Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2009, 03:59 PM   #211
UtahMama
Wakey, wakey, Eggs and Bakey

Diet Cherry PEPSI Queen
I speak toddler
What in the Sam Hill is going on around here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyKat View Post
O.M.G. The words I would use to describe him are not printable on DIS.

I re-friended you.

I am so, so, so sorry that this happened to you.
I know!
I'm off to fetch an Iced McCoffee (sugar free vanilla is YUMMY). Someone gave me a McDonalds gift card (YAY) so my kids are itching to spend it with me!!!!

Yes, thanks for re-friending me. I'm on FB a LOT.
Old 04-17-2009, 04:25 PM   #212
MA pigletfan
DIS Veteran

O M G
Wendy..i am so so happy to see you again..but i am soo so not happy to hear about what happened to you. I can't even put it into words, but my jaw was literally open for a good 3 minutes after reading your posts. We LOVE you .
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-17-2009, 05:07 PM   #213
willonlyflytodisney
Mouseketeer

Wendy,
I'm relatively new here, so I don't know you that well but I've heard wonderful things about you and I can't tell you how sorry I am to hear what happened to you.
Best wishes and glad to have you back.
Stacey

1993 - Contemporary Hotel 2008 - Pop Century 2010 - Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 - Pop Century 2012 - All Star Movies
Fall 2012 - Vacation Planning CM
willonlyflytodisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:52 PM   #214
dance2874
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahMama View Post
HI!!!! I miss you guys!

My DIS account was totally jacked up. And the e-mail that the DIS was attached to also was messed with (by DH who is now in jail).

Since the rape I havent eaten (barely) or slept peacefully so you can imagine my weight is falling off. I DO go to the gym and make the machines cry, but I'm hanging in there. Last time I checked, it was like 11 pounds down. Like God's little gift???
OMG, I had no idea what you had been going through but I hope you are ok!
Old 04-17-2009, 08:40 PM   #215
WI_DisneyFan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
3/31 I was raped and almost choked by DH. Hospitalized but fine now (still hurts "down there" ...he used his FIST to rape me IN FRONT of our 4 year old) He has 6 felony charges and a bail of $350K and my life is financially and emotionally collapsing. BUT, I'm free.

The whole story is on Facebook, you guys. If you want to re-friend me, you can read it. My original account was messed with by DH so I had to start over.
I am so sorry this happened to you. Wow. Just, wow. Lots of things I could say, none of them appropriate. It is times like this that make me almost ashamed to be a man. Again, so sorry...

I saw a lion he was standing alone
With a tadpole in a jar
WI_DisneyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:14 PM   #216
DisneyDreamtime
Earning My Ears

Wendy,

I'm also new to the group here, but just wanted to say how sorry I was to hear what happened to you. Hope you and your kids are all doing OK.
DisneyDreamtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:24 PM   #217
DisneyDreamtime
Earning My Ears

As for weigh-in day, this was my first weigh-in since joining the group. So now I've got my starting point and will report any progress next week.

I feel that I'm doing pretty good so far - counting my calories, hitting the gym on my lunch hour, exercise bike in the evening, and usually getting a good walk in sometime during the day. We'll see what next Friday brings.
DisneyDreamtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:38 PM   #218
UtahMama
Wakey, wakey, Eggs and Bakey

Diet Cherry PEPSI Queen
I speak toddler
What in the Sam Hill is going on around here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MA pigletfan View Post
O M G
Wendy..i am so so happy to see you again..but i am soo so not happy to hear about what happened to you. I can't even put it into words, but my jaw was literally open for a good 3 minutes after reading your posts. We LOVE you .
I'm happy to be back and surrounded by such great friends! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willonlyflytodisney View Post
Wendy,
I'm relatively new here, so I don't know you that well but I've heard wonderful things about you and I can't tell you how sorry I am to hear what happened to you.
Best wishes and glad to have you back.
Stacey
Glad to meet you Stacey!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dance2874 View Post
OMG, I had no idea what you had been going through but I hope you are ok!
Thank you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WI_DisneyFan View Post
I am so sorry this happened to you. Wow. Just, wow. Lots of things I could say, none of them appropriate. It is times like this that make me almost ashamed to be a man. Again, so sorry...
I know, thanks. He was always SUPER controlling and I always was stupid and accepted his apologies (my fault, that) but, really, at least now I'm safe and free. I still hurt physically, and suffer from horrible night terrors, but I'm managing to pull it together and move on (slowly).

Mostly now is swallowing my pride and accepting all the help I can from the state and such. I continue to go to school since it's my ticket to a good career.

I oddly consider my lack of appetite and super-human-gym-powers to be a (temporary) gift from God. LOL!!!

Soooooo? What did I miss???

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDreamtime View Post
Wendy,

I'm also new to the group here, but just wanted to say how sorry I was to hear what happened to you. Hope you and your kids are all doing OK.
Old 04-18-2009, 08:14 AM   #219
Tinkabella
Mouseketeer

OMG Wendy ! I am sending a thousand . I was a "peep" back on the first thread (few years ago) but have not posted in a long time.

My heart breaks for what you are going through. Remember... YOU ARE STRONG ! Everyone on the board loves and supports you.

I wish I was able to offer you something. You have given so many smiles to people on this board that we all wish we could help you in some way.

I am sending you tons of pixy dust and prayers that you, Norah and the boys are able to put your lives back together quickly.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Tinkabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 09:37 AM   #220
dance2874
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkabella View Post
My heart breaks for what you are going through. Remember... YOU ARE STRONG ! Everyone on the board loves and supports you.

I wish I was able to offer you something. You have given so many smiles to people on this board that we all wish we could help you in some way.
Ditto that. I have been thinking of you since I read this all last night I wish there was something I (we) could do to help. You have always been there for all of us. .
Old 04-18-2009, 11:39 AM   #221
LMO429
DIS Veteran

Beautiful day in NYC yesterday and today!

I think I walked the dog for almost 4 hours yesterday! I weighed myself today and I was down a pound lol

LMO429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 06:17 PM   #222
ArielSRL
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyLaura View Post
Gina has actually told me about them and I bought a DVD with the bands. It has a 1 mile, 3 mile and 5 mile workout. I really like this DVD. Gotta start back on them.
I'm glad to hear someone else likes them. I have been walking outside this week but once it gets to hot here in GA - which will be soon - Iu sually go to the treadmill, but would prefer something like The Walk at Home series.

Trip Count
WDW - somewhere around 14 Most Recent: SSR 7/2012 * POR 12/2007 * POR 9/2006 * CBR 12/2005
DL - 2 Offsite 9/1980 * Offsite 7/2002
ArielSRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 06:24 PM   #223
ArielSRL
DIS Veteran

Quote:
3/31 I was raped and almost choked by DH. Hospitalized but fine now (still hurts "down there" ...he used his FIST to rape me IN FRONT of our 4 year old) He has 6 felony charges and a bail of $350K and my life is financially and emotionally collapsing. BUT, I'm free.

The whole story is on Facebook, you guys. If you want to re-friend me, you can read it. My original account was messed with by DH so I had to start over.
Oh my goodness. I am so so sorry that happened to you. I don't know you all that well, but I just want to send you all the Pixie Dust I can! No one should have to go through that. And for him to do that in front of your child. I don't know if it was an abusive relationship before this time, but I've been through one and I know it is horrible. I am very glad you are free and ALL of my thoughts are with you!!!

Trip Count
WDW - somewhere around 14 Most Recent: SSR 7/2012 * POR 12/2007 * POR 9/2006 * CBR 12/2005
Old 04-18-2009, 06:27 PM   #224
ArielSRL
DIS Veteran

I requested to join the DIS Peeps group on Facebook. I would love to be approved! Thanks!

Trip Count
Old 04-18-2009, 07:30 PM   #225
dwheatl
DIS Veteran
Can you tell I'm a dyed-in-the lime-green-wool DL fan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArielSRL View Post
I requested to join the DIS Peeps group on Facebook. I would love to be approved! Thanks!
You might want to PM Lynda (DisneyFreak) and let her know your real name and that you are waiting to be approved. I'm not sure who else has that power.

Things are slow here. How can I show off my new ticker if nobody is around?
WDW trips1985 Newlyweds offsite 1987 With MIL offsite 1993, 1997, 2002, 2006 WDW Dolphin 2012 - Art of Animation

Last edited by dwheatl; 04-19-2009 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Added ticker!
dwheatl is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: