Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 07:21 PM   #1681
mkymouse4ever
DIS Veteran

Talking

Hiya everyone,

We are in the 20's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well we have been in the deep freeze all week. Haven't broke past the teens. But, it is supposed to go to the high 30's this weekend. I so hope they are right.

Tp2, I just noticed I am down to 183 >> need to get on that action soon too. Yikees. You must be working on it too. thanks for the SW heads up.

Candi, it is murphy's law > this close to your vacation you will find a job and they will need you ASAP. Always happens when it comes down to it.

EE22, is it warmer there yet?

Happy Wednesday! mky

GF [x4], POLY [x22], CR [x26], YC [x3], BC [x6], BCV, AKV / KIDANI, AKL, BWV, SSR, WL, CBR, DXL, PO-RS [x7], Dolphin, Swan, DCL's Wonder [x2], PFB [x2], HRH, & Royal Plaza
Old 02-09-2011, 08:34 PM   #1682
TOMAR@SSR
DIS Veteran

Hi Guys
Not getting any notices again...Im starting to think that my ISP isn`t on the same page with my DIS !!
Its Freezing here in NJ...but not quite as cold as EE22 and MKY ..

MKY- I can`t beleive you guys are down to 20 something days !! WHOO HOO !!
So you have changed plans and are leaving the night before..its great that your air carrier allows such things....if we have to change a flight here...we pay 150.00 for the change....ICK !

EE22- I know you guys are soooo cold in the feild of dreams... Hang in there...the closer MKY Bug and Candi get to their trips...the better our weather should be ....Aaaaahhhhhh Spring !!!

Candi- that would be a longggggggggg day....I agree that you have made the right choice too

Stay warm everyone !!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-09-2011, 08:48 PM   #1683
mkymouse4ever
DIS Veteran

Hiya Tomar,

I know, we are soooooooooooooooooooooo ready for spring

TP2, August hrs are finally out

mky

GF [x4], POLY [x22], CR [x26], YC [x3], BC [x6], BCV, AKV / KIDANI, AKL, BWV, SSR, WL, CBR, DXL, PO-RS [x7], Dolphin, Swan, DCL's Wonder [x2], PFB [x2], HRH, & Royal Plaza
Old 02-09-2011, 09:24 PM   #1684
EEyorelover22
I want to live in the Castle

I looked at the calendar and total happiness came over my mind...spring break in 4 weeks!!! I need a break. It's been a rough start to the 2nd semester.

That is awesome mky and Candi.

Very cold here and my heat is broken in my room at work
I think one more night mky and then 30's. I think I'll wear shorts
Old 02-09-2011, 10:56 PM   #1685
candizfan
DIS Veteran

Well, I am going to Disney with my sister on Sunday for a week, then home for a couple of weeks, then back to Florida!

Her friend had something come up at work so she would be going alone. Alone at Disney, that would be sad.

I was home my mom could go with her but my dad is struggling with loosing his independance and my mom is paying the price. I had even offered to go stay with him and look after the house, cooking etc so she could go but the guilt trip was too much for her.

He had polio as a child and suffers every day but not with anything that will end his life any time soon. That must be hard for such a proud (stubborn) man.

I am hoping to still be able to get him to Quebec to visit family and if I can arrange it, I'll leave mom at home for a few days rest.
offsite'95,2000,01,03,POR July 03,SSR July 05, Disney Magic Mar 07, OKW Mar 08, AKV July 08, SSR Jan 09, Disney Magic Mar 09, AKV Mar 2010, SSR Feb 11, Disney Magic Mar 11, AKV May 12, Universal Mar 13, Disney Fantasy Mar 14
Old 02-13-2011, 07:36 AM   #1686
mkymouse4ever
DIS Veteran

Hiya everyone,

Wow, time is flying this week. Its already sunday. Got a lot of planning for august I need to work on. Did some physical stuff for march yesterday. I have a box going for odds and ends, suitcases are ready.

Candi, Have a great time. That is soooooooooo exciting. Have a great time with your sister.

TP2, did you make an adr's yet? I need to get busy.

EE22, sweatshirt weather. Went out without a coat yesterday. going to top at 40 today. Or we can hope.

Tomar, southwest, you just pay if there is a difference in flight $$. Which is worth the extra sleep.

Well, I predicted I would be sick before we go. Started coughing and feeling tired friday. Started intensive neb's and taking it easy. Lots of vitamins seem to be a little better this morning, we shall see.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. mky

Old 02-13-2011, 07:43 AM   #1687
EEyorelover22
I want to live in the Castle

I went with the lighter Tigger coat yesterday, but still had a scarf. I have also come down with something...the custodian that cleans my room was sick and so was the guy who fixed my heat and DL11...I didn't stand a chance At least he fixed my heat. Wednesday it was over 100 in there in the am and then 55 the next day because I had to leave it off over night. NOT GOOD

We were indoors at a track meet from 10 am till 3 pm so I guess it was nice I'll take the 40's this week. I hope we make it to 50!!

Good luck with your adrs mky and TP2.

18 school days till spring break
60 school days until the seniors are done. Time will warp now!

Have fun Candi!!!
Old 02-13-2011, 08:02 AM   #1688
candizfan
DIS Veteran

Hi Ladies!

I am getting the last of my things together for the trip. We leave later this afternoon.

It is suppose to be a highs of 70s and lows of 40s so it should be good weather for us.

My sister might bring her netbook and then I can check online to see how everyone is doing.

Take care of yourselves so you can feel better soon.
offsite'95,2000,01,03,POR July 03,SSR July 05, Disney Magic Mar 07, OKW Mar 08, AKV July 08, SSR Jan 09, Disney Magic Mar 09, AKV Mar 2010, SSR Feb 11, Disney Magic Mar 11, AKV May 12, Universal Mar 13, Disney Fantasy Mar 14
Old 02-13-2011, 09:34 AM   #1689
TOMAR@SSR
DIS Veteran

Morning Everyone !!

Candi- Have a great time in the world !!...Gotta love a spontanious get-away !!

MKY & EE22- FEEL BETTER !!!...Im so sorry you guys aren`t feeling well !!
EE22- must have been the temp flux in your classroom as well as others being sic

MKY- Your trip is sooooooooooooooooo close now !! Please take care of yourself, and feel better !!

TP2- Have you made your ADR`s yet ????

Its been warmer here as well, not quite Spring...but at least its not the frozen tundra either ....CAN`T WAIT FOR THE WARMTH OF SUMMER !!

Happy Sunday Everyone !!

Old 02-13-2011, 09:57 AM   #1690
tripplanner2
DIS Veteran

Wednesday is ADR day!!! Think I have it all planned out okay. But just found out we have more friends going at the same time. Going to try to do a Grand Gathering, thinking Tonys at MK. Just hope we can coordinate. MKY...You and Bug should join us too. Some of those Grand Gatherings sound so nice but we can never do them because you need to be at least 8 people. Let me know if you are interested.

Warmer here too. Starting to see some grass and waited for the bus on Friday in a fleece instead of a coat, scarf, and gloves!

Have a great Sunday everyone. Spring is coming (I hope).
Old 02-13-2011, 11:52 AM   #1691
mkymouse4ever
DIS Veteran

TP2, Oooooh that sounds interesting. Never researched grand gatherings. Bug & I used to have a shirt that I had printed "grand gathering of 2" "family reunion of 2" You get the idea. With 2 of us, we never wanted to get disappointed by looking into it. Let me know.

mky

Old 02-13-2011, 11:55 AM   #1692
mkymouse4ever
DIS Veteran

Hiya Tomar, its so weird her today. 40 and sunny, with a foot and half of snow still on the ground. Supposed to rain this week, maybe it will melt a bit.

Trying to kick this now, and take care of it. Using the neb.

Old 02-13-2011, 12:13 PM   #1693
candizfan
DIS Veteran

I have friends who just spent the week at AKV and they did a grand gathering safari dinner. They have some great options.

The snow is melting a bit here today as well. It is a nice slow pace today so that should help avoid a bunch of issues.
Old 02-13-2011, 02:22 PM   #1694
JennMouse32
Still Looking for my Prince Charming

being sick.. sucks big time
Old 02-14-2011, 07:40 PM   #1695
mkymouse4ever
DIS Veteran

Talking 24 days and counting . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hiya all!

WooHoo: We are still in the 40's and maybe 50's this week. We are melting away! I think spring is in the air. Also my "cold" or asthma over the weekend seems so much better today. I did get some of our August planning done. Need a code for the wed > sunday before our discount starts of sunday. {in august} Praying for an ap rate.
They are saying there is another bounce back offer but that skips the same periods as the general code and think the discount is the same too. They are taking there time with ap rates now.

TP2 & Tomar, I am sooooooooo East coast tonight: watching the westminister dog show at the garden. Although they don't show the german shepherds till tommorrow nite.

Candi, hope your having a great time on your last minute wdw fix.

EE22, Hope your getting some of this great weather. And hope your cold is better.

JMouse, thanks for the "sick" wishes.

Have a great week everyone! mky

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: