Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2009, 04:01 PM   #466
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacikristine View Post
BCV! How exciting! Even though it'll be sad to leave the cruise, it'll be so, so good to be at such a gorgeous resort Day 8 sounds amazing!! Can't believe we're SOOO close!
I know! A little less than 3 weeks to go, can you believe it???

I'm really looking forward to BCV. I can't wait to see that pool in person!

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Sept 2015 ASMu ~ August 2013 GF ~ Oct 2012 AKL ~ April 2011 DL Paradise Pier ~ Oct 2010 POP ~ Sept 2009 WL/DCL/BCV ~ Nov 2008 RPR Universal ~ Jan 2008 POP ~ April 2007 POP ~ Jan 2006 POP
Old 09-01-2009, 09:56 AM   #467
princess_momma
DIS Veteran

HAPPY SEPTEMBER!!!

Now we can all officially say "I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD THIS MONTH!!"
Life Is Way Too Short to Take It Slow - Oct 2013 TR

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-01-2009, 12:28 PM   #468
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_momma View Post
HAPPY SEPTEMBER!!!

Now we can all officially say "I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD THIS MONTH!!"
19 days to go!! I was so excited when I woke up this morning, flipped my Calendar to September, and saw DISNEY WORLD written down!

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Sept 2015 ASMu ~ August 2013 GF ~ Oct 2012 AKL ~ April 2011 DL Paradise Pier ~ Oct 2010 POP ~ Sept 2009 WL/DCL/BCV ~ Nov 2008 RPR Universal ~ Jan 2008 POP ~ April 2007 POP ~ Jan 2006 POP
Old 09-01-2009, 12:57 PM   #469
DSNYGRL_JKS2006
Mouseketeer

YAY GIRL!!! September.. man it feels weird.. seeing all the Halloween stuff out.. even some XMAS stuff at place but I felt like Summer just began.. but honestly... I love that its Fall/Winter almost because I love the weather and snow.. and love wearing my UGGs LOL!! haven't worn them for awhile im going crazy LOL!

I can officially say I'm leaving NEXT MONTH!! October 29-November 5
Old 09-01-2009, 03:44 PM   #470
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNYGRL_JKS2006 View Post
YAY GIRL!!! September.. man it feels weird.. seeing all the Halloween stuff out.. even some XMAS stuff at place but I felt like Summer just began.. but honestly... I love that its Fall/Winter almost because I love the weather and snow.. and love wearing my UGGs LOL!! haven't worn them for awhile im going crazy LOL!

I can officially say I'm leaving NEXT MONTH!! October 29-November 5
I love Halloween! It's one of my favorite holidays. I love seeing all of that stuff out. It feels like fall here today, I love it. And I'm wearing my Uggs!

Little too early to think about Christmas! haha

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Old 09-01-2009, 03:49 PM   #471
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Day 9

It's September!

Can you believe it??? I used to dread September. Summer was over and you had to go back to school. Not anymore! I was so excited to wake up this morning and flip that calendar page over. I'm going to Disney this month! And since we're in the teens today, I thought I'd continue on with my days...

Disney Day 9

Today is Food and Wine Festival day! I'm really excited about this; I've never been there before! I think to start off the day, we're going to hang out at the FABULOUS Stormalong Bay again. Then we'll head over to Epcot since we have a 2pm lunch ADR at San Angel Inn. Honestly, I'm not even sure we'll need it with all the food for the festival! But our plan is to have lunch there, do some rides, and then hit the carts for dinner. On the way back from Epcot, I think I want to stop at Beaches n Cream. The pictures I've seen of their ice cream....wowza! Looks amazing! Kitchen Sink anyone?

This will be our last full day at Disney.

19 days to go!!! And only 10 days of work left!

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Old 09-01-2009, 04:18 PM   #472
Rora
I'm the needy, sexy Unicorn fruit-hating Ballerina
I just eat it. I bite into it.

YAY for the F&WF!!! Honestly, you probably won't need that ADR (you're going to be STUFFED!!) but it's good to just keep it.

The food is sooo good at the carts but you need to save room for Beaches n Cream. Seriously. You aren't allowed to come home until you have their ice cream!!

Day 9 is a little bittersweet since it's the last full day but at least you will be ending on a happy, full(!!) note!
Old 09-02-2009, 12:01 AM   #473
DSNYGRL_JKS2006
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
I love Halloween! It's one of my favorite holidays. I love seeing all of that stuff out. It feels like fall here today, I love it. And I'm wearing my Uggs!

Little too early to think about Christmas! haha

Speaking of Halloween.. its my birthday!! Yup born Halloween night 1985.. funny thing is it stormed that night my mom said while she was in the hospital.. funny.. stormy night in PA on October 31.. ALSO the fire alarm went off and lights went off and guess who arrived.. firefighters right??
I joke to my boyfriend and say to him " that was a sign, firefighters coming to the hospital the night I was born ". 20 years later when I was 20 years old is when I met my boyfriend and future husband! ....

My boyfriend is a firefighter! Iam so proud of him and love him so much & what he does! He is and has been a volunteer firefighter for 7 years..hes a 911 dispatcher for his full time job and is working to become a professional paid firefighter

LOL sorry just a little story behind me and Halloween

Its funny that I love the Fall/Winter so much, coming from someone who lived in Florida worked for Disney and loves Florida and the weather so much haha. Its funny I can deal with either weather places in PA and FL.. the only thind I'd say in FL id miss is snow.. but other than that Im probably the only crazy person who loves both FL and PA weather. But I
<3 wearing hoodies, I live in them all Fall and Winter, I had my parents bring home a new Disney sweatshirt(they just came home August 25 from the land and sea Disney Cruise!).. its so nice.. already wore it once haha.. its says 2009 across the front with characters all over and its navy blue I was planning on havin it in time to wear in Oct-Nov down there! haha ur just like me .. UGGs.. cant think of anything better lol

Yeah OMG seems like its to early for XMAS but girl once Halloween even passes XMAS decorations everywhere!!! and its going to be time to do some major shopping haha..

yay your almost there!!!!!

Last edited by DSNYGRL_JKS2006; 09-02-2009 at 12:06 AM.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:32 AM   #474
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rora View Post
YAY for the F&WF!!! Honestly, you probably won't need that ADR (you're going to be STUFFED!!) but it's good to just keep it.

The food is sooo good at the carts but you need to save room for Beaches n Cream. Seriously. You aren't allowed to come home until you have their ice cream!!

Day 9 is a little bittersweet since it's the last full day but at least you will be ending on a happy, full(!!) note!
I know we're going to be VERY full! At least I will be. Joe is like a bottomless pit. Maybe if I hold off going to Beaches n Cream....I never have to come home!

How is school going, btw? Have you finished? We don't talk as much anymore cause the Unicorn thread is RIP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNYGRL_JKS2006 View Post
Speaking of Halloween.. its my birthday!! Yup born Halloween night 1985.. funny thing is it stormed that night my mom said while she was in the hospital.. funny.. stormy night in PA on October 31.. ALSO the fire alarm went off and lights went off and guess who arrived.. firefighters right??
I joke to my boyfriend and say to him " that was a sign, firefighters coming to the hospital the night I was born ". 20 years later when I was 20 years old is when I met my boyfriend and future husband! ....

My boyfriend is a firefighter! Iam so proud of him and love him so much & what he does! He is and has been a volunteer firefighter for 7 years..hes a 911 dispatcher for his full time job and is working to become a professional paid firefighter

LOL sorry just a little story behind me and Halloween

Its funny that I love the Fall/Winter so much, coming from someone who lived in Florida worked for Disney and loves Florida and the weather so much haha. Its funny I can deal with either weather places in PA and FL.. the only thind I'd say in FL id miss is snow.. but other than that Im probably the only crazy person who loves both FL and PA weather. But I
<3 wearing hoodies, I live in them all Fall and Winter, I had my parents bring home a new Disney sweatshirt(they just came home August 25 from the land and sea Disney Cruise!).. its so nice.. already wore it once haha.. its says 2009 across the front with characters all over and its navy blue I was planning on havin it in time to wear in Oct-Nov down there! haha ur just like me .. UGGs.. cant think of anything better lol

Yeah OMG seems like its to early for XMAS but girl once Halloween even passes XMAS decorations everywhere!!! and its going to be time to do some major shopping haha..

yay your almost there!!!!!
That could not have been a coincidence! It was meant to be! That's awesome that your birthday is on Halloween. My birthday is in October too! On the 5th. Right when hockey season begins which is perfect for me because I am a HUGE Rangers fan. It's funny because I was born on the exact date the Devils played their first game ever and I hate them!

I love the fall but I do NOT like winter, at all. I hate snow lol. Used to love it when I was a kid cause I didn't have to shovel or drive in it. Growing older, it's lost it's fun! Maybe I'll like it again when I have kids!

I can't believe I'll be there in less than 3 weeks!

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Old 09-02-2009, 09:35 AM   #475
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Yay!

So I've been obsessively checking on my passport status because I applied for it a little on the late side. 6 weeks before our cruise date and I was starting to worry I wouldn't get it on time. But when I checked online this morning, it said it's been mailed! I should have it around the 7th. One step closer to the trip!

18 days to go!

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Old 09-02-2009, 09:38 AM   #476
crocko
DVC Member

Woohoo!!! Hope it comes in soon.

And yay for being in the teens!
Saratoga Springs (2008, 2011)
Animal Kingdom Lodge (2009)
Old Key West (2009)
Beach Club (2010, 2011)
Wilderness Lodge (2011)
Old 09-02-2009, 09:46 AM   #477
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocko View Post
Woohoo!!! Hope it comes in soon.

And yay for being in the teens!
One less thing to worry about!

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Old 09-02-2009, 10:45 AM   #478
stacikristine
DIS Veteran

Yay about the passport!! And your F&WF day sounds GREAT! We were at Disney during F&WF in 06, and everything just looked so yummy. I'm sure you'll find PLENTY to eat for dinner

Dec 2012 Animal Kingdom VillasSept 2009 Animal Kingdom Villas (PTR) (TR: 1st Trip as Mr. & Mrs.) Oct 2006 POP Century June 2003 Fort Wilderness Campground July 1989 Off-site

Old 09-02-2009, 10:56 AM   #479
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacikristine View Post
Yay about the passport!! And your F&WF day sounds GREAT! We were at Disney during F&WF in 06, and everything just looked so yummy. I'm sure you'll find PLENTY to eat for dinner
I was looking at the menu for the carts from last year; I'm sure this year's will be similar. The Polish cart caught my eye. I looooove pierogies!!

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Old 09-02-2009, 11:07 AM   #480
princess_momma
DIS Veteran

It is too early for Christmas, you are right! I went to hobby lobby a week or so ago and they had their FULL Christmas section up. Not just phasing it in, they had aisle after aisle of rows with Christmas trees and wreaths and everything...in a way, I think it makes Christmas season less special when you start it too early, because then it just drags on and on! I love Christmas, but not yet!!

As for Halloween, I'm so excited for it this year! Halloween is Landon's last first holiday!! He was born a month and day after you...November 6th! I had the funniest Halloween last year, I LOVED it.

I went up to a college town here and was the DD for some of my friends. I got so much attention. Everyone thought it was a costume since I was ALL tummy (and it was 5 days before my due date!). I was wearing a dress with a tiara, just because so some people thought I was a pregnant prom queen. Other people thought I was Sarah Palin's daughter. lol. And of course, lots guessed Juno. All the drunk college kids would make such huge deals when I would tell them I was due in less than week, it was hilarious.

Then one of my friends kept trying to get me to hold her drink and I wouldn't because I didn't want anyone to think I was drinking. A little bit later, we go outside and she asks me to hold it so she can put her jacket on and it was cold and I'm nice, so I held it and what do you know? I hadn't even held it 30 seconds before someone comes over and tells me to not drink too much and that it wasn't good for the baby!

I also got pulled over twice that night...apparently I'm a TERRIBLE designated driver! (Though I blame the drunk kids trying to give me directions, saying "turn here! oh wait, don't its the next one!" hence causing my swerving!) And both cops let me go since I pregnant and not drunk! One of them didn't even ask for my license and insurance once he saw my big ol' belly!!

ANYWHO...can't wait for Halloween this year. I'm so glad I get to celebrate it twice. Though MNSSHP is much more exciting than any Halloween plans I could have in CO!
Life Is Way Too Short to Take It Slow - Oct 2013 TR

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: