Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 06:43 PM   #1
codingkw
Now that I live in FL-it's Disney all the time

Swap is Cancelled

**Swap Cancelled**

You can view the stroller at Amazon - it's the Maclaren Twin Triumph.

From the Manufacturer
The modern style on this durable, hassle-free Twin Triumph serves the needs of parents, infants and toddlers. This stroller has two reversible, solid backed, padded seat liners for baby's comfort and mom's style. It is a sensible design folds umbrella style into a compact and easy to store size. The stroller is a lightweight and easy to use at 21.6 pounds. This seat is wide for an older child's comfort and still fit through a standard doorway. The stroller has an adjustable strap-recline system which allows multiple positions of recline. It has an ergonomic foam-grip handles at a comfortable height. This stroller is lockable, 4.5" dual-swivel wheels and it has an adjustable five-point harnesses. The stroller has two individually operated hoods with storage pockets and viewing windows. This also includes hoods, rain cover, two sets shoulder harnesses, and comfortable handle for carrying and shopping baskets.

Product Description
Lightweight, yet loaded with features, the Twin Triumph Stoller is the modern workhorse of strollers. Features five-point seat harnesses, one-hand fold and multiple seat positioning, the Twin Triumph incorporates loads of function into its lightweight desighn. With its lightweight frame providing unsurpassed maneuverability anywhere and its compact size allowing for quick and easy storage, Maclaren's updated flagship buggy, the Twin Triumph, is a winning investment for all savvy moms on the go!

PLEASE NOTE: PLEASE CHECK THE DATES LISTED BELOW. THIS IS NOT A MULTIPLE STROLLER SWAP. WE WILL ONLY HAVE ONE STROLLER SO THE DATES CAN NOT OVERLAP EXCEPT THE DROP OFF AND PICK UP DATE. PLEASE NOTE, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR DAMAGED STROLLER. THE SWAPPER WHO LOSES OR DAMAGES THE STROLLER WILL HE HELD RESPONSIBLE.

DATES
$$ means paid

September 2009
9-15 Jenandkids (POP) Confirmed

October 2009
4-11 Angelbabyjana (POP) $$
18-25 Bevcgg (POP) Confirmed

November 2009 ***Being Cancelled as we speak***
December 2009

Thanks to all who helped with this swap.

****Wish List****
Items we would like to have donated. (Rain Cover Included)

Transport bag
Fan
Fix a Flat
Hook Purchased
Stroller organization bag -- Being purchased at this time!!!

I'll need this information to get you confirmed:
1. Your full name at check in AND check-in/check-out date.
2. Your resort
3. Your reservation number
4. Your email address
5. Your phone numbers were you can be reached at Disney World
(PLEASE DON’T POST YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION IN THE THREAD)

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Your responsibilites:
1. (ALL SWAPPERS)Contact the person before and after you to make arrangements for the swap at least three weeks prior to the swapper before you is leaving. Include your name, cell phone number, place to meet, and any other important information so you can identify each other or where to leave the stroller if you can not do a face to face swap. PLEASE NOTE: IF FOR SOME REASON THE TWO SWAPPERS CAN NOT WORK OUT A PLACE TO MAKE THE EXCHANGE, I WILL HEAR BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY. AT THAT TIME, I WILL MAKE A DECISION. ALL SWAPPERS MUST AGREE TO WORK IT OUT AMONGST THEMSELVES AND IF THEY CAN'T, THEN YOU MUST AGREE TO ABIDE BY MY DECISION. In all honesty, it is just so much nicer and much MUCH easier, if the swappers can work together on the exchange

2. (IF YOU ARE LEAVING THE STROLLER IN LUGGAGE SERVICES) Please attach the incoming swappers name, check-in date, and reservation number ON the stroller. Get a Claim ticket....very important....and contact the incoming swapper with the claim ticket information. If you are told they don't give claim tickets, ask to speak to a manager, please get some kind of verification. Transport the stroller to the incoming swappers hotel. PLEASE PLEASE do not let WDW transfer it to another resort. If the stroller happens to become missing, it is so much easier for me when trying to locate it. When you transfer it, I only have to go between you and resort of the incoming swapper. Not you, the resort you left it at, bell services, luggage services, the incoming swappers resort, their luggage service, etc.

3. (INCOMING SWAPPER WHEN THE STROLLER IS IN LUGGAGE SERVICES) Be polite, calm, and persistent if they come back empty handed. If all else fails, ask the Cast Member if you can look for it. Most times they will let you accompany them into the luggage area.

4. NEVER LEAVE IT IN YOUR ROOM FOR THEM TO TAKE TO LUGGAGE SERVICES. MOUSEKEEPING DISPOSES EVERYTHING THAT IS LEFT IN THE ROOMS NO MATTER IF IT IS TAGGED FOR ANOTHER SWAPPER. NEVER ASSUME THAT BELLHOPS WILL TAKE IT TO LUGGAGE SERVICES. You are responsible in seeing that it physically arrives to luggage services and getting a claim ticket or any other information you can obtain at luggage services.

5. I insist that if you are pulling out of the swap that you give me at least a 3 week notice. Not right after the guest before you leaves for their vacation. You also agree to notify me if anything happens with the swap, or while you have the stroller. Additionally, you agree to clean (sanitize if necessary) the stroller, before you swap it. You also agree to make every effort to do the swap as arranged. If the stroller is left, unclaimed in storage past the date on the stroller, The RESORTS will consider it unclaimed, and dispose of it as they see fit.

********REMEMBER********
1. Check your dates...if there is an opening, post your request on the thread and send me a PM. In the PM, please include your dates, name, contact numbers, and which resort you will be staying while at WDW.

2. Make arrangements with the DIS'ers before and after you. Please request their name, cell phone number, arrival or departure date, and where you would like to meet.

Last edited by codingkw; 09-15-2009 at 08:13 AM.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:52 PM   #2
bwatlas
Mouseketeer

sign me up

I see it's dropping, I PM'd all in question from my origional post... so bump
I will paypal you the $$ shortly.. if we can get this going
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-23-2009, 09:15 PM   #3
smithpack
Mouseketeer

I would love to join if I can for May1-9. I didn't know if it would be possible since you are going right after me and I wasn't sure if the stroller would be there or not. You may see me on a seperate stroller swap as well. I am in need of two double strollers since I have 4 little kids going with us. Thanks. If it is possible for me to be in on this swap, then I will PM you all the info.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:52 AM   #4
bwatlas
Mouseketeer

Early morning

Bump
Old 03-24-2009, 07:22 AM   #5
codingkw

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithpack View Post
I would love to join if I can for May1-9. I didn't know if it would be possible since you are going right after me and I wasn't sure if the stroller would be there or not. You may see me on a seperate stroller swap as well. I am in need of two double strollers since I have 4 little kids going with us. Thanks. If it is possible for me to be in on this swap, then I will PM you all the info.

I will count you in...where are you staying so I have information where to pick up the stroller and drop off the stroller. I live in Florida so it won't be hard for me to drop the stroller off to you. When we get more people, I will pm you to get all your information.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:05 AM   #6
ILoveMyTwoKids
Earning My Ears

Can I be in from 6/8 - 6/11?

Thanks
Julie
Old 03-24-2009, 09:29 AM   #7
codingkw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyTwoKids View Post
Can I be in from 6/8 - 6/11?

Thanks
Julie

Ok, just pm me your info...where are you staying. I just need a couple more and then I will send an invoice.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:00 PM   #8
codingkw

Any ideas on which stroller? I'm trying to price them, but I have only ever had one child and don't know about these doubles.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:52 PM   #9
ILoveMyTwoKids
Earning My Ears

how about similar one like this swap? http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1992277
Old 03-24-2009, 04:31 PM   #10
smithpack
Mouseketeer

I am fine with whatever, but I also want to know if those are going to be hard to fold and take off and on the bus. I have never had a jogging stroller, but my neighbor does, and she has to take her front wheel completely off to fold the stroller. This one may be different though. It looks comfy though!
Old 03-25-2009, 08:24 AM   #11
bwatlas
Mouseketeer

Page 1

Putting us back on first page
Old 03-25-2009, 12:03 PM   #12
bwatlas
Mouseketeer

again..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwatlas View Post
Putting us back on first page
trying to keep our costs down and get this up and going
Old 03-25-2009, 02:54 PM   #13
WhitGB
DIS Veteran

Looking for December 2-7, staying a WL. I will PM you if you plan on keeping the stroller until the end of the year. I don't see anyone else requesting that far out and just wanted to make sure you were swapping until then

Thanks.

Last edited by WhitGB; 03-25-2009 at 03:06 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:43 PM   #14
smithpack
Mouseketeer

bump
Old 03-25-2009, 03:59 PM   #15
KSG'sDisneyMem
Mouseketeer

Swapping

I would like to sign up for May 17-24. We are staying at CBR. OP I will PM you with my needed info and will need direction on how to do payment as I have never done paypal. Thanks for starting this new swap!

Last edited by KSG'sDisneyMem; 03-26-2009 at 09:59 PM.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: