Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 11:25 AM   #121
Madi100
DIS Veteran

I went to the gym this morning, skipped a meeting to do it. But, I'm thinking me before anyone else right now. I'm so selfish! I ran for 6 1/2 of the 15 minutes I ran on the treadmill.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:31 AM   #122
aspen37
Changes In Latitudes, Changes In Attitudes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvet View Post
Sorry i will wait from now on......

But i have post #1 after Tracy ofcourse........
Good job Yvet!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemoe View Post
Everyone luvs the Brown Truck of Joy!
I can't wait for the Brown Truck to visit me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katscradle View Post
Good morning!!
Wow 10!!

Well at least I made the first page, even though I woke up late this morning.
Good afternoon Katherine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firsttimemom View Post
woo hoo! I closed #9!!! My work here is done- off to take the girl to school.

Nicole- hope Emilie is feeling better today!
Congrats Liz!

Backstage Magic Tour April 2010 Trip Report http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2408048
Old 04-07-2009, 11:35 AM   #123
jeanigor

Top of the "list" (now, which list is it?)
Don't pee on the parquet

Quote:
Hi Todd. What are you confused about? Package tracking? Just put in the 8 digit number along with United States and Zip. It should return the correct tracking.
I was a little dyslexic and switched the numbers around. It worked. Mine are en route for a Wed. delivery, too.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:39 AM   #124
Madi100
DIS Veteran

OK, besides meeting everyone here, what are you all looking forward to most about the cruise?

If I had to say about the cruise, I'd say Castaway Cay. If I have to say about the vacation, it's spending time with my family.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:39 AM   #125
jeanigor

Don't pee on the parquet

Quote:
Hi Todd. What are you confused about? Package tracking? Just put in the 8 digit number along with United States and Zip. It should return the correct tracking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by exwdwcm View Post
happy birthday guys- hope it is great!

man i have a headache today, already popped some tylenol. Back at work, and about to visit my grandpa and be sure he understands that mom is okay (he has alzheimers). We called him, but he doesn't hear so well. Then go see Mom. She doesn't ahve vision back in her left eye yet, but they expect it to come back. So far, she is recovering well!

can't wait for the show tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very glad that your mom is doing well, Michelle!!! Please tell her hello for us, and that she has 33 days until she get to have some well deserved "Fun on a Boat!"
Old 04-07-2009, 11:51 AM   #126
georgemoe
Beverages? There were beverages?
Will always remember Norway (even if he did forget his wife)
AKA Señor Jorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madi100 View Post
Why is Don squishy? I need to get this joke. I think I missed it. When he go from repairing copiers to beings squishy? I don't think you can get much done if you are squishy?
(.)Donnie(.)
Old 04-07-2009, 11:53 AM   #127
aspen37

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggerbell View Post
19 days 'til Disneyland, Doo Dah, Doo Dah.

Started packing my stuff and, Oh the Doo Dah Day.

Couldn't sleep last night -

Gotta work all day -

Wrote this song and posted it - Oh the Doo Dah Day!!!!

Did I mention the part where I go to Disneyland in 19 days???
Lucky You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVCsince02 View Post
Bill!

Kathy!

Anne (Spaddy)!

Have some !

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett873 View Post
Wow! Lots o' birthdays today!!

Happy Birthday!!

So on today's checklist is to start going through my clothes to see what I can take on the cruise!

And I need to go tanning...
I went through my clothes this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dis2cruise View Post
who else is staying on the ship when we are in port at Bahamas?? I think we are just going to take it easy and hang out by the adult pool!!!

Cheryl
I'm waiting to see what the team has planned for us. I would like to go over to Atlantis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpuck1998 View Post
FYI for photobucket. I'm going to try to create a folder for each person that PMs me for the account info. I will use your board name, so if/when you upload photos just throw them into your folder.
I'll send you a PM in a little bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVCsince02 View Post
I can see it now. The flatties are going to have their pictures there in no time with little bars over their faces so they are anonymous.

Backstage Magic Tour April 2010 Trip Report http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2408048
Old 04-07-2009, 11:53 AM   #128
jeanigor

Don't pee on the parquet

The power company called and they are on their way, soon my office will not be 55° any longer.

I am most looking forward to doing nothing. I won't need to cook. Or clean. Or do laundry. Or take the dogs out to potty. I can have a good time.

But if you are looking for a slightly more specific answer......probably watching the sunrise over the horizon or enjoying a Cuban cigar in honor of my dad.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:54 AM   #129
Tonya2426
Follow me to the next stop for a tasty treat!

I posted a bunch of Disney clip art and various stuff I have "collected" over the years in to my facebook albums. Lots of it is from the Creative DISigners on the Creative DISigns board. (I'm sorry I didn't keep track of who I "collected" each item from to give them credit where credit is due. There are lots of creative people down there.) Feel free to use as you see fit.

DIS Unplugged Cruise - DCL Wonder 4 day - 12/12/10 ~WDW- Grand Floridian - July 2010 ~ABD Backstage Magic w/DIS Unplugged - 4/13/10 ~ WDW - Pop/Dolphin - Dec 2009- DAP ~ - WDW -Oct 2009 -F&W- SSR ~ DIS Unplugged Cruise - DCL Wonder 4 day - 5/10/09 ~ WDW - Pop - Dec 2008- Mousefest ~ WDW- DTD Hilton - Sept 18, 2008 -MNSSHP ~ WDW- Grand Floridian - July 2008 ~ WDW- ASSports/Swan- April 2008 ~ WDW - Pop - Dec 2007- MVMCP - WDW - Oct 2007 -MNSSHP- ASMusic ~ Surprise WDW Birthday Trip - August 2007 - PPP - SSR ~ DCL Wonder - 4 day - 5/27/07 ~ WDW - SOG - March 2007 ~ WDW - Marriott World Ctr- January 2007 ~ WDW - SOG - October 2005 ~ WDW - Grandma's House - April 2005 ~ Contemporary Resort Merchandise CM - 1989 ~ Lost count of WDW visits since Grandma lived in Orlando since before the park was opened and I was there the year the MK opened - they had a chance to purchase the original WDW stock but thought it was too risky so they turned it down - darn, I could have been an heiress
Old 04-07-2009, 11:58 AM   #130
Madi100
DIS Veteran

Quote:
(.)Donnie(.)
Great visual. Now I feel silly. But it is an appropriate nickname.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:00 PM   #131
spaddy
I swear he would make us ride that over and over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madi100 View Post
OK, besides meeting everyone here, what are you all looking forward to most about the cruise?

If I had to say about the cruise, I'd say Castaway Cay. If I have to say about the vacation, it's spending time with my family.
I actually have a list going in my head. Lame I know.

Biking at CC
Eating the Fish sandwich at CC (I dropped mine last time)
Brunch
Swimming in the ocean at CC
Swimming with the dolphins
Giving everyone the FE gifts
Chocolate Souffle
DS riding Expedition Everest for the first time

Ok, I will stop now.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:00 PM   #132
aspen37

Quote:
Originally Posted by katscradle View Post
Talk to you later I am on the way to the dentist!
I love having my teeth cleaned, and I love my dentist.
Bet you don't hear too many people say that.
How was the dentist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanigor View Post
Thanks to the power outage...(still going on)...our internet is shotty to say the least. Can't wait to get caught up at home tonight...Tracy's 2nd post is kinda confusing...maybe I am missing something from the end of 9. Later peeps. Don't have too much fun without me.

I think I will go home sick tomorrow if the internet isn't up and running as normal. I don't know what I would do without the special podcast!!!

33 Days Until "Fun on a Boat!"
Sorry you guys are still having power problems! I hope everything gets worked out before tomorrow.

I can't believe we are so close to the cruise!

Old 04-07-2009, 12:02 PM   #133
dpuck1998
I'm innocent I tell you...innocent! I've been framed!

Worlds second largest Miami Dolphin fan

Quote:
(.)Donnie(.)
Actually I'm not sure, but Jen just used it and it stuck. I like Georges idea though

Quote:
The power company called and they are on their way, soon my office will not be 55° any longer.

I am most looking forward to doing nothing. I won't need to cook. Or clean. Or do laundry. Or take the dogs out to potty. I can have a good time.

But if you are looking for a slightly more specific answer......probably watching the sunrise over the horizon or enjoying a Cuban cigar in honor of my dad.
I'll share a good cuban with you! Well I'll get my own but we can lit'em up together!

Aug03'Yacht Club Concierge;Feb04'OKW;Oct04'Poly;Jan05'SSR;Jan06'SoG;April06'BCV/RPR;Jan07'BCV;
March07'Cruis'en;Sept07'HRH/MNSSHP;Dec07'Xmas@BCV;June08'VWL;May09'AKV/Podcast Cruise;Dec09'BCV/AKV for Xmas
April10'POR
Old 04-07-2009, 12:11 PM   #134
jeanigor

Don't pee on the parquet

Question

When I go to purchase something in Nassau (like a cigar) do I pay with US currency? Will the change be in US? Or are all prices conveniently fixed so change is not needed?

Half the change in my pocket is Canadian...coins less than a dollar are even exchange.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:15 PM   #135
Tonya2426
Follow me to the next stop for a tasty treat!

Quote:
Question

When I go to purchase something in Nassau (like a cigar) do I pay with US currency? Will the change be in US? Or are all prices conveniently fixed so change is not needed?

Half the change in my pocket is Canadian...coins less than a dollar are even exchange.

I've always paid in US dollars and other than a cab driver 20 years ago all of my change has been US dollars. And as far I remember everything was priced in US currency.

DIS Unplugged Cruise - DCL Wonder 4 day - 12/12/10 ~WDW- Grand Floridian - July 2010 ~ABD Backstage Magic w/DIS Unplugged - 4/13/10 ~ WDW - Pop/Dolphin - Dec 2009- DAP ~ - WDW -Oct 2009 -F&W- SSR ~ DIS Unplugged Cruise - DCL Wonder 4 day - 5/10/09 ~ WDW - Pop - Dec 2008- Mousefest ~ WDW- DTD Hilton - Sept 18, 2008 -MNSSHP ~ WDW- Grand Floridian - July 2008 ~ WDW- ASSports/Swan- April 2008 ~ WDW - Pop - Dec 2007- MVMCP - WDW - Oct 2007 -MNSSHP- ASMusic ~ Surprise WDW Birthday Trip - August 2007 - PPP - SSR ~ DCL Wonder - 4 day - 5/27/07 ~ WDW - SOG - March 2007 ~ WDW - Marriott World Ctr- January 2007 ~ WDW - SOG - October 2005 ~ WDW - Grandma's House - April 2005 ~ Contemporary Resort Merchandise CM - 1989 ~ Lost count of WDW visits since Grandma lived in Orlando since before the park was opened and I was there the year the MK opened - they had a chance to purchase the original WDW stock but thought it was too risky so they turned it down - darn, I could have been an heiress
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: