Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2011, 01:36 PM   #2011
HockeyKat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMO429 View Post
I'm up a half pound but aunt flo is in the house so I am trying to not beat myself up about it.

this week was hard I was stuck in the house alot because of bad weather..boredom leads to bad eating for me its hard to think of a million alternatives of stuff to do when you get stuck the house so long.
I can totally see that... I do so much better on weekdays than weekends for this reason, too.

I jumped back on the wagon this week and have been doing pretty well at staying in a 1200-1500 cal range. Unfortunately, one reason for that is a nice head cold that means I don't really taste anything anyhow. Dinner has been a turkey sandwich and cereal for most of the week, as I just can't get motivated to cook a meal I can't taste.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!
Old 02-07-2011, 02:57 PM   #2012
Wonders10
DIS Veteran

Did everyone have a busy, fun weekend? It's been quiet around here!

I'm back on the wagon today! And I'm also back on antibiotics for the UTI I got over the weekend. Fun fun. I am feeling much better although I've made about 6 trips to the bathroom today because of all the water I'm drinking!

Hope all is well with my peeps!
Wonders10 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-07-2011, 02:59 PM   #2013
HockeyKat
DIS Veteran

Shannon, feel better soon!!

I spent most of the weekend recovering from the cold that was kicking my behind last week. However, the upside to the cold is that nothing tasted good, so I finally have a full week on the wagon and have posted a 5.2 lb loss since last Monday!

Yesterday was back on the exercise wagon... 4.85 miles in my n'hood at a 15mm pace. The Princess half is on Feb 27th and I am so not ready for it!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Old 02-08-2011, 07:45 PM   #2014
UtahMama
Wakey, wakey, Eggs and Bakey

Diet Cherry PEPSI Queen
I speak toddler
What in the Sam Hill is going on around here?

Failure!

LOL...bit dramatic? I havent stepped foot on a scale in weeks! I'm paying for WW online and not touching it...ever!

UGHHHH.

My bladder repair surgery was 2 weeks ago today and I've basically been resting/asleep/drugged this whole time. Bah, excuses!

Starting to feel like myself. I'm back to work (2 weeks early ) today and have a lot of re-starting to do. No idea why I'm so scared to get on the scale. I must LIKE the padding for some reason?
Old 02-08-2011, 09:33 PM   #2015
LMO429
DIS Veteran

Hey Peeps!

This weekend we were busy with house work. We were so exhausted we didnt go to the superbowl party we were invited to so therefore i didnt even have the temptation of bad foods this week. Went out to dinner saturday night have a couple of glasses of sangria but kept the eating to a minimu

the past two days Ive been hungrier than usual but I also up my workout time so I am thinking that is something to do with it

having a hard time drinking 8 glasses of water lately I dont know why

wendy just get on the scale and move forward once you feel better.

LMO429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 09:44 PM   #2016
HockeyKat
DIS Veteran

Wendy! I made your recipe from FB for dinner.

Fat free beef hot dog, sliced partway open and stuffed with chopped onion, some chopped jalapeno, and a sprinkle of 2% sharp cheddar. Wrapped with a slice of 40% reduced fat bacon, and then a crescent roll triangle, and baked for 15 min at 375 degrees.

175 cals for one, and yummmmmy.
Old 02-09-2011, 07:00 AM   #2017
lovealldisney
Lover of all things Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahMama View Post
Failure!

LOL...bit dramatic? I havent stepped foot on a scale in weeks! I'm paying for WW online and not touching it...ever!

UGHHHH.

My bladder repair surgery was 2 weeks ago today and I've basically been resting/asleep/drugged this whole time. Bah, excuses!

Starting to feel like myself. I'm back to work (2 weeks early ) today and have a lot of re-starting to do. No idea why I'm so scared to get on the scale. I must LIKE the padding for some reason?
Wendy get up dust yourself off and get on the scale. It may not be as bad as you thought!

Went and weighed in at WW last night, missed last week due to our crazy snow storm. I thought for sure had gained, I hadn't tracked anything and ate terrible last week. Well the verdict was I ....
LOST 2.4LBS! Don't understand how but I did! I'll take it!
Old 02-09-2011, 12:41 PM   #2018
UtahMama

Diet Cherry PEPSI Queen
I speak toddler

Thank you!!!!! Much better day today!

I got my courage up and got on the scale just now (with breakfast oatmeal in my gut) and found it to be "not too horrible" ...grand total lost after 4 weeks of utter disaster...-2.4! that is week 7's weigh in, officially . Mind you, I had lost 11 pounds the first week all gung-ho...so I regained most. The 2.4 is the grand total of 7 weeks. I crack myself up!

So to comfort myself, I'm booking a pretend trip to Disneyland under the AAA discounts (which are pretty good!!!). My mock trip includes a Hertz rental van to seat 6...a 3 night stay at the Islander (not sure if DBF will appreciate that one since it's where I stayed with "he-who-shant-be-named"...but it's a HUGE saving for 4 Queen beds)

Now, where to find the imaginary money to pay for this pretend trip!

Kat- GOOD!!!! I love my invention! The lower fat version you made sounds so good!

Thanks for the gentle "push" girls! I needed it!!!

ONWARD!!!!
Old 02-09-2011, 02:46 PM   #2019
monymony3471
Finally got a chance to come back and crack this thing
Where did you find those set of ears?
My mamma Jamma is gonna hurt!

Nothing tastes better than skinny feels, click click.
Nothing tasts better than skinny feels, click click.

Sorry, having a weak moment, just refocusing.......

monymony3471 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 03:13 PM   #2020
UtahMama

Diet Cherry PEPSI Queen
I speak toddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovealldisney View Post
Wendy get up dust yourself off and get on the scale. It may not be as bad as you thought!

Went and weighed in at WW last night, missed last week due to our crazy snow storm. I thought for sure had gained, I hadn't tracked anything and ate terrible last week. Well the verdict was I ....
LOST 2.4LBS! Don't understand how but I did! I'll take it!
What a fun surprise!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monymony3471 View Post
Nothing tasts better than skinny feels, click click.

Sorry, having a weak moment, just refocusing.......

Thank you, I needed that!

Lean Cuisine flat bread pizza thingies are yucky blucky. Now Im not satisified and want a cupcake. JK
Old 02-10-2011, 12:10 AM   #2021
monymony3471
Finally got a chance to come back and crack this thing
Where did you find those set of ears?
My mamma Jamma is gonna hurt!

Good thing I don't have any cupcakes in the house!

Are the smart ones any good? I downloaded some coupons to try them. I usually do not buy frozen meals. But in a pinch could be handy.

I made it through the day with tasting a bite of mac and cheese I made for the kids. Sheesh! When i am at school and busy out of my house, I do so much better then working from the house.

Tomorrow is my long day at school, should be another great day. Plus I have a dr. apt friday. I hope he notices I lost weight.

I haven't peaked once at my weight this week. Trying a new strategy.
monymony3471 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 07:06 AM   #2022
lovealldisney
Lover of all things Disney!

Quote:

Are the smart ones any good? I downloaded some coupons to try them. I usually do not buy frozen meals. But in a pinch could be handy.

I made it through the day with tasting a bite of mac and cheese I made for the kids. Sheesh! When i am at school and busy out of my house, I do so much better then working from the house.

Tomorrow is my long day at school, should be another great day. Plus I have a dr. apt friday. I hope he notices I lost weight.

The Smart Ones are ok. I buy them to have for lunch at work and pair them up with a salad and a piece of fruit. Hospital cafateria food is EXPENSIVE that's why I buy them. I also keep some at home when I'm in a pinch and don't have time to make a proper meal. The Progresso soups are pretty good too..or Campbells Soup at Hand aren't to bad either and low in points.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:23 AM   #2023
UtahMama

Diet Cherry PEPSI Queen
I speak toddler

Quote:

I always look at the proper portion sized Smart One's (or similar) and think, "shoot,I could eat five of those!"

When I'm on my game (LOL), my favorite snacks include something protein, like low fat string cheese and a can of V8 juice. Beefjerkey, cottage cheese, nuts, greek yogurt, etc. For some reason, including protein keeps me feeling fuller and more statisfied for longer.

Monica, you are a saint for not tasting the mac n cheese.
I do better outside the house too. Busy is better than bored when it comes to dieting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovealldisney View Post
The Smart Ones are ok. I buy them to have for lunch at work and pair them up with a salad and a piece of fruit. Hospital cafateria food is EXPENSIVE that's why I buy them. I also keep some at home when I'm in a pinch and don't have time to make a proper meal. The Progresso soups are pretty good too..or Campbells Soup at Hand aren't to bad either and low in points.
The hospital I work at is spendy too. They stock some nice fruit, though, for 75 cents. Fruit is "free".

I love those Progresso soups! Paired with a side salad, I'm stuffed and then can "splurge" a bit at another meal. 29 points are hard to spread out!

OK, I think I'm back in the mode of taking it one day at a time and actually USING the ww tools online I just have to get through this 13 hour work day 6AM-7PM and have my 4 day weekend with my kidsto look forward too. I REALLY need to take it easy and rest. My bladder surgery 2 weeks ago has wupped my bum.

Does anyone else watch FoodNetwork when dieting? Last night I was GLUED to that channel...not healthy stuff being shown, believe me.

Last edited by UtahMama; 02-10-2011 at 08:24 AM. Reason: GOOD MORNING PEEEEPS!!!!
UtahMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:13 AM   #2024
dwheatl
DIS Veteran
Can you tell I'm a dyed-in-the lime-green-wool DL fan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahMama View Post

Does anyone else watch FoodNetwork when dieting? Last night I was GLUED to that channel...not healthy stuff being shown, believe me.
They always have it on at the gym. Just to add insult to injury.

I'm hoping my weight tomorrow is what it was this morning. It was my lowest in a long time. Crazy, because I have been having to jump on the exercise bike every night just to have enough activity points to cover what I've eaten that day. The crab feed last Sat. followed by Super Bowl used up all of my bonus points. I've also been trying to do a little weight training to keep my metabolism up.
Happy weigh in my friends.
WDW trips1985 Newlyweds offsite 1987 With MIL offsite 1993, 1997, 2002, 2006 WDW Dolphin 2012 - Art of Animation
dwheatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 07:31 AM   #2025
Wonders10
DIS Veteran

Good Morning!

I'm -1.4 lbs, but I had that crazy 4lb gain last week so I'm still not back at where I was. It's a start though.

Just when my mouth was starting to feel normal and pain free again, I went to the dentist yesterday to get the perm crown put on. Not fun. It doesn't hurt hurt, sort of just aches a tiny bit and feels very weird. My gum around the tooth is a little puffy, but the crazy sensitivity to cold went away, thank goodness. Hoping it will just take a few days to get used to it. I miss my old silver filled tooth.

Happy weigh in and TGIF! I thought Friday would never come this week!
Wonders10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: