Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2009, 12:14 PM   #61
Braxtonsmom03
Earning My Ears

Aero Garden

Last night I was at Target and couldn't score the cheetos like I went for but did get an Aero Garden for $24.95, regualry $99.99!!! It was on an end cap in the home area. Now if I just could have gotten 2! My mother-in-law has been wanting one of these so bad so I guess I have to give it up
Braxtonsmom03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:00 PM   #62
Whitty
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braxtonsmom03 View Post
Last night I was at Target and couldn't score the cheetos like I went for but did get an Aero Garden for $24.95, regualry $99.99!!! It was on an end cap in the home area. Now if I just could have gotten 2! My mother-in-law has been wanting one of these so bad so I guess I have to give it up
Great find! I think I'm having Target withdrawls and might need to go and see if there are any bargains I just can't resist
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-02-2009, 10:59 AM   #63
nathaliabrown
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitty View Post
I'm trying to remember everything but here are a few highlights:

Calif. Pizza Kitchen frozen pizza on sale for $3.49 & used $1 coupon = $2.49 ea
Macaroni & Cheese box on sale for $0.39 & used $0.50 coupon = FREE
Tostitos Scoops on sales for $1.75 & used $1/2 coupon = $1.25 ea
Found $2 Gillette wash & used $2 coupon = FREE

I'm just getting used to really doing couponing and matching stores...so I thought I did pretty good
I have been trying to find the CK pizza coupons .... where do you get these? I have never had their frozen pizza but I looooove the restaurant so I would love to try them!
nathaliabrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:06 AM   #64
nathaliabrown
Mouseketeer

Also we eat the quaker oats muffin bars lke crazy .... does anyone know of any coupons for them?
Old 04-02-2009, 11:08 AM   #65
gaelicdancer84
Earning My Ears

subscribing

thanks everyone! i got cheetos and 2 buddy bars for $0.29
still cant find the gillette ...ill keep searchin!
gaelicdancer84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:02 PM   #66
Whitty
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathaliabrown View Post
I have been trying to find the CK pizza coupons .... where do you get these? I have never had their frozen pizza but I looooove the restaurant so I would love to try them!
Target mailed me a bunch for the grand opening of our new store.....
Old 04-03-2009, 12:32 PM   #67
gaelicdancer84
Earning My Ears

deals!

my target let me usse every coupon with overage!!
target trip last night:
hello kitty travel size band aids .99 ($1 coupon)
2 purell travel size .99each ($2/2 coupon)
reach toothbrush .97 ($1 coupon)
reach toothbush .97 & floss 2.31 ($3/2 coupon)
purina 1 dog food 3.35 ($3.50 coupon)
cheetos 1.29

i had the cheetos target coupon but the cashier went to scan it last and my total would have been negative so she wouldnt take it. i ended up paying $0.92 for everything!

my friend got the purell, cheetos, dog food and pounce cat treats 2@ .99 ($1.50/2 coupon). the cashier rang it in wrong told my friend she owed $3.29
my friend is new at coupons so didnt question the cashier but asked me. we went back to the register and realized she never rang in the dog food coupon. the supervisor told her to refund it. they refunded the whole $3.50 coupon (overage) so my friend made $0.24 fron shopping at target last night!
THANK U EVERYONE!!!!!
gaelicdancer84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:36 PM   #68
MOM POPPINS
I keep getting SOUVENIRS (wink) when I go to WDW!

Where is the cheetos coupon.. I don't see it any longer on full cup but it has not expried yet. any thoughts?

Me DH DD24 DD19 DD16 DD13 DS11
2000 Dixie Landing HIFS '01 Contemporary/Dolphin 2 Trips '02 Dolphin '03 Dolphin '04 BWV/WLV '05 BWV/BCV 2 Trips '06 BWV/Dolphin/Saratoga/OKW 3 Trips '07 BWV/SSR 2 trips '08 BWV May/November '09 BWV March/May/Nov 10 20th. POR AKL Villa's May 11BWV September 11 BWV January 12 AKL Villa's May 12 SSR December 12 May 13 AKL BC Sept 13AKL March 14 OKW June 14Boardwalk January 15

MOM POPPINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:40 PM   #69
Maggimus
DIS Veteran

Johnson's Baby Swabs

Target has Johnson's Safety Swabs priced around $1.38. Use the $0.75/1 Target coupon here http://sites.target.com/site/en/supe...upons_specials stacked with the $1/1 Johnson's coupon here http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?...HM3r&xpsp=xpsp (or from the 3/1 inserts) to get these for free.

If your store allows you to use multiple Target coupons in one transaction, you could buy three swabs in one transaction and use 3 Target coupons plus this $3/3 coupon here. http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?...HM3r&xpsp=xpsp

**If anyone isnt going to use this deal and can print the Johnson & Johnson coupons and send them to me I would really appreciate it. I used my coupons on the buddy bars but would love to get some of these since im expecting in September! You will have to post here and let me know if you are willing to do it... and ill include my e-mail address (PMs are disabled at the moment).

Last edited by Maggimus; 04-03-2009 at 12:59 PM.
Maggimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:46 PM   #70
luvdzne
Mouseketeer
Will run and hide if you bring out a sewing machine!
My kids bribed the Tag Fairy to keep their mom busy so they can stay up late

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggimus View Post
Target has Johnson's Safety Swabs priced around $1.38. Use the $0.75/1 Target coupon here http://sites.target.com/site/en/supe...upons_specials stacked with the $1/1 Johnson's coupon here http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?...HM3r&xpsp=xpsp (or from the 3/1 inserts) to get these for free.

If your store allows you to use multiple Target coupons in one transaction, you could buy three swabs in one transaction and use 3 Target coupons plus this $3/3 coupon here. http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?...HM3r&xpsp=xpsp

**If anyone isnt going to use this deal and can print the Johnson & Johnson coupons and send them to me I would really appreciate it. I used my coupons on the buddy bars but would love to get some of these since im expecting in September! You will have to post here and let me know if you are willing to do it... and ill include my e-mail address (PMs are disabled at the moment).
None of your links are working for me. The target one says not found and the bricks one say error.
luvdzne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:49 PM   #71
luvdzne
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM POPPINS View Post
Where is the cheetos coupon.. I don't see it any longer on full cup but it has not expried yet. any thoughts?

I printed mine off yesterday. I think it was on pg 2.
Old 04-03-2009, 01:00 PM   #72
Maggimus
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvdzne View Post
None of your links are working for me. The target one says not found and the bricks one say error.
I apologize. I think they are fixed now!
Old 04-03-2009, 01:25 PM   #73
luvdzne
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I apologize. I think they are fixed now!
That worked, thanks! Now let me get this straight (I'm fairly new to this) I can use the Target Johnson's coupon on q-tips?
Old 04-03-2009, 01:31 PM   #74
nathaliabrown
Mouseketeer

Quote:

I am having problems printing the briks coupon??? I was told to change the =wg to =wi but I dont see that .... is anyone else having issues?
Old 04-03-2009, 02:47 PM   #75
tinkermom23
DIS Veteran

Target Deals...
My DH now refuses to go into Target with me and it's all thanks to YOU!!! He seems to think it is embarassing when I hand over 10+ coupons at the register. I LOVE it!!

Anyway, so I had a "me only" shopping trip last night and used the last of my purell $2/2 - 3 more bags of cheetos, by the way, they were a bonus size so 2 free oz.- - and I finally had a use for my Crayola coupons that came in the mail - they had cute Sidewalk chalk in the Easter stuff for $1.50 and I had a Q for $1 off -

Oh, one more great deal... at the checkouts are the Fugi disposable cameras with flash...they are on clearence for $2.48. I give them to my DS9 friends for B-day or whatever, and they are great to send to camp so the real cameras don't get lost! (I bought 6 last night!)

THANK YOU BUDGET BOARD!!!!!!!

Last edited by tinkermom23; 04-03-2009 at 02:49 PM. Reason: typo
tinkermom23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: