Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 10:46 AM   #1471
MinnieFan4ever

DIS Cast Member

Welcome all the new Moms to Be And Congrats!!!!!
Old 05-31-2009, 10:58 AM   #1472
DannysMom
DIS Veteran

Wow we just got real popular!! Welcome everyone & congrats!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-31-2009, 11:05 AM   #1473
Piecey
I find myself fighting with my pants
I don't have a mouse
I'm an easy-peasy kinda girl

Welcome everyone! Holy smokes, there is something in the water!

Still no Lucas. Might have to go buy more pineapple. haha.

Today's to-do list... PACK MY HOSPITAL BAG...

...now, if I can only find it...

(I'm on top of the list now right? CRAZY!!)
Old 05-31-2009, 11:55 AM   #1474
december
DIS Veteran

Piecey, you've been planning to pack that bag for how many days now!

I'm glad there are so many newbies! There are alot of us on the way out (and I should already be gone.....)

Congratulations everyone!
Old 05-31-2009, 04:12 PM   #1475
Piecey
I don't have a mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by december View Post
Piecey, you've been planning to pack that bag for how many days now!

I'm glad there are so many newbies! There are alot of us on the way out (and I should already be gone.....)

Congratulations everyone!
Well, yea. That is why I put it in capital letters today.
( I still haven't packed it yet but I did at least find it and take it upstairs )
I figure I'll be checking in here too for awhile after Lucas is here. It's hard to let go!! And of course I want to keep an eye out for the upcoming babies of the ladies I've been on here with for so long!!

DH and I just went to Taco Bell (maybe I can gallbladder attack Lucas out of there a little early! ) and ran into two guys I knew from high school. Ak-ward. One practically worshiped the ground I walked on [as in the vocational school we attended actually kicked him out because he couldn't leave me alone] and the other was in the Air Force but spent the past few years in military prison because of a sexual crime. I haven't seen him in years.
Turns out DH knew Air Force sexual predator dude because he used to work for the VA and had to help this guy with his benefits when he got out of prison.
Again, I say, AKWARD! I never realized DH knew this guy and this guy didn't know that DH was who I married.

Anyway. I go to get checked tomorrow afternoon so if I don't end up with a gallbladder attack because of the Taco Hell.. er Bell... we'll see if there is anything happening tomorrow!
Old 05-31-2009, 04:56 PM   #1476
POOHDRMR
DIS Veteran

Hello everyone!I am 10 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child.

I have an 8 yr old daughter and am due Dec 28.We had been trying on and off for years and I told my husband I think we are not going to have anymore and the ship had sailed(I have endometriosis so I knew the longer I waited the harder it would be)on Sat and then that Monday I found out I was pregnant!!I had some complications with my pregnancy the first time and have started with pregnancy induced hypertension already with this one(I was enduced at 37 weeks with my dd because of pre eclampsia)so I am just hoping all goes well and healthy.My dd is very excited to be a big sister!We have a free dining trip planned for the end of Aug and I am hoping I can go(was on bedrest with dd)It is nice to find you all.
Old 05-31-2009, 06:07 PM   #1477
Piecey
I don't have a mouse

Welcome!!

(I've gotta say, it's really weird to see 2 days left on my ticker!!)
Old 05-31-2009, 08:31 PM   #1478
ShootingStarMom2
DIS Veteran

Hey everyone,

Well I convinced DH to go to Cracker Barrel on Friday, lol, and I had exactly what I wanted. Yum! We also went to ON and found some good deals. I got DS 6 t-shirts and a polo shirt and the new DS a sun hat for $18.

Not too much to report on the baby. He's kicking like crazy and I'm having a few contractions every hour but nothing too consistent. Tuesday will be our last normal NST appointment so we'll see what they think then. I can't believe it's almost time. Hooray! I was thrilled to be at 2cm on Friday so maybe we've moved a little since then.

Welcome to all the new moms! I've really enjoyed hanging out for the last 6 months. It's been fun to chat and share ideas. You will have a good time on the thread, it's great.

6 days and counting!
Old 05-31-2009, 08:52 PM   #1479
HomeSweetDisney
Like Cheap Trick I surrender.
perfectly happy eating a bowl of cereal
..."and that my liege, is how we know the earth to be banana shaped."

Wow, there MUST be something in the water! I haven't seen so many new posters join this thread at the same time!

Congrats and welcome to all the new moms to be

I have seen a BIG increase in movement over the last few days. Jake has been moving around like crazy! It used to be just kicks but now that he's getting bigger it's more movement. It's like he can't find a position he likes so he keeps pushing against me and moving around to try and get comfortable. It's weird though...makes my belly look like something right outta Alien But I guess at this point he has less room than he did before...which means I am not TOO far from popping this kiddo out. I can't wait
Old 06-01-2009, 12:52 AM   #1480
Piecey
I don't have a mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootingStarMom2 View Post
Hey everyone,

Well I convinced DH to go to Cracker Barrel on Friday, lol, and I had exactly what I wanted. Yum! We also went to ON and found some good deals. I got DS 6 t-shirts and a polo shirt and the new DS a sun hat for $18.

Not too much to report on the baby. He's kicking like crazy and I'm having a few contractions every hour but nothing too consistent. Tuesday will be our last normal NST appointment so we'll see what they think then. I can't believe it's almost time. Hooray! I was thrilled to be at 2cm on Friday so maybe we've moved a little since then.

Welcome to all the new moms! I've really enjoyed hanging out for the last 6 months. It's been fun to chat and share ideas. You will have a good time on the thread, it's great.

6 days and counting!
DH and I ended up back at ON Saturday... they had their Graphic Tees for $3! Nuts. Glad you got some good deals!! And your Cracker Barrel

I can't sleep.. is this prep for the future?
Old 06-01-2009, 08:44 AM   #1481
BabyTigger99
The most beautiful words in the world?
Complete Remission!!!!

I love that song!!!! But it just drips of gouda!!!

Can I join too? I just found out I am pregnant last week. Bit of a shocker for us, as my youngest is 10!! We also didn't think I was able to have kids since going through chemo and radiation for cancer 6 years ago. So, we weren't trying, but we weren't preventing either. Unfortunately for me, my DH will be leaving at the end of the month to head overseas for 6 months, but it will work out.

According to charts online, I am due January 30!
Old 06-01-2009, 08:47 AM   #1482
boltfans
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by trmcguire View Post
Hello all! I was in Moms to be part 2.... and now I will join this one! I think I am due in early February, but I have no idea since my cycle was never since after giving birth in December! I guess I will fin out when I go to the doctor. Can't believe I'm doing this again!! This is a complete shock since I was using birth control. Also- we already booked and paid for our December trip. We are taking my son for his first birthday December 5-11. Any ideas or do you think we need to cancel?
Welcome and congrats! I'm due about the same time as you, I guess, and we're going to WDW November 6-13. If our trip were in December, we'd still be going. And I say that given that my 2nd child was born at 36 weeks. You should be about 30 weeks or so then, assuming you are due in early February, and I think it would be fine. We usually go in early December and the crowds are pretty low and the weather is great so unless you have some complications it should be a good time to be in WDW.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:13 AM   #1483
Disney Ron
DIS Veteran

Congrats and welcome to all of our new Moms to Be !!!!!!!

It is nice to see a new upcoming crowd. This thread has been alot of fun for me during my pregnancy, and I hope you enjoy it too!!!!

Just popping on quick to see how Patsy and Valerie are doing?!??!!?!

Old 06-01-2009, 10:05 AM   #1484
ShootingStarMom2
DIS Veteran

Hi,
This morning I lost my stopper (lol) and have been contracting. Nothing too consistent but getting stronger. They want to see me tomorrow anyway so unless my water breaks or he stops moving we just get to hang out. DH keeps calling. He only works 15 min away so I think we'll be ok. He wasn't this nervous last time. The hospital is only 5 min away so that's also a plus. I'll check in later.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:07 AM   #1485
MinnieFan4ever

DIS Cast Member

Good morning everyone. Looks like we had no babies born overnight. And LOTS of new Mom's joining. Welcome Everyone!!!!

I have my doctors app't today. We will see if I am getting ready to actually bring Natalie into this world. I really, really, can't believe she will be here in 26 days. I am so excited to meet her. I think this week I will start to wash her things and make her bed. It is getting close.

Good luck this week Patsy and Valerie
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: