Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2012, 04:40 PM   #2956
mkymouse4ever
DIS Veteran

We're backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Hiya everyone,

Sorry took so long to get back on here. But, my computer died while we where gone. Ugh. So went shopping today > with left over vacation $$$.

Our trip was great. Had a few bumps or hiccups and did ok. Some rain almost every day. Ugh. And Very very very very HUMID. Did I say humid??? Yes it was hot / humid. Well we timed it perfect and missed the hurricane coming up. We got home friday night. landed midway at 11pm. Don't think I like coming home so late > we tried it and probably will go back to the usual afternoon.
CR was nice. The tower is noisey we knew that. Doubt I will pay for that price again > unless there is another great discount?? Bounceback offer now, is just free dining and a pkg deal for ssr / okw. Not interested. Was for august late and then sept.

So EE22, did the DS & DD return to college? Get your adr's??
Everyone else's kids back in school yet??

Jedi & Yoda did ok with dad. But, we had a wild greeting. They are now 13 months > going on 14 months. And Big. Knocked me over, easily.

JMouse, have a great time!

So now, we are thinking about April, then july [use ap tix before expire] or I would love to go back to october. {{ weather }}. Let the planning begin.

mky

GF [x4], POLY [x22], CR [x27], YC [x3], BC [x6], BCV, AKV / KIDANI, AKL, BWV, SSR, WL, CSR, CBR, DXL, PO-RS [x7], Dolphin, Swan, DCL's Wonder [x2], PFB [x2], HRH, & Royal Plaza
Old 08-26-2012, 06:55 PM   #2957
EEyorelover22
I want to live in the Castle

Hiya MKY!
so glad you had a great time!

Got my one adr that was brutal to get. I didn't give up! They are booked solid the entire month of Dec.

DS starts school tomorrow. He's been super busy with his PA position.
DD we take this coming weekend. Should be a thrill
I haven't missed the traffic out your way mky

Jmouse...sorry for your troubles but I hope you have a great vacation!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-28-2012, 02:39 AM   #2958
JennMouse32
Still Looking for my Prince Charming

Thanx. I can't wait. I just heard that we get to leave a day earlier than planned. We get to leave on the 12th. She gets off work at 4pm. Yay!!
Old 08-30-2012, 04:58 PM   #2959
JennMouse32

every day that goes by it gets closer.. and im getting so anxious. and every day the vacation gets more and more needed....i picked up a couple cute tops for the trip, a few new pairs of shorts.. since i wear a tankini bathing suit.. the top itself looks like a tank to.. so im thinking i will be in that top and a pair of shorts most of the time..
i did some of the shopping, it happened that the soda for us was on sale this week, got us a case of water too.. and some chips for travel.. picked up some hand sanitizer that we can carry in our purses

stupid manager was a heartless shrew last night at work
Old 08-30-2012, 08:03 PM   #2960
mkymouse4ever
DIS Veteran

Unhappy

Hiya everyone,

JMouse, 2 weeks! congrat's.
Sounds like your right on track.

Well things change really quickly. Our lives are upside down right now. And we have only been home a few days.
Jedi got terribly sick 2 days ago & we checked yoda too. They both have a condition called "megaesophagus". There esophagus is not working and terribly enlarged. So food does not make it to the stomach. We are patiently awaiting a "baily dog chair". As bad and as serious this is, now we are awaiting blood test to tell us if they have just that or another disease called mystenia gravis. which is a terrible degenerative muscle / nerve disease. So send pixie dust for our boys. Jedi & Yoda are now 13 months old.
These things are all on bing & the baily chair video's are really interesting. If you want to see them.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...dogs&FORM=IGRE
http://www.vetinfo.com/dmyasthenia.html

We could use pixie dust now.

mky

GF [x4], POLY [x22], CR [x27], YC [x3], BC [x6], BCV, AKV / KIDANI, AKL, BWV, SSR, WL, CSR, CBR, DXL, PO-RS [x7], Dolphin, Swan, DCL's Wonder [x2], PFB [x2], HRH, & Royal Plaza
Old 08-30-2012, 08:13 PM   #2961
EEyorelover22

Jmouse...I hope you have a GREAT trip!!!

MKY: I am so sorry. I will send Pixie Dust and Prayers for the boys.
I hope things improve. How strange that is just was all of a sudden
Old 08-30-2012, 08:16 PM   #2962
JennMouse32

Well the saying still holds true. When it rains. It pours. That how it's been been past year or sorry. I'm sorry mky hopefully it's not anything more serious, and the vets can get them to feeling better

Yeah we are so excited. Every day that goes by is closer to my trip, and the more I needed it everyday.

I might get to see one of my old managers. He transferred to a Walmart in gainsville. That's right on the way. Hehe
Old 08-30-2012, 10:20 PM   #2963
Minnie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkymouse4ever View Post
So send pixie dust for our boys. Jedi & Yoda are now 13 months old.
I am so terribly sorry to read this! I know how much care you given those two and to be dealing with this when they are so young Sending tons and tons of thoughts, prayers, and pixie dust
Old 08-31-2012, 12:14 AM   #2964
mkymouse4ever
DIS Veteran

Thank you all so much.

mky

Old 08-31-2012, 04:36 PM   #2965
JennMouse32

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkymouse4ever View Post
Thank you all so much.

mky
its alwasy so hard watching ur pets get sick...judging on how u have talked about them, mky, they are family.. thats the same way i talk and think of my cats, and really any pet ive had. they have a way of growing on u.. just like if it was ur sister, or ur child getting sick, it effects u the same way.. just gotta pay and let the vets do their job to take care of them and make them better...
Old 09-01-2012, 11:30 AM   #2966
candizfan
DIS Veteran

MKY - So sorry to hear the boys are not well. I hope you have some good news from the vet about their condition. Luckily they didn't take ill while you were away.

I am send tons of pixie dust your way!

JMouse - I hope you have a great trip.

Our adopted son is getting married next weekend so we are all busy with the last minute planning.
offsite'95,2000,01,03,POR July 03,SSR July 05, Disney Magic Mar 07, OKW Mar 08, AKV July 08, SSR Jan 09, Disney Magic Mar 09, AKV Mar 2010, SSR Feb 11, Disney Magic Mar 11, AKV May 12, Universal Mar 13, Disney Fantasy Mar 14
Old 09-02-2012, 11:37 AM   #2967
TOMAR@SSR
DIS Veteran

MKY- Welcome home !!...I just came by to check our thread..(never get any notifications ...ugh...but then...my computer is as old as "WALL-E", needing a new "EVA" soon !! )...
I was so sorry to hear about the boys !!...Sending MAJOR Pixiedust !!

Jmouse- Hope you have a great trip ! Safe Travels !

EE22- Hope all is going well with the Kiddos settleing in, back at college for a new school year !

Well, its Labor day Weekend...I was hoping this was a dream and when I woke up today, it was "Memorial weekend" instead ...but alas the fall is upon us !
Old 09-03-2012, 02:05 PM   #2968
mkymouse4ever
DIS Veteran

Hiya and HAPPY LABOR DAY

Hope you all had a great holiday.

Yes, Tomar, looks like summer is almost over. Saw a few brown leaves, but maybe its our drought??

Boys are holding there own. We have there special eating / sitting chair and getting our routine more in sync. Still a longgggggggggggggggggg way to go. Jedi, looks a little heavier now and they are not starving. We are still awaiting some test results, so keep your fingers crossed.

Have a great trip JMouse!

EE22, Hope everyone is now settled!

Happy Planning, mky

Old 09-03-2012, 07:46 PM   #2969
JennMouse32

8 more days!!'
Old 09-04-2012, 06:16 AM   #2970
EEyorelover22

I hope you're packed Jmouse.

I hope everyone had a good Labor Day weekend. We were busy that's for sure!

Have a great week
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: