DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Member Services
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2009, 08:37 PM   #1
pjzkent
Mouseketeer

Points Leftover after Waitlist

Just wondering, I called today and booked BLT for Lake View, and waitlisted for STD view. MS asked if I wanted to waitlist up to 31 days prior or 7 days prior, and I was wondering, if I waitlist until 7 days prior, and it comes through, it would leave me an extra 22 points. Would those points go into holding? Or is that a change that I'm not penalized for?
Old 03-17-2009, 08:41 PM   #2
Chuck S
DVC Boards Co-Moderator

DISboards Moderator

I'm pretty sure they go into holding.

DVC Member at OKW since 1992
Chuck S is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-18-2009, 06:42 AM   #3
jekjones1558
Always happy at Disney

If the waitlist comes through inside the 31 day window, then the extra points do go into holding. That is why MS asks if you want to stay on the waitlist past 31 days.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:06 AM   #4
fers31
DIS Veteran

Wow....didn't know this. Learn something every day on here. Thanks guys. I always see the posts from JekJones and look at the picture on the bottom. I believe this is his wife who posts.....but he always makes me smile looking at the pic on the scooter. He looks so happy.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:16 AM   #5
jekjones1558
Always happy at Disney

Yes, I am wifey who posts. DH is so happy on the scooter because it was his first time using one after suffering with bad knees for many years. I had to scold him for racing down the long BWV hallways, fearing that a child would come running out of a room and DH would run the child over with the scooter. DH is not smiling right now. We canceled our March trip to OKW because he just had knee replacement a few days ago. Doctors are having a hard time finding a pain killer that works for him. They had to do a lot of pounding to get the prosthesis in place and he is paying the price. It is tough seeing him suffer so much and I can only imagine what it is like for him. Hopefully he will be smiling again soon.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:40 AM   #6
TIGGERmetoo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekjones1558 View Post
DH is not smiling right now. We canceled our March trip to OKW because he just had knee replacement a few days ago. Doctors are having a hard time finding a pain killer that works for him. They had to do a lot of pounding to get the prosthesis in place and he is paying the price. It is tough seeing him suffer so much and I can only imagine what it is like for him. Hopefully he will be smiling again soon.
So sorry to hear you had to cancel your March trip but he'll feel better when you do go again. We wish him well and hope they find a pain killer for him and good luck to you.

Terri

TIGGERmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:10 PM   #7
jekjones1558
Always happy at Disney

Thanks for the good wishes.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:05 PM   #8
fers31
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekjones1558 View Post
Yes, I am wifey who posts. DH is so happy on the scooter because it was his first time using one after suffering with bad knees for many years. I had to scold him for racing down the long BWV hallways, fearing that a child would come running out of a room and DH would run the child over with the scooter. DH is not smiling right now. We canceled our March trip to OKW because he just had knee replacement a few days ago. Doctors are having a hard time finding a pain killer that works for him. They had to do a lot of pounding to get the prosthesis in place and he is paying the price. It is tough seeing him suffer so much and I can only imagine what it is like for him. Hopefully he will be smiling again soon.
Sorry to hear this as well. Hopefully he'll be up and feeling better in no time and zipping around BWV again.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: