Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2009, 12:05 AM   #151
tinytink
DIS Veteran

Does anyone have the $10 off $100 electronics coupon or know where I can print one out? Thank.
2006 Castaway Cay Double Dip
2004 DCL Eastern Caribbean's First Trip to Antigua
tinytink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:49 AM   #152
kellyg403
She changes friends like she changes underwear
NEVER GO INTO THE BOWELS OF HELL aka teenager bedroom WITHOUT TURNING ON THE LIGHTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggimus View Post
Are C/O's, coupons?

The target generator on the target.com website does have some of the coupons... however, they only keep the coupons on there for a few weeks-- not until they expire. Thats when you can find them online somewhere like a full cup. Their online target generator holds all of the active target coupons and you can print them there. Hope that helped- not sure if thats what you were asking or not.

I know this is the target thread, but I had seen an earlier post where you were looking for a good deal on Tucks. My CVS has them on clearance for 1.50. The girl was putting the tag up yesterday. I thought of you right away! Hope your CVS did the same. I didn't get the size, was in a hurry but thought with a good MFC could be a good deal for you!

Kelly
kellyg403 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-09-2009, 10:43 AM   #153
gaelicdancer84
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon2B4 View Post
It was also in my Sunday paper in the SmartSource coupons. HTHs!

Thanks! looks like we didnt get that coupon here but im going to use the lysol one on my target trip today! thanks all!
gaelicdancer84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 11:22 AM   #154
Maggimus
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyg403 View Post
I know this is the target thread, but I had seen an earlier post where you were looking for a good deal on Tucks. My CVS has them on clearance for 1.50. The girl was putting the tag up yesterday. I thought of you right away! Hope your CVS did the same. I didn't get the size, was in a hurry but thought with a good MFC could be a good deal for you!

Kelly
Thanks!! Now I just need some of the $2 off coupons that are out!
Old 04-09-2009, 01:43 PM   #155
Maggimus
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Kelly
Do you happen to know if those were trial sizes?
Old 04-09-2009, 04:16 PM   #156
kellyg403
She changes friends like she changes underwear
NEVER GO INTO THE BOWELS OF HELL aka teenager bedroom WITHOUT TURNING ON THE LIGHTS

Quote:
Do you happen to know if those were trial sizes?
I would say no. They were orginally 3.49 if that helps!

Kelly
kellyg403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:05 AM   #157
tinytink
DIS Veteran

Just a tip but if you are into using those reusable grocery bags check out the greeting card section of your target for the limited edition gift cards that come with a free reusable grocery bag, put $5 on it and then you can turn around and use the gift card for your purchase. I just picked up 6 bags that Target usually sells for $.99. HTH
Old 04-11-2009, 06:58 PM   #158
erin.w
DIS Veteran

Any good deals for the coming week?
2006-POP 2007-SSR 2008-SSR/VWL and AKV 2009-SSR and AKV - CL 2010-AKV Flower+Garden Festival and Food/Wine Festival DFTW Planning Session 2011 - AKV DFTW, DCL Disneymoon Check out our Wishes TR: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2412269
2012 - Feb. AKL, May - AKL & DCL, Oct. BLT
erin.w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 09:34 PM   #159
Maggimus
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytink View Post
Just a tip but if you are into using those reusable grocery bags check out the greeting card section of your target for the limited edition gift cards that come with a free reusable grocery bag, put $5 on it and then you can turn around and use the gift card for your purchase. I just picked up 6 bags that Target usually sells for $.99. HTH
What do you mean put $5 on it? Where exactly are these limited edition cards? I read this on one of my other boards a few days ago but didnt find the cards. My Target has like 3 isles front and back of cards-- and i couldnt figure out what the $5 part was about.
Old 04-11-2009, 09:36 PM   #160
Maggimus
DIS Veteran

Market Pantry Fruit Snacks..

Quote:
Originally Posted by erin.w View Post
Any good deals for the coming week?
go to Target.com and under "grocery coupons" at the botton (Target Coupon Generator) theres a $1.00 off Market Pantry Fruit Snacks. You can either get the .82 cent Market Pantry Fruit Snacks (an impulse by near the register) free with overage, or buy the boxes (Strawberry, Fruit, or Tropical) with 10 packs in each for .52 cents. I got 2 boxes-- the Strawberry are really good and my mom bought one of each and liked them all.
Old 04-11-2009, 10:38 PM   #161
tinkermom23
DIS Veteran

Quote:
What do you mean put $5 on it? Where exactly are these limited edition cards? I read this on one of my other boards a few days ago but didnt find the cards. My Target has like 3 isles front and back of cards-- and i couldnt figure out what the $5 part was about.
I looked last night and at our Target, on an endcap by the cards, they have the little gift cards you just put $$ on. There is one that has a reusable shopping bag folded to the size of the giftcard.

HTH
Old 04-11-2009, 11:16 PM   #162
tinytink
DIS Veteran

Thanks for clarifying. What I did was split my order in two, first I got the gift card with the reusable grocery bag put the min $$ on it which at Target is $5, then I turned around and used those same gift cards to pay for my other purchase. I feel bad about just taking the gift card and not putting any $$ on it so I just used the giftcard for myself.
Old 04-12-2009, 03:25 AM   #163
stitchlovestink
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Kelly
Yeah, our CVS marked those down about 4 or 5 weeks ago. The ones here were travel sized pkgs. There's a coupon out there for a couple of months ago that doesn't expire until 6/1 or 6/30 and it was good for $3 off of 1. the Q was good for one of 4 or 5 diff prod made by the same manu. I had saved them for one of the other prod, but when I saw I could use them on those, I bought some for the $1.50 overage.
stitchlovestink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 03:36 AM   #164
stitchlovestink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'sMom View Post
My Target deals of the day:

Fusion Power razor - $7.94 - $4 Target coupon (came in a mailing) - $2 Fusion coupon (from P&G saver? in the paper) = $1.94

Gillette Shaving cream 1.89 - $1 Gillette coupon from P&G coupon book = $0.89

I got both for $2.83 out of pocket, and I got a $5 Target gift card for purchasing them together.

I also got the Pooh movie and Bedtime Stories DVDs using the $5 printable coupon and got a $10 Target gift card - almost like BOGO.

I also got Madagascar 2 for 6.99 and Space Buddies for 13.99. The Madagascar 2 is a great deal - we haven't seen it yet and would have paid $4 to rent it. Space Buddies was more of an impulse buy and I probably could have found it cheaper, but that's OK. Convenience counts for something!
I got this too. I was thrilled at the price because there is a $5 mir w/ the purchase of Madagascar 2 and 2 birdseye viola bags. I got my birdseye bags at Food Lion about a month ago when they had them for 1.99 a bag on a two day special. So I already have my upcs stapled to the rebate.
stitchlovestink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:16 AM   #165
PrincesCJM
DIS Veteran

Fyi

Target this week does not have a printed sales flyer. However, there are still items on sale in the store.
Two trips as a child 5/04 - Offsite 8/07 - Offsite/ASSp. DH's first trip. 8/09 - POFQ for honeymoon. 4/11 - Pop Century for our 3rd trip together! 7/11 - Offsite for STS-135 Launch seen from KSCVC 7/13 - Pop Century. DS's first trip! 4/2015 - ASMo

PrincesCJM is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: