Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2009, 08:24 PM   #31
DreaGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmissie View Post
lol the worst part was that my alarm for adr's woke up the kids so my morning started at 5am here eek that made for a long day.
UGH! I'm glad my little ones slept in until 7:15!

I can only imagine how long your day felt today!

Drea, DH, DD 8 y.o., DS 5 y.o.
Old 07-22-2009, 06:25 AM   #32
lilmissie
Mouseketeer

Yep it defiantly makes for a long day. But so far I've survived through just had to have a VERY early bed time last night lol.

Great News - Got fantasmic at Hollywood and Vine on October 22nd at 4:50. I so happy we got all our ADR's. And again waiting for this one was a good idea as I got a better time LOL

Now let the planning begin!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-22-2009, 06:26 PM   #33
DreaGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Yep it defiantly makes for a long day. But so far I've survived through just had to have a VERY early bed time last night lol.

Great News - Got fantasmic at Hollywood and Vine on October 22nd at 4:50. I so happy we got all our ADR's. And again waiting for this one was a good idea as I got a better time LOL

Now let the planning begin!
That's awesome!!!

Now all the park planning can begin.

Old 08-18-2009, 09:19 PM   #34
lilmissie
Mouseketeer

Just a quick update, passports were all sent off today. Pending no issues they should be back in a month (September 15th)!! Definatly getting closer, 30 days until passports, and 60 days until we leave!! Very excited!!
Old 08-18-2009, 09:22 PM   #35
DreaGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Just a quick update, passports were all sent off today. Pending no issues they should be back in a month (September 15th)!! Definatly getting closer, 30 days until passports, and 60 days until we leave!! Very excited!!
It'll be here before we know it!!

Old 08-20-2009, 10:57 PM   #36
jana616
DIS Veteran

Hi, I'm joining in. I have all boys as well, a 4 1/2 year old and a 2 year old. We leave in 18 days (woo hoo!!). How great that you won the trip! Can't wait to read more! If you're interested, feel free to check in on my PTR as well.

2009 PTR! 100 Days til Our First Family Trip!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2190617
Old 08-21-2009, 10:15 PM   #37
Dylan_&_Blake's_mom
DIS Veteran

all boys here also. 11,8 and 2. Do you have any pictures to add? SO cool that you won the trip!

I'm too excited to wait, a preTR for Sept. 09'http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2064791
My first TR!! November 07'http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1750935
Old 08-22-2009, 08:50 AM   #38
TigerKat
HOPE YOUR DAY IS FILLED WITH JOY AND HAPPINESS !!
Blow some of that cool air down here
Warning! Getting a tag is hazardous to my mouse

I just realized we'll be there at the same time! We'll be at SSR 10/17-10/21 then PBH 10/21-10/25!
Old 08-22-2009, 04:26 PM   #39
lilmissie
Mouseketeer

Pictures

Well as per everyones request, I have decided to post some pictures! I will probably post a few as I have such a hard time just picking one or two lol. So sorry if this post is picture heavy. Just a pre-warning these pics are minimum 1 year old. We are having Hunters 2nd Birthday tomorrow, So I promise to post more recent ones after that. So here we go:

That would be the Adult part of our Crew. MIL/DH/ME/FIL This was taken July 2008

This would be our family crew! And yes I mean crew lol I am holding baby Hunter (he was 1 in the picture). DH is holding Caleb and Seth who are also one in the picture (they turned two in October) Caleb is the red head plotting his escape, and Seth is the blond sitting in Dad's arm chewing his sucky lol.

I posted this one just because it's too cute not to lol. This was how the littlest section of our crew made it down the isle for the wedding. My 4th girl in the bridesmaid part of the wedding party pulled them down the isle. Incase there is mistaking, Hunter is up front (black hair), Caleb is in middle (red hair) and Seth is pulling up the back (blond) and yes it is Caleb and Seth who are twins. I get asked a lot.
So like I said this are all just over a year old. So I promise to post new ones after the birthday party.

Disney wise, nothing new to post. I am attempting to catch up on laundry so I can start putting the Disney outfits away. But with this many boys in the house, I don't think catching up on laundry will ever happen

Old 09-01-2009, 09:17 AM   #40
lilmissie
Mouseketeer

Well not a whole lot to report. Passports are slowly starting to roll in And since I was expecting them until around September 15th, I'm not going to complain that they are coming in early. So far mine and Brad's are here. So at least we know we're going Now just waiting on the kids. We did get called almost 2 weeks ago needing different birth certificates sent in. So I have faxed those off last week, and haven't heard anything more, so I am hoping all is good. And now we just wait. I guess if nothing by the 15th of September then I call and find out.
I just found out that I'll be done full-time work as of October 2nd. It's put a bit of a sting into my budget, but I'm sure with some more creative planning we'll still make things work. I will still be working casual nights and Brad's benifits will kick back in so we'll still have income, it'll just take a bit to get everything set back up again.
Haven't gotten much further on the Disney planning. Hoping to start a planning notebook soon. The laundry pile still awaits me, but the plan is to be working on that later today which means I can start putting away the kids outfits that need to go to Disney!!
47 More days!! Getting VERY Excited!!
Old 09-01-2009, 03:25 PM   #41
Dylan_&_Blake's_mom
DIS Veteran

Love the pictures! The boys are precious. Oh my goodness is all I can say. I have 3 boys but not that close in age. You must really have your hands full.

I'm too excited to wait, a preTR for Sept. 09'http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2064791
My first TR!! November 07'http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1750935
Old 09-01-2009, 06:15 PM   #42
ammeador2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Well as per everyones request, I have decided to post some pictures! I will probably post a few as I have such a hard time just picking one or two lol. So sorry if this post is picture heavy. Just a pre-warning these pics are minimum 1 year old. We are having Hunters 2nd Birthday tomorrow, So I promise to post more recent ones after that. So here we go:

That would be the Adult part of our Crew. MIL/DH/ME/FIL This was taken July 2008

This would be our family crew! And yes I mean crew lol I am holding baby Hunter (he was 1 in the picture). DH is holding Caleb and Seth who are also one in the picture (they turned two in October) Caleb is the red head plotting his escape, and Seth is the blond sitting in Dad's arm chewing his sucky lol.

I posted this one just because it's too cute not to lol. This was how the littlest section of our crew made it down the isle for the wedding. My 4th girl in the bridesmaid part of the wedding party pulled them down the isle. Incase there is mistaking, Hunter is up front (black hair), Caleb is in middle (red hair) and Seth is pulling up the back (blond) and yes it is Caleb and Seth who are twins. I get asked a lot.
So like I said this are all just over a year old. So I promise to post new ones after the birthday party.

Disney wise, nothing new to post. I am attempting to catch up on laundry so I can start putting the Disney outfits away. But with this many boys in the house, I don't think catching up on laundry will ever happen
Wow! You will enjoy your trip..the boys are too cute..prepare for lots of kisses from the princesses! My little man had lipstick all over him! I look forward to hearing more and seeing more pics!
Old 09-01-2009, 06:17 PM   #43
TigerKat
HOPE YOUR DAY IS FILLED WITH JOY AND HAPPINESS !!
Blow some of that cool air down here
Warning! Getting a tag is hazardous to my mouse

The boys are just adorable!
Old 09-04-2009, 01:06 PM   #44
My2Qtz0205
DIS Veteran

Your wedding dress is gorgeous!

My December 2012 Trip Report via my Scrapbook: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post49171745
My Almost a Grand Gathering, 10th Anniversary Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post34138322
Old 09-04-2009, 04:26 PM   #45
lilmissie
Mouseketeer

Thank you both!

That dress was perfect. But wow what a nightmare. I had a dream dress picked out and looked at the price tag, well needless to say that dress was no longer my dream dress. So I had looked at a few dresses and fell in love with the one I chose. I talked to DH about it (I know they aren't supposed to see them before hand, but it was that or nothing so he was going to know) He had nothing against the black so I bought it. Got in for a very good price in the states (1/2 price of my orrigional 'dream' dress even after exchange.) Got it to my orrigional seamstress to take up the bottom a bit and she cut it too short. Like very too short So I called in a family friend. She did amazing work for me and saved the day completly as it was only 1 week before the wedding as it was. She found white satin that almost perfectly matched the bottom and nice black lace and did up the bottom for me to the right length. Plus added in a bunch of beadwork for me at the bottom. It was absolutley gorgous. I couldn't have asked for it to turn out any better!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: