Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-06-2009, 07:19 PM   #106
marshallandcartersmo
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Too far from the beach
Posts: 5,254

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxiefern View Post
Where is the target coupon? Did you get it on your register tape?
go to afullcup.com and there's a target coupon generator there.
marshallandcartersmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:20 PM   #107
marshallandcartersmo
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Too far from the beach
Posts: 5,254

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtodis View Post
I got that coupon in my paper yesterday. I thought about using it for Easter basket stuffers as well! Great minds do think alike! I can't recall which coupon book it was in - we had 5 in our paper yesterday which was amazing!! I'm looking forward to my Target shopping this week to get the Easter basket stuff...I've been holding out and it's got to get done this week.

I also can't wait to go on Monday when stuff is 50% off!!
Thanks! I'll check the paper I get tomorrow. It's the one that gives me the SS flier.....hopefully it'll be in that one!
marshallandcartersmo is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-06-2009, 07:32 PM   #108
Lexxiefern
We were blown away
It will be nice to compare the 3
 
Lexxiefern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: SC
Posts: 3,580

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallandcartersmo View Post
go to afullcup.com and there's a target coupon generator there.
Thank you!
__________________
Lexxiefern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 08:39 PM   #109
wall*e2008
DIS Veteran
 
wall*e2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,894

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon2B4 View Post
Dunkin Donut's coffee is on sale for $6.00 and they have a $.75 off Target store coupon. There is a MFR coupon for $1.50 off. Final price ends up $3.75.

The MFR coupon was in the Red Plum coupons that get delivered in my mail during the week.
The $1.50 manufacturer coupon is off of two. I have the coupon and got it on Sunday.
wall*e2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 09:09 PM   #110
Soon2B4
DIS Veteran
 
Soon2B4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Strongsville, Ohio
Posts: 1,105

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall*e2008 View Post
The $1.50 manufacturer coupon is off of two. I have the coupon and got it on Sunday.
I didn't notice that and the cashier didn't have any problem scanning it.
__________________
Me (Steph) , DH , DS (5) , DS (2)

Aidan's Pre-trip report:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post33984742
Soon2B4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 09:22 PM   #111
JessRabbit
Mouseketeer
 
JessRabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 424

Will someone please post when the Easter merchandise is on sale? There are a few things I wanted but didn't want to pay full price.
Thanks
__________________
JessRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 09:29 PM   #112
Minnie M6
DIS Veteran
 
Minnie M6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 638

I got a Disney Mix Max Hannah Montana 2gb MP3 player today 75% off at my Target! It was originally $80.00 so I got it for $20.00. Hope it's good quality!
__________________
Amy DH
DS 11 DD 10;
Minnie M6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 09:37 PM   #113
Perditamarie
DIS Veteran
 
Perditamarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Manchester, NH
Posts: 3,072

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie M6 View Post
I got a Disney Mix Max Hannah Montana 2gb MP3 player today 75% off at my Target! It was originally $80.00 so I got it for $20.00. Hope it's good quality!

These are great. Before you go crazy trying to load a movie on it, check out:

http://magicdvdripper.com/

I believe there are some free download trials so you check it out prior to a purchase. This saved our sanity when we got our mix maxes and almost went crazy (well, ok dh) trying to follow the directions!

Also, I have found a 2 pack of 2gb sd cards at Big Lots for $9.
__________________
Perditamarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:50 PM   #114
Kycha
I'm a grouch with a heart
The raccoon wins
 
Kycha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: West Liberty, KY
Posts: 5,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear74 View Post
I did not get this coupon. bummer. I would love it for christmas stocking stuffers.
Check coupons.com. They have a bunch $5 off coupons on there for Hasbro games. Hopefully one of these coupons will work for you. Here is a list of the game coupons that I saw...

Gator Golf Game
Elefun
Twister Hopscotch
Sorry! Sliders
Guess Who? Extra
Kycha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:31 AM   #115
debraW76
DIS Veteran
 
debraW76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Alabama
Posts: 1,791

I need a coupon or the best place to buy Heelys. Any suggestions??
__________________
I'm Mu - My husband, Zeta - Alpha (10) - Chi (9) - Omicron (8) - Delta (7) - Tao (4)
debraW76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:38 AM   #116
Soon2B4
DIS Veteran
 
Soon2B4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Strongsville, Ohio
Posts: 1,105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
Check coupons.com. They have a bunch $5 off coupons on there for Hasbro games. Hopefully one of these coupons will work for you. Here is a list of the game coupons that I saw...

Gator Golf Game
Elefun
Twister Hopscotch
Sorry! Sliders
Guess Who? Extra
Does anyone know if Toy 'R Us takes printables? They have Elefun for $12 and with the $5 off, it would be a better price than I have found anywhere else.
__________________
Me (Steph) , DH , DS (5) , DS (2)

Aidan's Pre-trip report:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post33984742
Soon2B4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:35 AM   #117
PrincessMama605
DIS Veteran
 
PrincessMama605's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 811

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon2B4 View Post
Does anyone know if Toy 'R Us takes printables? They have Elefun for $12 and with the $5 off, it would be a better price than I have found anywhere else.
I would call your local TRU and ask. That's a great deal if they do!
PrincessMama605 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:38 AM   #118
Minnie M6
DIS Veteran
 
Minnie M6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 638

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perditamarie View Post
These are great. Before you go crazy trying to load a movie on it, check out:

http://magicdvdripper.com/

I believe there are some free download trials so you check it out prior to a purchase. This saved our sanity when we got our mix maxes and almost went crazy (well, ok dh) trying to follow the directions!

Also, I have found a 2 pack of 2gb sd cards at Big Lots for $9.
Thanks so much! I bookmarked the page with directions for downloading- I will definitely need it! I'm glad to hear you like the MP3.
__________________
Amy DH
DS 11 DD 10;
Minnie M6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:41 PM   #119
gaelicdancer84
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: western Ma
Posts: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon2B4 View Post
Target has both the Airwick Freshmatic and Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic starter kits on sale. They originally just over $11.00 on sale for $6.50. In the paper, they have manuf. coupons for $4 off of both. I was able to get some of each for $2.50 each. The refills alone are on sale for over $4.

i found the lysol one in sundays paper but where did the airwick one come from? i searched last weeks coupons too but only found one for glade?!
TIA!
gaelicdancer84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:25 PM   #120
Soon2B4
DIS Veteran
 
Soon2B4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Strongsville, Ohio
Posts: 1,105

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaelicdancer84 View Post
i found the lysol one in sundays paper but where did the airwick one come from? i searched last weeks coupons too but only found one for glade?!
TIA!
It was also in my Sunday paper in the SmartSource coupons. HTHs!
__________________
Me (Steph) , DH , DS (5) , DS (2)

Aidan's Pre-trip report:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post33984742
Soon2B4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright Š 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: