Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-2009, 08:04 AM   #676
tksbaskets
DIS Veteran

Very sweet story It's 6am and we will leave the GCH for Disney Land in about 20 minutes!! One teen up, one still attempting to be awoken from his slumber. We are armed with LaBrea Bakery items for breakfast.

WAHOO!
tksbaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:35 AM   #677
SueTGGR
Disney visits as often as money will allow-donations accepted

Leaving Tuesday as we decided to leave an extra day early. We are going to take the long way and enjoy the coastline as well. No hurry's at all! Still not 100% sure about New Years Eve but we will see how it all plays out. We do have the late seating for F! that night and DS wants to hang out at the new Pinocchio's Workshop and I might even talk my oldest DS to come and hang with us (he's 22 & still too cool to hang with his old Mom!). Low key trip with anticipation of nothing other than enjoying being in Disneyland.
BTW, got DH the Toy Story Mania game for Wii for Christmas, it is a blast. Just like the ride. Well without the spinning around to get to the next set of targets!!!
Grew up around Disneyland until I was silly enough to move away. Now make yearly (or more) trips from Nor Cal And now hoping to help others find their Paradise!
SueTGGR is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-28-2009, 12:48 PM   #678
Bill Brown
December Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueTGGR View Post
Leaving Tuesday as we decided to leave an extra day early. We are going to take the long way and enjoy the coastline as well...
The drive along the coast on 101 was breathtakingly beautiful, plus I missed the delays over the Grapevine that day. Hopefully you'll enjoy clear sunny skies during your coastal drive, too.
Quote:
BTW, got DH the Toy Story Mania game for Wii for Christmas, it is a blast. Just like the ride. Well without the spinning around to get to the next set of targets!!!
Hmmm, tempting. Haven't bought a digital game since I owned a brand new Commodore 64, back decades ago. Will have to see the game being played at some store display. I may take the plunge.
Bill Brown is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: