Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2009, 06:31 AM   #1
twinmom04
Earning My Ears

Suggestions for family trip

I am hoping some creative folks can give me some suggestions for my upcoming Disney trip (July)...

My parents are taking my family (DH, me, 4yo twin girls) and my brother and his wife to WDW to celebrate their 40th anniversary. It's fantastic and they are being very generous with accommodations, dining plan, grand gathering experiences- even our airfare. Anyway, I KNOW my mom would love it if all of us had those matching shirts saying something about our trip (the ones with the little stick people-- you know the ones)

Here's the problem-- DH, Bro and SIL are not ones to match shirts and get all into the trip like that. (I am...I'll be goofy when the need arises ) Does anyone have any suggestions as to what we can do as a family that can be along those same lines that the 3 folks I mentioned will be okay with? My mom was thinking hats and visors but I don't know where to begin with that. She was also thinking buttons but I'm not sure about that one.

Thanks for any input!
twinmom04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:51 AM   #2
micheleq
DIS Veteran

I think you are talking about the "Life is Good" shirts and hats right? If your SIL isn't matchy-matchy, then maybe get everyone a Life is Good t-shirt, but different ones. They'll have have a stick person/picture on it, but they could be different colors. There is an entire line of those products, so you could find something for everyone without being overly matching.

Good luck!
micheleq is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: