Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2009, 11:29 PM   #61
Goofy22
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyquilter View Post
Thanks for reading and welcome!! Hoping to have an update up soon.

No, not MIA. Still here. I got uber slammed at work (I know, I know--likely excuse ), so now I am updating tonight and getting caught up in Tammy's TR's

I have to e-mail you my new and improved dining plan too Watch your mailbox for it!!
Haha! I hear you on the work front! Definitely IM your new improved dining plan ! I'd Love to see it! I'm waiting to rebattle mine when hours are released hopefully soon!!!!!
Old 04-26-2009, 02:20 PM   #62
disneyquilter
Just keep swimmin'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy22 View Post
Haha! I hear you on the work front! Definitely IM your new improved dining plan ! I'd Love to see it! I'm waiting to rebattle mine when hours are released hopefully soon!!!!!
Do you know when the hours will come out?

Disneyland...Premium AP since '94...too many trips to count *~* WDW...2005 ASM/CSR ~ 2007 POFQ ~ 2009 CSR ~ 2012 CBR ~ 2015 Wilderness Lodge ~ 2017 AKL
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-26-2009, 02:25 PM   #63
disneyquilter
Just keep swimmin'...

Hi Guys!!! So much to do so little time...I really feel like all I do is work, come home and work there

I am trying really hard to finish planning this trip (and to NOT fall off the wagon with this trippie )

I have been working lots, so tomorrow I am going on a Disneyland PTO day (meaning the kids and I are ditching work and school to go to Disneyland ).

I am bringing the camera so I am hoping to get a lot of great photos. I will post tomorrow night, along with my new & improved Dining Agenda.

I will try to write up another installment soon (like tonight or tomorrow). Here's praying for the best, and keep your fingers crossed.

Disneyland...Premium AP since '94...too many trips to count *~* WDW...2005 ASM/CSR ~ 2007 POFQ ~ 2009 CSR ~ 2012 CBR ~ 2015 Wilderness Lodge ~ 2017 AKL
Old 04-26-2009, 05:46 PM   #64
Goofy22
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Do you know when the hours will come out?
I believe May 1st!!
Old 04-26-2009, 05:49 PM   #65
Goofy22
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hi Guys!!! So much to do so little time...I really feel like all I do is work, come home and work there

I am trying really hard to finish planning this trip (and to NOT fall off the wagon with this trippie )

I have been working lots, so tomorrow I am going on a Disneyland PTO day (meaning the kids and I are ditching work and school to go to Disneyland ).

I am bringing the camera so I am hoping to get a lot of great photos. I will post tomorrow night, along with my new & improved Dining Agenda.

I will try to write up another installment soon (like tonight or tomorrow). Here's praying for the best, and keep your fingers crossed.
Takes lots of pics I'm dying to see what disneyland looks like never been there and maybe going in the future! Kids want to go but IDK if I can leave disney hanging for Disneyland!
Old 04-28-2009, 01:43 PM   #66
disneyquilter
Just keep swimmin'...

Quote:
Takes lots of pics I'm dying to see what disneyland looks like never been there and maybe going in the future! Kids want to go but IDK if I can leave disney hanging for Disneyland!
Ok, so we went to Disneyland yesterday and it was fun (of course). So, I will post pics tonight as soon as I get them off of DD's camera.

Yes, I gave her my card to put in her camera since her card crapped out. So I used her camera to take all of my pics

She wasn't happy with me yesterday ...oh well

Update coming tonight.

Old 04-28-2009, 01:49 PM   #67
OneTreeHillAddict
CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach, SC

PICTURES PLEASE!!! And you never sent me a list of those ADR's! Ya'll wanna plan the same night for HDDMR (once those stupid hours come out!?)
Old 04-28-2009, 07:26 PM   #68
Goofy22
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTreeHillAddict View Post
PICTURES PLEASE!!! And you never sent me a list of those ADR's! Ya'll wanna plan the same night for HDDMR (once those stupid hours come out!?)
Yes! Yes! Pictures PLEASE definitely and ADR's too! I believe from what I learned on the boards that may park hours will be released on may 1st ! That would be cool if we all did HDDMR the same day and time if possible! So christine are you doing any other GG's with us?? Did you decide?
Old 04-28-2009, 10:10 PM   #69
disneyquilter
Just keep swimmin'...

Quote:
PICTURES PLEASE!!
Quote:
Yes! Yes! Pictures PLEASE
Ok, still uploading pictures to Photobucket...first I had to weed through the THOUSANDS of pictures DD took of PLANTS Yes, gals, PLANTS...DISNEY PLANTS...oh! and ducks...DISNEY DUCKS!

She's my oldest and adores taking pictures. And I am all for that, BUT when I want to take pictures of LAMPPOSTS she complains (Insert best Homer Simpson impression here *DOH!* )

Anyway, still filtering through photos...thought I'd give y'all an update. Thanks for hanging with me

Last edited by disneyquilter; 04-28-2009 at 10:16 PM.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:14 PM   #70
disneyquilter
Just keep swimmin'...

Quote:
ADR's too! I believe from what I learned on the boards that may park hours will be released on may 1st ! That would be cool if we all did HDDMR the same day and time if possible! So christine are you doing any other GG's with us?? Did you decide?
I forgot to ask what days and times are you guys doing the other GG at EPCOT? Tammy--send me the details girl (you probably did before, but you know how I am about keeping those little details around

Quote:
Would love to do HDDMR with you guys...let me know when y'all are going.
When hours come out we'll figure out the day.

Waiting patiently for those hours...

Last edited by disneyquilter; 04-28-2009 at 10:20 PM.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:11 PM   #71
Goofy22
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I forgot to ask what days and times are you guys doing the other GG at EPCOT? Tammy--send me the details girl (you probably did before, but you know how I am about keeping those little details around

Would love to do HDDMR with you guys...let me know when y'all are going.
When hours come out we'll figure out the day.

Waiting patiently for those hours...
Tonys is the 26th , Tusker is 27th and Epcot Celebrations is the 28th I believe definitely those dates but places maybe reversed! I don't have my book in front of me right now. In 2 more days park hours should be released and I can finally possibly square this adr business away!
Old 04-29-2009, 11:12 PM   #72
OneTreeHillAddict
CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach, SC

Quote:
Tonys is the 26th , Tusker is 27th and Epcot Celebrations is the 28th I believe definitely those dates but places maybe reversed! I don't have my book in front of me right now. In 2 more days park hours should be released and I can finally possibly square this adr business away!
Yep. She is right!

Tony's was first....before you guys even get in I think. Epcot will be cool too I think. If not we can all gripe about it together. We'll plan HDDMR for all of us too if the dates work out. I don't see why they wouldn't. HOURS please!
Old 04-29-2009, 11:28 PM   #73
disneyquilter
Just keep swimmin'...

Quote:
Yep. She is right!

Tony's was first....before you guys even get in I think. Epcot will be cool too I think. If not we can all gripe about it together. We'll plan HDDMR for all of us too if the dates work out. I don't see why they wouldn't. HOURS please!
Ok, what is the EPCOT one on the 28th? Someone refresh my memory and is it too late to sign up? Let me know Gals!

BTW--DD had 4 files-full of photos. I have to put the rest of my D-land pics on Photobucket. Will do that tonight...sometime

Old 05-03-2009, 03:39 PM   #74
disneyquilter
Just keep swimmin'...

Update!!!!

Ok, Gang...small update until my D-land pics (I know, I know...I'm getting there Life has been, well life )

Anyway, Best News of My Weekend:

I got my MNSSHP tickets on Friday!!!!!!

Doin' the Snoopy dance right now!!

Old 05-03-2009, 07:07 PM   #75
disneyaddicted
DIS Veteran

Quote:
:

When John Baxter inherits a ski resort in the Rocky Mountains, he quits his job in New York and moves the family west to run it. Only to find that the place is a wreck. But together they decide to try to fix it up and run it. But Martin Ridgeway, who wants the property, does everything he can to ensure it will fail. ~Description of movie from imdb.com~

Snowball Express (or something like that)

My name is Ty, my trip is 8 months away so I am keeping busy reading everybody elses PTR's. Your user name caught my eye, my Mom is a quilter. She has never been to Disney World but I am taking her in January and she is excited to make a quilt after the trip.

Ya know, I lived in Riverside Ca for a while and I never made it to Disneyland.

This freezing weather is crampin my style A Dec 2010 TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post39318035
][IMG]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: