running with the magicbands and FP+ by the time you are in the world !!...Hope it works out well for you !!

TP2- I am still working on my Book !! O M G...I may finish by next summer !!

Candi- Hope DD`s furniture arrived , and she is all settled in now !!!!!
Old 09-18-2013, 06:19 PM   #3635
RHMH

Thanks so much everyone Midori loves volleyball and basketball. The same group has been playing sports together since 6th grade, so they have been getting better at working together as a team. It has paid off..

Link to RHMH - July 2014 Disneyland Trip Report Thread -- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3302724

DD 14 ME 56 Issac 24
WDW 2002, WDW 2003, Tokyo Disney 2003, WDW 2004, Paris Disney 2004, WDW 2005, WDW 2006, WDW 2007, WDW 2008, WDW 2009, WDW 2010, WDW 2011, WDW 2012, WDW 2013
DLR 2014
Old 09-20-2013, 04:52 AM   #3636
RHMH

Hello Everyone

Sure is quite on this thread. Where is everyone?? I wont go into details but The Volleyball team won both games again last night. YAY They are playing Saturday so here's a BIG GOOD LUCK TO THE TEAM!!!

have a great weekend everyone !!!

DD 14 ME 56 Issac 24
DLR 2014
Old 09-21-2013, 02:20 PM   #3637
mkymouse4ever
DIS Veteran

Talking

Hiya everyone, Happy weekend!

RHMH, WooHoo for DD's vollyball team! Very exciting.
Been busy working here & still being sick Ugh.

This weather is soooooooooooooo not helping either. 1 day 54 and cloudy, next day 87 and humid, then today 60's and sunny. My allergies are crazy > asthma off the chart. Ugh sorry, am even boring myself.

Been doing some of our pre-trip things that are fun. Got a couple of things to halloween up our room and the CR.

We have now 3 invitations to "magic bands". We have 4 separate ressies so almost all invited. But, 1 of the loop holes is you have to link your tix to it and we are presently on a vouchure ap so do not have the ability to "link". So will not be able to do that. I thought it might be nice to do it at least for 1 ressie but oh well. I was interested to see how you would do the fast passes? Do you just get a open ended one saying a date and no time or do you pick the time?? I can barely pick where / when you want to eat > let alone ride?
Anyone have information on this? Very interesting.....

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. And happy planning!

mky

GF [x4], POLY [x22], CR [x26], YC [x3], BC [x6], BCV, AKV / KIDANI, AKL, BWV, SSR, WL, CBR, DXL, PO-RS [x7], Dolphin, Swan, DCL's Wonder [x2], PFB [x2], HRH, & Royal Plaza
Old 09-21-2013, 05:29 PM   #3638
RHMH

Happy Saturday to ALL

Just found these pictures of Midori when she was little. Had to share them with you.

By the way Midori's Volleyball Team is in first place. They beat St. John today.

DD 14 ME 56 Issac 24
DLR 2014
Old 09-21-2013, 08:36 PM   #3639
mkymouse4ever
DIS Veteran

sweet pictures

Old 09-22-2013, 06:35 PM   #3640
mkymouse4ever
DIS Veteran

Hiya all!

Getting ready for a big TV night. Dexter, Emmy's, Donovan, NJ housewives, BEARS. Oh my. Will probably watch everything but NJ. Will try to catch that on ondemand. Actually like E for seeing all the fashions. Best part of the award shows.

And why are the Bears on tv late tonight? They couldn't play this afternoon? Ugh.

Well, helped bug today. She taught me how to make mom's apple struddel. That was fun. Then we had a nice cookout. Lovely here today 70 and sunny.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. mky

Old 09-22-2013, 08:13 PM   #3641
tripplanner2
DIS Veteran

EE22: Woo Hoo for double digits.:ch eer2:

MKY: I totally forgot about NJ and it being Sunday. Put it on a guess what? They are fighting. Maybe this is a repeat

RHMH: Come to my house. No is the most common word spoken! We have three girls and we have no choice but to say no ALL THE TIME!!! My DD12 wants an I phone in the worst way. She still has a slide phone. We told her to figure out a way to pay for it and she can have it.

Tomar: The fire at the shore is just so sad. I bet faulty electrical work because of a rush job when they were rebuilding. We had the same house burn down twice around the corner from us. Electrical fire 6 months after the rebuild.

So my job starts October 1 but I have been working around the clock already. Someone out sick. Pretty serious, and I am in. Good for the resume, not the pocketbook, but should pay off at some point.

Hope allergy season starts to wind down DD9 is suffering too. And she is getting less willing to take her meds. Does not like the way they make her feel. Don't blame her but she needs them.
For the week ahead. Hopefully this one will go much smoother for everyone.
Old 09-23-2013, 07:03 PM   #3642
mkymouse4ever
DIS Veteran

Hiya TP2!

I feel your DD's pain! I haven't been "normal" since our june trip. Hyped up on albuterol. Or sleepy from crashing with the cough syrup. Ugh. Can't win. I got cancelled from work today and slept almost all day till 3pm. I never sleep in let alone that much.

So terriffic about your new job! Exciting! They are lucky to have you! WTG!

Yes, that is all that happens on NJ housewives >> fighting. I've never had that much drama in my life ever.

WooHoo! You go TP2!

Old 09-24-2013, 04:52 AM   #3643
RHMH

MKY - Sorry you have been ill with your Asthma. Hoping you will get through this allergy season quickly. Thanks for the Midori's Pic

TP2 - I have been practicing NO! NO! Thanks for the Midori's Pic

To All - Midori's Team is really rocking now. Happy Day to all.

DD 14 ME 56 Issac 24
DLR 2014
Old 09-24-2013, 07:54 PM   #3644
TOMAR@SSR
DIS Veteran

Hi Everyone !
So I`ve stopped getting notifications again from our thread...yuk...I have no idea what the deal is with this

MKY-Im Soooooooooooooooo sorry your still not feeling well !....reminds me of the year I had 4 Bronchitis infections back to back....O M G !! This is the start of MAJOR allergy season too...
Hang in there , You have a trip coming up soon, I hope you spend time in the sun in Fla. to help you and... I am sending you major Pixiedust for your recovery NOW, so you feel better to pack !!

TP2- Congrats on starting to work on the first !! Sorry about the subbing before hand though, but your right, it will look good on your resume !
Your absolutely right about Seaside Park, the verdict was that the company subcontracted to replace the electrical system in the row of stores on the shore after Sandy, must have done a shotty job , and you guys know the rest. Just AWFUL

RHMH- Midori- What a cutie !!! thank you for sharing your pics with all of us !!

Of course I watched the Emmys on Sunday, some of the gowns were to die for...some I thought were awful ...my fav. was Heidi Klum....
Afterwards,I make sure I watch ..."Fashion Police" with Joan Rivers and Guiliana Rancik to get thier best and worst picks in their funny way too..lol
RHONJ....Its all about Melissa`s past and the "who dunnit" of lieing (so they say) to the tabloids...the story line is starting to get "OLD" now...ugh !!...But...here`s a first !!!....I just read in the Jersey papers , that Caroline is getting her own show !!! Another Bravo spinoff ....I think its going to be called "Manzo-ed"....don`t think Im gonna be interested ...lol
Mr. Tomar is watching Ray Donovan, I am watching Boardwalk Empire, and in between the guys are watching the football games....Sunday is a busy night
on tv this year !!!

Happy week Everyone !!!
Old 09-25-2013, 07:09 PM   #3645
mkymouse4ever
DIS Veteran

Hiya everyone!

I'm getting close & EE22 is in double digits! Things are moving.

Tomar, I love E's fashion show with J. Rivers. They are the best!
I have actually missed about 1/2 of NJ housewives this year > and really seems like nothing has changed. That group is full of drama. I could not stand that pressure day to day. On top of normal pressures???

Weather warmed up a bit here today {78} > so my breathing is a bit better. Will see if it last. But, once again I have given this to Bug & Dad.

We did finally pick up at work a bit. I got cancelled on monday and hoping to work fri, sat, and sun.

Happy Planning, mky

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: