Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2009, 02:03 PM   #121
Soon2B4
DIS Veteran

I just have to say I am so disappointed in myself that I didn't realize Target had some of their Blu-rays BOGO. We have Wall-e as a regular dvd already, but got a blu-ray player and tv after x-mas. I would love to have that and Madagascar 2 on Blu-ray, but am sure they are probably already gone. No rainchecks. Just a little vent I guess....

Aidan's Pre-trip report:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post33984742
Soon2B4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 02:16 PM   #122
nairv
Mouseketeer

good day at target

it was a good day at target for this coupon newbie!
I got:
caress bodywash-marked down to $3.29, had $1 off manu coupon (this sunday's paper) and $1 off target coupon (rec'd in mail)
Dunkin Donuts coffee, marked down to $6, and had $1.50 manu cpn (also this sunday's paper) as well as 75 c off target cpn
Betty crocker warm delights, had 50 c off one manu cpn and $1 off 2 target coupon. So I got 2 for $2! This was an item that I have been drooling over but never bought due to the price. Hope it's good!
Coffee mate creamer, marked down to $2.99, had a dollar off coupon printed off website
I also got asparagus spears at $1.49/lb which is a great price!
Had to buy ovaltine without a coupon, as we are out and my son just loves it, but the 18 oz size was marked down to $3.99, and there was a survey/coupon offer inside the label. I'll be sure to do the survey this time!!

My total spending was $15.54 and I am thrilled! Normally a grocery trip with pricey items like coffee, asparagus and ANY type of toiletry would have put me out closer to $30!
Have fun at Target y'all!
nairv is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-07-2009, 02:31 PM   #123
tinkermom23
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairv View Post
it was a good day at target for this coupon newbie!
I got:
caress bodywash-marked down to $3.29, had $1 off manu coupon (this sunday's paper) and $1 off target coupon (rec'd in mail)
Dunkin Donuts coffee, marked down to $6, and had $1.50 manu cpn (also this sunday's paper) as well as 75 c off target cpn
Betty crocker warm delights, had 50 c off one manu cpn and $1 off 2 target coupon. So I got 2 for $2! This was an item that I have been drooling over but never bought due to the price. Hope it's good!
Coffee mate creamer, marked down to $2.99, had a dollar off coupon printed off website
I also got asparagus spears at $1.49/lb which is a great price!
Had to buy ovaltine without a coupon, as we are out and my son just loves it, but the 18 oz size was marked down to $3.99, and there was a survey/coupon offer inside the label. I'll be sure to do the survey this time!!

My total spending was $15.54 and I am thrilled! Normally a grocery trip with pricey items like coffee, asparagus and ANY type of toiletry would have put me out closer to $30!
Have fun at Target y'all!
This could have been me this morning!
Our lists were identical, except for the ovaltine,and asparagus, and I had cheetos, so no, they were not identical...
Anyway, I bought the Coffee mate creamer but I didn't have a coupon. Can I ask where you printed yours off?

THANKS MUCH!
Old 04-07-2009, 02:34 PM   #124
Soon2B4
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermom23 View Post
Our lists were identical, except for the ovaltine,and asparagus, and I had cheetos, so no, they were not identical...
Anyway, I bought the Coffee mate creamer but I didn't have a coupon. Can I ask where you printed yours off?

THANKS MUCH!
I found this on their website. I assume this is where it was found....

http://www.coffee-mate.com/coupons.aspx

Aidan's Pre-trip report:
Old 04-07-2009, 02:42 PM   #125
Soon2B4
DIS Veteran

Has anyone else been loading up on the Market Pantry Fruit Chews/Snacks? I have 5 boxes so far and I noticed that our shelves were starting to get a little thin. I didn't realize so many people knew about the Target Store coupons.

Aidan's Pre-trip report:
Old 04-07-2009, 02:49 PM   #126
StitchandPooh'sMom
Now if only I could think of something witty to say . . .

My Target deals of the day:

Fusion Power razor - $7.94 - $4 Target coupon (came in a mailing) - $2 Fusion coupon (from P&G saver? in the paper) = $1.94

Gillette Shaving cream 1.89 - $1 Gillette coupon from P&G coupon book = $0.89

I got both for $2.83 out of pocket, and I got a $5 Target gift card for purchasing them together.

I also got the Pooh movie and Bedtime Stories DVDs using the $5 printable coupon and got a $10 Target gift card - almost like BOGO.

I also got Madagascar 2 for 6.99 and Space Buddies for 13.99. The Madagascar 2 is a great deal - we haven't seen it yet and would have paid $4 to rent it. Space Buddies was more of an impulse buy and I probably could have found it cheaper, but that's OK. Convenience counts for something!
StitchandPooh'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:14 PM   #127
nairv
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermom23 View Post

THANKS MUCH!
Hi! Glad you had a good day at Target! I got the coffee mate coupons from the coffee mate website: www.coffee-mate.com/coupons.aspx

I have found that simply googling products that I buy leads me to coupons that I never knew existed.
nairv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:22 PM   #128
Soon2B4
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'sMom View Post
The Madagascar 2 is a great deal - we haven't seen it yet and would have paid $4 to rent it.
Do you have a Redbox in your area? If so, they only charge a $1 for a rental and if you go on the freebies thread, they post the free code for a rental on Monday. Also, if you create an account, I believe they give you a free movie rental for that also. We are Redbox addicts!

Aidan's Pre-trip report:
Old 04-07-2009, 03:26 PM   #129
StitchandPooh'sMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon2B4 View Post
Do you have a Redbox in your area? If so, they only charge a $1 for a rental and if you go on the freebies thread, they post the free code for a rental on Monday. Also, if you create an account, I believe they give you a free movie rental for that also. We are Redbox addicts!
We do have a Redbox, and I have yet to use it even though it is at the grocery store that I go to at least twice a week. I definitely need to take advantage of it - the only time I tried, it was out of the two movies on my list. Guess I have to get up earlier!
Old 04-07-2009, 03:32 PM   #130
Soon2B4
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'sMom View Post
We do have a Redbox, and I have yet to use it even though it is at the grocery store that I go to at least twice a week. I definitely need to take advantage of it - the only time I tried, it was out of the two movies on my list. Guess I have to get up earlier!
You can have the movies held for you online, but you can't use a free code when you hold them online. I will check to see which redbox has the movie I want and hold it with my card. When you get there, just swipe that card and they send out the movie. I usually do this with new releases so you are guaranteed to get it.

Aidan's Pre-trip report:
Old 04-07-2009, 03:56 PM   #131
StitchandPooh'sMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon2B4 View Post
You can have the movies held for you online, but you can't use a free code when you hold them online. I will check to see which redbox has the movie I want and hold it with my card. When you get there, just swipe that card and they send out the movie. I usually do this with new releases so you are guaranteed to get it.
DH prefers to get movies on demand through the cable company, but it is still $4. At least we don't have to pick up and return that way. I do need to start using Redbox - I seem to be the last holdout, and it is way cheaper than Blockbuster. It's not like I am never at the grocery store - it just requires a little planning. We don't rent too many movies this time of year - too much good TV to watch and too few movies that interest us, but we are taking a road trip to see family this week and the kids will appreciate some new movies to watch in the car.
Old 04-07-2009, 05:10 PM   #132
bear74
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
Check coupons.com. They have a bunch $5 off coupons on there for Hasbro games. Hopefully one of these coupons will work for you. Here is a list of the game coupons that I saw...

Gator Golf Game
Elefun
Twister Hopscotch
Sorry! Sliders
Guess Who? Extra
thanks, too bad none of them are for the card games

Last edited by bear74; 04-07-2009 at 10:38 PM.
bear74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 05:19 PM   #133
Soon2B4
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
Check coupons.com. They have a bunch $5 off coupons on there for Hasbro games. Hopefully one of these coupons will work for you. Here is a list of the game coupons that I saw...

Gator Golf Game
Elefun
Twister Hopscotch
Sorry! Sliders
Guess Who? Extra
Toy's 'R Us has a lot of these on sale 40% off for $12.99. If you take the flier, see if Target will price match. If not, Walmart will. I know they have Gator Golf and Elefun pictured.

Aidan's Pre-trip report:
Old 04-07-2009, 05:22 PM   #134
mamalle
DIS Veteran

just back-

got the lysol deal for $2.50
coffee mate was on sale for $2.74 and used my $1.00 coupon= $1.74
covergirl mascara on sale for $3.59 used my $1.00 coupon to bring it down to $2.59
caress for $3.29 $1.00 of to $2.29

I think that is it for me this week..
mamalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 06:07 PM   #135
Maggimus
DIS Veteran

Today was a good day! I got (all Johnson's products)
5- safety cotton swabs ( for babies)
2- baby lotions (not trial size)
3- Baby powders (2-cornstarch, 1-original)
1- Johnson's Travel Pack (with lots of trial sizes included)
3- trial size baby powders
3- trial size baby shampoo's

AND

1 Cascade Lemon Fresh Detergent box (powder)

My total was under $2.00!!

Saved over $30!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: