Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2009, 05:27 AM   #31
disneediva
Beware the BFF's

My Target refused to let me use the cheetos coupon yesterday.They told me it had to be the cheetos on the picture.

Vote BRAD PITT for Mayor of NOLA!!
disneediva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 05:41 AM   #32
dawnbu40
DIS Veteran

In yesterday's newspaper coupons there was a coupon for .75 off of Suave antiperspirant/deodarant. Target has these in the area with the travel sized items. I picked up 2 for .24 each!!Perfect for our upcoming trip!
Register to remove

Old 03-30-2009, 06:28 AM   #33
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

I know next week whenI am off I am taking my DGKs on a field trip to Target!!
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
englishrose47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:46 AM   #34
aprhj
Second to the right and straight on til morning

Leapster game and coupon

Target has 2 games for the Leapster for $15- Jedi Math and Wall-E, the rest were just under $19.00 at our Target. Coupons.com has a $5 off coupon for a Leapster game in the entertainment section. Sale price of Jedi Math or Wall-E minus the $5 off coupon= $10, can't beat that for a Leapster game.

My Target also had some 100 piece Speed Racer puzzels for $.98 on one of the clearance end caps.

1981- 1 day at MK
1988- 1 day at MK & 1 at EPCOT
1991- 1 day at MK
1998- Port Orleans then, POFQ now
2008- AKL
2009- POFQ
2012- split Value resort then AKL, I'm planning and hubby will agree by then- hubby agrees we are going!!!!!!
2013- split-1 week off site, 1 week WL CL
aprhj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:10 AM   #35
debraW76
DIS Veteran

Posted this on the other thread before I realized the wal-mart/target thread was seperated. Got all of this from Target yesterday!

Had to get some baby items for a shower today. Came out with a lot more but still didn't spend too much. The first three items were for the shower gift.

$6.99 after coupon Johnson's baby gift set -
$1.19 after coupon Johnson's Baby powder
$1.54 after coupon Johnson's Baby Bed Time lotion two pack
Free after coupon Johnson's Bath buddies
$0.39 after coupons Pledge Multipurpose Cleaner
$3.14 Hanes 3 pack sock - Clearance
$1.98 ProSpirit 3-pack socks - Clearance
$0.37 each for two Purell Hand sanitizer (small size not trial)
Free Suave Body Wash (coupon)
$0.54 after coupon AquaFresh Extreme Toothcare
$2.24 Clearance S'mores Maker
$0.34 each for two Tissue Paper (on Clearance)
$0.13 each for three Rulers for school next year (on clearance)

All of that for $18.66 before 10% tax
I know that some of you do a lot better than that but I am quite proud of myself
Old 03-30-2009, 09:26 AM   #36
pilesoflaundry
it doesn't get scratched as often as I like

I didn't hit my usual target and I got coupon attitude. Cashier wouldn't take my $1/1 ANY johnson's body care or lotion something like that, anyway it says any and doesn't exclude trials. I picked up 3 of the .97 trial soft lotions in the bins. Said no, manager said no. I pointed out she could adjust the coupon to .97 or she could charge me $1, still said no. And then the cashier grunted at me! I know and had the policy with me but it was pointless arguing with them so I made them void them off and I will get them at another target or at walmart.

Then she wouldn't scan my $1.25/1 pledge insert coupon, she took the target $1 off. I said aren't you going to scan that one and she said you only bought 1 item. I told her you can use them together and suddenly she realized she could scan it. I wonder if she thought I didn't know the policy. I love the dusters btw! I wish I could get back there with more coupons before the $2.50 price cut ends.

The funny thing is she didn't bat an eye at the entire $1 overage I got using the $3/2 any johnson's first aid items coupon. I bought 2 trial kits at .99 each. But yet .03 on some lotion was a call a manager issue. (it's a blinkie that doesn't exclude trial items)

$1 10 ct. hello kitty trial size bandaids use $1/1 ANY bandaid product (came from an insert, expires in may, wish I had more or remember which week it's from, the newer ones all exclude trials) They were on an endcap next to the trial bins.

This target was out of the .97 reach toothbrushes and didn't carry the gillette bodywash so I was really bummed all around!

My knight in shining armor turned out to be a soldier in combat boots.

WDW June 2008, 2009x2 June and Sept., Sept. 2011
DL and DCA June 2013
pilesoflaundry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:39 AM   #37
marshallandcartersmo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilesoflaundry View Post
I didn't hit my usual target and I got coupon attitude. Cashier wouldn't take my $1/1 ANY johnson's body care or lotion something like that, anyway it says any and doesn't exclude trials. I picked up 3 of the .97 trial soft lotions in the bins. Said no, manager said no. I pointed out she could adjust the coupon to .97 or she could charge me $1, still said no. And then the cashier grunted at me! I know and had the policy with me but it was pointless arguing with them so I made them void them off and I will get them at another target or at walmart.

Then she wouldn't scan my $1.25/1 pledge insert coupon, she took the target $1 off. I said aren't you going to scan that one and she said you only bought 1 item. I told her you can use them together and suddenly she realized she could scan it. I wonder if she thought I didn't know the policy. I love the dusters btw! I wish I could get back there with more coupons before the $2.50 price cut ends.

The funny thing is she didn't bat an eye at the entire $1 overage I got using the $3/2 any johnson's first aid items coupon. I bought 2 trial kits at .99 each. But yet .03 on some lotion was a call a manager issue. (it's a blinkie that doesn't exclude trial items)

$1 10 ct. hello kitty trial size bandaids use $1/1 ANY bandaid product (came from an insert, expires in may, wish I had more or remember which week it's from, the newer ones all exclude trials) They were on an endcap next to the trial bins.

This target was out of the .97 reach toothbrushes and didn't carry the gillette bodywash so I was really bummed all around!
Can you tell me where you got that coupon? thanks
marshallandcartersmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:44 AM   #38
newtodis
Disney Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon2B4 View Post
I went to Target today to buy little things for my son's Easter basket and for when I have the baby. They had the Color Wonder packs in the ad for $4 (regularly $4.99) in with the Easter merchandise. I found Diego and Cars. For the heck of it I scanned them to verify the price. The Cars book rang up for $1.24, not $4. I bought several to put up even though they are all the same since he is young and doesn't really care. It comes with a small 15 page book and 3 color wonder markers.
What a find! I'll have to head to Target on my lunch hour!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nena View Post
I found the $2 Gillette Body Wash and with my $2 off coupon it was FREE!! I was so excited to finally find them!! So I got 6 and left plent on the endcap.
I have/had some of those coupons to use as well. Hopefully my Target has the right size!

Quote:
Originally Posted by semo233 View Post
I went to Target today, armed with many coupons. I did get lots of free items, but was dissapointed that they did not carry the J&J Bath Buddies. I had both Target coupon and Mfg coupon and it would have been a money maker.
When I checked out, I had $38 worth of coupons!
I meant to check out my Target for those but have the coupons with me to check them out today at lunch. Hopefully they have them. If not, it'll have to be off to Walmart tonight or tomorrow to see if they have them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mombare View Post
And we have new Target coupons online today!! I thought I saw Dole Salad on sale this week, and there is a $1 off coupon online!
We went last night armed with Mott's coupons and such - I ended up with $42 in coupons at Target, and $26 at Walmart! My DH was quite impressed, although a bit embarrassed at the check out!
Yay for new coupons!

That's great you were able to save so much with coupons!! I know how your DH feels - mine is the same way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilesoflaundry View Post

Sorry about the coupon attitude! I got that Saturday at Target as well...over the 2 cent overage on the purell (marked 99 cents with the $2/2 coupon). Seriously?? When she called the manager over the girl looked at her and told her to "just take it!". Thank goodness. I knew I wasn't doing anything "wrong". I guess that's why I get upset - I followed the rules now I want you cashier to follow them too and let me have my stuff!

Nov/Dec PTR: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post35542292
Planning a mid Nov - mid Dec trip? Check out our thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2399320
newtodis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:44 AM   #39
pilesoflaundry
it doesn't get scratched as often as I like

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallandcartersmo View Post
Can you tell me where you got that coupon? thanks
It's a blinkie, they are from over a month ago and from what I know the machines are either gone or the ones that were restocked now exclude trial sizes. Smartsource rotates them. I originally got them from kroger and have been using them at cvs for 3 free ones (you have to spend the full 3 or they adjust them down) It's free bandaids! Or I use them at walmart or target for the $1 overage.

Smartsource online had a printable for awhile but I printed the max amount on those so I don't know if it's still there. Look for the j&j first aid coupon and make sure it doesn't exclude trial sizes. It's a little trial kit.

My knight in shining armor turned out to be a soldier in combat boots.

WDW June 2008, 2009x2 June and Sept., Sept. 2011
DL and DCA June 2013
pilesoflaundry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:44 AM   #40
Sunik35
Earning My Ears

Savings

Great Page... Can't wait to start saving some more money...
Thanks
Sunik35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 04:13 PM   #41
BuzzPrincessMom
Mouseketeer

I saved $28 today at Target.

Used the Free card game coupon that was in my USA Weekend edition in Sunday's paper.

Used Target coupon for clothes and socks

BuzzPrincessMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:02 PM   #42
kellia
DIS Veteran

does anyone have a link to the Target coupon generator? Thanks!
kellia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:15 PM   #43
newtodis
Disney Lover!

http://sites.target.com/site/en/supe...upons_specials

In case the link doesn't work, you can go to www.target.com and go to the bottom of that page. The thing you want to click on is "Grocery Coupons" in the first column, second or third choice down the list.

Nov/Dec PTR: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post35542292
Planning a mid Nov - mid Dec trip? Check out our thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2399320
newtodis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:23 PM   #44
cmac609
DIS Veteran

Subscribing

I love Target...

DH, :: Me: ds11, ds9, ds2
7/2006 Polynesian (Samoa) (First Time), 7/2011 Polynesian (Hawaii)
7/2008 Polynesian (Samoa) & Universal Lowes Royal Pacific & 12/2008 Pop Century
7/2009 Polynesian (Hawaii)
7/2010 Polynesian (Hawaii) & Universal Lowes Royal Pacific
cmac609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 09:28 AM   #45
Whitty
DIS Veteran

We just had a brand new Target open by my house with some really great deals plus coupons...I made out like a bandit

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: