Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-2009, 01:51 AM   #16
disneydance
DIS Veteran

So here we go another update are you ready for more fun?

I feel like talking about me my and just how much I love Disney well I guess many of you have guessed by now I have a love for Disney that just you cannot explain I love it to the point where I spend many hours on the Dis just loving Disney and learning more about Walt he was really and truly an amazing man who had just a dream that I just cannot explain and brings tears to my eyes as I write this (Wow I know lame). So I guess I have had a love for Disney since my first trip I remember it just being so magical it was just a place that doesn’t have words but being a little kid and there was just amazing. After my first trip when I learned we were going again when I was in second grade I remember every night looking at my photo album of my trip thinking of the memories this place held for me and just could not wait till the trip came. I remember talking about it at school daily and just driving my dad crazy with that trip. It was just a magical trip. After that fact I could not stop talking about it since it was just amazing I remember studying the maps over and over again just trying to figure out everything about the parks. I just loved Disney so much. It sounds really lame and I’m sure the whole world just wanted to duct tape my mouth at this time lol. So I guess having no vacations to Disney for a few years was really hard I just missed it so much but my dad had the attitude of been there done that there’s better places in the world that Mickey mouse. So when we went in 2007 I seemed to spend every second of every day leading up to that trip on the Dis this website just had a magic in it of people who love Disney just like me and who just want to talk about it every second of everyday which I absolutely love. After that trip I missed Disney loads still spent everyday on the Dis learning more on Disney and lots on the Teen Board. I joined VMK and played that everyday and just loved that game I would just get tears going into VMK it was just so exciting and so amazing. So when that closed I was heart broken wow I know I’m really a big Disney geek since a young age. I try to bring Disney into everyday things to give you an example since WDW all of my purses have been Disney purses they are highly cute and just amazing. I write in Disney writing at school at times I taught myself how to do that and I think at times I even scare teachers lol. I sometimes even say things like have a magical day after conversations online etc. I just want to bring the Disney magic in others life’s. I shower with soap from Disney wow that sounds lame I know but Disney really has some cool soap and I have a Disney soap collection (I’m am a huge Disney geek). I have my I-pod filled with Disney music so don’t be surprised if you find me rocking out to the Lion King, Little Mermaid etc. lol. I write essays on Disney related things when ever possible lol. I think this list could go on forever I just love Disney so much its kind of scary lol. I hope to go to college at either Central Florida or a Southern California University so I can work as a Disney dancer. My biggest dream of all time is to be in Fantasmic that show just has a magic to it no other Disney show has in it I just love every aspect of it. I’m a performer and just love that show since they really perform during it, there just something in it you just can’t explain it just there and amazing… This year performing in Disney’s Magic Music Days is really going to be a big milestone to that dream I’m getting this amazing chance to perform in Disney parks and feel honored to be selected to do this. This brings me to another big decision I need to make in the next week. If I’m going to audition for Star Energy again or not next year, I’ve been hinted I will be excepted back in to the program next year but think it may be better for me to take off a year for many reason some more personal and due to a injury. I’ve been hiding a knee injury here since February and its just not getting better its swollen all the time keeps on popping hurts badly but I can’t give up right now my dreams are here and its just not worth getting it looked at till this seasons over with… I think it may be better to take a year off for this to get my body back in pieces since this hasn’t been the only injury in the last 2 years… I also just feel like I want to take a year off from all of this and just take classes then am in company practice all the time… I just feel like something in side of me’s telling me to audition for next year and something else is telling me take a year off gosh I’ve been torn for about 2 months now when am I ever going to decide *rolls eyes* . My other dream in life is work for the Dis and be a member of the disunplugged I’ve been a loyal listener since 7th grade and just working for the Dis would be an amazing job lol. I know wow I’m lame I just have a love for the Dis that just cant be shown any other way than I love the Dis lol. I would love to be a moderator on here some day and just share more of the love of Disney with others wow I’m really lame lol. I just have this love for Disney that no one can explain. I’m also a future DVC owner I plan to own points at AKV, SSR, CRV, BWV also if they do end up ever building GCV call me since I will be a member there also lol. Gosh I’m just a BIG Disney geek guess who’s listen to the Lion King as she listens to this (Have I ever mentioned the Lion King is my favorite Disney movie of all times lol) I just love Disney to the point where people in the world think I’ve lost it guess what I sleep with at night this will dignify me as a Disney weirdo lol, a Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse which my “closest friend” got me for my 15 birth day since I love Disney so much yes I’m 15 and sleep with Minnie and Mickey wow real mature lol. I also sleep with a “Disney Doll” She has cute mouse ears, an autograph book etc. I got her in 7th grade at an auction for a $100 I just had to have her so my mom was like I guess for the Disney lover lol. Wow I’m highly Disney abscessed Disney is just a wonderful place it’s just so magical, amazing what more can I say? I hope to help people plan there trips to DLR once I get over my trying to figure out the boards myself I’m very familiar with the WDW boards but need to learn about this board lol. Wow I probably sound very self centered here I’m just so abscessed with Disney its crazy thanks for reading

Past Trips
~ 1998 Disneyland ~ 2002 Disneyland(Embassy Suites Anaheim South) ~ 2007 Disneyworld(Animal Kingdom Lodge) ~ 2009 Disneyland(Comfort Inn & Suites) ~
disneydance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 06:35 PM   #17
prettyprincessbelle
I'm just excited for the BBQ! Yum YUM!
Pots and pans? Seriously?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydance View Post
Thanks so much
I think I'm gonna do it
Braces colors are always fun
I've only had mine since January and have been boring so far and have got Blue and Black, and Navy and Black lol
Wow real exciting I know lol
I've had mine since January TOO!! I'll get them off a little after my 23rd (wow!) birthday.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-17-2009, 11:16 AM   #18
disneydance
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyprincessbelle View Post
I've had mine since January TOO!! I'll get them off a little after my 23rd (wow!) birthday.
Wow lol I have no idea when I get mine off...
I still have yet to get my bottom ones so I'm guessing it's gonna be a little while

Past Trips
~ 1998 Disneyland ~ 2002 Disneyland(Embassy Suites Anaheim South) ~ 2007 Disneyworld(Animal Kingdom Lodge) ~ 2009 Disneyland(Comfort Inn & Suites) ~
Old 04-20-2009, 12:10 AM   #19
DisDancerina
Twitterpatted In The Spring!
I NEED HELP!! I have no clue what I'm doing

I'm here! :] But where is everyone? Let's put some life into this thread!
I'm 14 and in 9th myself It's cool to see a fellow Disney-loving Disser that's about the same age!
Future Disneyland CP Cast Member: Photopass Photographer for SA 2015!
DisDancerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:53 AM   #20
disneydance
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisDancerina View Post
I'm here! :] But where is everyone? Let's put some life into this thread!
I'm 14 and in 9th myself It's cool to see a fellow Disney-loving Disser that's about the same age!
Welcome onboards
I'm excited to see another person reading my TR
Come over to the teen board if you ever got time we dont bite lol
I dont know where the life is lol I'm just excited that people are reading it thats all that matters to me
It also looks like you dance wow we got alot in common

Past Trips
Old 04-30-2009, 11:23 AM   #21
ArielAdventurer
Natalie with Corbin Bleu 2008

Hey..
I just found your postings..and..even though we are going in May..not June..i had to tell you I just loved reading about your experience..you are quite the writer!!...Have a wonderful trip..I can't wait to hear of your latest one when you return..

Tony Kim Natalie

Disney fans for life
ArielAdventurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:23 PM   #22
disneydance
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArielAdventurer View Post
Hey..
I just found your postings..and..even though we are going in May..not June..i had to tell you I just loved reading about your experience..you are quite the writer!!...Have a wonderful trip..I can't wait to hear of your latest one when you return..
Ah thanks
It's great to know people are enjoying it
I'm not exactly a writer in my opinon at least according to my English teacher lol but I do try
I think I'm doing much better than I had done in my last TR...
Thanks for reading everyone...

Past Trips
Old 05-03-2009, 05:26 PM   #23
disneydance
DIS Veteran

Sorry I havent written anything for quite awhile...
I've been so busy with life
I started a installment the other day which should be coming by the end of the week especially since I have no school on Thursday and Friday and I'm not going to school on Wednesday and instead going to Seattle...

Past Trips
Old 05-08-2009, 01:05 AM   #24
disneydance
DIS Veteran

Well first off let me apologies for not doing an installment for like almost a month.

Also there’s only 43 more days to go till that plan leave for California that means there’s only 42 more days left of school let me say that Katie is happy .

Let me say I’ve been busy with life you know how that goes.

I’ll give you a quick run down of the last few weeks.

Well I’ll start with re-auditioning for Star Energy I chose the day before auditions to re-audition once again the process was terrifying as there was Disney dancers there to watch us perform and give impute in if we were good enough to be Star Energy material. Well I did make it in the end which was a surprise do to my memory sucks and I could not remember the combo we were giving to perform. But the end story is that I’m in for next year…

Well other than that nothing exciting really has happened other than school. I can’t wait for school to be over with so the works done and I can sleep, also because I leave for Disney the day after schools out lol.

Oh yes also yesterday I went to Seattle with the band and got to hang out with some of my good friend’s fun stuff… So I’ll give you a TR of that if you care

Cast-
Me- I’ve already told you about me do I need to say anymore lol

Jessica- Me and her have been close friends since 7th grade we hang out a lot both love to dance though she is not on Star Energy and quitting after this year, she is still a awesome friend who I enjoy hanging out with

Marilee- A good friend I haven’t seen her a lot since high school started since life seems to get in the way.

Randy- I’ve known Randy since 6th grade was very good friend with her till she pulled a few things but since then has changed a lot and I’m willing to give her another chance

CJ- I’m very close friends with his younger sister and good friends with him we go to the same church etc…

So the day started out around 6:00am I don’t know about you but that way too early me lol. I drag myself out of bed take a shower, get dressed, and go
to school around 7:15

I walk to school in the morning since I need to lose weight and 2 its just good exercise and I live close enough to anyways.

I arrive at school around 7:35 go drop off my back pack in French and run and drop off a bunch of work to teachers that I will be missing that day. At 7:55 I go back to French and get ready for a test. I only did the listening part of it which I think I did pretty well on but the Writing part is the real test and I will be doing that part on Tuesday of next week…

At 8:15 I leave class and go down to the band room and drop my stuff off in my locker and ready for the trip. We were supposed to leave at 8:25 but did not leave till 9:25 thanks to the fact the bus wasn’t there waiting for us.

At 9:25 the buses finally comes and were on the road by 9:45 since they had to give us a nice dumb lecture about bus safety.

At 10:45 we arrive at the Seattle Symphony and right as we get in our seats my review of the symphony is only 6 words “good place to take a nap” yes it bore me to death and I was asleep within moments of it beginning lol
I believe the symphony ended around 11:10 and I was happy to get out of there. We then went to Seattle Center and by 12 were there and went to lunch at the center house.

I had pizza haven I love there pizza and don’t think there is a better value out there for great pizza and huge slices (like bigger than Costco slices…)
I went to Seattle Fudge to get my Icee and they don’t sell them anymore . I was sad to hear that and had to settle for a Mountain Dew. I then went to Orange Julius for a large French fry and let me say it was huge but good . I then went a good a nice foot massage on those chairs I my goodness those things are AMAZING I think I paid $5 in total on the machine and it was well worth it .

My friend Jessica then bought a book out of a vending machine it the Center House I will give you more details on that later…

After this we decided to go the arcade and get our pictures took in one of the photo booth things. It turned out great I was going to scan and post it on here but I left it at Life Groups last night… Oops… Maybe if I get it back next week I’ll show you then lol.

So well the picture was picture was printing one of the chaperones came over yelling at us and telling us to get out of there since the rest of the group so about 5 minute later our picture finally are done being printed out and we get them and then go to the EMP well walking our Jessica decides she hates the rain (It was pouring at that very moment) and decided to run into the Space needle area to get some cover and refuses to come out from there till it stops raining. If you haven’t figure it out yet Jessica HATES the rain. Well we get Jessica to come out finally and go to the EMP… We were a large group so we get a theatre area all to our self to get the famous EMP lecture. You have no idea how many times I have heard that lecture I’ve been to the EMP at least 20 times and its no very exciting any more. So CJ was sitting next to me and informs me about this girl who is my friend who need medical help what she tried on him yesterday… She apparently threatened suicide to her and started cutting herself with scissors since something about her EX. The crazy thing is that no adults knew about any of this till last night… When lucky me got the honors and even at this the adult I told doesn’t know her and the only reason she found out was because of I told a few of my friends about it who are some of most trusted people in my and one of them said that this adult needed to know about it since I need advice on what to do…,and I said no I had promised I wouldn’t tell anyone about that and I already broken that promise so the second that person got back from getting her kids from somewhere(we were at her house) she went a told her… So I have to make the tough decision of going with this person on Monday and telling the counselor or keeping it silent and just deciding this person wants attention I have no idea what to do I’m sorry I went of topic wow I haven’t even told you about any of my exciting Disney plans lol she’s just turned weirder and weirder in the last few weeks from starting to cut her self talking about, suicide would take away the pain etc… So we spoke about that for awhile then…

Jessica then realizes she left her book at the center house and has me run through the center with her and the boring rain to get it yeah fun stuff, by the time we got back my pants were soaking wet and we were both dripping with water…

Then Jessica decides she has to go to bathroom and well were in there the power goes out… yeah I mentioned it was poring out side the wind was also blowing it went out for about a 5 minutes and those 5 minutes we were stuck in pitch dark bathroom yeah fun stuff…

So we then finally get into the EMP and go to the music lab we have fun playing the guitars, drums, playing in the vocal room etc.

Then we decide to make our own band on the interactive thing we call ourselves the Bike Brigade long story short CJ is in our back and has lots of interesting bike stories so we decided to call ourselves the bike brigade since we could not figure anything better lol.

We got on stage and rock out to Labaumba yeah it was real exciting lol I played piano CJ played drums, and Randy sang since Jessica and Marilee ran away since the line was “too long” By that point I was broke so I opted out of buying a poster of our group lol

By then the day is done and we go back to the bus and go home

Oh yes the traffic this very day was BAD in Seattle there was a big crash I guess (I was sleeping and didn’t see it…) and it slowed down I-5 for about 50 minutes

Once we got through it all was well but just getting through it was hard…
We arrived back to the school around 6:15 I went home ate a quick dinner then went to life groups…

So now on to Disney

So I’m patiently waiting for the park hours to come out and it looks like Fridays will be coming out here in a couple of days to do more planning but were getting excited.

My closest friend since 3rd grade is going to be in California the same days we are it turns out and were hoping she will get to see our performance in Disneyland or California Adventure then get to enjoy the parks with us that day. Were working on that right now so I hope we will have to add additional cast to it aka Katelyn

Also I would be excited to have her join in on this PTR and TR since she will be in California during this time at the very least .

It also hit my mom we have yet to get our Dole Whips for Bawb the other day and will be doing this well in the parks. We also plan to start a pay it forward type of a thing… in honor of Bawb if possible I know were a little late but Bawb was an amazing man and we dearly miss him…

Also I’m nervous that Summernastic is going to ruin my Fantasmic with the Enhanced Fantasmic well we are there in DLR. Yes I’m a Fantasmic snob and would just hate for them to ruin it the music everything the dancers etc. are fine the way the are right now thank you very much.

Hmm… Once our hours come out for the parks we will begin really planning lol that will mean almost a month a couple of days more to go were getting close .

Well I’m exhausted think I may go do more school work thanks for reading and hopefully another installment will becoming soon

Thanks for reading I know I didnt do much talk about Disney but theres more to come once hours come out and I can truly plan lol

Past Trips
Old 05-21-2009, 02:02 AM   #25
DisDancerina

Hey there! Hi there! Ho there!
Old 05-25-2009, 11:04 PM   #26
disneydance
DIS Veteran

I want to apoligise I've been lazy with this TR
I probally wont have a chance to a do a posting till the end of the week ugh...
Tommorrow an open day but I think may start looking for a job tommorrow since I have to start by Friday and I'm going to work on a huge 15 page essay tommorrow (It's due on Friday)
Wednesday I have a meeting with someone after school and a paper to write so ugh sorry
Thursday I have Ballet and a paper to complete
Friday the papers due but I have dance practice and probally go job searching...
Saturday dance show and I think a sleepover at my friends
Sunday day off, maybe I could then
Sorry for not being up to date the trip is right around the corner now me and my mom are getting excited!!

Past Trips
Old 05-26-2009, 03:53 AM   #27
DisDancerina

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydance View Post
I want to apoligise I've been lazy with this TR
I probally wont have a chance to a do a posting till the end of the week ugh...
Tommorrow an open day but I think may start looking for a job tommorrow since I have to start by Friday and I'm going to work on a huge 15 page essay tommorrow (It's due on Friday)
Wednesday I have a meeting with someone after school and a paper to write so ugh sorry
Thursday I have Ballet and a paper to complete
Friday the papers due but I have dance practice and probally go job searching...
Saturday dance show and I think a sleepover at my friends
Sunday day off, maybe I could then
Sorry for not being up to date the trip is right around the corner now me and my mom are getting excited!!
It's no problem! School's a bore.
Don't want to brag, but I got out last Thursday XD
Anywhoo...
I might get to see you guys perform! It depends on when we go to DL, but if I do; I'll be happy!
Old 06-11-2009, 01:44 AM   #28
disneydance
DIS Veteran

Hello everyone following first off I want to apologies gosh I’ve been extremely lazy with this trip

report now that were down to the Single Digit Dance I thought I better get on it. So lots has

changed in our current plans for the report so I will start with doing a review of the basics

Dates: June 19th-21st

Lodging: Comfort Inn & Suites

Who: Me, My Mom, and Star Energy dance team

Ticket Days: 3 Day Ticket Park Hopper

So none of that’s really changed but our plans for the first day sure have . So I’ll give you the low

down on the current plan!

June 19th

2:00am- Wake up if we actually ever went to sleep and get out of bed

Take a Shower get dressed and finish any last minute packing!

3:00am- Leave our house and drive to Sea-Tac this evening my brother agreed to drive us there

and bring the car back so we are covered!

4:15am- Arrive at Sea-Tac Go check our bags go through security, all of the good important stuff!

Also we will most likely get breakfast at Star Bucks or something that.

6:00am- Our flight leaves for Orange County aka John Wayne Airport

9:00am- Arrive at Orange County go straight to baggage claim get our bags

9:30-10:00- We have yet to figure out if were taking a shuttle, taxi or what to the hotel we plan to

do that this weekend(Yes we realize we are being naughty Disser’s as we have only 9 more days to

go and we haven’t figured out every detail which should have been done MONTHS ago (You can

thank that for planning for future vacations we are taking in the next year aka. Olympics(Yes we

scored Olympic tickets), and Alaska)

10:30-11:00- Arrive at our hotel the Comfort Inn & Suites see if we can get into our room if not

possible drop our bags off there if possible take bags to our room, also we are purchasing the

shuttle pass there will be no walking to the parks for us. If we can get into our hotel room we will

most likely run to the 7-11 right by the hotel and purchase some water so we don’t have to pay for

outrageously expensive water in the parks.

11:30- Finally go to the parks!! We got our tickets yesterday at dance so we don’t have to worry

about which will be extremely nice!

11:45- Enter California Adventure, we are planning on going straight to California Screamin and

getting Fast Passes now to be known as FP’s

12:00- Go get lunch most likely at the Taste Pilot’s Grill we ate there on are last trip and enjoyed it

or we may try to find somewhere a little more healthier as my mom’s trying to be good and stay on

a diet.

12:30- Go find the Hollywood Backlot stage and look at it and study it for 10 minutes or so it’s

mandatory to do so were ready for our show the next day there!

1:00- most likely continue to ride rides till 4:00

4:00=back to the hotel check in and go change into a Star Energy t-shirt, and black jazz pants, I

will also be putting on make-up as I’m praying that there MAY be a chance that I will get scouted

to work for Disney. I don’t know how old you have to be to get scouted my mom’s guess was 16

were not sure if I’m old enough yet being 3rd youngest of the group where some are graduating

from high school on Friday.

5:10- Go straight back to Disney and head to Toon Town as we must be there at 5:40 to meet up

with the group

5:40- Meet up with the group at Toon Town

6:00- (At this time my mom will most likely leave with one of the other families and go with them on

the rides, as parent’s are not aloud back stage) At this time I will get to go back stage and head to

the Disney’s dance studio!!

6:30- Begin our dance workshop with Disney

8:15- Arrive back in Toon Town, we will most likely go on some rides here at Disneyland and stay till

park closing, as Katie is famous for staying up late(I’m writing this at 10:30 and have to get up at

6:00 tomorrow I also will most likely not go to bed till 12)

_somewhere in here we also need to get my little sister something at the Disney store, I’m planning

on getting her a large Mickey Mouse

Well we only have 9 more days to go basically 8 as it almost June 11 :P.

I’m getting more and more excited by the second and have been shedding tears of joy!!

Next Monday we are having a Disney send-off Pizza party at the dance studio which is going to be

so exciting and so fun as we all are going to Disney that week

Wow I only have one more dance practice left for the year next Monday then we leave!!

Well thanks for reading I should do another installment on Saturday or so then another one the day

before leave it’s getting so close and so exciting!!

Past Trips
Old 06-11-2009, 02:10 AM   #29
DisDancerina

Wow! That sounds really fun! I've performed there before, DL twice and DCA once. Being backstage at DL is so much fun! So what day are you performing exactly?
Old 06-11-2009, 02:39 AM   #30
disneydance
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisDancerina View Post
Wow! That sounds really fun! I've performed there before, DL twice and DCA once. Being backstage at DL is so much fun! So what day are you performing exactly?
Aw really that so cool
I'm really jealous I would love to have done it twice a few girls on my team have performed in DL once but I was at another studio at that time...
But we are performing at DL & DCA on June 20th!!
At 10:30 we will perform at DCA
Then at 12:30 will be performing at DL!

Past Trips

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: