Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2011, 08:50 PM   #2056
UtahMama
Wakey, wakey, Eggs and Bakey

Diet Cherry PEPSI Queen
I speak toddler
What in the Sam Hill is going on around here?

Food fest!!!! Lol!!!!
Old 02-23-2011, 08:00 AM   #2057
lovealldisney
Lover of all things Disney!

Ugg I feel like such a pig! Went to WW last night up +2.6???? Not a good week last week! Need to get back on track.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-25-2011, 07:54 AM   #2058
::Snow_White::
Harry Potter =
They're not as unpredictable as house elves like Dobby!

Hope everyone is doing well! School has been crazy busy!

So, suprisingly I'm -1 this week!
I haven't exercised really this week, but I have stopped eating as much. I've been finding things to keep me busy in the afternoon so I'm not snacking. Yesterday I went with some friends to a icecream/burger place and had a chicken sandwich, cheese fries, and chocolate waffle cone!

Losing the pound this week though is very encouraging. Pumped to start this week!
Found some skinny jeans last week onsale at target (my first pair of skinny jeans) and I'm in love with them. They make me look nice!
My mom bought me another pair but they're one size smaller and i can get them on, I just can't button them. I decided to keep them and make them my
"determination pants" and try them on every 2 weeks.
Hope everyone sees pretty numbers on the scale and has a great day!

First Disneyland Trip: November 2014!
'99--ASMo // '02--ASMo // '07--Pop // '10--POFQ & Pop
'12--CBR // '12--AOA & Pop // '13--POR & CSR // '13 AOA, POP, & BC
Fall 2013 Merchandise Disney College Program Cast Member!
::Snow_White:: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 09:36 AM   #2059
LMO429
DIS Veteran

So I decided I am not weighing in for a full month. I will continue to stay on track and remain focused with health and exercise but right now the number on the scale is to much of a head factor for me. and by weighing in its actually sabotaging how I feel about my progress for the week instead of being a good indicator of how hard I worked.

LMO429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 10:59 AM   #2060
ArielSRL
DIS Veteran

I actually lost 2 lbs this week, probably b/c I started walking 2 weeks ago. But its ok b/c I gained 4 over the last 2 weeks before that and I think that is too much for being 8 weeks pregnant. I really don't want to gain much in my first trimester, which is what they recommend anyway.

Trip Count
WDW - somewhere around 14 Most Recent: SSR 7/2012 * POR 12/2007 * POR 9/2006 * CBR 12/2005
DL - 2 Offsite 9/1980 * Offsite 7/2002
ArielSRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:07 PM   #2061
LMO429
DIS Veteran

Hey Peeps

Anyone up for a Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 challenge..Her new dvd just was released and the workouts are 24 minutes (which is def doable)

Ok who is in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its 12 bucks for the dvd

http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michae...9024412&sr=8-4

Old 03-01-2011, 11:35 PM   #2062
dwheatl
DIS Veteran
Can you tell I'm a dyed-in-the lime-green-wool DL fan?

Could somebody pull me back on the wagon? I came back from my cruise 6+ lbs. up, and have been out of control since I got back. My friends baked me a beautiful mocha cake and brought me pizza, and some of my students gave me candy. I think I hurt my friends' feeling by not bringing the leftovers home, and they didn't want me to put it out to share with the rest of the staff (some staff members are big mooches, but it's still better than me continuing to gorge). Anyway, I need to be able to pretend that this food just isn't there, because, between the stress of working on report cards, and the temptation of some of my favorite foods, it's kicking my bum (and adding to it).
On the positive side, I have been squeezing in some exercise every night.
WDW trips1985 Newlyweds offsite 1987 With MIL offsite 1993, 1997, 2002, 2006 WDW Dolphin 2012 - Art of Animation
dwheatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 06:56 AM   #2063
lovealldisney

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwheatl View Post
Could somebody pull me back on the wagon? I came back from my cruise 6+ lbs. up, and have been out of control since I got back. My friends baked me a beautiful mocha cake and brought me pizza, and some of my students gave me candy. I think I hurt my friends' feeling by not bringing the leftovers home, and they didn't want me to put it out to share with the rest of the staff (some staff members are big mooches, but it's still better than me continuing to gorge). Anyway, I need to be able to pretend that this food just isn't there, because, between the stress of working on report cards, and the temptation of some of my favorite foods, it's kicking my bum (and adding to it).
On the positive side, I have been squeezing in some exercise every night.
I hear you about getting back in the groove of things. It's hard finding that motivation again. Have you gotten to a WW meeting? I would talk with your leader about maybe she/he could help???

Ok I'm in a funk to. I have been going to the same WW Tues. meeting for over a year. A few months ago our leader left and got married and moved out of state. The woman that replaced her I just don't like, I feel very unmotivated leaving her meeting. I've given her a chance but just don't like how she leads the meetings. I skipped this week and I'm feeling guilty over it. I do plan on trying out a different meeting this week to find a leader I do like. I feel like I'm going backwards instead of forwards I really need some encouragement.

Thanks for letting me rant!!
Old 03-02-2011, 07:49 AM   #2064
LMO429
DIS Veteran

Ugh I feel for you guys when it comes to losing motivation. I find working out even if I do not want to seriously improves my mood for the day and kinda puts me back on track.

I do ww online and do not go to the meetings but I know I would be bummed as well if I liked a leader and they were gone on the positive side you might find a new leader that could give you new ideas/advice.

Old 03-02-2011, 08:37 AM   #2065
bombygriz
CATS now and forever...

Are we allowed to join this? I know I haven't been here since it was formed but I'd like to participate

I'm 140 right now, but I'm 5'3" so it doesn't look pretty. I have ginormous arms and legs and a beer belly. And I'm a girl. And I don't drink beer. I'm trying to lose a little weight so when I audition for face characters at WDW I don't get turned away because of it. :D
bombygriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:39 AM   #2066
LMO429
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombygriz View Post
Are we allowed to join this? I know I haven't been here since it was formed but I'd like to participate

I'm 140 right now, but I'm 5'3" so it doesn't look pretty. I have ginormous arms and legs and a beer belly. And I'm a girl. And I don't drink beer. I'm trying to lose a little weight so when I audition for face characters at WDW I don't get turned away because of it. :D
Welcome!!!

Old 03-02-2011, 08:46 AM   #2067
lovealldisney

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombygriz View Post

You are most certainly welcome!! Glad to have you!
Old 03-02-2011, 09:33 AM   #2068
LMO429
DIS Veteran

How many of these foods have you eaten?

p.s. ouch on the vitamin water

http://www.health.com/health/gallery...307363,00.html

Old 03-02-2011, 09:48 AM   #2069
lovealldisney

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMO429 View Post

Yikes!
Old 03-02-2011, 10:27 AM   #2070
bombygriz
CATS now and forever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMO429 View Post

We live in a rural-ish area, so we don't have a lot of the fast food you would find in a mall (like smoothie king, starbucks, cinnabon, etc.) BUT, I am a HUGE fan on the coffee cake muffin! *sniffle*

Also, they sell Vitamin Water at lunch at my school. Kids drink it ALL THE TIME, and they're so ignorant-"It says 'vitamin' on it, so it's got to be healthy!"-It is, however, very tasty...
bombygriz is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: