Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-22-2009, 08:53 PM   #16
lilmissie
Mouseketeer

My Birth Certificate showed up the other day so now its a matter of filling out all the passport papers and getting those on the go. One step closer! Have glanced at the menu's a bit but still not sure on a whole lot yet. Thinking we're only going to plan 2 or 3 supper ADR's and let the rest of the week just go with the flow. We will be eating breakfast in the room. And planning on bringing our lunches. And we're pretty easy going on suppers. It could just be hotdogs or pizza's most nights.
Old 05-23-2009, 08:07 AM   #17
My2Qtz0205
DIS Veteran

I echo the suggestion for Crystal Palace, if your boys are into Pooh & friends. They would probably also enjoy Chef Mickey's.

My December 2012 Trip Report via my Scrapbook: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post49171745
My Almost a Grand Gathering, 10th Anniversary Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post34138322
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-04-2009, 08:24 PM   #18
lilmissie
Mouseketeer

Well not much to post yet. Tonight DH and I are planning on sitting down and going through some more of the menu's and try to figure some of that out. We talked to MIL/FIL and we're going to use all our tickets and they'll buy there own. So we're pretty much set. Still need to get the passports going though.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:32 PM   #19
Kriddlet
Mouseketeer

Congrats on winning a trip to WDW!

June 2009--Yacht Club
October 2012
Old 07-01-2009, 04:50 PM   #20
lilmissie
Mouseketeer

So October hours are out! I am so excited now the true planning starts. Must have everything ready first thing the am of July 13th to start booking ADR's. So here's a rough guess - still to be approved by DH and ADR's to be booked.

October 18th - Arrival date. No parks planned. Thinking we'll spend the day getting into our room, seeing our resort, playing in the pool. And maybe head down to the campground area for the Chip N' Dales campfire movie thing. More or less plan nothing and see how the kids dictate the day.

October 19th - TWINS 3rd BIRTHDAY!! I'm thinking we'll spend the day at AK - get a safari booked in there. Hoping for ADR for CHEF MICKIE'S for around 5:00ish. Then head over to Epcot. Wander the world pavilions then watch Illuminations.

October 20th - Not sure where to spend the day. I'm thinking MK. No ADR's. Wanting this to be 'adult night' where MIL/FIL will take the kids for the night. We'll have a nice supper at a non-disney resturant. (Possibly Red Lobster) Then head over to Downtown Disney.

October 21st - Spend the day at MK. No ADR's planned. But want to stay for Spectro Magic and Wishes.

October 22nd - Split the day between Epcot and DHS - or possibly spend all day at DHS and ADR for Fantasmic. Stay for Fantasmic.

October 23rd - Departure Day. Nothing Planned. Maybe venture to boardwalk area or back to downtown Disney.

Any other ideas or suggestions? Please remember as of right now this is not set in stone - the ADR's can't be booked until the 13th so I'm open to ideas.
Old 07-18-2009, 12:58 PM   #21
DreaGirl
DIS Veteran

Hi! We have the CARES and have used it several times. It is great, just make sure you practice at home so you can get it on and off fast when you get onboard.

Your schedule looks great, very relaxed.

We get to make our ADRs on Monday!!

Drea, DH, DD 8 y.o., DS 5 y.o.
Old 07-18-2009, 02:56 PM   #22
lilmissie
Mouseketeer

Thanks for joining. We are hoping to have two CARES and one carseat. We would have loved to have three cares, but by the sounds of it a friend of mine is going to only be able to set us up with two. That's ok though. She's done a lot towards this trip for me, so I'm happy with two sets plus the ergo she's sending me. She's my lifesaver. Still havn't done much planning. 2 more days until ADR day!! So excited and then let the planning begin lol. I did mess up previous thinking July 13th was ADR day when in all reality is it July 20th. But that's ok I got it all sorted and I'm ready ... I think
Old 07-19-2009, 10:53 PM   #23
lilmissie
Mouseketeer

So tomorrow morning is ADR morning!! So excited. I have everything set up so I can try to do one ADR online then I reset my alarm to do my other ADR over the phone!! Wish me luck. We only want two ADR's. The days are not flexible although times sorta are.
Old 07-20-2009, 05:52 AM   #24
DreaGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmissie View Post
So tomorrow morning is ADR morning!! So excited. I have everything set up so I can try to do one ADR online then I reset my alarm to do my other ADR over the phone!! Wish me luck. We only want two ADR's. The days are not flexible although times sorta are.
Good luck! I'm just waiting a few more minutes to make mine. Hope we both get what we need/want.

Old 07-20-2009, 06:33 AM   #25
lilmissie
Mouseketeer

28 more minutes to go!!
Old 07-20-2009, 07:18 AM   #26
lilmissie
Mouseketeer

So we got Chef Mickie's at 5:30 on the 19th!! I am actually very happy with this time. I originally asked for 5pm. But this time will work out better I think.

I wanted to book fantasmic supper package, but I forgot car insurance came off my cc last night and then the account switches to a new month as of midnight last night causing our fees to post. So I have made a payment right now. It will show in a couple days, and I will try again for our Fantasmic Supper Package. It would be really nice to have - but in all honesty, if we don't get it, I'll be completly ok with that as well.

The main thing is we got the kids Bday supper!!
Old 07-20-2009, 07:26 AM   #27
lilmissie
Mouseketeer

Ok and last minute (as in just now) I decided to book Coral Reef on October 20th at 6:30 for just us two adults!! The plan is that MIL/FIL will have the kids that night anyways and DH loves seafood and I think seating by the tank would be so cool. So as long as MIL/FIL don't cancel - it can be our 'date night' supper!!:coo l1:
Old 07-20-2009, 08:49 PM   #28
DreaGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Ok and last minute (as in just now) I decided to book Coral Reef on October 20th at 6:30 for just us two adults!! The plan is that MIL/FIL will have the kids that night anyways and DH loves seafood and I think seating by the tank would be so cool. So as long as MIL/FIL don't cancel - it can be our 'date night' supper!!:coo l1:
I am so jealous!!! We want a date night so bad at Disney but at this point we couldn't pay our parents to go. Each time we mention it they just ignore us.

Old 07-20-2009, 08:50 PM   #29
DreaGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
So we got Chef Mickie's at 5:30 on the 19th!! I am actually very happy with this time. I originally asked for 5pm. But this time will work out better I think.

I wanted to book fantasmic supper package, but I forgot car insurance came off my cc last night and then the account switches to a new month as of midnight last night causing our fees to post. So I have made a payment right now. It will show in a couple days, and I will try again for our Fantasmic Supper Package. It would be really nice to have - but in all honesty, if we don't get it, I'll be completly ok with that as well.

The main thing is we got the kids Bday supper!!
I'm glad you got your Chef Mickey's ressie!

I was up just like you, we should have chatted while we waited on the clock!

Old 07-20-2009, 09:17 PM   #30
lilmissie
Mouseketeer

lol the worst part was that my alarm for adr's woke up the kids so my morning started at 5am here eek that made for a long day.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: