Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2013, 11:51 PM   #3391
j67bubba
Earning My Ears

Does anyone have information about the Guided Bass Fishing Excursion or Bass Nitro Fishing Excursion at CSR?
Mainly what is the cost for either?

We recieved our Coupon booklet and there is a 15% discount coupon for that.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:32 AM   #3392
EEyorelover22
I want to live in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkymouse4ever View Post
EE22,

Sounds like could of been a show called Posiden. Had alot of water and fire involved.
We have only seen a few of the potter movies. So not sure if I could follow all the things.
I do remember having a few issues with fotl. Now, its been several years but they did not always have a castmember at the site where the lines joined. And a big mob who have standed in line was not always agreeable to letting you in the line. I hope this has been fixed. But, could of been cause it was a fall trip and not terribly busy.

Thanks, mky
When we were there in 2010, this didn't happen so they must have figured out it's an issue. FOTL is just awesome that's all I know
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-05-2013, 09:36 PM   #3393
TOMAR@SSR
DIS Veteran

Hi Everyone !!!

Well, it is finally JUNE, and the way this thead is looking right now, alot of folks are counting down to thier vacations !! Whoooo Hooo !!
Soooooo Excited the summer has finally arrived here in NJ....we have been to the beach last week for the first time since "Sandy"...., it is really sad to see the boardwalk where we walk onto the beach not finished yet,.we had to drive down a ways to get onto the beach where the new boardwalk was being constructed....
MKY- Yes, it was alittle surreal to see on the RHONJ , how our lives were turned upside down this past winter....
Soooooo, are you packing yet ?!?!

TP2- Soooooooooooooo Excited for you !!!....Going to Universal this year !!
Yipeeee !!! A new Adventure !!

So, I am actually still hunting for a good car rental price....this year has been the worst in finding one !! ugh !....Ive been seaching every car co. everyday , I hope this job doesn`t take me to the last week before our trip

Happy Planning, Packing, or leaveing for your trips everyone !!!!!

Old 06-05-2013, 10:14 PM   #3394
tripplanner2
DIS Veteran

Yes! We are excited for Universal. FOL will be awesome..
EE22: Thanks for the tidbits. I need to do my homework.
Tomar: We may need a car for a little bit with this trip and I am shocked by prices. We priced out DW too and that is a fortune too this year. Universal seems like a bargain and when I look at pictures, I get more and more excited.
MKY: I totally forgot about that boating program but I think you are right about having to pay for every day of the trip. Flat fee though, no extra charges.

Happy planning and packing everyone!
Old 06-06-2013, 07:37 AM   #3395
kajs22
Mother extraordinaire, friends call me wonder woman, grew up in South Florida and trying to get back.

So excited - coming for 1 week in August. Haven't been to WDW since 2009, but, it's finally coming! Going to UO for the first time for 2 days before as well. Hope we don't get park burn out before the end of our trip.
Old 06-06-2013, 03:05 PM   #3396
mkymouse4ever
DIS Veteran

Hiya everyone,

Well yes we are getting very excited! 17 days to go Feels so lucky to be going again and so soon.
Maybe this is a better idea > than staying for an extended period. We seemed abit tooooooooooo ready to come home before.

So just thought I would do some ground work on October. Yes, that cat is out of the bag. Dad might even be done pouting about it. Bug, let it out by mistake and we told him yes, 3 trips this year but less days in a row...... He was like > no one told me................ OMG Kinda ugly but now used to idea. Honestly is I was dropping a trip it would of been june.

TP2, thanks that is what I thought too. I liked the program > cause it included all of the boat line not just one type. {{no we do not do wave runners etc..}} Neither of us swim good enough to handle that > just the pontoon or whaler type boats for us.
Yes, girls will love US > you might have trouble getting them to wdw again??

EE22, glad they fixed that. It was a bit uncomfortable. And I hate confortation on vacation. Hope all is well in iowa. Our grass and farms here are growing like crazy with all this rain. Ugh. Not doing my asthma any good either.

Tomar, my car deal is still more than I paid the last few years but I used a "work" code [need my work id for] and we are going with that. Good luck hunting.

Everyone have a great thursday, mky

GF [x4], POLY [x22], CR [x27], YC [x3], BC [x6], BCV, AKV / KIDANI, AKL, BWV, SSR, WL, CSR, CBR, DXL, PO-RS [x7], Dolphin, Swan, DCL's Wonder [x2], PFB [x2], HRH, & Royal Plaza
Old 06-07-2013, 11:59 AM   #3397
TOMAR@SSR
DIS Veteran

Hi Everyone !!

MKY- wow....17 MORE DAYS !!! WHOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!
Thank you so much for the help with the car situation, but Im afraid it may take until the time we leave to honeslty get a decent base rate this year...ugh !
Glad that Dad is starting to be ok with your WDW schedules !!

TP2- Sounds like there are going to be tons of things for the family to do at US/IOA this year....soooo happy for you !!
Stay safe TP with the storm coming our way today !! YUK

EE22 and MKY- we are just starting to get the remnants of this Tropical storm that was in Florida yesterday.....O MI GOD ! ....I hope it just passes over us in a flash, with no damage....

Happy Weekend everyone !!!

Old 06-07-2013, 09:32 PM   #3398
RHMH
When I retire, I want to get a real job and work for Disney

Location: Born In (Setagaya, Tokyo) Now Living In Fort Worth, Texas

Hello to all my Dis Friends

Sorry I have not been communicating with you. We are all counting down hours, days, weeks and maybe a month or 2.

Hope you have a great vacation and may pixie dust be sprinkled on you and your families.

Midori and Bob

Link to RHMH - July 2014 Disneyland Trip Report Thread -- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3302724

DD 15 - (Learning How To - ) ME 56 Issac 24
WDW 2002, WDW 2003, Tokyo Disney 2003, WDW 2004, Paris Disney 2004, WDW 2005, WDW 2006, WDW 2007, WDW 2008, WDW 2009,

WDW 2010, WDW 2011, WDW 2012, WDW 2013, DLR 2014
Old 06-12-2013, 11:39 PM   #3399
candizfan
DIS Veteran

Hi everyone.

Everyone is busy planning for the summer trips...I am jealous!

We had a good time at Universal but would not buy the meal plan as it was not worth it. We finished the parks pretty early and went outside the parks for dinner each night.

The FOTL passes were great but we still had the trouble with joining the other line. There were not cast members at most locations. People were okay about letting you join the line, but they did not "like" it.

The Harry Potter area is great but VERY crowded by late morning. It is something you must do first thing.

I didn't like that there was a line up to get into and out of the lockers for the bigger rides. It was a very busy time of year and felt they needed more stations to handle the crowds.

We did have a good time though.

DD17 has started packing up her things to move out this summer. She has picked her classes for the University of Calgary and is hoping to have the final acceptance early July. My house is a complete mess as she has empty and half filled boxes all over the place.
offsite'95,2000,01,03,POR July 03,SSR July 05, Disney Magic Mar 07, OKW Mar 08, AKV July 08, SSR Jan 09, Disney Magic Mar 09, AKV Mar 2010, SSR Feb 11, Disney Magic Mar 11, AKV May 12, Universal Mar 13, Disney Fantasy Mar 14
Old 06-13-2013, 07:10 AM   #3400
tripplanner2
DIS Veteran

Hi Everyone: Still busy here ending the school year. But the end is in sight.

Universal came out with a promotion where you get 2 days of free dining when you stay at an offsite hotel for 4 nights. Dining tickets don't expire. We are coming in a couple of days early for our RP reservation so I was thinking of staying at one of their properties to get the deal. Have to figure out if it is worth it. Looked at the Mythos menu, which is supposedly the best, and not too expensive. May not really need the plan like at Disney. We shall see.

Hope everyone is enjoying this soaking weather.
Old 06-15-2013, 07:31 AM   #3401
RHMH
When I retire, I want to get a real job and work for Disney

Location: Born In (Setagaya, Tokyo) Now Living In Fort Worth, Texas

Shopping With DD

Yesterday I took off from work around 12:30PM after lunch to take DD shopping for new clothes. WOW!!! that was a disaster.

DD is growing up and yesterday it really, really hit home. It reminded me of the episode on Duck Dynasty when Sadie and her father Willie went shopping for a prom dress and Si tagged along.

We shopped for 6 hours at stores in Fort Worth, tired on so many clothes I lost count. DD said can't find anything Dad, I want to go to Southlake and shop at Tyler's. I looked at DD and said that is 50 miles from here and the Friday traffic will be unbelievable. DD said ok, lets go before the store closes.

So we drove up to Tyler's, DD final bought ONE!!! Tyler shirt. Got home at 9:30pm after we stopped for dinner. We have to do it all over again today.

Edited 6:00 AM --------------------------------------------------- DD asked me what camera I was going to take this year. I said the Canon Wifi and the Sony DVD Camcorder. DD said OMG, DVD camcorder???? People don't use DVD camcorders anymore. You will look like a Dork filming with a DVD camcorder. I answered, does it really matter? DD said yes, go buy a HD Sony Blogger. This is Lucy's first trip and we are going to lots of fun and I don't want you to miss taking videos because you have to take the DVD camcorder out of your back pack. SO!!! I purchased one yesterday while shopping for DD clothes.

DD wants me to change the way I post our videos. Instead of one video at the end of our trip, she wants me to upload daily and post it like a blog. So taking her advice or looking at it as an order. I will post daily on our daily trip report. The more I think of her idea of posting daily, I can post a video of the BOG dinner as soon as we get to the resort that night.

Link to RHMH - July 2014 Disneyland Trip Report Thread -- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3302724

DD 15 - (Learning How To - ) ME 56 Issac 24
WDW 2002, WDW 2003, Tokyo Disney 2003, WDW 2004, Paris Disney 2004, WDW 2005, WDW 2006, WDW 2007, WDW 2008, WDW 2009,

WDW 2010, WDW 2011, WDW 2012, WDW 2013, DLR 2014
Old 06-15-2013, 01:14 PM   #3402
TOMAR@SSR
DIS Veteran

Hi Everyone !!!
So after we survived another week of MONSOON weather here, the sun finally has come out today....Halliuyah !!!!

TP2- sounds like you have been doing your US/IOA homework !!...Hope all goes well with your planning !!!

MKY- Whooo Hoooo !!! 12 more days !!!

Candi- Can`t believe your DD is going off to college this year...my, how time flys !!

RHMH- Shopping with girls is soooooo much fun isn`t it ? ....When my boys were small, I used to have to bribe them with new toys each time I had to take them to the mall !! ...Glad that Midori finally found something she was happy with ....Hope you have a Great Father`s Day !!

Happy weekend to eveyone , and happy Planning and Packing !!!

Old 06-16-2013, 08:58 AM   #3403
EEyorelover22
I want to live in the Castle

RHRM: Happy Father's Day!!

I feel your pain with shopping...it doesn't get any easier. We looked ALL DAY LONG in Chicago for DD's dress for her sports banquet. My feet hurt for a week.

I hope everyone else is packing and planning!!

I haven't kept up with everything on here...way too much going on!
Old 06-16-2013, 01:06 PM   #3404
mkymouse4ever
DIS Veteran

Hiya everyone,

Happy Father's Day to all!

Well I think our counter is off kilter > we will be there a week from today. Check in next sunday. WooHoo

Weather here continues to be the "story". Have had soooooooooo much rain. Ugh. Then it gets humid and rains again...... Ugh.
Mosquito's are becoming wicked. >>> I thought we where all ready in florida..

RMHM, sounds like your dd knows what she wants. She will make a fine independent woman. Hope all is going well with your planning. A special father's day to you too.

EE22 I know what you mean > we have been so busy with spring cleaning and trip stuff > haven't had much time to goof off.
Hope your enjoying your summer, and relaxing a bit?

Tomar, We are sooo ready to go. I will certainly check out our "concerns" and let you know. Hoping for no crazy problems.

TP2, Getting excited planning your trip? It is definately different, than WDW but some "younger" kids prefer coasters. Seemed like bug and I really liked spiderman and suess area is soooooooooo cute. But, don't try the green eggs and ham. Ick.

Candi, You are having a full summer too! I cannot believe your girls are that old now. WOW!

Hope everyone has had a great weekend, mky

GF [x4], POLY [x22], CR [x27], YC [x3], BC [x6], BCV, AKV / KIDANI, AKL, BWV, SSR, WL, CSR, CBR, DXL, PO-RS [x7], Dolphin, Swan, DCL's Wonder [x2], PFB [x2], HRH, & Royal Plaza
Old 06-16-2013, 06:20 PM   #3405
Disneylifeforme
Mouseketeer

48 days 😄this is a surprise vacation for the kids! We have told the kids we going to the beach, so we splitting our 13 hour drive and staying one night at beach
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: