Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > W.I.S.H
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2009, 09:24 AM   #766
mousehouselover
Your life is an occasion; rise to it. - Mr. Magorium

Location: My dream came true! I live 35 minutes away from my happy place!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries1980 View Post
Congrats and Ren Faire in Tuxedo NY?? I'm trying to go before it closes..
Thanks. Our Ren Faire is in Fishers, IN. It's a young faire, only 5 yrs old but is gaining a lot of attention. We've got longer running area faires concerned about our success. We also had a big photo layout in Reniassance Magazine last month. It may still be on the stands if anyone wants to check it out. (I'm not in it but a lot of my friends are.)

I'm still holding my own peepwise. The scale goes up a bit and then comes back down but I haven't really lost weight. I have declared that I am going reduced carb for the next couple of weeks. I would like to lose a bit of weight and I'm hoping by reducing my carbs and all the walking I'm doing as training will help further my goals. I can't beleive I'm going to be walking 40 miles two weekends from now. It's actually a bit scary now that the walk is so close.

I've got to run, I've got sewing to do and a training walk this afternoon.

~*~DH~*~Noni~*~DD1~*~DD2~*~DS~*~Life with three teenagers: definately not for the faint of heart!
My Dreams came true: We moved to Central FL 11/09**I can visit WDW anytime and share the magic with those I love!
Most recent and upcoming: My first cruise: 4 days on Disney's Dream 9/30/12; a Magical birthday adventure being planned by DH 10/15-20/12; Be Our Guest ADR for 12/1/12 An exciting development: there's a CM in the family!! I can see even more Disney magic in my future!!
mousehouselover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 10:15 AM   #767
Eventer98
DIS Veteran

Hi everyone I have been MIA for over two years...I got pregnant with my son and just had a daughter two weeks ago. So now I am back and ready to lose this weight! I haven't weighed myself yet but have already half started my diet!! (It's hard to get back into it after all this time!!) I hope I am accepted back and everyone is doing well

(me) (DH) (DS)(DD) (DD)
I miss you Chris 6/23/75-10/14/12
Eventer98 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-12-2009, 12:27 PM   #768
mousehouselover

Tara!! Welcome back! You've been missed. Congrats on your DD.

~*~DH~*~Noni~*~DD1~*~DD2~*~DS~*~Life with three teenagers: definately not for the faint of heart!
My Dreams came true: We moved to Central FL 11/09**I can visit WDW anytime and share the magic with those I love!
Most recent and upcoming: My first cruise: 4 days on Disney's Dream 9/30/12; a Magical birthday adventure being planned by DH 10/15-20/12; Be Our Guest ADR for 12/1/12 An exciting development: there's a CM in the family!! I can see even more Disney magic in my future!!
Old 09-12-2009, 01:52 PM   #769
dwheatl
DIS Veteran
Can you tell I'm a dyed-in-the lime-green-wool DL fan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eventer98 View Post
Hi everyone I have been MIA for over two years...I got pregnant with my son and just had a daughter two weeks ago. So now I am back and ready to lose this weight! I haven't weighed myself yet but have already half started my diet!! (It's hard to get back into it after all this time!!) I hope I am accepted back and everyone is doing well
Of course you're welcome back. Good to see you.
WDW trips1985 Newlyweds offsite 1987 With MIL offsite 1993, 1997, 2002, 2006 WDW Dolphin 2012 - Art of Animation
dwheatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:55 PM   #770
dwheatl
DIS Veteran
Can you tell I'm a dyed-in-the lime-green-wool DL fan?

I weighed in at WW this morning, and I'm down .8. I sneaked a peek earlier in the week and was doing better, but I used some extra points yesterday for some TGIF coffee cake. I'm being really conscientious about tracking everything and exercise, and this is my third week in a row with a loss.
WDW trips1985 Newlyweds offsite 1987 With MIL offsite 1993, 1997, 2002, 2006 WDW Dolphin 2012 - Art of Animation
dwheatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 03:26 PM   #771
ArielSRL
DIS Veteran

I'm +1.4 which is exactly how much I was down last week, though I am not surprised after being OP for about half the week. Time to get back on...

Trip Count
WDW - somewhere around 14 Most Recent: SSR 7/2012 * POR 12/2007 * POR 9/2006 * CBR 12/2005
DL - 2 Offsite 9/1980 * Offsite 7/2002
ArielSRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 06:09 AM   #772
lovealldisney
Lover of all things Disney!

Good Morning Peeps,
I am back and ready to lose some weight! I joined WW last Tuesday so I won't post my weight loss until tomorrow!

My knee finally is feeling better. I was able to go for about a 20min. walk last night! I miss my walks! Hope everyone has a good week!
Old 09-14-2009, 06:43 AM   #773
::Snow_White::
Harry Potter =
They're not as unpredictable as house elves like Dobby!

Hey everybody, decided to weigh myself yesterday just for the heck of it and I'm almost back up to the 130 that I had such a problem getting below! I haven't been exercising like I should because after school I'm just so tired and want to do things I want to do. (Although exercise is appealing at times) I keep eating WAY too much of our dark chocolate, I keep having this mentality if it's at least a little bit good for you I keep telling myself I can have some more.

I guess I'll try and start over again today, every day's a new day!

Have a great week!

First Disneyland Trip: November 2014!
'99--ASMo // '02--ASMo // '07--Pop // '10--POFQ & Pop
'12--CBR // '12--AOA & Pop // '13--POR & CSR // '13 AOA, POP, & BC
Fall 2013 Merchandise Disney College Program Cast Member!
::Snow_White:: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 08:54 AM   #774
DisneyLaura
A Dream is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eventer98 View Post
Welcome back! I'm back as well from a couple of months of no peeps and let me tell you I missed everyone.

I'm so sorry I forgot to post my number on friday (gotta get back into my routine of posting here again) but I weighed myself this morning and I'm -1.4

Not too shabby. I really need to start my walking again, I was doing so well just before the kids got out of school, then we had so much rain and then it got really hot. I know excuses! The kids are all back in school and I'm going to C25K again, from the beginning again because I haven't walked like that in over 2 months.

DisneyLaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:35 PM   #775
Eventer98
DIS Veteran

Tomorrow morning I am going to weigh myself..of course they weighed me in the hospital before I was discharged but their number seemed too high Fingers crossed for a lower number...then the battle begins!

(me) (DH) (DS)(DD) (DD)
I miss you Chris 6/23/75-10/14/12
Eventer98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:36 AM   #776
DisneyLaura
A Dream is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Ok I'm here again! That's a + right! I'm a samer this week. That's ok though I did not exercise this week at all. Hoe everyone has a peep weekend!

DisneyLaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:30 AM   #777
LMO429
DIS Veteran

Im down a 1.5 this week..I am really trying to recommit again...11 weeks till my disney vacation and I want to be the best that I can be.

LMO429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 08:32 PM   #778
mousehouselover

I can happily report that I am -2.4 lbs this week. I decided to change things up and see if I could shock my body into action. I have nearly eliminated all simple carbs; no pasta, potatoes, rice, white flour and sugar. I am also still eating very low fat. This is coinsiding with the increased stress level over my move and training for a 40 mile walk. It was thrilling to see the lbs just melt off and I hope I can keep them off.

Old 09-20-2009, 12:36 AM   #779
Sandy321
Crazy enough to want to do another Half Marathon!
If it were all about me? - I'd go with the Princesses!!

you know, its such a strange journey I'm on...

peeps!!

dwheatl I just finished reading your Paris/London trip report!! It was wonderful - and it got me... dreaming!! and it also reminded me I should find my way back here...

I need to be healthy!! I need to set and meet goals!! I've finally stepped on a scale - its been a long time - almost a year I'm thinking...

any way, I'm going to try and come back...
Sandy321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:18 AM   #780
Wonders10
DIS Veteran

Another peep coming back from a small hiatus. My motivation seems to waver at the drop of a hat these days. Weight wise I've probably lost and gained the same 5 lbs over the past few months, and at the moment I am really struggling to make the choices food wise. I've come to the conclusion that I am an emotional eater and since I am constantly feeling some sort of feeling I eat! Plus I think I am almost afraid to be hungry...strange, right? Anyway I'm going shopping today and buying good for me meals and snacks plus I am going to write everything down, no matter what.

So how are the peeps doing?
Wonders10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: