Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 07:40 PM   #76
Goofy22
DIS Veteran
 
Goofy22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Down the Shore
Posts: 3,322

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyquilter View Post
Ok, what is the EPCOT one on the 28th? Someone refresh my memory and is it too late to sign up? Let me know Gals!

BTW--DD had 4 files-full of photos. I have to put the rest of my D-land pics on Photobucket. Will do that tonight...sometime
Nope not to late yet! I hope! lol! Um I believe it is called Internatonal Celebrations ! I think it's at 7:30pm I think safari is the only one w/o a time so far! You will need to be added to the GrandGathering I dont think I have that number email Tammy and get it from her. Then the GG ppl will do it all for you!
__________________
In Loving Memory of My Nephew
Tyller ^i^
9-23-1997 - 1-21-2004
Goofy22 is offline  
Old 05-03-2009, 07:44 PM   #77
Goofy22
DIS Veteran
 
Goofy22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Down the Shore
Posts: 3,322

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyquilter View Post
Ok, Gang...small update until my D-land pics (I know, I know...I'm getting there Life has been, well life )

Anyway, Best News of My Weekend:

I got my MNSSHP tickets on Friday!!!!!!

Doin' the Snoopy dance right now!!
OK! We'll forgive you! 4 files, Yikes!!!LOL! And BTW still no August Parks hours yet!
__________________
In Loving Memory of My Nephew
Tyller ^i^
9-23-1997 - 1-21-2004
Goofy22 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-03-2009, 11:56 PM   #78
disneyquilter
Just keep swimmin'...
 
disneyquilter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 738

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyaddicted View Post
Snowball Express (or something like that)

My name is Ty, my trip is 8 months away so I am keeping busy reading everybody elses PTR's. Your user name caught my eye, my Mom is a quilter. She has never been to Disney World but I am taking her in January and she is excited to make a quilt after the trip.

Ya know, I lived in Riverside Ca for a while and I never made it to Disneyland.
Ty!! I hope you & your mom have a great time in January.

The family and I LOVE WDW, but there is nothing like Uncle Walt's Original Mouse House, either. If you ever get a chance to go, you definitlely have to be there I'm trying to upload pictures as we speak into Photobucket but it's taking forever. So bear with me, I'll get them posted soon enough.

Did you live in Riverside or Riverside Co.? We are about an hour away from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy22 View Post
Nope not to late yet! I hope! lol! Um I believe it is called Internatonal Celebrations ! I think it's at 7:30pm I think safari is the only one w/o a time so far! You will need to be added to the GrandGathering I dont think I have that number email Tammy and get it from her. Then the GG ppl will do it all for you!
I will e-mail Tammy about it tonight. Thanks Colleen!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy22 View Post
OK! We'll forgive you! 4 files, Yikes!!!LOL! And BTW still no August Parks hours yet!
They better get moving on those hours. I want to finish my ADR list!!
__________________
~disneyquilter~
DH Me DD17 DD15

Disneyland...Premium AP since '94...too many trips to count *~* WDW...2005 ASM/CSR ~ 2007 POFQ ~ 2009 CSR ~ 2012 CBR ~ 2015 Wilderness Lodge ~ 2017 AKL
disneyquilter is offline  
Old 05-04-2009, 12:00 AM   #79
disneyquilter
Just keep swimmin'...
 
disneyquilter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 738

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyaddicted View Post
Snowball Express (or something like that)
You're right Ty!!! Thanks for playing...I'll have to put up another obscure Disney movie shortly
__________________
~disneyquilter~
DH Me DD17 DD15

Disneyland...Premium AP since '94...too many trips to count *~* WDW...2005 ASM/CSR ~ 2007 POFQ ~ 2009 CSR ~ 2012 CBR ~ 2015 Wilderness Lodge ~ 2017 AKL
disneyquilter is offline  
Old 05-05-2009, 03:50 PM   #80
Goofy22
DIS Veteran
 
Goofy22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Down the Shore
Posts: 3,322

Hey! Christine! I posted this over on Tammy's PTR also! I can't find anything online but I called and the very nice cm gave me this info!:

Park Hours! I called today and asked for them! Well they have some of them but not all and they were surprised about that! They only have Epcot and DHS so far the very nice cm told me to call the end of the week and maybe they would have MK and AK !

So here's what I have:

Epcot
8/24 = 9am - 9pm
8/25 = 8am - 9pm Morning EMH
8/26 = 9am - 9pm
8/27 = 9am - 9pm
8/28 = 9am - 12 midnightEvening EMH Woohoo we got a midnight!!!
8/29 = 9am - 9pm
8/30 = 9am - 9pm
8/31 = 9am - 9pm

She had nothing for September at all!

DHS

8/24 = 9am - 10pm evening EMH
8/25 = 9am - 8:30pm
8/26 = 8am - 7pm Morning EMH
8/27 = 9am - 8:30pm
8/28 = 9am - 7pm
8/29 = 9am - 7pm
8/30 = 9am - 7pm
8/31 = 9am - 10om Evening EMH

And again nothing at all yet for September

Waterparks are 10am - 6pm (Typhoon and Blizzard)
She did tell me she assumed that EMH's for MK would be on the 27,29,30 and Ak would be the other days she was going from what was posted for EPCOT,DHS . She was really confused as to why they only had hrs for the 2 parks and this must be true because I called prior to that and spoke to a male CM and he told me the same thing with only having Epcot and DHS!

So this helps a little! I have a Cheerleading meeting tonite so I wont be back on til late! I have to decide if I want to coach again this season! I'm not sure it's very involved!
__________________
In Loving Memory of My Nephew
Tyller ^i^
9-23-1997 - 1-21-2004
Goofy22 is offline  
Old 05-08-2009, 10:47 AM   #81
disneyquilter
Just keep swimmin'...
 
disneyquilter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 738

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy22 View Post
Hey! Christine! I posted this over on Tammy's PTR also! I can't find anything online but I called and the very nice cm gave me this info!:

Park Hours! I called today and asked for them! Well they have some of them but not all and they were surprised about that! They only have Epcot and DHS so far the very nice cm told me to call the end of the week and maybe they would have MK and AK !

So here's what I have:

Epcot
8/24 = 9am - 9pm
8/25 = 8am - 9pm Morning EMH
8/26 = 9am - 9pm
8/27 = 9am - 9pm
8/28 = 9am - 12 midnightEvening EMH Woohoo we got a midnight!!!
8/29 = 9am - 9pm
8/30 = 9am - 9pm
8/31 = 9am - 9pm

She had nothing for September at all!

DHS

8/24 = 9am - 10pm evening EMH
8/25 = 9am - 8:30pm
8/26 = 8am - 7pm Morning EMH
8/27 = 9am - 8:30pm
8/28 = 9am - 7pm
8/29 = 9am - 7pm
8/30 = 9am - 7pm
8/31 = 9am - 10om Evening EMH

And again nothing at all yet for September

Waterparks are 10am - 6pm (Typhoon and Blizzard)
She did tell me she assumed that EMH's for MK would be on the 27,29,30 and Ak would be the other days she was going from what was posted for EPCOT,DHS . She was really confused as to why they only had hrs for the 2 parks and this must be true because I called prior to that and spoke to a male CM and he told me the same thing with only having Epcot and DHS!

So this helps a little! I have a Cheerleading meeting tonite so I wont be back on til late! I have to decide if I want to coach again this season! I'm not sure it's very involved!
YEA!!! Hours...well at least for the first half of my trip

I'm updating tonight with the DL photos (I know, I know--I'll believe it when I see it )
__________________
~disneyquilter~
DH Me DD17 DD15

Disneyland...Premium AP since '94...too many trips to count *~* WDW...2005 ASM/CSR ~ 2007 POFQ ~ 2009 CSR ~ 2012 CBR ~ 2015 Wilderness Lodge ~ 2017 AKL
disneyquilter is offline  
Old 05-08-2009, 11:08 AM   #82
OneTreeHillAddict
CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach, SC
 
OneTreeHillAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,098

That's what I was thinking...no way can we wait on the second half to get posted. Everything will be booked up! We'll have to play it by ear I guess. Tpnight is my ADR night. I'm finalizing everything. Did you join the Epcot meal or no? That's an EMH night.
OneTreeHillAddict is offline  
Old 05-08-2009, 04:06 PM   #83
lisalonglash
I have a thing for actors nobody else thinks are yummalicious
 
lisalonglash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Lower Mainland, BC, Canada
Posts: 2,218

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyquilter View Post
They better get moving on those hours. I want to finish my ADR list!!
Oh no! I hope you get those hours asap!

OT: How do you get the link to this ptr to show up with a title instead of a link? I can't figure it out LOL
__________________
Lisa P.
Me and dh Ds#1(14yo) Ds#2(11yo)



September 2013 - Disney World w/FD (POFQ)
September 2009 - Disney World w/FD(ASMu)
October 2008 - Disney World (ASSp)
May 2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris (off-site in Paris)
lisalonglash is offline  
Old 05-08-2009, 04:44 PM   #84
Goofy22
DIS Veteran
 
Goofy22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Down the Shore
Posts: 3,322

Ill be waiting check back tonite! I'm working on my Adr's also! I started in work while it was slow! I went and found AK hours and they actually have a EMH til 10pm and are open til 7pm I was shocked I thought for sure it would be 5pm so thats good! Also did you decide if you were joining us for the other GG? Just curious it wil be alot of fun!
__________________
In Loving Memory of My Nephew
Tyller ^i^
9-23-1997 - 1-21-2004
Goofy22 is offline  
Old 05-08-2009, 09:02 PM   #86
Goofy22
DIS Veteran
 
Goofy22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Down the Shore
Posts: 3,322

I don't see any Disneyland pics!! I'm waiting Though I'm still working on my adrs since I now have all the EMH's! I think Im looking foward to AK open til 10pm never been there at night ! I think that will happen this trip!!
__________________
In Loving Memory of My Nephew
Tyller ^i^
9-23-1997 - 1-21-2004
Goofy22 is offline  
Old 05-10-2009, 07:14 AM   #87
Goofy22
DIS Veteran
 
Goofy22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Down the Shore
Posts: 3,322

Happy Mother's Day!
__________________
In Loving Memory of My Nephew
Tyller ^i^
9-23-1997 - 1-21-2004
Goofy22 is offline  
Old 05-15-2009, 01:11 PM   #88
disneyquilter
Just keep swimmin'...
 
disneyquilter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 738

Hi Guys!! Sorry no updates in a while. DDs have had tournaments and regular games and practices and now we are almost done...at least until July (PHEW!!!).

Updates coming this weekend
__________________
~disneyquilter~
DH Me DD17 DD15

Disneyland...Premium AP since '94...too many trips to count *~* WDW...2005 ASM/CSR ~ 2007 POFQ ~ 2009 CSR ~ 2012 CBR ~ 2015 Wilderness Lodge ~ 2017 AKL
disneyquilter is offline  
Old 05-15-2009, 01:56 PM   #89
OneTreeHillAddict
CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach, SC
 
OneTreeHillAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,098

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyquilter View Post
Hi Guys!! Sorry no updates in a while. DDs have had tournaments and regular games and practices and now we are almost done...at least until July (PHEW!!!).

Updates coming this weekend
Yadda yadda yadda! You better be glad I like you or I'd delete this report! I'm just messing with you! Just bring the darn DL pics w/ you in August. I'll see them then.

OneTreeHillAddict is offline  
Old 05-15-2009, 07:08 PM   #90
Goofy22
DIS Veteran
 
Goofy22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Down the Shore
Posts: 3,322

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyquilter View Post
Hi Guys!! Sorry no updates in a while. DDs have had tournaments and regular games and practices and now we are almost done...at least until July (PHEW!!!).

Updates coming this weekend
Well H E L L O !! S T R A N G E R !!! I hope all is well! Come on!! WE WANT D/L PICS!!!!AND I'M DOWN TO A LIL OVER A WEEK AND FOUR DAYS FOR ADRS!!! I have to get cracking on them!! Which means your right after me a few days!!
__________________
In Loving Memory of My Nephew
Tyller ^i^
9-23-1997 - 1-21-2004
Goofy22 is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
First DLR Trip was magical! TR (3/09) Heading back for more magic! TR w/pics (4/10) TheTXTaylors5 Disneyland Trip Reports 375 05-19-2010 10:49 AM
A Kid's Eye View Of Disney - January 2009 Trip Report poohbearluver Completed Trip Reports 116 09-08-2009 05:03 PM

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.