Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2009, 09:52 PM   #106
gfolchick
DIS Veteran

Hi I am Vicki posting under my friend Megan mom's account. I am 12 and will be 12 on the cruise , but will be 13 in October. This will be my first cruise ever and will be going to Disney and Cape Canaveral 3 days before the cruise. I am a big time reader you can always find me read in my spare time. I am a big Sarah Dessen fan I can never put her books down. I also take ballet , tap , and jazz for 2 hours once a week from September to June and when I am bored you can also find me dancing. Even though I am not to keen on the idea ( i like easy breathing ) we will be snorkling in Tortola and riding on a cateraerman. Looking forward to meeting all the dancers and readers :D
gfolchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:14 AM   #107
TheFatMansWife
Mouseketeer

the cruise

hi everyone havent been on in a long time.
cant wait for the cruise and if anyone cares i have just completed mario kart wii.
and im upset because my name is earl has finished
cant wait to meet you all
james
DISNEY MAGIC Oct 2007 Western SILVER WEDDING * RCCL Independence Inaugural May 2008 Cork * RCCL Independence Oct 2008 Canary Islnds
DISNEY MAGIC Aug 2009 Tortola *B2B* DISNEY MAGIC Aug 2009 Western * RCCL Independence Oct 2009 Canary Islnds AGAIN !! *
* RCCL Independence "MED" Jul2010 *RCCL Monarch Bahamas Aug2011*DISNEY DREAM Bahamas Aug2011*

TheFatMansWife is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-21-2009, 11:17 AM   #108
TheFatMansWife
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfolchick View Post
Hi I am Vicki posting under my friend Megan mom's account. I am 12 and will be 12 on the cruise , but will be 13 in October. This will be my first cruise ever and will be going to Disney and Cape Canaveral 3 days before the cruise. I am a big time reader you can always find me read in my spare time. I am a big Sarah Dessen fan I can never put her books down. I also take ballet , tap , and jazz for 2 hours once a week from September to June and when I am bored you can also find me dancing. Even though I am not to keen on the idea ( i like easy breathing ) we will be snorkling in Tortola and riding on a cateraerman. Looking forward to meeting all the dancers and readers :D
hi Vicki
im going 2 be 12 on the boat but im not that big of a reader
james
DISNEY MAGIC Oct 2007 Western SILVER WEDDING * RCCL Independence Inaugural May 2008 Cork * RCCL Independence Oct 2008 Canary Islnds
DISNEY MAGIC Aug 2009 Tortola *B2B* DISNEY MAGIC Aug 2009 Western * RCCL Independence Oct 2009 Canary Islnds AGAIN !! *
* RCCL Independence "MED" Jul2010 *RCCL Monarch Bahamas Aug2011*DISNEY DREAM Bahamas Aug2011*

Old 07-21-2009, 11:21 AM   #109
TheFatMansWife
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenanderson View Post
Hi Stephen!

I like to play guitar hero on my Wii, I have never played a real guitar.

I like to play games on the Wii and on my Nintendo DS.

I live in Minnesota (U.S). We have a place up north where we go some weekends and I like to swim up there.

I have only been on the Disney Wonder and can't wait to get on the Disney Magic.

Ben
hi Ben
guitar hero is so fun
is there any other wii or nintendo ds games you like 2 play
do u like the vikings or any other nfl team
james

Old 07-21-2009, 01:10 PM   #110
jenanderson
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatMansWife View Post
hi Ben
guitar hero is so fun
is there any other wii or nintendo ds games you like 2 play
do u like the vikings or any other nfl team
james
hi James

I have Mario Karts to. I have Animal Crossings for my wii and Star Wars for my will and my ds.

I like the vikings but I like hockey more and watch the Minnesota Wild play.

I like to watch TV and can't wait to see some of the movies on the ship.

My cousin is 12 too and he is traveling with me. We will be in the kids club most of the first 2 days. Are you planning on being in the kids club much?

Ben
jenanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 02:28 PM   #111
AL'N'STEVE
Mouseketeer

Arrow

Hi

stephen here looking foward to meeting you all on the cruise,

How about us all orgainsing a time to meet up on the first day say at the Goofy pool? 2.30pm?

2010 DCL Baltic 12N 2009 Contemporary:DCL 7N Western .2008 Disneyland Paris.and Disneyland Hotel CL,& DCL E/bound Repo 15N.
2007DCL Med cruise 11N. 2006 DCL Double Dip, WDW, Poylnesian,Universal. 2005 DCL Panama,14N Disneyland CL Grand Californian,DL Paris Hotel New York.
Barbados/Europe 2003 WDW Contemporary Universal. 2002 DCL Western and WDW Polynesian2001 WDW Contemporary2000 All star Movies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYM7fPAq6Xc&feature=fvw
AL'N'STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:31 PM   #112
TheFatMansWife
Mouseketeer

Quote:
hi James

I have Mario Karts to. I have Animal Crossings for my wii and Star Wars for my will and my ds.

I like the vikings but I like hockey more and watch the Minnesota Wild play.

I like to watch TV and can't wait to see some of the movies on the ship.

My cousin is 12 too and he is traveling with me. We will be in the kids club most of the first 2 days. Are you planning on being in the kids club much?

Ben
hi again
My sister got animal crossing for christmas but i dont play it that much

I also like hockey but i like the pittsburgh penguins and i have supported them for 4 years.

i like watching movies i am hoping that they have the new films g-force and up on so i am very exicted about that.

yeah i go in the ocean quest alot and the lab but not as much as ocean quest

james

Old 07-21-2009, 05:36 PM   #113
TheFatMansWife
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL'N'STEVE View Post
Hi

How about us all orgainsing a time to meet up on the first day say at the Goofy pool? 2.30pm?

hi stephen

that sounds like a good idea

cant wait until the cruise its so close i guess we will see u then

james

Old 07-21-2009, 08:05 PM   #114
Shaymin Girl1
Earning My Ears

Oh my god I haven't been on in forever! Sorry people! I have a feeling I will need to introduce myself again..

Hi I'm Caitlin and I'm 12 and will be 12 on the cruise. I tend to spend most of my spare time doing something related to singing, acting, or technology. I like to play on the DS and although it may not seem like it, I'm a fan of pokemon and have recently completed pokemon platinum. I'm doing a play right now called Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and it's really fun ^^
Shaymin Girl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 03:59 AM   #115
AL'N'STEVE
Mouseketeer

Smile

Im going to the dentist

but i don't care!!!

Last edited by AL'N'STEVE; 07-22-2009 at 04:07 AM.
Old 07-22-2009, 06:12 AM   #116
AL'N'STEVE
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Im going to the dentist

but i don't care!!!

I need braces !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:s urfweb:

2010 DCL Baltic 12N 2009 Contemporary:DCL 7N Western .2008 Disneyland Paris.and Disneyland Hotel CL,& DCL E/bound Repo 15N.
2007DCL Med cruise 11N. 2006 DCL Double Dip, WDW, Poylnesian,Universal. 2005 DCL Panama,14N Disneyland CL Grand Californian,DL Paris Hotel New York.
Barbados/Europe 2003 WDW Contemporary Universal. 2002 DCL Western and WDW Polynesian2001 WDW Contemporary2000 All star Movies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYM7fPAq6Xc&feature=fvw
Old 07-22-2009, 03:22 PM   #117
em.aka.tink
Loving every bit of Disney!

Quote:
Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatMansWife View Post
hi again
My sister got animal crossing for christmas but i dont play it that much

I also like hockey but i like the pittsburgh penguins and i have supported them for 4 years.

i like watching movies i am hoping that they have the new films g-force and up on so i am very exicted about that.

yeah i go in the ocean quest alot and the lab but not as much as ocean quest

james
Hello James,
I do know that g-force will be on the cruise. My favorite animal is a penguin.
My second favorite hockey team is the Pittsburgh penguins. I got animal crossing for x-mas too!

Ben
em.aka.tink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:19 PM   #118
giraffemom
Mouseketeer

Smile

Quote:
Hello! I'm Ben! I am posting under my mom's account too.

I am 9 and this is my 2nd cruise. I have only been on the Disney Wonder before this.

I am sorry that you broke your arm.

My cousins are coming on the cruise with us and we plan to be in the kids club a lot.

We are also planning to go seeing a bunch of the movies on board.

I am going to be at WDW before the cruise and am very excited!

Talk with you later!
Ben
I plan on being in the kids club a lot too. I will see you there!

I hope that I get to go see some movies too! I really want to see G-Force!

Patrick
giraffemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:24 PM   #119
giraffemom
Mouseketeer

Smile

Quote:
HI

Im stephen im 10 years old and i like playing gitar
i live in london and have been on the disney magic 6 times now

look fowerd to meeting you
Wow 6 times! Do you spend time in the kid's clubs?
This is my first cruise so what are the best things to do?

Patrick
Old 07-22-2009, 10:38 PM   #120
giraffemom
Mouseketeer

Smile

Quote:
Hi

That sounds like fun as long as I get my water cast. If I don't I must stay away from the pool

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: