Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 07:43 PM   #616
BippityBoppity
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
Hi there. The one with the ship and Mickey and Minnie is in Rhonda's Photobucket. I haven't seen her around in a bit (Hi Rhonda!) but I'm sure someone can personalize that for you no problem along with the chairs. I can still make you the tinkerbell one too.
Quick question. I've read somewhere on here that the magnetic sheets to print on are the best. If I laminate my sheets then put the magnets on the back do you think they will stay put on the doors??? I'm trying to keep this simple since I'm not a computer gooroo.

Janice
Old 05-17-2009, 08:17 PM   #617
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casacoco View Post
Milliepie,
I just found this link and we leave on the May 30th for our first cruise. Is it too late to ask for help on my door magnets? I found some on your photobucket page that are perfect.
I can help you. Which ones were you needing help with?

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-17-2009, 08:28 PM   #618
casacoco
casacoco

milliepie magnets

thank you!
1. ariel mickey with the name Susan
2. donald mickey with the name Cody and the phrase, "If your on the shore then your sure not me-oh"
3. mickey island with the name Sami and the phrase, "I got my swim trunks and my flippie floppies"
4. DCL ship mickey ( the 2nd one) with the name Caleb and the phrase, "Yeah, I never thought I'd be on a boat"

you're the best
Old 05-17-2009, 08:30 PM   #619
casacoco
casacoco

milliepie spelling mistake

donald mickey for Cody, i mispelled your-- should be YOU'RE
Old 05-17-2009, 08:35 PM   #620
bdtmoult
Earning My Ears

castaway cay pictrue

towels at castaway cay

danold-doug

minnie-becky

mickey-troy
Old 05-17-2009, 08:51 PM   #621
bdtmoult
Earning My Ears

castaway cay pictrue

miliepie...... may u make me the beach towels at castaway cay and the umbrella and stuff and the quate that says chillien out at castaway cay

danold-doug

minnie-becky

mickey-troy

stich-lexi

pluto-saki
Old 05-17-2009, 09:25 PM   #622
milliepie

Quote:
Quick question. I've read somewhere on here that the magnetic sheets to print on are the best. If I laminate my sheets then put the magnets on the back do you think they will stay put on the doors??? I'm trying to keep this simple since I'm not a computer gooroo.

Janice
I'm sure it would work. I've actually heard that is a better option because sometimes the sheets roll otherwise. Maybe someone else can answer that one?

Here is your other one 3angels..

Last edited by milliepie; 05-17-2009 at 10:38 PM.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:34 PM   #623
2BoysMom
Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post

How's this?

I like the patriotic Mickey. Does that mean the Tink one with the cruise ship wouldn't work with this design?

Thank you again for sharing your creativity!

PTR & TR-1st trip to Disney, 1st Christmas. Celebrating our new daughter!

Coronado Springs Jan. 2004, Contemporary & POFQ May 2005, POR & Disney cruise Aug. 2005, POFQ Sep. 2006, Ft. Wilderness cabin May 2007, Boardwalk-Christmas Dec 2007, POR March 2008, Ft. Wilderness cabin May 2008, Pop & Coronado Spgs - Halloween Oct. 2008, Offsite-Princess half-marathon March 2009, AsMov spontaneous 1 nighter April 2009, Disney Cruise May/June 2009, Offsite-business trip Jan 2010, Poly-Christmas 2010, Bonnet Creek May 2011, Bonnet Creek - Halloween Oct 2011, Wilderness Lodge 10 yr. Anniversary weekend Jan 2012, POR & Swan /Dolphin Oct 2012.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:45 PM   #624
milliepie

Oops, I was merging two different designs. Lol. I will get the tink with the ship done for you.

Old 05-17-2009, 09:49 PM   #625
FairyGrandmother
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGetAKickOutOfFlik View Post
These are fantastic - anyone out there who might be able to do something along these lines for me, with the following names and characters?

Nick - Stitch
Chris - Goofy
Kaylan - Chip and Dale
Casi - Figment
Mike - Baloo

And, at the risk of pushing my luck, the surfboards and the lounge chairs - same five names, for the Magic, August 22-29, 2009?

Thanks!
I just found these names and would love to have some. I am very computer illiterate and besides I am also artistly challanged. This will be my DGDs first cruise and they would love these. We will be on the Magic on June 20, 2009
the to Tortula. The Names are

Magie- Pooh
Michelle- Mickey
Bethanie- nemo
Caitlin- tinkerbell

Magie
Old 05-17-2009, 10:35 PM   #626
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BoysMom View Post
I like the patriotic Mickey. Does that mean the Tink one with the cruise ship wouldn't work with this design?

Thank you again for sharing your creativity!
Is that what you were wanting?

Old 05-17-2009, 10:58 PM   #627
BippityBoppity
Mouseketeer

Milliepie

Could you make me one more pleeeeeez?
It's the one in post#72 I believe. It's the outline of Mickey's head but it's for Christmas and in the left ear is Mickey and Minnie and on the right side there is a Christmas bow. Please put Jeff and Janice 2009 in the center

Thank you again
Old 05-17-2009, 11:00 PM   #628
cvrapclark
DIS Veteran

I've been through this wonderful thread. I wish I was more talented in this department. I have the desire but not the time. I was able to put names on the beach chairs but not with the correct fonts. I also can't figure out how to put the stuff at the top and bottom right.

We leave Wednesday sailing Thursday. My youngest daughter just said I don't want to be on a blue chair. She's all girl!!! Can you please help me put Chris, Vicki, Alyssa and Peyton? At the top "Cruisin' with Mickey" and at the bottom May 21 - 24, 2009.

If anyone has time, I'd also love the surf boards.

After my trip, I hope to have more time to figure out how you guys do this!!

Thanks, Vicki

DH (47) DW (45) DS (22) DD (13) DD (7) June '87 - Honeymoon Many, many trips prior to 2003 Dec '03 & '04 - ASMusic Dec '05 & '06 - PC Dec '07 - AKV!!! Nov '08 - Pop Century May '09 - Disney Wonder / July '09 - Water Park Trip - SSR Nov '09 - 1st Bay Lake stay May 2010 - OKW with friends!! July 10 - AKV Dec 10 - POR March 2011 - AKV May 2011 - Disney Dream and BW Oct 2011 - POR, 1st MNNSHP March 2012 - 1st BCV May 2012 - 25th Anniversary Cruise and BLT
Old 05-17-2009, 11:06 PM   #629
BippityBoppity
Mouseketeer

tgbaggot---Disney heads

I'm here bugging again. I love the mickey heads in post #24. The ones with the tiaras. Would you also create one each for me? One black and one pink since I can't decide which I like best. Put "Janice" in each one. Thank you for your kindness as I am still new and amazed with all the wonderful things out there.

Janice
Old 05-17-2009, 11:30 PM   #630
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbaggott View Post
Miellipie, Thank you so much for doing up the Chip Mickey head for me! Can you do one more? This Donald needs to be put by the Mickey Head too!
I'd love to know how you do this! Can you give me a brief worded lesson?
Oh, I'm sorry I missed this. I am not so good with giving lessons on anything, but i can try. It would help if I knew what program you use because the tools are all different depending on which one it is. I use Photoimpact pro and i use the magic wand tool to do it.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: