Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Doing the Happy Dance!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2009, 11:07 PM   #1366
eeyoregon
I have DDD: Disney Destination DISorder

Opening: For anyone staying at the All Star Resorts, my free fridge/coffee maker swap has an opening October 23 - November 7 (any or all of those dates). Send me a PM if you would like to join.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:13 AM   #1367
BlueBayou
Stop trolling, and reel 'er in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geffric View Post
How did I miss this thread??

I am at AKV 10/3 - 10/10 MNSSHP 10/6
Hey - I missed this too - Just like I will be missing meeting you.

We are there 10/10 -10/18.

Our Oct 2009 Dream trip with bumps in the road

Has WDW changed since 1976? - POFQ Oct '09 Pre-Trippie

WDW 2 times in '70's & Oct '09, Disneyland '79, '99, '00, April '01, '02, Dec. '04, June '05, Dec '05, Oct. '06, Oct. '07, Oct. '08, May '10, Oct 11, Oct 12, Oct 13
BlueBayou is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-17-2009, 01:30 AM   #1368
Dylan_&_Blake's_mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammeador2 View Post
Thank you all for your kind words, thoughts and prayers. I apologize for going off topic this morning but my happy mood was burst when I saw what had happened and I could not bring myself to be cheery about Disney!

Anyhoo, today I may order my groceries, I have the kids autograph pages printed, just waiting on covers and then I need to get them bound at Kinkos, still need to get ponchos for me and DH, I need to start packing..I am so not looking forward to this (I am afraid that I will see that I can't fit into last years shorts!!)
I'm so sorry I missed you saying what had happened. Don't want you to think I just didn't care. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and their family.

I still have a ton to do also so don't feel bad. I haven't started packing yet and it's freaking me out. Also have to make our simple costumes, 1 more set of shirts, autograph books,etc. I definately need to get my butt in gear. You WILL fit into those shirts. I will believe it for you, maybe they will even be a little big

I'm too excited to wait, a preTR for Sept. 09'http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2064791
My first TR!! November 07'http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1750935
Dylan_&_Blake's_mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 07:08 AM   #1369
ammeador2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan_&_Blake's_mom View Post
I'm so sorry I missed you saying what had happened. Don't want you to think I just didn't care. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and their family.

I still have a ton to do also so don't feel bad. I haven't started packing yet and it's freaking me out. Also have to make our simple costumes, 1 more set of shirts, autograph books,etc. I definately need to get my butt in gear. You WILL fit into those shirts. I will believe it for you, maybe they will even be a little big

No worries Tracy. Thank you for the kind words but I am not so sure my shorts are going to be fitting..I have been asking my husband if my kids will be too embarrassed if I wear sweat pants everyday!!
Old 09-17-2009, 08:03 AM   #1370
tikkipoo
DIS Veteran

30 days

I don't care what my stupid ticker says...
tikkipoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 10:12 AM   #1371
lacy1101
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammeador2 View Post
I need to start packing..I am so not looking forward to this (I am afraid that I will see that I can't fit into last years shorts!!)
First of all, my condolences, ammeador2.

Regarding the shorts - I feel your pain!

Oct. ‘94 Caribbean Beach * Oct. ‘99 All-Star Music * Oct. ’02 All-Star Movies * Oct. ‘05 Pop Century * March ‘08 NSBA Conf. w/DH (2 days off property) * August '08 Pop Century * October ‘09 All-Star Sports * November '10 Caribbean Beach; * Sept. '11 Pop Century * November '11 Wilderness Lodge * November '12 POFQ * October '13 AKV Jambo House 25th Anniversary Trip * November '13 Coronado Springs * October '14 Caribbean Beach (to visit daughter in DCP) * December '14 Wilderness Lodge (Christmas w/daughter in DCP)
lacy1101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:11 AM   #1372
areno79
DIS Veteran

Doing the 30 day dance!!!

February 2003- Courtyard Marriott at Downtown Disney
May 2005- Pop Century
March 2007-Universal
Oct 2009- POFQ and MNSSHP
April 21-28, 2012- Off-site villa

areno79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 12:27 PM   #1373
Shrty603
Earning My Ears

We are going 17-24I am so excited we are going for our Honeymoon.This is our first vacation by ourselves.
Old 09-17-2009, 12:46 PM   #1374
erinlees_mommie
DIS Veteran

Location: GA..but close enough to FL to make it to Disney in 2.5 hours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBabyJana View Post
We will be at Pop during that time as well.

Hey Oct DISers, I really need to catch up on this thread ..... seems a lot has been going on since I last checked in.

18 days to go for us! I have no clue why but I'm starting to get a little overwhelmed now that we are getting closer to time. I think it's because I really haven't had much time lately to sit and "plan" like I had been doing before - we went out of town for labor day, plus kids starting back to school (we home school and have had a lot going on with extra curricular activities & field trips). I'm starting to question the timing on some of my ADR's ...... wondering if I am planning to much or to little. Just thinking about all the last minutes things that I need to do, ugh!

On the bright side, time seems to be going by fast ..... we will be there before you know it.
COOL!! Glad to know there will be another DISer there at the same time !!

erinlees_mommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 01:02 PM   #1375
carps09
Norway's spirit always has been, and always will be, adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrty603 View Post
We are going 17-24I am so excited we are going for our Honeymoon.This is our first vacation by ourselves.
Congrats on your upcoming Disneymoon and welcome to the DIS!!
carps09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 01:24 PM   #1376
maciec
AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?

We hit the 30 day mark today also! We are staying at AKV for the first time since we bought in. Can't wait!

maciec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 02:08 PM   #1377
giginator
Mouseketeer

Two weeks from today we will be walking around WDW taking it all in. I have planned this trip for about a year and I can't believe its finally here!!! My husband and I will celebrate our 7th anniversary while we are there(we honeymooned in the World) and our two sons 6 and 3 will experience it for the first time. I have the suitcases lined up starting to pack stuff, numerous lists, ADR's, maps, you name it, in my Disney BIBLE I have assembled. All my tshirts, autograph books, passports and goody bags are made thanks to the many great designers here on DIS. Just completed the last costume (we are attending MNSSHP on 10-6). We are going as Tic Toc, Wendy, Peter Pan and a pirate.
I have a few things I need to print off still (all ideas from here of course) and my husband says that I have becone obsessed with planning and the disboards. I love it and he will thank me for it, I know in time. Can't wait and look forward to experiencing Disney with my children through their reactions and joy. It just may bring a tear or more to my eyes when they see Mickey and the castle for the very first time!!!
giginator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 02:15 PM   #1378
acwsmom
Mouseketeer

We hit our one month mark today, too!!! I can't wait!!!

Adult's Only Anniversary Celebration Sept 2013
Pop Century, May 2012 -- Pop Century, Nov 2010 --
Pop Century, Oct 2009 -- Offsite & Kids First Trip 2008 -- My First WDW Trip 1989
acwsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 03:37 PM   #1379
carps09
Norway's spirit always has been, and always will be, adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by giginator View Post
Two weeks from today we will be walking around WDW taking it all in. I have planned this trip for about a year and I can't believe its finally here!!! My husband and I will celebrate our 7th anniversary while we are there(we honeymooned in the World) and our two sons 6 and 3 will experience it for the first time. I have the suitcases lined up starting to pack stuff, numerous lists, ADR's, maps, you name it, in my Disney BIBLE I have assembled. All my tshirts, autograph books, passports and goody bags are made thanks to the many great designers here on DIS. Just completed the last costume (we are attending MNSSHP on 10-6). We are going as Tic Toc, Wendy, Peter Pan and a pirate.
I have a few things I need to print off still (all ideas from here of course) and my husband says that I have becone obsessed with planning and the disboards. I love it and he will thank me for it, I know in time. Can't wait and look forward to experiencing Disney with my children through their reactions and joy. It just may bring a tear or more to my eyes when they see Mickey and the castle for the very first time!!!
What a wonderful idea! That makes me look forward to my DF and I taking our future children to Disney for the first time! We will also be at MNSSHP on the 6th - your costumes sound great!
carps09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 05:09 PM   #1380
2princesscuties
DIS Veteran

We are going to be POP,Oct 19-24th.Can't wait,first time onsite:woohoo :

Disland's Disneystore ke
eper

2princesscuties is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: