Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 04:58 PM   #601
BippityBoppity
Mouseketeer

Millipie-----Door Sign

Thank goodness I found you. I am brand new to this forum and to DCL. DH and I are embarking on our first DC this December. I am sooooo excited. Due to the wealth of information on this forum I have discovered "door signs". Of course I WANT one tooo!!! I am hoping that you wouln't mind creating a couple for us. I just don't know if these are both your creations. What I have found that I really like is the one with Mickey and Minnie lying on their tummies at the beach with the ship in the background. I would like it to have our names, "Jeff" and "Janice" somewhere on it with the ship name, "Disney Wonder" also "December 6, 2009". The other one I like is with the two chairs on the deck of the ship, the ones dressed as Mickey and Minnie. I would like our names on each of the chairs. "Jeff" and "Janice" and on the life preserver I would like the name of the ship "Disney Wonder" and on the bottom of the preserver our date "December 6, 2009"

Hopefully I'm not seeming too greedy about wanting two made.
Thank you,
Janice
Old 05-17-2009, 05:14 PM   #602
BippityBoppity
Mouseketeer

Millipie

I think I goofed. I just found your photo bucket and I didn't see the beach photo I'm talking about. I'm not sure who posted it. So, in place of the beach could you make up the tinkerbell that I saw in post #586? We are sailing the Wonder but our dates are December 6-10 of this year.

Also just wondering, can I just copy and past it right onto a word document then have it printed out? I'm just wondering if the size will be right???? Sorry but I'm not so computer savvy.

Thank you again,
Janice
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-17-2009, 05:21 PM   #603
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BippityBoppity View Post
Thank goodness I found you. I am brand new to this forum and to DCL. DH and I are embarking on our first DC this December. I am sooooo excited. Due to the wealth of information on this forum I have discovered "door signs". Of course I WANT one tooo!!! I am hoping that you wouln't mind creating a couple for us. I just don't know if these are both your creations. What I have found that I really like is the one with Mickey and Minnie lying on their tummies at the beach with the ship in the background. I would like it to have our names, "Jeff" and "Janice" somewhere on it with the ship name, "Disney Wonder" also "December 6, 2009". The other one I like is with the two chairs on the deck of the ship, the ones dressed as Mickey and Minnie. I would like our names on each of the chairs. "Jeff" and "Janice" and on the life preserver I would like the name of the ship "Disney Wonder" and on the bottom of the preserver our date "December 6, 2009"

Hopefully I'm not seeming too greedy about wanting two made.
Thank you,
Janice
Hi there. The one with the ship and Mickey and Minnie is in Rhonda's Photobucket. I haven't seen her around in a bit (Hi Rhonda!) but I'm sure someone can personalize that for you no problem along with the chairs. I can still make you the tinkerbell one too.

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
Old 05-17-2009, 05:25 PM   #604
BippityBoppity
Mouseketeer

Millipie

Ooooooooh thank you thank you thank you. I'm getting so excited that I almost can't stand myself. I act like I'm 12 years old sometimes and I'm almost 50. That's what we are celebrating on our first DC even though my birthday isn't until March but then that's another story. LOL!!

I soooo appreciate this.

Janice
Old 05-17-2009, 05:30 PM   #605
BippityBoppity
Mouseketeer

tjbaggot--door sign

I'm hoping you are the creator of post #421. If not could you please tell me who created the sign with the beach blankets at Castaway Cay? If you are the creator I would love it if you would personalize one for my and DH. It will be our very first DC and I'm pretty darn excited about it. I would like "Jeff" on the flippers and "Janice" on the purse. Hopefully you are my go-to person.

Janice
Old 05-17-2009, 05:44 PM   #606
BippityBoppity
Mouseketeer

tgbaggot

Ok, sorry to bug but I found out that you did create the beach blankets on Castaway Cay. I knew I would eventually find the right person. If you don't mind I would love for the deck chairs that are in post #474. The one that has only the two chairs (mickey and minnie). The names would be "Jeff" and "Janice" On the life preserver I would like "Disney Wonder" and at the bottom of the preserver our date.....December 6th-10th of 2009.

A MILLION times THANK YOU!!! I'm so excited to find this forum. A first DC should be AWESOME!!!! Can't wait to go!!!

Janice
Old 05-17-2009, 05:45 PM   #607
3angels
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3angels View Post
May I request the surfboards and the deck chairs with the names
Mario
Tracy
Tyler
Austin
Dylan
and then another set of surfboards and deck chairs with the names
Rosie
Mellie
Karina
Sabrina
Marina
Thank you so much.
I forgot to add we are going on the Magic Aug 1-8
I hope I am doing this right I am not sure who to ask for them I really appreciate your time
Old 05-17-2009, 06:36 PM   #608
bevtoy
bevs_toy

I turned 50 this year and we are doing our 2nd DC cruise this time in December and I am so excited that I embarrass me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BippityBoppity View Post
Ooooooooh thank you thank you thank you. I'm getting so excited that I almost can't stand myself. I act like I'm 12 years old sometimes and I'm almost 50. That's what we are celebrating on our first DC even though my birthday isn't until March but then that's another story. LOL!!

I soooo appreciate this.

Janice
October 1998 Disney World
7 Night Eastern Magic, October 13-20, 2007
7 Night Western Magic December 12-19, 2009
Old 05-17-2009, 06:41 PM   #609
BippityBoppity
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bevtoy View Post
I turned 50 this year and we are doing our 2nd DC cruise this time in December and I am so excited that I embarrass me.

I think turning 50 is going to be GREAT!!!! My DH is turning 50 next month and we're sailing to Alaska in 6 days!!!!

LIFE IS GOOOOOOOD!!!
Old 05-17-2009, 06:48 PM   #610
2BoysMom
Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post

Absolutely, what would you like on it?
It all started with this picture....

I like the family name on either side of the icon. I just needed a different design with the lifesaver b/c we are not Canadian... We are the Konuch Family, and we are sailing on the Magic on May 30-June 6, 2009.

Thank you so much!

Coronado Springs Jan. 2004, Contemporary & POFQ May 2005, POR & Disney cruise Aug. 2005, POFQ Sep. 2006, Ft. Wilderness cabin May 2007, Boardwalk-Christmas Dec 2007, POR March 2008, Ft. Wilderness cabin May 2008, Pop & Coronado Spgs - Halloween Oct. 2008, Offsite-Princess half-marathon March 2009, AsMov spontaneous 1 nighter April 2009, Disney Cruise May/June 2009, Offsite-business trip Jan 2010, Poly-Christmas 2010, Bonnet Creek May 2011, Bonnet Creek - Halloween Oct 2011, Wilderness Lodge 10 yr. Anniversary weekend Jan 2012, POR & Swan /Dolphin Oct 2012.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:55 PM   #611
shellfish_mickfish
Mouseketeer

Names made out of graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by miker1251 View Post
It is probably different for each program. Are you using Word, Photoshop,etc.?
I've tried Word & Publisher. I don't have photoshop. I suppose that's what I need.

Old 05-17-2009, 07:56 PM   #612
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

I think I remember someone looking for a character playing the drums. This is the only one I could find.

For BippityBoppity..

Here is one set for 3angels.

Porthole with porthole room

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
Old 05-17-2009, 08:16 PM   #613
bdtmoult
Earning My Ears

magnet pictrue

if anyone has the magnet with the mickey head outline and the water and the magic cruise ship in it can you make it for me and it says troy in it
Old 05-17-2009, 08:25 PM   #614
BippityBoppity
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
I think I remember someone looking for a character playing the drums. This is the only one I could find.

For BippityBoppity..

Here is one set for 3angels.

Porthole with porthole room

Thank you for the tinker. She's going to look beautiful on our door. Now I just have to get her some more friends.

Janice
Old 05-17-2009, 08:34 PM   #615
casacoco
casacoco

Milliepie,
I just found this link and we leave on the May 30th for our first cruise. Is it too late to ask for help on my door magnets? I found some on your photobucket page that are perfect.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: