Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2009, 03:14 PM   #76
Soon2B4
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggimus View Post
Target has Johnson's Safety Swabs priced around $1.38. Use the $0.75/1 Target coupon here http://sites.target.com/site/en/supe...upons_specials stacked with the $1/1 Johnson's coupon here http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?...HM3r&xpsp=xpsp (or from the 3/1 inserts) to get these for free.

If your store allows you to use multiple Target coupons in one transaction, you could buy three swabs in one transaction and use 3 Target coupons plus this $3/3 coupon here. http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?...HM3r&xpsp=xpsp

**If anyone isnt going to use this deal and can print the Johnson & Johnson coupons and send them to me I would really appreciate it. I used my coupons on the buddy bars but would love to get some of these since im expecting in September! You will have to post here and let me know if you are willing to do it... and ill include my e-mail address (PMs are disabled at the moment).
I already printed my limit and used them prior to Target having the extra $.75 off. I did the q-tips and ended up paying around $.90 for 3 of them at Wal-Mart. Oh well, that's better than $3.90! The other thing to look for in Target clearance is the baby wash. Ours had a 20 oz bonus size of Johnson's Baby wash for $2.54. Use the $1 coupon and the $.75 and get it for $.79. I went back for more and it was all gone.

I wish I could get some more of those coupons myself! I have anywhere from 2-4 wks before I will be induced or c-section and have been stocking up.

Aidan's Pre-trip report:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post33984742
Soon2B4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 03:19 PM   #77
Soon2B4
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathaliabrown View Post
I am having problems printing the briks coupon??? I was told to change the =wg to =wi but I dont see that .... is anyone else having issues?
I copied part of the website and highlighted where the wi is that needs to be changed in coupons. Make sure to hit enter once you change it. Hope that helps. (I don't think the link below will work since it isn't the full website. Try it on another link from a previous post.)

bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=sdtledk37508219&bt=wi&o=9778&c=JB&p=YVciHM3r&xpsp=xpsp

Aidan's Pre-trip report:
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-03-2009, 07:11 PM   #78
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

My Targe wouldn't let me use a $1 off c/oon a 99c trial deodorant that was good on any size , she also tried to give me a hard time abou the $1.50 off 2 but conceded that oneI said to take off theother deodorant !! Idid well on the granola type bars that were on sale andI had $1 off c/os and I will be taking them for breakfsts at Disey next month!!
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
englishrose47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 08:59 AM   #79
dawnbu40
DIS Veteran

Hasbro Card Games B1G1 Coupon

If you got the coupon to buy1 get1 free out of Sunday's coupons Target has these for $5.24. Its a great deal to get 2 for 5.24. These would be great for Easter basket stuffers! I don't have little ones so I got 2 to put away for Toys for Tots next Christmas. I've also discovered that the cereal coupons on the bricks sites work on the single serving sizes. These normally sell for .97 so with the .55 off coupons they are .42! I bought several to take to WDW next month for DD's breakfasts.

dawnbu40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 09:10 AM   #80
Soon2B4
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnbu40 View Post
If you got the coupon to buy1 get1 free out of Sunday's coupons Target has these for $5.24. Its a great deal to get 2 for 5.24. These would be great for Easter basket stuffers! I don't have little ones so I got 2 to put away for Toys for Tots next Christmas. I've also discovered that the cereal coupons on the bricks sites work on the single serving sizes. These normally sell for .97 so with the .55 off coupons they are .42! I bought several to take to WDW next month for DD's breakfasts.
Are the coupons for the cereal able to be doubled? I wonder if I could go the grocery store and get them for free......

Aidan's Pre-trip report:
Old 04-04-2009, 09:26 AM   #81
dawnbu40
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon2B4 View Post
Are the coupons for the cereal able to be doubled? I wonder if I could go the grocery store and get them for free......
The coupon says "do not double or triple". It would have been nice to get them free but I've been doing so well with the freebies lately that I can't complain!

Old 04-04-2009, 10:55 AM   #82
pjtm
DIS Veteran

what games are included in the Hasbro section? Was the coupon last week? I need to go and dig it out!
pjtm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:41 PM   #83
KandiB47
It's kind of grossing me out to imagine eating stale keyboard crumbs
Tag toggler

Quote:
The coupon says "do not double or triple". It would have been nice to get them free but I've been doing so well with the freebies lately that I can't complain!
Most stores that double or triple coupons will still allow coupons that say this to be doubled or tripled

(as long as the coupon number starts with 5 and not 8)
AS Sp, Feb 96 /Our Disney Wedding Apr 24, 2004 /ASM, GF, SoG Apr 04 /DCL Magic, Eastern Carribean, May 04 /POFQ, Dec 05 /HHI, Aug 06 /SSR, Oct 07 (DS's 1st trip) /BCV, Dec 08/ DCL Magic, Western Caribbean, Apr 09 (5 yr anniversary) /AKV, Sept 09 /THV, BWV, Nov 10/CB,Vero Beach Jan 11/ OKW, DCL Dream, Oct 11 /DL & DCL Wonder, Mexican Riveria, Apr 12/New Year's Eve at BCV, SoG, Jan 13/OKW, Nov 13/AKV, Oct 14 (10 yr anniversary)/DCL Fantasy, Eastern Carribean, Apr 15
KandiB47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 03:47 PM   #84
dawnbu40
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjtm View Post
what games are included in the Hasbro section? Was the coupon last week? I need to go and dig it out!
They are the Hasbro card games. My Target had a Monopoly game, a Go Fish, a Little Pet Shop and some other one. The coupon had a pic of a Scrabble and at least one other.

Old 04-04-2009, 03:54 PM   #85
tikilyn
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggimus View Post
Purina One Natural Blends dog food in canisters (Not BAG)

These are clearanced to $3.12

use the $3.50 coupon http://www.giveabowl.com/home.aspx?LI=1 and your cashier may possibly give you overage! This is a great deal if your dog already uses this type of food. If not, stock up and donate it to your local shelter!
I have probably a stupid question about this coupon but I'm going to ask anyways. what did the coupon look like. I keep getting one to come up that is Purina one, red bag with black dog on it or I get the dog chow coupon. Does it matter which coupon I use? I told you it was a stupid question.
tikilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 05:46 PM   #86
sblick75
Earning My Ears

Thanks for creating this great Target thread. I feel like I spend all our paychecks there and am looking forward to some real savings.
sblick75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 06:19 PM   #87
pjtm
DIS Veteran

Quote:
They are the Hasbro card games. My Target had a Monopoly game, a Go Fish, a Little Pet Shop and some other one. The coupon had a pic of a Scrabble and at least one other.

Was the coupon in last week's paper? I don't think my area got it. I could not find it. Bummer.
pjtm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 06:37 PM   #88
LoriKutchey
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikilyn View Post
I have probably a stupid question about this coupon but I'm going to ask anyways. what did the coupon look like. I keep getting one to come up that is Purina one, red bag with black dog on it or I get the dog chow coupon. Does it matter which coupon I use? I told you it was a stupid question.
My coupon came up on the screen like yours (red bag black dog) but when it prints, it is just a generic coupon for $3.50 off ANY purina dog or cat food.
LoriKutchey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:20 AM   #89
erin.w
DIS Veteran

Here are some of my deals from last night:

Johnsons Buddies: $0.97, after $1.00 off coupon, $0.03 overage.
Johnson's Travel Set (baby shower gift): $2.79, after $0.75 target coupon and $1.00 manu. coupon: $1.04
Johnson's Baby wash: $2.19, after $0.75 target coupon and $1.00 manu. coupon: $0.44.
Clorox anywhere spray: on sale for $2.50, after $0.75 coupon: $1.75
Betty Crocker muffin mix: on sale for $1.67, after $0.40 manu. coupon: $1.27
Healthy Choice meals: $1.99 each x 2: cost $3 after $1 off coupon.
Tylenol 24 ct: $3.14 each: after $3.00 off two $3.28.

That's it for now. Just have to get the bf into the mode of buying what's on sale or we have coupons for rather than buying what he wants each week. He was impressed that we saved $11.09 this trip!
2006-POP 2007-SSR 2008-SSR/VWL and AKV 2009-SSR and AKV - CL 2010-AKV Flower+Garden Festival and Food/Wine Festival DFTW Planning Session 2011 - AKV DFTW, DCL Disneymoon Check out our Wishes TR: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2412269
2012 - Feb. AKL, May - AKL & DCL, Oct. BLT
erin.w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 04:45 PM   #90
marshallandcartersmo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Was the coupon in last week's paper? I don't think my area got it. I could not find it. Bummer.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm trying to figure out where the BOGO game coupon came from. And it is for any Hasbro game? This would be great for Easter baskets!! thanks!
marshallandcartersmo is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: